It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning baron Samedi for Halloween?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Eternal life?

Of course I choose death over eternal life. I physically exist but for a moment in time, or what we perceive as time anyways. Thus, in this life I have objectives to fulfill- that being to do whatever I can to benefit my entire species as a whole, to do something that will advance the progression of generations after my death.

Life is a mission, and successful completion of the mission is something that we create yet carries on after we are gone. I have no interest in immortality in any sense, certainly not as a sheep or servant. Death is to life, as life is to death, thus I do not fear what death is (a force of nature).

The way I see it is that I will be around forever anyways, as long as energy is still in motion. My atoms come from starbursts eons ago, and when I die, the cycle will carry on.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oh boy, I can't believe I'm reading this. What do you even know about Baron? Are you insane ? Who will be your horse? Do you have gifts for him when he arrives? You realise, the Baron can be extremely rude, nasty and at times quite violent, and that's with his Faithful servants not just a curious buffoon. There have been many people who have had wonderful times with the Baron, keep in mind these are typically people who have served him for many years, had fine tobacco rum, chiles, women, and other animals offered as gifts. The Baron, has a taste for Rum, cigars and sex you better make sure you have at the very least all 3 to offer him if you expect this to be anything other than releasing a Loa who has a very nasty side.

Long story short, he serves no on and unless you come across him at a good time, with the appropriate horse and the permission and or supervision of an experienced mambo do not do this. please. You have no idea what you could get yourself into. You are not "in control " of this situation, he is. If you provide him the means to come he just might, and he may very well much different thoughts of what to do than you intend. Oh, and did I mention, the Baron won't go back once you tell him too. He will leave when he is good and ready. So if you wake him, he may stay until you or your horse perishes.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Reptius

You would be a Fool to dabble in the occult and even attempt to "summon" anything.

The Bible absolutely forbids such things and it would be a big sin against God to do so.
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Your bible, or your religion, is not supreme. It is simply a path one can take that leads to the same destination as other paths. Your ability to get to the destination is determined by your faith.

Personally, I'd rather control my own destiny by taking my own route, not by placing my spiritual energy into the hands of some religious management agency that modern Christianity has become. That doesn't mean that I advocate people to jump into the occult either, but at the same time, one must achieve spiritual balance.

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Only one road leads to salvation and there is only one door – Jesus Christ.

Adam and Eve were held prisoner in the bonds of ignorance by an unjust and vindictive God in the Garden of Eden. They were set free from their chains by Lucifer

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

well then i understand why you're using Maman Brigitte veve as your avatar

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

stop shoving your religion in everyones throat, its irritating, and stop trying derailing the thread

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Hey, you are correct! Another member questioned why I would have that as my avatar because veve's are never meant to be permenant. I feel as though since I have already opened the flood gates why not just embrace it as much as possible.

I know it is Halloween time and people will bring up monsters, vamps and such but it is odd that Samedi is coming up so often recently. I'm gonna have to look into that a bit more out of curiosity.

Rep - Since you asked in your opening post...and I don't know why I am saying this but...you need Papa Legba to get through to Samedi. Before you get through to any lwa you have to get Legba to open the door.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Papa Legba and Dambala to be your horse, and alway be sure of your request when you call a Loa, you play twice but cut once

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
Oh boy, I can't believe I'm reading this. What do you even know about Baron? Are you insane ? Who will be your horse? Do you have gifts for him when he arrives? You realise, the Baron can be extremely rude, nasty and at times quite violent, and that's with his Faithful servants not just a curious buffoon. There have been many people who have had wonderful times with the Baron, keep in mind these are typically people who have served him for many years, had fine tobacco rum, chiles, women, and other animals offered as gifts. The Baron, has a taste for Rum, cigars and sex you better make sure you have at the very least all 3 to offer him if you expect this to be anything other than releasing a Loa who has a very nasty side.

Long story short, he serves no on and unless you come across him at a good time, with the appropriate horse and the permission and or supervision of an experienced mambo do not do this. please. You have no idea what you could get yourself into. You are not "in control " of this situation, he is. If you provide him the means to come he just might, and he may very well much different thoughts of what to do than you intend. Oh, and did I mention, the Baron won't go back once you tell him too. He will leave when he is good and ready. So if you wake him, he may stay until you or your horse perishes.

