It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar photo-enhancements reveal alien civilization evidence.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
This is what the thread is all about - 'boulders and boulder trails'. The description with the main image strip tells us this and from a great distance the objects do appear to be exactly that. It is only when a close-view image is captured and enhanced that something else is being revealed. The enhanced images are showing that they are definitely not boulders or boulder trails but built structures.

you should start applying some of those effects on the following too...

en.wikipedia.org...

let's see what you get?

edit on 12/12/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
36 pages of nothing but boulders and boulder tracks, many from people whose job it is to study this phenomenon. lots of pictures and input on boulders and trails.

source: forum.moonzoo.org...

and a cool tool from the LRO site

source: target.lroc.asu.edu...

an article on boulders and trails.

Boulders that have rolled down hillsides from crater walls, or massifs like the Apollo 17 landing site, provide samples of geologic units that may be high up a hillside and thus difficult to access otherwise by a rover or a manned crew vehicle.

source: www.universetoday.com...

boulders and trails are common all over the moon.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Whilst I see the attempt at relevance, once one looks at that link to the Wikipedia article (a fascinating bit, of course)....there are abrupt dissimilarities, sorry.

The Lunar surface images that are presented as the heart of these examples? They are clearly evidence of large (or "largish") blocks and boulders that have, at some point in the past (and, on the Moon this could have been 1,000 years ago, or 1,000,000 or even a Billion years in the past)......rocks that have tumbled down some inclines, after having been dislodged by natural processes.

The lack of atmosphere on the Moon accounts for the lack of typical "erosion" that we here on Earth are familiar with.

Things are different on a "alien".world, indisputably........

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

It is a fact that there is a history of dishonesty and corrupcy in the highest offices of the US government. Think Nixon and Clinton. They lie to all americans on national TV and hope that their lie will never surface and get away with it. You should not think too much about the stuff they did get away with.

Now I ask you......can you belief unconditionally what a government official or a spokesman of a government agency tell you...?

If someone answer this question with yes.....he or she is naive, ignorant, an idiot or a lier.

The whole Apollo Moonlanding has too many questions on too many subjects which relate to the question if there was a landing or not. If there were a few discrapancies you could say.."okay, looks weird ....but can happen". But there are just too many questions......

It is a bit like JFK's magic bullit theory. Government insiders try to sell the citizens some exotic theory in order to make the difficult questions go away. And there is always some lame scientist who will do what he is told to do.

Like Mulder says..."I want to believe".....but unfortunately I just can not, and neither should anyone. (That there is nothing to see on the moon
)

edit on 12/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I was searching for images of the dark side of the moon today and got reprimanded. I've learned that it is correctly called the "farside" because its not in perpetual darkness all of the time. Anyway, searched for night time images of the "farside" from the Apollo missions and found a few with the terminator or light and darkness in the image.

The reason behind the search was that when flying in an aircraft or viewing night images from the ISS, city lights are prevalent. Rowland crater is almost center, top North on the farside images. Well, the area was in the dark in a couple of images and guess what? No lights.

Now if aliens are using 1800 and 1900 Earth technology like antennae towers and water towers, then where are the lights? And why not use dishes or something more exotic? What no satellites?

Upon close scrutinizing of images, there are no surface tracks other than boulder trails. Where are the vehicle and alien tracks?

Water ice was recently mapped by Earth launched satellites, Where is the heat signature from the structures and trace amounts of methane?

Hundreds are examining these images like geologist, amateurs, college kids, and scientist, but yet no one is screaming alien habitation.

Still see no evidence of alien structures nor do I find speculation about said such structures.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
I was searching for images of the dark side of the moon today and got reprimanded. I've learned that it is correctly called the "farside" because its not in perpetual darkness all of the time. Anyway, searched for night time images of the "farside" from the Apollo missions and found a few with the terminator or light and darkness in the image.

The reason behind the search was that when flying in an aircraft or viewing night images from the ISS, city lights are prevalent. Rowland crater is almost center, top North on the farside images. Well, the area was in the dark in a couple of images and guess what? No lights.

Now if aliens are using 1800 and 1900 Earth technology like antennae towers and water towers, then where are the lights? And why not use dishes or something more exotic? What no satellites?

Upon close scrutinizing of images, there are no surface tracks other than boulder trails. Where are the vehicle and alien tracks?

Water ice was recently mapped by Earth launched satellites, Where is the heat signature from the structures and trace amounts of methane?

Hundreds are examining these images like geologist, amateurs, college kids, and scientist, but yet no one is screaming alien habitation.

Still see no evidence of alien structures nor do I find speculation about said such structures.

Please could you post the reference that relates to the night-time view of the same location. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Seems to me you are avoiding the shadow question yet again arianna I wonder why

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Some sites you will have to search and some are evident. Just a few on a quick search.

www.niutoday.info...
Note in the above image Rowland crater and plains are in darkness.

Russian images:

source: www.mentallandscape.com...

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency

Source: www.jaxa.jp...

and a few others:

4.bp.blogspot.com...

www.naveenjain.biz...

lroc.sese.asu.edu...

blogs.nasa.gov...
edit on 14-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by arianna

The reason the shadows are not being considered at the moment is because the number and shapes of the surface objects is more important.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by arianna

The reason the shadows are not being considered at the moment is because the number and shapes of the surface objects is more important.

Well you dont seem to be answering the question on the other thread do YOU!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by arianna

Well you dont seem to be answering the question on the other thread do YOU!

I have just answered your question on the other thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join