It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 NonDebateable Points on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

You keep forgetting that 'facts, are stubborn things.

If only the truth movement could get ahold of some, they'd be much better competition.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

You keep forgetting that 'facts, are stubborn things.

If only the truth movement could get ahold of some, they'd be much better competition.
The future of mankind is at stake, and you glibly look at our search for justice as a competition. One day, you will have to pay for your behavior, so you might want to think a little harder about just what you're doing, because if you 'win', what kind of world will you be living in?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The future of mankind is at stake...

All the more reason to raise your game.

One day, you will have to pay for your behavior, so you might want to think a little harder about just what you're doing....

I'm going to 'pay for my behavior?' How so? I hope you're not accusing me of bad faith. Sounds like you're threatening me with prosecution or something.

if you 'win', what kind of world will you be living in?

Apparently, I'll be rolling in a pile of hundred dollar bills in the ballroom of my mansion after I cash my bonus check for eliminating the 9/11 truth movement.

Seriously, you need to get some perspective. ATS is not a struggle for the future of mankind. It's an internet forum. I advise you to lighten up and have fun.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If this is 'fun' to you then you need help. I take this whole business very seriously, and people like you really piss me off. So, don't expect me to fold like a lawn chair in november. If you continue to spout the bs you've been spouting, then expect some grief from me. Doesn't matter if it's ten years or twenty, we will not rest until those responsible for 9/11 are brought to justice.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

we will not rest until those responsible for 9/11 are brought to justice.

So when does Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's trial start ? I bet you can hardly wait for it to be over so you can get some rest.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

If this is 'fun' to you then you need help. I take this whole business very seriously, and people like you really piss me off. So, don't expect me to fold like a lawn chair in november. If you continue to spout the bs you've been spouting, then expect some grief from me. Doesn't matter if it's ten years or twenty, we will not rest until those responsible for 9/11 are brought to justice.

This blind devotion to drinking the truther kool-aid actually brings up an interesting question...though I'll admit it has nothing to do with the OP so I can't blame the moderators if they yank it-

Let's say one of these truthers gets the idea in his head to "take matters in their own hands to seek justice" and kills Silverstein becuase he thought Silverstein was a "secret gov't agent covering up the 9/11 conspiracy". If it can definitely be proven that it was this truther propagada that drove him to commit the murder..say, the truther had a library of every book Morgan Reynolds ever wrote along with online printouts of "we will hunt you down no matter how long it takes" statements exactly like this ...can Morgan Reynolds in this case be held accountable by law?

I know of one case where someone murdered a black man for no other reason than for racial hatred, and the local HQ of the KKK was sued by the victim's family and the victim's family won on the grounds the KKK and their hate literature had a direct influence on the murderer's behavior. I don't read KKK literature but I can wager it's not too far off from Alex Jones' inflammatory "the gov't is constantly plotting to murder us all" propaganda.

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Was the Odigo claim ever cleared up? I honestly don't know.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I think it takes an even stronger brand of "kool aid" to accept the OCT, don't you?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

Yes it was. Two Odigo employees in Israel received a text about a terrorist attack. Did not mention either the Pentagon or the World Trade Center.

In truther mythology, the two employees supposedly worked in one of the Towers...an out and out lie.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

It doesnt take kool aid at all. Just takes a dose of reality and knowledge of history.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I feel for you Dill!

I see that ATS is not a fun place anymore

This forum has been well and truely infiltrated by the BS gang.....A conspiracy site with more anti-conspiracy theorists than pro! (when it comes to 9/11)....Crazy if you ask me......but...I like you can see past the feeble atempts by the masses here to fill the air with BS.

Keep your chin up Dillweed, your doing a good job fighting the corner of justice and free thinking!

I myself can't be bothered to engage in a "cyber" debate with no-marks that clearly have an agenda to push....so I wish you luck with your endevours my friend!

On-topic!

I agree with your points OP'er, my fav is the BBC reporting 20mins early!!

And the BBC stated afterwards that the information was given to them by Reuters!!...No suprise for me here!

The BBC never stated it was confused over which building Reuters were referring to

Also, silverstein's little "pull" episode is very damning

S & F

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yeah yeah. "Won't rest" from occasionally bashing out an insult or two on a web forum. I won't hold my breath.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join