It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 NonDebateable Points on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
First off, I encourage everyone to stop accepting what others tell you and do your own research. I am not going to present all the facts in this thread because I want YOU to be inspired to come up with your own conclusions. If I just gave everything away to you, that would be as bad as accepting the mainstream story. This thread is in support of the fact that individuals within the American government had foreknowledge of or directly supported actions which led to the events that occurred on 9/11. I'm not going to talk about what really hit the twin towers etc, but instead that the official story is a lie. I am going to concentrate on the people involved, since it's somewhat easy to get lost with organizations and other data. Now without further ado...

#1: LARRY SILVERSTEIN AND THE WORLD TRADE CENTER COMPLEX
> Jewish American businessman Larry Silverstein won the bid for a lease on the World Trade Center complex >on July 24, 2001. After the attacks, he collected $4.5 billion from his insurers. Another interesting fact is that >Larry ate at the 'Windows on the World' restaurant every day. However he had a "doctor's appointment" on the >morning of 9/11. But lets not forget his quote on the collapse of World Trade Center 7:

“I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” (A demolition term meaning to destroy a building).

>This was later interpreted to mean that Larry "wanted to pull the firefighters from the building." But anyone who >comprehends the English language knows that "it" refers to an object. If he was indeed talking about >firefighters, he would have said "pull them."

#2: DICK CHENEY
>Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta told the 9/11 Commission that, after he joined Cheney and others >in the bunker at approximately 9:20 AM, he listened to an ongoing conversation between Cheney and a young >man, which took place when “the airplane was coming into the Pentagon.”
>After the young man, having reported for the third time that the plane was coming closer, asked whether “the >orders still stand,” Cheney emphatically said they did.

#3: WORLD TRADE CENTER 7, THE SMOKING GUN OF 9/11
>Besides the previous quote by Larry Silverstein about "pulling" WTC7, here are some other interesting facts.
>First, World Trade Center 7 (not to mention the twin towers) has been the only steel framed building in history >to collapse from fire. Video of the collapse (You can find it on your own. What? Did you think I was going to do >all the searching for you?) clearly shows World Trade Center 7 coming down at free-fall speed. This also >supports the fact that Larry Silverstein had the building demolished.

#4: BBC HAD FOREKNOWLEDGE OF THE EVENTS OF 9/11
>At 4:57 EST, BBC NYC correspondent JANE STANDLEY, in conversation with Philip Hayton the BBC London >Presenter, reported live on air, that World Trade Center 7 had collapsed. The 'collapse' was headlined in the >5:00pm new roundups of both the BBC and US TV channels. The video of her report has her framed against a >large window with a view of the smoking WTC site in the background and building 7 (which she was reporting >no longer existed) clearly and prominently visible in the background. (Yes, this video is available on Youtube.)

#5: FURTHER TIES TO ISRAEL AND MOST LIKELY MOSSAD
>ZIM, an Israeli company, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a week before 9/11, >breaking its lease. 49% of this company is owned by the Israeli government. The lease ran till the end of 2001, >and it cost the company $50,000 to break it early. Later, FBI agent Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli >spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the then >head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff, another Jew and staunch supporter of >Zionism.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
okay haha usually i don't do this, but I think I should point it out.

You posted this in the wrong section haha unless you are trying to make a point that the events in question are related to aliens? i didn't see anything in your OP about it?

Well as for the subject at hand, I am pretty well informed. But always nice to see someone who wants to try and inspire people.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Live and let live dude,sure its in the wrong forum but the hearts in the right place.

The bbc report was my fave haha,when i look back at it now knowing what i know now its just hilarious
,funniest thing ive seen in the background of a report since the streaker running across the island on a weather report on this morning years ago,you should check it out lol

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
here is a little something to add for those seeking the truth

glossary of 911 terms

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

All 5 of your points are debateable and have been the topics of many posts on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That is funny.

Non-debatable points that do not involve physics.

Is it debatable whether or not skyscrapers have to hold themselves up? They also must withstand the wind.

So they have to get the distributions of steel and concrete right. So everyone should want that information to analyze the events of 9/11 no matter who or what destroyed the towers. Supposedly analyzing the destruction of skyscrapers without knowing how they held themselves up.

psik

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
All of these points are not only "debatable" they've already been debated and debunked a thousand times over-

-"Pull it" referred to extracting the firefighter crews out. Silverstein specificlly said this was what he was referring to

-"Norm Mineta specifically said "does the order still stand" referred to the shoot-down order issued by Bush

-The WTC had tenants from all over the world in the building, not just from Israel.

-The BBC never said the WTC 7 collaped. They said the Salomon bros. building collapsed. They didn't know the Salomon Bros. building was the name for WTC 7 rather than WTC 1. Until the truthers started to grasp at this straw, *I* didn't know WTC 7 was called the Salomon Bros. building.

...and on and on and on. You can almost certainly find all the answers to your OTHER questions simply by doing a search here, mainly because 5000 people have already asked it and 5000 people already answered it. The real question is, would you even accept the answer once it's been given to you?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
First off, I encourage everyone to stop accepting what others tell you and do your own research. I am not going to present all the facts in this thread because I want YOU to be inspired to come up with your own conclusions. If I just gave everything away to you, that would be as bad as accepting the mainstream story.

