It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 NonDebateable Points on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne
. I'm serving you notice right now that I am going to beat you at your game. I’m not going to do it here with you but in the real world out there. And for every post you make regarding your retarded views about 9/11, I'm going to make an even bigger splash to real people outside this forum that you can't get to.

Sounds awesome. Can you keep us updated on your daily progress ? (giggle)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You bet I can keep you updated. Thanks for the encouragement and support. Now maybe we can get somewhere. You seem truly interested in a better world and Im behind you brother. You seem to have so much to offer, keep sharing your amazing intellect. Thanks again : )

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

He has answered their questions, many times. The difference here is that they dont like the answers when they dont include death rays, no planes, magical thermites, magical silent explosives, Jews, NWO, etc in the answers. But hey, what do I know?

I've seen Dave's responses and the only cocky Aholes I have seen are people like you and many in the truther camp. Like just now. Well done. What is more cockier than someone just jumping in with "9/11 was an inside job, the OS is a lie! There is tons of overwhelming evidence!!!!!11!1!!" and then copy and pastes garbage from AE9/11T or some other carbon copy truther website, filled with the exact same rotting garbage word for word? And you dare call Dave a troll and a cocky ahole? Nice job truther. Shown your true colors.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
I’m not going to do it here with you but in the real world out there. And for every post you make regarding your retarded views about 9/11, I'm going to make an even bigger splash to real people outside this forum that you can't get to.

Sounds awesome. Can you keep us updated on your daily progress ? (giggle)

That would make a great documentary.

Imagine the next season of MTV's 'the real world', with a house full of truthers. That would be priceless.
edit on 10/29/2011 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Really?

Are you really that ignorant over the subject?

I think you meant "They didnt know that the Salmon brothers building was called World trade center 7 to some"...

The bbc transmission was from late in the afternoon, the whole world already knew wtc 1 and 2 had fallen she is reporting that the Salomon building (wtc7) collapsed or will collapse. Its only in debunker wonderland that you can misinterpret what she said to fit your agenda.

Yes, I meant to say the BBC was confused as to which building the Salomon building really was. Because you caught me red handed presenting it the other way around, you've proved your point that the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space, the planes were all holograms, and a cruise missile hit the Pentagon, and a million people from NIST, NATO, NYPD, NYFD, NYPA, the BBC the Red Cross, the CIA, the FBI, the FAA, and everyone in a ten mile radius of the Pentagon are all secret agents inveting a false flag operation to frame some toilet of a country that not even the Soviet Union thought was worth fighting over. Yep, you're nobody's fool.

Sarcasm aside, you obviously knew full well what I meant, and we both know you can't refute the point so you need to resort to nitpicking over my grammar as a last resort. if you're that desperate to prop up your conspiracy stories that you're even grasping at THIS straw, then you might as well go find another conspiracy to wallow in right now.

Tell me something, in all honesty, before those damned fool conspiracy web sites started making a big deal out of it, did YOU know WTC 7 was called the Solomon building? If you didn't then you're being a fraud for criticizing others for not knowing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I didn't say that I disagreed with any of what you described. After seeing the Op's comments that I missed on my phone, I retracted my statement. Why? Because I was wrong.

So I think you are missing the point. You made unfair accusations against me without any evidence or reason. I guess I was expecting a humble apology, not a lecture about "it's not the Jew's....it's the Jap's!"

All right, I do try to be fair. As I didn't notice that you retracted your original statement, I will retract mine and redirect it to the general 9/11 conspiracy mongor audience- between "Silverstein is a Jew", dredging up the USS Liberty bit, and now "all the Jews left the WTC shortly before the attack" innuendo it is an established fact that quite a number of the conspiracy crowd are attempting to deliberately steer the truther movement into a Israel bashing movement. It is also an established fact they're really not looking at the evidence and stating "Israel did it". They want to believe "Israel did it" becuase they were seduced by this "Jewish World Order" baloney before 9/11 so they're grasping at straws to make it look like "Israel did it". Becuase they have a blatant agenda to trick everyone into believing "Israel did it" they sweep inconvenient facts under the rug to prevent us from forming an objective opinion, such as Saudi Arabia acknowledging the hijackers were Saudi nationals-

Saudi gov't admits 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens

...so if you know there are people with blatant Jew bashing agendas in your camp trying to hijack your movement for their own political agenda and making the rest of you look like bigots by association, then why are you getting upset with me and not them? All I'm doing is pointing out what these people are doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I thought this was debated over and over again on the forums ?
OP is looking for some spotlight. Shine some on him.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizayne
reply to post by waypastvne

You bet I can keep you updated. Thanks for the encouragement and support. Now maybe we can get somewhere. You seem truly interested in a better world and Im behind you brother. You seem to have so much to offer, keep sharing your amazing intellect. Thanks again : )

So how about that update ? Have you convinced any of your friends to pick up a pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt yet ?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

Wiz, these people have an agenda that's not compatible with the truth. I fear that it may take awhile to shut them down, but they know their days are numbered and that's good enough for me today.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Wiz, these people have an agenda that's not compatible with the truth. I fear that it may take awhile to shut them down, but they know their days are numbered and that's good enough for me today.

So how many days we got left ? Should I bother buying Christmas presents ?
edit on 31-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Wiz, these people have an agenda that's not compatible with the truth.

Agenda is simple - let you decide what is the truth, by pointing out the half-truths, innuendo, lies, distortions, semantics and rhetorical instruments of deceptions.

I fear that it may take awhile to shut them down....

Well, I am dying to know exactly what you mean by that, but in an off-hand way you are correct. As the interest in these fanatasies dwindles to nothing then so will the respondents.

but they know their days are numbered and that's good enough for me today.

