It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video 12 Nepalese murdered and beheaded in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All of the men who participated in these acts are condemned to death just by this video. Does anyone think these people should get life in prison if captured? There has to be some libertarian hippy here. I have seen many of the black and white video feeds from the army over in Iraq and I see that the American army knows that these men are better off dead. I've seen them shoot the wounded. Anyways if captured should these guys live? It's hard to imagine that the guy cutting the throats was once a tiny baby in his mothers arms. I admire the first mans strength. He didn't scream. He didn't scream...............

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
All of the men who participated in these acts are condemned to death just by this video. Does anyone think these people should get life in prison if captured?

They should probably be done away with just like the video shows it done.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That was the worst video of a beheading I have ever seen. I dont think you could ever reason with people like in that video. They are the scum of the earth and they should be wiped from it.

What did those Nepalese people ever do to them or was that action done just because they were "Infidels" and not Muslims.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
holy f*^%^$$ crap ...that was nasty... KILL ALL IRAQIS... i am now prejudice to all iraqis... hope they burn in hell.... (
dude was gaggin afterwards too...poor guy..)
kill them all damnit!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Very sad, I have chose not to watch any of the videos on this, I can imagine what they went through just by reading all that�s been said and that upsets me

But this comment

holy f*^%^$$ crap ...that was nasty... KILL ALL IRAQIS... I am now prejudice to all Iraqi�s... hope they burn in hell.... ( dude was gaggin afterwards too...poor guy..) kill them all damnit

Is not the way to go about it, Firstly its not all Iraqis, its groups of militants who have done this?
The average Iraq is against this kind of brutality.
Just thought I would point that out,
Yes be angry Yes hate what�s happening but be selective who you blame,
Just my imput, and my own opinion 

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i apoligize for my comment....kill all iraqi MILITANTS!!!!!

isnt bush behind the iraqi militant...(just wondering)??

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
uh-oh... interesting that you say that... but I really don't think that the government is that warped are they. Are they? Who stands to benefit by these attrocities.. Muslims or the U.S/U.K government? why is it that they have decided to murder 12 nepalese but the 2 french men are (hopefully) still alive?

[edit on 31/8/04 by Klepto]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yea...bush a idiot... i wonder why the truth hasnt came out yet

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it a little bit interesting that this happened during the RNC? I wonder if this new violence will figure into any speeches tonight.

oui

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For those who do not wish to view the video, yet still want to know what happened, I will provide a sequence of events for this video. Read under your own volition... if you do not wish to know what happened scroll down to the next reply NOW .

00:01-00:03 - Video opens on an allready blindfolded Napalese captive in an outdoor setting. He is lying down on the ground, facing the camera. Standing next to him in the top right corner we see a pair of legs, dressed in what can be described as "desert camoflauge".

00:04-00:18 - The person wearing the desert camo now takes a few steps towards the captive who is still lying on the ground. The man in camo then bends over with a knife in his right hand. (A silver watch is on his left hand.) He jabs the knife into the captives neck, and begins to slice through stopping about half way. He then steps away from the body, and throws the knife infront of the captive.

00:19-00:34 - A second accomplice steps in from the right side of the screen, and begins to move the body around so the cameraman can get a better view. The second accomplice now holds the captive, and places his right foot on the captives waist. The captive now begins to gasp for air. (Keep in mind his neck was only cut half way through, not all the way... hence he's still alive.) The cameraman zooms in on the captives head, and neck, revealing his kneck muscles expanding, and contracting, as the captive gasps for air. The gasps can be clearly heard as blood pours from the captives neck, and is clearly seen.

00:35-00:40 - The first man, the guy in the desert camo steps back up to the captive again, and picks up the knife from the ground. He pulls the captive's head back, and continues where he left off... this time fully cutting through the captives neck. (The second accomplice remains on scene, and continues to hold the body while this is done.)

00:41-00:42 - At 00:41 the captive's head is fully cut off, and is now free from the body. The man lifts the head, and the camera now changes to a different scene.

