It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC, Can they talk about anything other than terror, war, etc?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
I agree, there are topics other then the war on terror.

Now, since you Democrats are so critical of Republicans about not talking about other things suh as the economy, I offer a challenge. If you can come up with a convincing enough answere, I might even vote for Kerry, and not Bush. Not only that, but I am in a key state, some would say THE key state, quite litterally the keystone state, PA.

So, my liberal friends, please give me a Kerry plan for the economy, with documentation of course, for what he would do if he were president. If the plan is good, well - you got yourselves 1 more democrat vote and one less Republican vote in Pennsylvania.

Go to Johnkerry.com and find it......

Isn't Iraq the perfect distraction from the real culprit Osama Bin Laden?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
AMM,

Have you had a chance to review www.johnkerry.com?

Here is a link to a comparision on the major differences between the current Bush Economic/Jobs plan and the proposals for Kerry.

There are several detailed reports on that site as well. I have been reviewing the plans for the Republicans for the last few days and it seems we do have a significant difference in opinion regarding defecit spending and the overall path to strengthen the economy.

Now with that said, I think both candidates are failing at communicating this type of information to the public. They need to spend more time on topics such as this.

Kerry/Bush economy plans comparrision (JohnKerry web-site)

OK, I checked out your site, and here is the thing. It is all bash bush, then "Kerry will make everything better."

Example, Job creation. It says Bush: lost 1.8 million jobs. Kerry: Creat 10 million new jobs.

Here is the thing - It does not say what caused all of those 1.8 million lost jobs, such as the bursting of the dotcom stock buble along with the attaks on the twin towers. It also does not say exactly how kerry will creat 10 million new jobs. How, exactly does he plan on doing this?

In fact, the only substantial information I got from this was that he plans to make the min wage $7.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD

See above - I want specifics. Ex, will Kerry creat these jobs through federal employment? If so, how does he plan to pay all of these new federal employees? If not, how how can he make the claim that he will creat 10 million jobs?

Not really, I see them both as a direct threat to national and international security. That being said, though the intel on WMD's netted us nothing, I believe he (Saddam) needed to go.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

OK, I checked out your site, and here is the thing. It is all bash bush, then "Kerry will make everything better."

Example, Job creation. It says Bush: lost 1.8 million jobs. Kerry: Creat 10 million new jobs.

Here is the thing - It does not say what caused all of those 1.8 million lost jobs, such as the bursting of the dotcom stock buble along with the attaks on the twin towers. It also does not say exactly how kerry will creat 10 million new jobs. How, exactly does he plan on doing this?

In fact, the only substantial information I got from this was that he plans to make the min wage $7.

Have you checked out Bush's campaign site from 2000? Courtesy of The Internet Archive Wayback Machine. It's the actual website from when Bush was running for President. Just pick a date (it was changed to meet the current issue of the day). Compare Bush's vision to Kerrys, as potential candidates. Pretend Bush is running for the first time.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
A guy with two sock puppets, one on each hand. One is the supposed Arab
Terrorist, the other is GW Bush with a stick trying to beat the Arab. Just like Punch & Judy. I just haven't quite figured out exactly who the guy with the two sock puppets is.

He uses the FBI, and Military, probably the CIA.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

See above - I want specifics. Ex, will Kerry creat these jobs through federal employment? If so, how does he plan to pay all of these new federal employees? If not, how how can he make the claim that he will creat 10 million jobs?

Not really, I see them both as a direct threat to national and international security. That being said, though the intel on WMD's netted us nothing, I believe he (Saddam) needed to go. The internet is FULL of places for this information. I get the impression that nobody wants to waste their time posting links for YOU. No offense, but you should do your own homework. You will find millions of links for your perusal. If that doesnt do anything for you, try google: George Bush lies. This will enlighten ya.
If this doesnt do it for you...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This election will prove whether America is ignorant or intelligent.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The internet is FULL of places for this information. I get the impression that nobody wants to waste their time posting links for YOU. No offense, but you should do your own homework. You will find millions of links for your perusal. If that doesnt do anything for you, try google: George Bush lies. This will enlighten ya.
If this doesnt do it for you...

Hey, I gave you and your democrats a challenge. If you or your liberal comrades don't want to post links, thats fine. It's your parties loss, the republicans gain - as I said, a vote in a key state. I'm interested in ECONOMIC plans, not lies OF EITHER PERSON. Both have lied, and will lie again, as all politicians have and will continue to do. So don't act like it's some one sided thing, as Kerry has done his fair share of it. The words "seared" and "Cambodia" come to mind.

And BTW, no offense to you, but if you are basing your political vote on lies, you should do your homework and not vote for either party - they are bth equally guilty.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

And I assume that you will place the title of ignorant on the public at large if they do not choose the same man you do

How very ironic

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Good question! Maybe Heinz Ketchup can hire them all.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

And I assume that you will place the title of ignorant on the public at large if they do not choose the same man you do

How very ironic

Just the ones that choose Bush.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I rest my case.

Any one who votes for the guy you don't like is ignorant

How very ignorant of you

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

How very ironic

Just the ones that choose Bush.

I have an idea - prove you are not ignorant of Kerrys economic plans by giving me his plan. Thats all I am asking for - his plan, his ideas for improvement and how he plans to do it. Surely you can come up with this since you are ohhh so well informed.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I saw those at a site someone posted before.. hope you find them enlightening lol

Cut the Deficit & Invest in America

Revitalize Manufacturing

Reform the Tax Code

Enforce Existing Trade Agreements

later

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Some would prefer that we forget 9/11, but we should not forget. It should be our rallying cry. It should be the galvanizing force of the nation. Those who wish the subject would just go away are angry that their personal agendas have been rendered secondary to the real issues that confront our nation.

I say, Remember 9/11!

[edit on 04/9/2 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Teleprompted speech by mr. Bush lacked in content as usual Funny, if it werent for his murderous policy, I actually think I would like the man. He is much more likeable than Kerry. I like to speak the truth.
Personality wise, he's the winner. Leadership wise, I'll take a dozen "anybody else's" anytime.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well, at least you kept your "open mind".

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Seth, you're a bll buster.
You're so anal about avatars, etc. I like to have an open mind. I didnt say I would flip-flop, though

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Some would prefer that we forget 9/11, but we should not forget. It should be our rallying cry. It should be the galvanizing force of the nation. Those who wish the subject would just go away are angry that their personal agendas have been rendered secondary to the real issues that confront our nation.

I say, Remember 9/11!

[edit on 04/9/2 by GradyPhilpott]

Um, Grady, how's the US hunt for Osama going? Oh, Bush forgot to mention that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join