It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles says he has 'stake' in Transylvania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Prince Charles related to Vlad the Impaler; the said inspiration for Dracula

News Article

PRINCE Charles said he has a "stake" in Transylvania as he is related to Vlad the Impaler - a Romanian lord thought to be the inspiration behind the character Dracula - and is campaigning to save forests in the Romanian region.

Now this may not seem like a big deal.
But it does not surprise me at all that the royal family has gruesome distant relatives.
As many 80s'ers know there is a big conspiracy that tptb are in fact close relatives; could it be that it goes back a lot further then we know?
I have also heard a lot about tptb being involved in gruesome rituals and things of the like; this would be good evidence of this for some, would it not?

It’s very hard to find information about the royal families distant relatives, because I know I have heard about them having 'interesting' relatives before.
If anyone could link me to some info that would be much appreciated.
shortmem.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He is actually related to Vlad??

Wow so I was right! He is a vampire !

I always had suspicions but now I know what's up.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Did Vlad the Impaler have such ridiculous ears and also speak like a stuttering old blueblood?
This guys a joke seriously,how we still have interest in the royals in the Uk is beyond me!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420

Did Vlad the Impaler have such ridiculous ears and also speak like a stuttering old blueblood?
This guys a joke seriously,how we still have interest in the royals in the Uk is beyond me!

It's because the royals have legal ownership of the entire British Empire.

The Monarch has more power than Parliament, and can dissolve it for any reason at any time.

You all act like it's just a tourist attraction but history and reality say different.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

haha nah maybe vlad looked normal so he had to do some crazy stuff to look scary, wait charles does crazy stuff too haha.
the whole family is a joke and your right its amazing.. its such a primitive idea, it only seems normal because we watch it on our tv's now

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Vlad "the impaler" was grossly exaggerated. He once stuck his enemies on long spears to warn anyone invading his kingdom, so they called him a vampire and a demon. I highly doubt this guy is related to him. Even if he were, it's been so long that it wouldn't matter. He would only be 1/100th of his descendant, barring incest.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hi Short-

The European 'nobility' inbreeding since c. 1000 CE would certainly account for the similarity in certain blood-related diseases between the Wallachian Royal Houses of Vlad Tepisch's time (c. 1460s) and the House of Hanover and Saxe-Gotha Battenburgs now in England (of which the current Prince Charles is a lineal descendent, though the 'Royal Family' had to Anglicise the German 'Battenburg' surname to 'Mount Batten' since 1917, obviously !)

One of the inbred diseases that Vlad Tepesch ('Vlad the Impaler') Dragwlya ('son of the Dragon') suffered from was apparently Porphyria, which causes not only 'purple urine' but also long periods of various manic psychotic and often violent behaviour (as with England's 'German Hanoverean' King, George III, who was literally tied to a chair for weeks at a time in the late 1780s with 'insanity').

We also note the incidence of other blood-born diseases such as Haemophilia in the European 'royal' lines that were blood-related to Queen Victoria, not the least of which was the Czarevitch Alexei who suffered from it.

The idea that 'inbreeding' of royal lines is a good thing evidently is NOT a good thing at all, as it turns out. Time to inject some heartier Yeoman Blood into them, what?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

Vlad "the impaler" was grossly exaggerated. He once stuck his enemies on long spears to warn anyone invading his kingdom, so they called him a vampire and a demon. I highly doubt this guy is related to him. Even if he were, it's been so long that it wouldn't matter. He would only be 1/100th of his descendant, barring incest.

yes but vlad never the less went down in history, and this is why there is importance.. it could show us that their family was the one pulling the strings even back then.. i think your forgetting how ancestory works, of course charles isnt closely related to him, but his family is; and thats whats important

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Prince Charles related to Vlad the Impaler; the said inspiration for Dracula

News Article

PRINCE Charles said he has a "stake" in Transylvania as he is related to Vlad the Impaler - a Romanian lord thought to be the inspiration behind the character Dracula - and is campaigning to save forests in the Romanian region.

