It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS needs a leader .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I would vote for someone like William K. Black:

Black was a central figure in exposing Congressional corruption during the Savings and Loan Crisis. He took the notes during the Keating Five meeting that were later published in the press, and brought the event to national attention and a congressional investigation.

On April 3, 2009 Black appeared on Bill Moyers Journal on PBS and provided critical commentary on the U.S. banking crisis.[8] In the interview with Bill Moyers,[9] Black asserted that the banking crisis in the United States that started in late 2008 is essentially a big Ponzi scheme; that the "liar loans" and other financial tricks were essentially illegal frauds; and that the triple-A ratings given to these loans was part of a criminal cover-up. He said that the "Prompt Corrective Action Law" passed after the Savings and loan crisis mandated that ailing banks should be put into receivership. Black also stated that trying to hide how bad the situation is will simply prolong the problem, as happened in Japan's lost decade. Black stated that Timothy Geithner is engaged in a cover-up, and that the administration does not want people to understand what went wrong or how bad the banking situation is today.

Every time I hear this man interviewed, I gain a greater respect for him.

the Billmeister

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

We’ve got students being crippled by ever-escalating loans while wages fall behind; we’ve got homeless people, bouncing from friends to family members’ houses for shelter while they roam the country looking for work; we’ve got military personnel tired of fighting wars based on banking schemes instead of defending America as they signed up to do; there are the people trapped under mortgage and credit scams, people with their jobs now being completed by machines or foreign slaves, and that’s just to name a few

That's just to name a few .

I suggest a leader who can feel those pain with his flash and bone. I don't consider myself feeling those , but there maybe someone to do that.

I am just hoping. And hope is the reason I live for.

+ As I look into your movement and your confrontation with TPTB , I see that you should make a big change to live up your country .

There should be a financial system based on doing constructive activities , instead of destructive ones ( i,e those multinational banks , oil companies and arm companies.

And as long as you don't aim TPTB , you will face current problems . because TPTB is not sharing power with anyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
George Soros?
Obama?
Hans Blofeld?
Darth Vader?
Freddy Kruger?
Nancy Pelosi?
Vampires? (not the sissy Twilight kind)
Xombies? (
)
Harold and Kumar?

My choices.

edit on 27-10-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Forgot Glen Quagmore,Beavis,Cobra Commander, Sephiroth, and Ron Jeremy

We don't need leaders.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
nope sorry, we dont need nones of your crappy leaders

or maybe the joker ?
edit on 27-10-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Which joker? Movie joker or graphic novel joker.

Maybe Zbigniew Brzezinski or Wilma Flintstone? hmm? choices choices.

Should we just replace Obama with Mr. Bean or satan?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If the OWS movement is not about reform or revolution, then it will be nothing more than bunch of people who are occupying parks and territories. It HAS to grow bigger, larger, and scare the crap out of anyone who thinks having billions of dollars is going to save their arse.

It cannot go anywhere unless it brings down the current system and then reinstate another one. Because if it doesn't reinstate another one, some other country will come and do so on your behalf. The same way the US did in Iraq. You want that happening to you?

Even if you don't want a leader now, who's going to be the leader when the old system collapses? Your grandma? Or the man with the most money who can campaign himself?? or worse, NO LEADER. There is no such thing as a people with no leader.
edit on 27-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OWS Worldwide ALREADY HAS a leader.

HIs/Her name is LOGIC and REASON. It transcends UPON ALL religio-socio-political and economic truths.

It is not perception, but reality, of what had happened, is happening and will continue to happen if serious and genuine corrections are not made.

Logic and Reason lives within us all, and THUS each of us is a leader in this highly informed and educated world. Even though we may each have our differences, join OWS with our perceptions, but there IS a common ground of reality where we ALL share and stand upon to seek for necessary changes.

And since it started, changes had already started taking place as more still need to be done to progress. Look around, and you will realize what the participants of OWS had done to shake and change our world. We and the next generations owe everyone of them all a debt of honour, for without their sacrifice, pain and even lives, we would all be slaves today and forever....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

HIs/Her name is LOGIC and REASON. It transcends UPON ALL religio-socio-political and economic truths.

I hope so.