Perhaps you should take you're own advice mate. Your quest for evidence seems to have lead you astray.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Sorry this got posted in the UFO section. I've been pretty busy fixing master boot records for computers and haven't had a whole lot of time to learn the ins and outs of posting threads on AboveTopSecret. I hope you like it though!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Points well taken....Theres a lot more where they come from too.....
Never mind the gov boys theyll sniff out a 9/11 thread anywhere

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm still looking for the non-debatable points.... I do see several debunked items and the usual Jew/Israel bashing prevalent in threads similar to this one.....

I'm surprised Odigo wasn't mentioned......

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They're like crows on a wire. So predictable, So 'on message'. So tiresome.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Retracting my statement. After reading #5 again, it was questionable.
edit on 28-10-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: change statement

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by stirling

They're like crows on a wire. So predictable, So 'on message'. So tiresome.

That's the funny thing with the truth - it is what it is and it does not change over time, so yes, the truth is always predictable and it can also be tiresome.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by vipertech0596

You're not trying to discredit the OP by claiming racism are you? The Jewish faith and the government of Israel are two separate entities. The OP did not say anything bad towards Jews.

Nice try though. Lol

Talk about back peddling. The ZIM company is a privately owned shipping company, meaning it's not owned by the Israeli government. In other words, you're not bashing some mysterious faceless entity hiding in the shadows. You're bashing the real live people who run the company, and we both know you're doing it exclusively because they're Jewish.

It's blatantly obvious you people want to steer this into becoming a Jew bashing conspiracy and it's blatantly obvious you're grasping at any straw you can find that reinforces it. Otherwise, you'd be griping over more obvious "coincidences" like how Japanese firms like Nishi-Nippon bank and Nikko Securities were in the north tower, and how the Japanese were the only people in history who used airplanes as suicide weapons. You and I both know you'll never do this because saying "the 9/11 attack was a Japanese World Order plot" sounds retarded.

This is why it pays to be agnostic- the Jewish faith is just one more superstition in a world chock full of superstitions, so your superstition that the Jews are some sinister boogeymen working in hive minded mentality to take over the world is just as bewildering to me as their superstition is about human beings magically being made out of clods of dirt, or the Muslim's superstition of some invisible man living in the clouds handing out an infinite supply of virgins to his loyal followers. What bewilders me the most is that innocent people are actually getting killed for real over this horse [censored].

This whole "non-debatable" post certainly sounds debatable, to me.
edit on 28-10-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You're going to end up changing your title a LOT!

I could add several irrefutable points but will start with just one and let YOU do the background check so you prove to yourself it's true.

It started with akamai (one of the main internet hubs) hacking my computer so I went to see who or what akamai was. Wiki mentioned Daniel M. Lewin. Wiki showed Daniel M. Lewin as previously being IDF special forces and specifically Sayeret Matkal.

Sayeret Matkal is also tasked with counter-terrorism and hostage rescue beyond Israel's borders.

Now, Daniel was on one of the airplanes (his seat number, seat arrangement, seating order) changed on Wiki a couple of times, as well as his actions during the hostage takeover. So, I'll leave that out and let you pick what you want to go with.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Did the Japanese businesses vacate the premises prior to 9/11?

Just wondering because you seem to miss the point that the Jewish business vacated against lease. Can't say I take the word at face value, but surely you can see the difference.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

Did the Japanese businesses vacate the premises prior to 9/11?

Just wondering because you seem to miss the point that the Jewish business vacated against lease. Can't say I take the word at face value, but surely you can see the difference.

Why would the Japanese companies evacuate? The Japanese World Order staging the attack to frame Al Qaida certainly wouldn't tell the businesses to leave before the attack because it would only draw attention to themselves and draw suspicion. If the Japanese warlords could send the city sized battleship "Yamato" on a suicide mission to defend Okinawa knowing full well 2,000 sailors were going to be killed for no reason, then they certainly wouldn't care about a handful of people in any piddling banking office. Are you telling me you're not seeing the coincidences adding up by the day?

If you conspiracy people can make up your own "nondebatable facts" based upon absolutely nothing than so can I.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I read and replied to the OP on my cell phone. It must have cut off the last section of #5 and I did not see his entire comments. After i read it again on my computer, I went and changed my comment because I thought it was now questionable as what his intent towards Jews was, etc.

That means I disagreed with him. So why do you now say this:

and we both know you're doing it exclusively because they're Jewish....It's blatantly obvious you people want to steer this into becoming a Jew bashing conspiracy and it's blatantly obvious you're grasping at any straw you can find that reinforces it.

Please tell me how you came to that conclusion based on one comment I made that I retracted due to new evidence? How am I a Jew-hater because of my comment? Please point to any time on ATS that I have ever made a comment against anyone person of Jewish faith! I have disagreements with the politics of Israel, but have never made an ill-willed comment towards Jews.

Since you are an intelligent adult, will you now retract your baseless accusations against me that was in no way founded on truth or fact?

Are you willing to admit that you may have just went on a rant about hating Jews to the wrong person...who happened to disagree with the OP?

If you conspiracy people can make up your own "nondebatable facts" based upon absolutely nothing than so can I.

edit on 28-10-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Well asked, sheep. They are quick to slander and slow to retract. Mind if I wait with you? He's usually nearby.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join