It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC, Can they talk about anything other than terror, war, etc?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They murdered 4 to 5 thousand Innocent American citizens and tens of thousands of Muslims to create a Non-existant "War on Terrorism".

It is all a Fraud.

Yet the lie is all these people have ever had. While Americans are stupid enough or for some weird psychological reason want to believe them they can and will keep kicking the same straw man.

If you like mass murder of American citizens by the US government, by all means vote for the Republicans.

Who thinks that people not any smarter than meat deserve to be treated as meat?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Can the DNC talk about anything but the RNC?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The convention isnt over yet. I'm glad Vietnam and Mrs. Kerry's life (central DNC themes) were not covered at the RNC.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

By TACHYONCan the DNC talk about anything but the RNC?

Umm..... Clinton's bowel movements? Go for it.

I'm not in the 'DNC' but last time I checked there was an election on.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Nice signature Kegs, it sums up the war on terror perfectly. I give you two thumbs up for that

[edit on 1-9-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
Nice signature Kegs, it sums up the war on terror perfectly. I give you two thumbs up for that

Man, you're slow today. It's by Joseph Goebbels, 1943.

Learn when you're party is being ridiculed. Or rather, scratch that.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Carry on.

Its 3 am here lol, I thought the quote supported the war and its side effects? Am I wrong, did I misinterpret anything?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Let's face it. Neither party has given any factual plans to revive the economy. Elections are all about ripping the other party without appearing too harsh.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Carry on.

Its 3 am here lol, I thought the quote supported the war and its side effects? Am I wrong, did I misinterpret anything?

No worries.
I was just in shock (still am really). No you're on target. Joseph Goebbels would indeed support the Republican war effort.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You should click on "find posts" for me and stalk my topics as I will make very heated posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Remember the days when a fundamentalist Muslim uprising (war) was a good thing?

(*sigh*........who am I kidding, who beyond a handful will give this the slightest thought beyond the superficial?)

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Remember the days when a fundamentalist Muslim uprising (war) was a good thing?

(*sigh*........who am I kidding, who beyond a handful will give this the slightest thought beyond the superficial?)

Sure. Reagen/Bush. They made the SuperPower killer Osama.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I guess i'm an economic girlie-man because I'm complaining about counting change to get a shake................I'm a girlie-man!

He can call me whatever he wants.....just as soon as he tells me how WE not our children, not our children's children, are going to pay for Bush's "compassionate" generousity to Iraq, the healthcare industries, and the rest of his buddies!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No worries.
I was just in shock (still am really). No you're on target. Joseph Goebbels would indeed support the Republican war effort.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by RANT]

Let's not forget Goering!

Later in the conversation, Gilbert recorded Goering's observations that the common people can always be manipulated into supporting and fighting wars by their political leaders:

We got around to the subject of war again and I said that, contrary to his attitude, I did not think that the common people are very thankful for leaders who bring them war and destruction.

"Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

"There is one difference," I pointed out. "In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Claim: Hermann Goering proclaimed that although "the people don't want war," they "can always be brought to the bidding of their leaders."

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Yeah lets not talked about war when we are at WAR. People the US is at war and it should be talked about.

You're right it should be talked about, however, that's not the only thing that should be talked about. They don't have anything else to talk about. Bush is leaning on the war and how he is "protecting" this country to further his campaign. They have no plans other then the war. Talk about the economy, talk about how our children deserve better education. Talk about the loss of jobs (162,00 in NC in the past year) Talk about how you are going to make this country BETTER! not even better, just back to the way it was BEFORE Bush took office!

I'm not a psychic but I could have told you that AHNOLD was gonna use "I'll be back" in his speech one way or another. Move on Man, the movie is old!

[edit on 1-9-2004 by WuvLove]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can't stand the stupidity in the Republican party...........this is so obvious, they are playing with emotions and the speeches are so ridiculious...................I can't stand living here...I'm gonna move to Norway or somewhere that Jack***'s don't run the country.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Democrat are Jack***'s too, just to be fair. But Republican's are the worst Jack***'s.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's disgraceful. They are trying to scare the American people into voting for Bush, with nothing to offer but fear and terror.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree, there are topics other then the war on terror.

Now, since you Democrats are so critical of Republicans about not talking about other things suh as the economy, I offer a challenge. If you can come up with a convincing enough answere, I might even vote for Kerry, and not Bush. Not only that, but I am in a key state, some would say THE key state, quite litterally the keystone state, PA.

So, my liberal friends, please give me a Kerry plan for the economy, with documentation of course, for what he would do if he were president. If the plan is good, well - you got yourselves 1 more democrat vote and one less Republican vote in Pennsylvania.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
AMM,

Have you had a chance to review www.johnkerry.com?

Here is a link to a comparision on the major differences between the current Bush Economic/Jobs plan and the proposals for Kerry.

There are several detailed reports on that site as well. I have been reviewing the plans for the Republicans for the last few days and it seems we do have a significant difference in opinion regarding defecit spending and the overall path to strengthen the economy.

Now with that said, I think both candidates are failing at communicating this type of information to the public. They need to spend more time on topics such as this.

Kerry/Bush economy plans comparrision (JohnKerry web-site)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join