Yeah because there's a long list of scientifically proven people who have been killed by baron samedi , right?
Right? Do you have that list on hand because I'd love to see it. Look , I appreciate the fact that samedi is said to bevil and a monster but does anyone have any actual hard evidence to this face? I just see allot of people throwing around baseless insults here. I'll be the first one to admit I'm a fool if you have hard evidence that baron samedi will kill me if I summon him. Like a police report of someone being killed or something.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
Yeah because there's a long list of scientifically proven people who have been killed by baron samedi , right?
Right? Do you have that list on hand because I'd love to see it. Look , I appreciate the fact that samedi is said to bevil and a monster but does anyone have any actual hard evidence to this face? I just see allot of people throwing around baseless insults here. I'll be the first one to admit I'm a fool if you have hard evidence that baron samedi will kill me if I summon him. Like a police report of someone being killed or something.

Oh. My. God.

You made a thread seeking advice then when you got it, You through it in peoples faces because they didn't embrace your little mission to hug an evil voodoo guy which you obviously have little to no expirience with. Are you for real?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Hard evidence of metaphysics?

It doesn't exist. You can only learn for yourself by experiencing it.

Summoning a malevolent spirit for sh*ts and giggles isn't exact a good way to start, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Kid I'm a christian I won't shove it down your throat, though I do think you need some Jesus in your life. To me Voodoo is a very dangerous thing, I will never mess with it. I think it is demonic but I may be wrong, still though you never summon a demon to your house.

You also ask for proof of killings from supernatural entity, when your asking how to summon said supernatural entity. You have got to be kidding me. You have no idea what you are messing with, I've read so many stories about demons that end bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Yeah and then sin washed over the world and it's why we have so much of it today. It isn't that hard to understand, Lucifer convinced the world that sin is better than god.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

THIS is very good advice.
Respect, offerings, no waste of time.
For any system of Magick.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It is the day after Halloween and I must say that I am curious as to your results.

I not going to weigh in for or against doing this, but I am curious if you went ahead with it and what happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As a Christian (er...kind of a Christo-pagan I suppose it could be called since I am a Christian, yet I believe in witchcraft as well as many of the other less believed things such as ghosts, demons, angels, werewolves, etc), I apologize for the behavior of the one who posted here. Too often, the over-zealous are far louder than the less. I respect every belief, even if I do not agree with them. I will not tell you that you are wrong or right...I have not been given the authority to do that...I'm a mortal and not all-knowing. Therefore, I can't say what is fact and not when it comes to religion. Now...now that I got that out of the way, I will say something a little more on-topic.

This is indeed a bad idea if you haven't done the proper research. I've heard of so many people who didn't know what they were doing fully and their lives became so messed up because they had no control over what happened. I can't tell you what you can and can't do...but I can advise you to not do this until you know everything you need to know to stay safe in this situation. Be careful.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Rev,

I starred you because of your clear view of Jesus.

You say, you have only recently come to Jesus.

I am intrigued - who or what brought you to Jesus?

Because I am always backing Jesus and annoying a lot of people. (But there is one who thanked me for it, which I shall never forget).

But again, about that evil entity, call it what you will, I advise people not to invite the devil in.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

If Adam and Eve were held prisoner, then how come they had the freedom to disobey God?

RevGen

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by noraanessej90

By your own admission I can tell you are not a true Christian.

I suggest you see what the Bible says about paganism.

RevGen
edit on 2-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

They were not held prisoner.

And they chose to defy god

It is all a story of how we should live. Defy god, and go to the devil - a simple shoice.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

They were not held prisoner.

And they chose to defy god

It is all a story of how we should live. Defy god, and go to the devil - a simple shoice.

They were prisoners of ignorance, like all low-level followers of organized religion. They ate from the "tree of knowledge". Thus they became much more aware of the complexity of life, but lost their immortality in the process (a worthy tradeoff, I think).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join