Now this may not seem like a big deal.
But it does not surprise me at all that the royal family has gruesome distant relatives.
As many 80s'ers know there is a big conspiracy that tptb are in fact close relatives; could it be that it goes back a lot further then we know?
I have also heard a lot about tptb being involved in gruesome rituals and things of the like; this would be good evidence of this for some, would it not?

It’s very hard to find information about the royal families distant relatives, because I know I have heard about them having 'interesting' relatives before.
If anyone could link me to some info that would be much appreciated.
shortmem.

It doesn't surprise me any, i am related to the surviving Tudors and could contend for the throne if i wanted to. There are quite a bit of nobility and royalty hiding amoung you that you don't even know about.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Vlad was not so evil as everybody says, however he did impale his enemies and yes even drink there blood, as a way of striking fear into the hearts of his enemies, or a kind of talking # "only without the talking". He was just a product of his age and time, and his age and time was not a very nice one. Therefore he was not such a nice person, I mean given the circumstances pretty much anybody who survived what he lived trough, would think human life of little worth and be as ruthless as he was.

But anyways this is one of those things were the myth of him and his vampire ways are actually less scary then the actual reality and the reality of the times he lived in. Even considering the order of the dragon, and his job of keeping back the ottoman empire of the time, it was all a bloody picture.

If anything he would of been better off siding with the ottomans and with the army's he would of gotten from them, he could of cut a path trough Europe pillaging and conquering everything in his way right into the hearth of Rome, and burning it all to the ground. It would have been a different history if he did, but his personal hatred for the ottomans and those that betrayed him, really was what kept him fighting a loosing war.

However looking at these royals pictures and such, they do seem a little on the inbred side. I mean some of them are plain goofy looking, they really need to stop inbreeding or all the marrying into wealthy families that there doing, because it's just getting ridiculous. I really do think they are getting dumber with every generation, it cant be good for anybody. But then again I am sure that with all that wealth they wont be having much problems.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

His family isn't close to him. By now there's so little of Vlad's genetic makeup in him that it's moot. It divises each time someone takes a wife or a husband outside their family. He's 1, the next is 1/2, the next is 1/4, the next is 1/8, and so on. By the time we get through all the generations, even a family has changed greatly.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

i know but its not about that

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It doesn't surprise me any, i am related to the surviving Tudors and could contend for the throne if i wanted to. There are quite a bit of nobility and royalty hiding amoung you that you don't even know about.

yeah, i dare you to contend for the throne haha

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

thanks, im assuming that somewhere in the 5 hours of movie it talks about the monarchys ancestory or something?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There's definitely a resemblance. Maybe Vlad kept that long hair to cover up his freakishly huge elephant ears.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

hi sigis
thanks for that detailed response..
it certianly raises some great points

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

yeah, i dare you to contend for the throne haha

I don't want to, i chose to forgoe ambition to serve Jesus Christ, there are some in my family who have thought about it, but there's no point in it. Kings and queens have no power, they are just a cosmetic. The old ways are gone forever. It's best to move on. Besides i am happy as i am, being trapped with everyone's eyes on me would just be annoying. I like being alone and out of the spotlight.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You're trying to say that his family has been running things? Nope, pretty sure Vlad was murdered and robbed of his throne.

Vlad’s third reign lasted little more than two months when he was assassinated. The exact date of his death is unknown, but it is known that he was dead by 10 January 1477. The exact location of his death is also unknown, but it would have been somewhere along the road between Bucarest and Giurgiu. Vlad's head was taken to Constantinople as a trophy, and his body was buried unceremoniously by his rival, Basarab Laiota, possibly at Comana, a monastery founded by Vlad in 1461. The Comana monastery was demolished and rebuilt from scratch in 1589.

source

Doesn't look like his reign ended very well, and his family certainly didn't keep the throne. Sounds like most of his family got taken out. Having read about his and his families deaths, I find it hard to believe that he could have any descendants that would've kept his name.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

yeah..

its an interesting and informative show..

as always cross reference..

thanks for the heads up with the thread..

did not surprise me one bit...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join