It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning baron Samedi for Halloween?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Did you ever succeeded to summon someone dead before ?

Saturday Baron .. is a myth
like Bloody Mary

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Did you ever succeeded to summon someone dead before ?

Saturday Baron .. is a myth
like Bloody Mary

Voodoo magic is a bit more complex than chanting Bloody Mary three times

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
hey guys slightly off topic but does anyone have a link to peoples experiences with Baron. This is all new to me but I would love to read more cant quite find what I am looking for on google.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I just wanted to note that the Christian Bible is full of references to what we would call witchcraft. The example that comes to mind is an Old Testament story about King Saul. He was fearful/jealous that David was to become king of Israel. He visited a medium and had that person summon the spirit of the prophet Samuel. Samuel was irritated that his rest was being disturbed, but confirmed to Saul that David would be King.

It is a Christian "fact" that everything originates with God and His plan for human kind, so these "powers" must also originate with Him.

I'm not trying to build a defense for dabbling in such things, I'm just saying that there is much more out there, even acknowledged by the Bible, than is accepted by our increasingly narrow and puritan view of Christianity today.

I am still curious about the OPs experiences.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Can we not discuss any other religion without the godsquad turning up to derail the thread?
It's great to express your opinions, but none of this is what the OP asked for.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

If you wish to U2U me, I will tell you all about the last two years of my experiences with Samedi and Legba. It's a ton of detail and this thread was Rep's so....

I just U2U'd Rep to remind him/her to pop back on here to let us know if they tried the summoning.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello , Ats. I've been thinking of summoning Sacha Baron Cohen on Halloween but I have few questions about doing so. Will he be busy? In America , Halloween is a big slightly spiritual day here but I'm not sure about West London where the roots of Borat are said to come from. How hard is it to summon Sacha Baron? Obviously he's one of the most famous in the world and I'm wondering if because of his infamous profile Borat, if he's a harder to contact then Sacha Baron Cohen directly

Now some of you may think I shouldn't summon Sacha without a plan in my mind but I'm afraid if I ask him for something , he may not answer. All I'm really interested is a small chat or a Kazakstan handshake perhaps.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

I would be very interested in hearing about your experiences. I am not able to U2U anyone except ATS staff right now. I don't know if you can U2U me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You do that and tell me how that goes when your life has expired. Now lets stay on topic. To the OP did you really honestly gain what you wanted from this?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

As mentioned a few posts back... didn't King Saul summon? I am no biblical scholar, so I'm curious as to whether or not there was some negative blowback from this action?
edit on 21-11-2011 by therealdemoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

I'm not too up on the bible either, but I have read it a few times. King Saul did go to a medium and have the spirit of the prohpet Samuel summoned and spoke to him. As far as I can remember, there is no mention of any negative consequence.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Dude go ahead and do your summoning, because it will not work. Any of the wierd things you experince after the summoning will be the queer happendings of your mind playing games with you. This is a silly thread and a silly notion that any of this has any basis in reality. To me we might as well be speculating on summoning your avatar on world of warcraft. lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join