It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar photo-enhancements reveal alien civilization evidence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If this aerial view was of the landscape on Earth what would say can be seen?

Direct link:
i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh wow now I see it, roads, buildings, Alien pizza hut, democracy!

It's all before my very eyes!

This is clearly what you want to read, but since I do not suffer from delusions, I simply cannot agree with anything you're saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

If this aerial view was of the landscape on Earth what would say can be seen?

Too much image manipulation.

Seriously, if you want to analyse the photos, the first thing you should do is try to get more data, not destroy the data available, and that's what you're doing with all that processing, that results in a higher contrast (which destroys the more subtle details) and what looks like an enlargement of the darker pixels.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Scientists around the world keep telling us that no-one is on the Moon - but is this really true?

Could it possibly be that there is an intelligent alien presence on the Moon?

On the 20th July 1994, Neil Armstrong said during a speech, "There are places to go beyond belief."

Radio communication between NASA and the Apollo 11 crew. (extract)

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! Oh my God! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

When the astronauts first landed on the Moon is it possible that the mission 'blew' the aliens' cover and this is the reason why the astronauts had to be warned off?

But how did the aliens 'warn off' the astronauts?

Did the aliens walk up to the Lunar module and converse with the astronauts or were the aliens able to communicate with the astronauts by radio or other visual means?

Here is the link to an original image with descriptive caption. Please read the caption carefully as it is very relevant. A red arrow points to the area of study.
Do you think a global conspiracy exists by the scientific and educatonal establishments to suppress important information as to what is really on the lunar surface?

Footnote:

What the communication extract and the enhanced image tells us is that if an alien race is resident on the moon the aliens were quite within their rights to issue a warning to the astronauts as their [the residents] sovereign territory had been violated by "aliens" from Earth.

Really? So the aliens told the Apollo 11 crew to get the hell off their driveway, in english, I suppose. Then, Nasa said "uh...they'll get used to it" and sent 6 more Apollo missions to the Moon - all but Apollo 13 successfully landing. Not only did we go back, we also stayed longer and took more sh*t up there including 3 Moon rovers, because if you really want to pi** off the neighbors, what's better than driving circles around them. I am to assume that the resident aliens on the Moon just learned to accept it? What a load of Bull!

And no - no conspiracy, let alone a global one. I can assure you - every Astrophysicist, Astrobiologist, Astrowhatever and the rest of the scientific community want nothing more than to learn about alien life. Most of them are quite fun and agreeable people, just smarter than the rest of us. But sure, they and their stupid Nobel prizes and college degrees...what do they know... Not to mention that of course the very same institution that perpetrates these conspiracies has the pictures you're fantasizing about online for everyone to see. Puh-leeaase.

Oh yes..the fotos... They show exactly what the caption says, not more, not less. Wow, that was easy.

edit on 30-10-2011 by nv4711 because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Some members seem concerned that the enhancement procedure has degraded the image.

Here is the main image without any shadow-enhancement.

No softening or sharpening has been applied only adjustments made to the brightness and contrast.

Direct link: i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Some members seem concerned that the enhancement procedure has degraded the image.

Here is the main image without any shadow-enhancement.

No softening or sharpening has been applied only adjustments made to the brightness and contrast.

Direct link: i985.photobucket.com...

Is there a reason you feel it necessary to adjust the brightness and contrast? I believe this also counts as "enhancement".

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
draknoir2 asked the following question.

"Is there a reason you feel it necessary to adjust the brightness and contrast? I believe this also counts as "enhancement".

Unfortunately, the original image is so 'washed out' there is practically no chance of recognizing any of the fine surface detail. The action of adjusting the brightness and contrast serves only to "improve" the image, not enhance it. The shadow-enhancement procedure, whilst affecting the contrast, tends to 'bring out' the fine detail that otherwise would not normally be seen. I trust this answers your question.

Two images are shown below.

The first image is an enhanced view and the second is a sectional crop that has been resized.

Do you see any recognizable objects or features in the views?

Direct view: i985.photobucket.com...

Direct view: i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Arianna,

These are tectonic stress fractures in the crust of the moon, they are common on many other moons within the solar system. They are typically a result of geothermal stressing, or, more recently documented, alternating gravity fields imposed by a large planet.

Here is a shot of Ganymede -

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

Europa -

ottawa-rasc.ca...:Hanmer-Articles-IceMoonLinears-01bEuropa.jpg

Enceladus -

cdn.physorg.com...

In terms of the "hexagon", anytime you zoom in on something to a high degree, everything is eventually going to become pixelated due to the way the digital picture was taken. You could have a giant beachball on the surface, and if you zoom in enough, it will take the shape of a square-like structure.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dtrock78

Starred this post, very detailed as to what it most likely is. Unfortunately I think the original poster of this thread is not going to take what you've said into account, because he has allowed himself to believe he sees something which no one else does.

This is unfortunate, as with posting here anyone has to understand that any thread is going to be ripped to pieces as it should, by numerous people. If people keep coming head strong with grasping, with delusions, posting the thread in the first place is pointless. You have to be willing to accept other peoples explanations as to what possibly made the lines etc in those pictures.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

Starred this post, very detailed as to what it most likely is. Unfortunately I think the original poster of this thread is not going to take what you've said into account, because he has allowed himself to believe he sees something which no one else does.

This is unfortunate, as with posting here anyone has to understand that any thread is going to be ripped to pieces as it should, by numerous people. If people keep coming head strong with grasping, with delusions, posting the thread in the first place is pointless. You have to be willing to accept other peoples explanations as to what possibly made the lines etc in those pictures.