Logic and Reason lives within us all

+ some people bury it alive and intentionally. I mean , some people act against their logic and reasoning. And it is not true to expect every one to act according his/her Logic and Reason. because they should choose to respect it within their hearts. this is a state and it can change any moment.

I mean , time is passing and TPTB will perform it's new plans.

I hope that people act according their Logic and Reason or they will lose.

Hope

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Search for the one who is not easily corrupted or manipulated.

+ people can be manipulated , too.

As they were on moon landing or in 911.

Everyone is manipulated true but it is harder to fool all of the people all of the time...oh moon landing happened what they found is what is not what we think. 911 as the date implies an emergency number says there is more to it then we know...

If you care about TPTB , you care about their living vessels. Their vessels are multinational oil companies , banks and military complex.

Will the people in OWS stand against those companies ?

I don't care about Oil and have lived without before and can do it again, I bank by a private local back as everyone should. And well the military what can I do there?.

Only time will tell...I hope we can have a good prosperous change for humanity all of them even the greed SOB's they need to have a heart and change for the better of mankind...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
OWS Worldwide ALREADY HAS a leader.

It is not perception, but reality, of what had happened, is happening and will continue to happen if serious and genuine corrections are not made.

Logic and Reason lives within us all, and THUS each of us is a leader in this highly informed and educated world. Even though we may each have our differences, join OWS with our perceptions, but there IS a common ground of reality where we ALL share and stand upon to seek for necessary changes.

And since it started, changes had already started taking place as more still need to be done to progress. Look around, and you will realize what the participants of OWS had done to shake and change our world. We and the next generations owe everyone of them all a debt of honour, for without their sacrifice, pain and even lives, we would all be slaves today and forever....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I don't care about Oil and have lived without before and can do it again, I bank by a private local back as everyone should. And well the military what can I do there?

You say that you don't care these financial vessels be running through your govt , or you don't want it ?

I mean , when you let the oppression on people all around the world continue , you won't be the exception. you will be oppressed , too.

they need to have a heart and change for the better of mankind...

Strongly agreed.
thank you for replying.

edit on 28/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
We are all leaders and followers of each other. Learn to teach.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

We are all leaders and followers of each other. Learn to teach.

Excellent.Can you teach me how to teach ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Leading doesn't only involve Knowledge , but also involves acting based on the knowledge.

A clear example ,

Lots of American people learned about what their govt did in the 9/11 , but there were little people who started a necessary action.

If there was a leader saying " people , you should come to the streets and you should let your govt know that you are not ignorant " , what would happen ?

I think that the results would be much toward a change in political policies.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
If the OWS movement is not about reform or revolution, then it will be nothing more than bunch of people who are occupying parks and territories. It HAS to grow bigger, larger, and scare the crap out of anyone who thinks having billions of dollars is going to save their arse.

It cannot go anywhere unless it brings down the current system and then reinstate another one. Because if it doesn't reinstate another one, some other country will come and do so on your behalf. The same way the US did in Iraq. You want that happening to you?

Even if you don't want a leader now, who's going to be the leader when the old system collapses? Your grandma? Or the man with the most money who can campaign himself?? or worse, NO LEADER.There is no such thing as a people with no leader.
edit on 27-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

Not true.
You lead yourself. Your the leader to your life. That's what your lead by.
A people with a common agreed upon cause(think for yourself, lead yourself, no centralized power)doesn't have to have leaders to function.
Tyrants hate this because it makes it MUCH harder to well...eh..be tyrants.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

OWSoros needs to not be funded by Tides foundation(soros,gates,rockefeller).

So , you think that OWS is funded and supported by Soros , is it just because he is supporting open society institute ? or you have better reasons ?

I would appreciate , if you inform me.

+

IMHO , a worthy and insightful leader on people's side will help people unite and be aware. A leader that stands till the last moment. He wouldn't has to spend money to be supported by people. He could be known by the people and as people are aware of their movement , they won't let a same crazy man get in the place.

IMO , people will support a movement in a short period of time and after that , they will leave the streets and go home while they are disappointed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If we did have a leader they'd be dead in a month of announcing themselves as the Federal Reserve would order and target a hit on dude. Too much of a risk of decapitation.

No central head to target or leverage means no way to target the group.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join