It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar photo-enhancements reveal alien civilization evidence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Scientists around the world keep telling us that no-one is on the Moon - but is this really true?

Could it possibly be that there is an intelligent alien presence on the Moon?

On the 20th July 1994, Neil Armstrong said during a speech, "There are places to go beyond belief."

Radio communication between NASA and the Apollo 11 crew. (extract)

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! Oh my God! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

When the astronauts first landed on the Moon is it possible that the mission 'blew' the aliens' cover and this is the reason why the astronauts had to be warned off?

But how did the aliens 'warn off' the astronauts?

Did the aliens walk up to the Lunar module and converse with the astronauts or were the aliens able to communicate with the astronauts by radio or other visual means?

Here is the link to an original image with descriptive caption. Please read the caption carefully as it is very relevant. A red arrow points to the area of study.

i985.photobucket.com...

As can be seen, there's not very much to observe in the original image. At this point, remember the details contained in the description.

A degree of controlled enhancement was applied to the original image to see if there was anything else on the surface. You may be surprised at what the enhancement revealed.

Observe the detail closely as the viewpoint is quite a distance above the surface even though maximum zoom was used in the viewer.

The intermediate enhancement starts to reveal some surface features.

i985.photobucket.com...

The full enhancement. (No scientist will confirm or validate what can be observed in this image.)

i985.photobucket.com...

A lighter view (gamma slightly increased).

i985.photobucket.com...

A cropped close-up view rotated 25 degrees to the left.

i985.photobucket.com...

Do you think a global conspiracy exists by the scientific and educatonal establishments to suppress important information as to what is really on the lunar surface?

Footnote:

What the communication extract and the enhanced image tells us is that if an alien race is resident on the moon the aliens were quite within their rights to issue a warning to the astronauts as their [the residents] sovereign territory had been violated by "aliens" from Earth.

Image credit: NASA/GSFC/Arizona State

Image reference: wms.lroc.asu.edu...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I really dont see what you are looking at in any of the pics.

Just look like rock formations to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yes, same here. Are you specifically talking about the trails?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think it's an alien sport. Carry a boulder up a hill and watch it roll down. They're obviously way ahead of us, culturally speaking!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
the trails are elevated so that would suggest a rock formation..
but good find non the less

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Or do you find those pits around the boulders suspicious? Those are heavy rocks (1-15m in diameter!), which could leave marks when they roll into a "sandpit". I don't see anything unusual in those pics. Please be more specific.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm in agreement with others on this.
I see nothing significant or artificial in any of these shots, only markings that can easily (and most logically - remember Occam's Razor) be explained geologically.

You might need to do some more explaining, perhaps we've missed something in your OP?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Are you implying that the dashed line are the alien craft lined up to observe the astronauts?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
OK... so what am I looking for? A disk... a cylinder... what?

Because all I see are close ups of the lunar surface. The scars/ tracks are suspect but that is not an unusual geological formation really. So what...? What is it we are suppose to see?

link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Not realy. In england we have evolved to the level of rolling cheese down a hill.

link   
I've zoomed the image on one of the small buildings ....

The building has 6 sides (Hexagon) and around the base of the building it seems to be uniformly cleared around the perimeter.

img820.imageshack.us...

Image Inverted

img638.imageshack.us...[edi tby]edit on 27-10-2011 by jpvskyfreak because: Added inverted image to the post

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by ShortMemory

Not realy. In england we have evolved to the level of rolling cheese down a hill.

so your aliens? haha
ive always wanted to do that for some reason..
so im an alien?
ahhh

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
I've zoomed the image on one of the small buildings ....

The building has 6 sides (Hexagon) and around the base of the building it seems to be uniformly cleared around the perimeter.

img820.imageshack.us...

Image Inverted

img638.imageshack.us...
edit on 27-10-2011 by jpvskyfreak because: Added inverted image to the post

Good find! Itt does not look like natural rock formation, besides there are many of them.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Ahabstar because: to repair bbcode

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
its a city or the moon is a big spaceship

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i love the whole moon debate....to me theres two possibilities...
1. we never got there !!
2. we got there and found something that needed to be hidden for whatever reason...the suggestion in the op is a possibility...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
so you people think that a "boulder "can roll in a relatively straight line on terrain that rough huh?i doubt a perfectly spherical ball could roll in lines that straight on that surface.c'mon man!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzacoatl
so you people think that a "boulder "can roll in a relatively straight line on terrain that rough huh?i doubt a perfectly spherical ball could roll in lines that straight on that surface.c'mon man!

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Apollo: These "babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! Oh my God! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Try and find any official accreditation of that extract.........you won't find it.......because it didn't happen, it's an urban myth.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
How could aliens warn us off if we never went in the first place? Faked photos of aliens from faked photos of moon landings, unless these aliens are hiding out in the Nevada(?) desert.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Discuss the photos for what the OP is presenting and leave the "we never went" idiocy to its own threads please.

To the OP - I see nothing strange here in the photos and as was said, you would need to present something to show that the statement you gave isn't anything more than an urban myth.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join