Well said, Violence! It only proves that so many don't understand the scientific process, of which one of the most important is "Peer Review".... many scientists get "ripped a new one" by their peers when they postulate a new theory or hypothesis but at least they take a stand and plausibly defend their position, or see the error of their ways. Even the brilliant Stephen Hawking had to recant his theory of information destruction inside black holes...took him ten years, but hey... ;-) It's as they say: If you can't stand the heat....

I'll give you a star on this one....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

I welcome all comments from members and take on board what they have to say. Only a fool would disregard them. I am more than prepared to admit to being wrong or incorrect should the need arise.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Interesting, you're cementing the fact you most likely are delusional in some way, because you reply to the post above you, yet totally disregard the most likely cause for the things in your photo's.

Let me quote it for you, so you don't miss it again.

Arianna, These are tectonic stress fractures in the crust of the moon, they are common on many other moons within the solar system. They are typically a result of geothermal stressing, or, more recently documented, alternating gravity fields imposed by a large planet. Here is a shot of Ganymede - hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu... Europa - ottawa-rasc.ca...:Hanmer-Articles-IceMoonLinears-01bEuropa.jpg Enceladus - cdn.physorg.com... In terms of the "hexagon", anytime you zoom in on something to a high degree, everything is eventually going to become pixelated due to the way the digital picture was taken. You could have a giant beachball on the surface, and if you zoom in enough, it will take the shape of a square-like structure.

This is the most plausible explanation so far, yet you completely disregard it, because the part of your brain which knows this as to be most likely correct, is over shadowed by the grasper in you. The need to admit, has risen.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

You may be perfectly correct in what you say but I would ask you first in the interests of science let other members and myself feel free to make observations that run their course - only then will it be possible to make a firm judgment as to what is, or is not there.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My biggest question to this thread, and others like it...

Why in the universe would any alien race want to live on the Moon (or Mars for that matter), when there is a beautiful planet a short distance away with liquid water, mountains, deserts, forests and nature of all kinds? There's even remote territories or underground caverns if stealth and secrecy is an issue??????....

Sure, a minimal base for quick pit stops, but long term living arrangements?...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtrock78
These are tectonic stress fractures in the crust of the moon, they are common on many other moons within the solar system. They are typically a result of geothermal stressing, or, more recently documented, alternating gravity fields imposed by a large planet.

In this photo we are looking at a small area, and all of those marks have a boulder at the end. Also, as this area is a crater wall, I think the most likely explanation is that the tracks were made by rolling (and jumping) boulders that fell along the crater wall.

One thing hard to notice but that some astronauts said is that the crater walls on the Moon, probably because of the weaker gravity and lack of a real atmosphere, are much steeper than what we are used to on Earth.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
My biggest question to this thread, and others like it...

Why in the universe would any alien race want to live on the Moon (or Mars for that matter), when there is a beautiful planet a short distance away with liquid water, mountains, deserts, forests and nature of all kinds? There's even remote territories or underground caverns if stealth and secrecy is an issue??????....

Sure, a minimal base for quick pit stops, but long term living arrangements?...

And there lies a possible explanation why architectural shapes and artistic forms can be seen in some of the images of the lunar surface.

Without getting off-topic too much, have you ever stopped to consider the possibility that thousands of years ago the civilizations on Mars may have been faced with such a catastrophic situation that the only way out was a mass exodus of people from the planet. The nearest neighbors would be this planet and 'our' moon. There is evidence of crashed spacecraft on the lunar surface and plent of evidence on this planet to suggest that members of a extraterrestrial civilization could have made it here as well.

One factor to consider is that wherever a civilization migrates to they always take aspects of their art and culture with them. In the case of people from Mars their technical and artistic skills would have been carried with them. If the Martian mass exodus theory is seriously considered, it is more than possible that ancient martians may have adapted to the hostile conditions on the Moon and more than possible that their descendants may still be in residence. Some of their species may have arrived on Earth as well.

A mass migration of an advanced race of beings from another planet could possibly explain why during the neolithic period around 3500BC there was an 'explosion' of advanced thinking and intelligent design and construction in many different areas around the world. The ancient stone-age peoples would not have had the advanced intelligence required to create the many megalithic structures that are still in evidence today.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i believe this is true even if the pictures arent clear because the real reason (or from what i heard) that we havent returned to the moon is that when we got there we were told to leave and never come back. the scientists give us some funny excuses why we dont return but the excuses are back by govt agencies agencies wich feel they have the right to lie to people to "protect" them. when in reality they are hiding the truth about many things like life outside the sheltered world in which we live.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i sort of see what you are talking about but the image quality needs to be improved with improved telescope technology these images should be able to be reproduced with more detail what makes me wonder is if what you see could be reproduced by using natural boulders and lighting at a proper angle they do appear geometric but shadows could possibly produce this effect.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
While I believe in the existence of ET, I dont believe this theory that's out there concerning the fact we were banned from the moon.

Regardless, the Japanese are heading there soon, so it will put an end to the this one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthaltie
i believe this is true even if the pictures arent clear because the real reason (or from what i heard) that we havent returned to the moon is that when we got there we were told to leave and never come back. the scientists give us some funny excuses why we dont return but the excuses are back by govt agencies agencies wich feel they have the right to lie to people to "protect" them. when in reality they are hiding the truth about many things like life outside the sheltered world in which we live.

But we DID GO BACK! Geesus... 5 more times, staying longer and taking cars up there. The reason why Apollo 18, 19 and 20 were canceled was a lack of funding. NASA had to choose between that or developing the Space Shuttle and Skylab.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join