It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran shot in the face by rubber bullet at Occupy Oakland protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yep state militias and armed veterans should go in front of protests with guns and see if the cops keep acting like tough guys.

I bet they wouldn't.

I'm stating to wonder what these militia groups are actually waiting for..
I mean, their stated purpose is to defend the American people.

So how long will they wait before they actually do.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Uh... The source is a YouTube video... That looked like absolute BS. Screaming medic? You guys are seriously going to get riled up over this? Perhaps I missed a legit link and am wrong... If I got 5 of my friends to carry me screaming medic and then put #OWS protesters beat me up would you believe that?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

The super rich and the upper elite of the ultra-rich (Rotchilds, vanderbilds, Bauer, Rockefellers, Bushs) will flee the country in their private jets and land on the bahamas, the caymans and other paradise resorts where they have sufficient funds to ride out the storm with a gin tonic and a grin while the middle class is slaughtering eachother in a diversed cloud of political tumroil and insanity.

We know their names. We know what they look like. Once the restoration has happened, you bet the full power of the restored US army will go after these sickos, wherever they are, if they hide in London and their puppet government won't give them, send a few drones and bomb the financial district and the British government till they give them up.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am appalled at the polices response
. The police have been dealing with the protests the wrong way. The protesters are not violent yer police till pepper spray , shoot rubber bullets , tear gas. I am fed up that no one cares about anybody else. If one person life is doing fine they don't think about either people like veterans or the homeless. The police should be on our side but like i said everyone cares about themselves as officers say they are "Just Doing my job" but hurting innocent people isn't doing a job. I really want OWS to be come a global initive to kick the elites and the corporations and start over

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

We know their names. We know what they look like. Once the restoration has happened, you bet the full power of the restored US army will go after these sickos, wherever they are, if they hide in London and their puppet government won't give them, send a few drones and bomb the financial district and the British government till they give them up.

Do you actually take yourself seriously? 'Restored US Army'? You're talking about overthrowing the US government based on a crappy YouTube video? Farm away.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Here is a video of a militia participating in the occupy movement. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Exactly. Once the worst political and financial thugs within the country are arrested and jailed/executed (the worst traitors against the US), the rest should be tracked and hunted down by the restored government of the ppl with the full force of an enraged nation. Much like when US woke up after pearl harbor and turkey slapped the japanese to death during WW2.

These pple whos names have been unknown until now, in thousands of articles and always reffered to as "THEM" or "TPTB", have real addresses and names and faces. As much as they have tortured million of american families with their corrupt system, forcing many to leave homes and lives, just to starve as homeless, so must they now suffer the wrath of the ppl. These ultra rich puppeteers decided the outcome of their own actions along time ago. It is time for the ppl to ratify and execute the will of the many over the greed over these few parasites and predators feasting on the soul of the human race.
edit on 26-10-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Let me say this; I don't know if the kid was shot in the head by a rubber bullet. He very well may have been. Automatically believing that video however is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Let me say this; I don't know if the kid was shot in the head by a rubber bullet. He very well may have been. Automatically believing that video however is ridiculous.

Kid?? He was 41 I believe..

And do you really expect MSM to rush to report this?
Maybe they will in a few days as a side note or on page 67 of a paper..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Oh yeah totally. A few protesters get maced, hit with batons and one maybe, MAYBE got shot with a rubber bullet. Let's just mobilize the militias. Lets take it from mild pain compliance to lethal force! Non violent protest! Oh wait... you want violence...

link   
reply to post by The X

I think they call it "less than lethal". Even though it's been been proven that a giant hunk of plastic fired from a 12 gauge friggin shotgun, will seriously harm or kill somebody the police still use them, they must love being little tyrants.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

Let me ask you this..

Do you accept the Government have used teargas,rubber bullets etc?

If yes, do you think that's appropriate given the protesters actions to date??

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think if it were staged the one guy wouldnt be dragging a bike along with him.......

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Oh yeah totally. A few protesters get maced, hit with batons and one maybe, MAYBE got shot with a rubber bullet. Let's just mobilize the militias. Lets take it from mild pain compliance to lethal force! Non violent protest! Oh wait... you want violence...

What the hell!!!!!

No mate, I'd say it's more apples for apples..
Put some sensible armed militia between the peaceful,unarmed protesters and the "heavily" armed police..

That's calling for self defense which last time I checked was allowed...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

K I may just be missing a better link than the video. I clicked it, read the description, went to links from there. How do you know he's 41? No smart mouth, I may be missing something.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

K I may just be missing a better link than the video. I clicked it, read the description, went to links from there. How do you know he's 41? No smart mouth, I may be missing something.

It was discussed on infowars etc..
They have his name and details..
I didn't check but they may have interviewed him or others..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Seeing that a democratic state senator was arrested in Atlanta.

They used horses and came out in their riot gear in Atlanta too, but it didn't get as bad as oakland, but wasn't it Oakland where the cop just shot that guy and said "I thought it was my taser?" but really, he didn't need to be tasered either? Wasn't that Oakland? Forgive me but I'm on the East coast.

I'm pushing past middle age now, and I dunno, the older I get the more I hate to see young people hurt. I saw a picture of a guy shot in the face with a rubber bullet, and it could have blinded him.

To me that's heavy handed and I would not want to live with myself if I were the cop that hurt a young person like that who was clearly no threat to me. It seems like it is simply a command and control issue- what do they call that? Contempt of Cop syndrome? Where cops just perceive that someone 'won't mind them' so they unload on them?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Oh. I thought it was just the video and was getting very irritated with people blindly believing that. Off to check for more info. Thanks. I appreciate that you're always polite.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Found this... looking for more

I'll be back. Lady friend wants me to come to bed. I think I may be too drunk to find it.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join