That, I believe, is intended to sound ominous, however it ends up so laughable. My days are numbered. Here's a little secret - everyone's days are numbered.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They should change the name of this forum to Debunking 9/11 Conspiracies. Cos' that's what happens in here! The Truth Movement is on it's last legs. Their days are numbered. Bit by bit we're wearing them down, boys. You can tell, because most of them only ever use the copy-paste function on their computers and ignore it when people shoot holes in their delusional statements.

There hasn't been a new idea in the 'truth' movement in over four years. Just endless recycling of the same incoherent 'anomalies', and appeals to common misconceptions.

Don't get me wrong: there will always be debunking to be done; there's a sucker born every minute, and unfortunately, youtube videos never die.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nooo
its all about holographic projections, they make the 3D building look like its collapse, truth is - its still there.
Hope the OP satisfied

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
They should change the name of this forum to Debunking 9/11 Conspiracies. Cos' that's what happens in here! The Truth Movement is on it's last legs. Their days are numbered. Bit by bit we're wearing them down, boys. You can tell, because most of them only ever use the copy-paste function on their computers and ignore it when people shoot holes in their delusional statements.

There hasn't been a new idea in the 'truth' movement in over four years. Just endless recycling of the same incoherent 'anomalies', and appeals to common misconceptions.

Don't get me wrong: there will always be debunking to be done; there's a sucker born every minute, and unfortunately, youtube videos never die.

You make me wonder about something...do you think these 9/11 conspiracy stories are beginning to fizzle out because the truthers are overplaying their hand?

Take a look at the JFK assassination. A bullet came out of nowhere to kill the guy and a little while later they catch a guy who really really looks like someone who would have done it, but before anyone can grill him he gets popped himself. There are so many oddities and missing pieces of the puzzle here that it's hard *not* to speculate a deeper conspiracy.

Then there's these 9/11 conspiracies. Everything has been explained to the point where an explanation at least exists, but these truthers are so intent on pushing their alternative stories that they're starting to rewrite everything to their own liking. No planes hit the Towers, a cruise missile hit the Pentagon, lasers from otuer space destroyed the towers, and everyone in Manhattan and everyone in Arlington are all secret government agents pretending to see planes. Imagine if people were insisting someone really ran up to JFK in Dallas and stabbed him, and the Zapruder film was forged and everyone in Dallas was a secret agent paid all to manufacture the cover story that he was actually shot. It's not attempting to fil in the blanks. It's pushing a conspiracy theory for the sole purpose of pushing a conspiracy theory.

If the conspiracy people simply left it at controlled demolitions they might have had a chance, but once they started embellishing their conspiracy theories beyond that point with all these goofball "nukes in the basement" baloney, it went beyond the limit of credibility. The conspiracy theorists are their own worst enemy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It's interesting because it's such an obvious psychological response to trauma. We live in uncertain times, occasioned by a very frightening event, and if these can be placed into some sort of settled narrative I think some people find that tremendously comforting.

It's also a displacement activity. If one worries about arguing with debunkers about 9/11 one doesn't actually have to engage with anything that is genuinely affecting the world. George Monbiot wrote very persuasively about this a few years ago. Real conspiracies are boring and complex. Capitalism's flaws take effort and thought to try to counter.

So much better to concentrate on something that simultaneously answers your need for closure and which means you don't have to actually expend any effort. Even more preferable is that it seems like an exciting movie, filled with secret government operatives and intrigue.

I think it has a narcissistic edge. The Truther is an initiate, party to a grand evil scheme that the "sheeple" haven't fathomed. They are pure of purpose, unlike the conspirators, who must of course be subjected to the most vicious of punishments when caught.

And that teleological day of reckoning is on the way. As with every faith-based movement, there is an absolute certainty of final judgement.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

In some instances, I'm beginning to suspect mental illness or alternatively, trolling. I'm talking about certain posters who repeatedly use rules of evidence that exclude literally all evidence on the grounds that it shows things that disagree with their gut feeling of what is possible.

I get that people can have an intuitive feeling of how physics works just from your daily life and experiences that conforms to reality in 99% of cases in your experience, so you consider it to be better than some debunkers on the internet with their Ke=MV^2 and insistence on consistent and correct use of terms like Kinetic Energy, Momentum, Inertia, Potential Energy. At the same time, I resent being lectured on physics by people who can't do so. So I protest.

In any case, the truthers are getting stale.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

If you think the 'truther' movement is on its last legs, you haven't been paying attention. Hell, Dave hasn't worked this hard in years, because every day there's another leak in the dam. I'm afraid that 'your' days are the ones that are numbered. You keep forgetting that 'facts, are stubborn things'.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

What progress has been made in the last year? Or in the last three years? How much closer to achieving something - anything - is the Truth Movement than it was on 3rd November 2010?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If you think the 'truther' movement is on its last legs, you haven't been paying attention. Hell, Dave hasn't worked this hard in years, because every day there's another leak in the dam. I'm afraid that 'your' days are the ones that are numbered. You keep forgetting that 'facts, are stubborn things'.

OR, it's maybe because I have the week off because it's close to the end of the year and I need to take the time off or lose it, so I have more time to log on than I did before.

...and just what are these new "leaks in the dam" you're referring to? The only thing I've seen that's new here recently is someone claiming the government can control hurricanes like it was a children's toy...but only on Sept 11, apparently.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If you think the 'truther' movement is on its last legs, .

No, its defiantly on its last legs. Every day there's fewer Truthers to laugh at. Hopefully we can count on determined Truthers like you to entertain us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join