00:43-01:09 - The new scene now opens up with the "desert camo" man standing infront of the camera, with the severed head in hand. The desert camo man is wearing a black ski mask. No eyes, nose, or mouth can be seen. A sand dune is seen in the background. At 00:45 the desert camo man simply drops the head onto the ground. The cameraman follows the head to the ground, and zooms in on it for a total of 4-5 seconds. The cameraman now zooms out... The head and body are now seen next to eachother on the ground. The camera man now pans to the right, and zooms in on the decapitated body. He then zooms in on where the head would have been.
A large ammount of blood can clearly be seen. The camera zooms out.

01:10-01:34 - We are now at a new scene. It opens up with the cameraman zooming in on the decapitated head, which has now been placed on the chest of the decapitated body. A few seconds later the head begins to tilt, as if it is about to fall off, but a faceless hand cames in from the left side of the screen, and prevents the fall from happening. The hand repositions the head further up on the chest, and then the hand is taken away... The camera now zooms out, once again showing us the decapitated head, and body... much blood is seen, as well as the open neck of the body. Seconds later the head tilts back, but doesn't fall off of the torso. The camera man zooms in on the head once again.

01:35-02:03 - We are now at a new outdoor scene. We open up with a man lying on the ground by himself, facing away from the camera. The camera man is about 12-15 feet away from the body, and begins to zoom in. Blood is oozing out of the body. 2 shots are fired at the body from an unknown gunman. The shots miss the body by about a foot. The body, now begins to move. The head of the body raises slowly, under its own power to apparently see where the shots hit. (blood can be seen under the head.) In the background clicks can be heard. It sounds very much like someone locking a magazine into a gun.

02:04-02:23 - We are now at the same outdoor scene but this time 2 more captive can be seen lying face down in the ground. The other captive (the one that lifted his head up) is now lying face down on the ground, not moving at all. In the bottom right corner of the screen we can see the barrel of an assault rifle. The man weilding the assult rifle takes a few half steps towards the new captives lying face down on the ground. He takes shots at the 2 captives heads from point blank range. All together he took 4 shots (2 per captive.) One interesting thing is, that as he took the first shot at one of the captives, the sound of what can only be described as a cowbell, or steel plate dropping can be heard. Just an interesting note... The camera man now zooms in, and out on the 2 captives that were just shot at point blank range. Blood can be seen trailing its way down the dirt.

02:24-02:42 - We are now at a new scene. This time we see the captives that were just killed, and 2 new ones. A man weilding an assault rifle (may be the same man as before) takes a few shots at the new captives heads. They meet their mark, the captives are now dead. The gunman walks off, and the camera man zooms in, and out on the new captives that were just killed.

02:43-03:02 - We are now at a new scene. We're still in the outdoors. The scene opens up on 2 new captives lying face down on the dirt... the other captives cannot be seen yet. The gunman, standing next to the bodies takes a few shots at the new captives. Each shot hits the captive, and they are now dead. The camera man zooms out revealing the other captives. They are all lines up in 2's. (7 captives are lined up in total. The beheaded man is no where to be found.) The cameraman zooms in on the original captive who was shot at. (the one who raised his head to see where the bullets missed.)

03:03-03:12 - We are now at a new scene. We open up where we left off last... on the captive who raised his head. Blood can be scene splattered around. A few single shots cry out, and hit a captive beside him. The body moves around due to the impact of the bullets.

03:13-03:24 - We are now at a new scene. We open up on a new lone captive facing the ground. Shots fire out, and strike him by the head. the body lifts in agony, and more shots fire out, until eventually the body stops moving.

03:24-03:34 - Were now at a new scene. We open up on two captives. They appear to be new. The gunman takes a few shots at each of their heads. The bodies move around due to the bullets impact.

03:35-04:10 - we now open up to a new scene. It is all the victems lying next to eachother lined up. Some can be clearly seen riddled with bullet holes. Arab text scrolls up onto the bottom of the screen. The camera man now moves up the line showing us the dead captives lying on the ground. All in all it is 12 captives we see. 11 of them shot to death, and the 12th person... the original one, was decapitated. The camera zooms in once again on the head. The camera pans left, and the video ends.

Please excuse bad grammar, and typos. I'm so so tired.... sorry.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by asala]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And they did this in the name of RELIGION.. my heart goes out to their loved ones.

How was it that we have been able to get hold of these sorts of videos? Does somebody get them sent anonymously? does somebody have a connection with these separtist groups? If sent anoymously, do you think that they view the web sites and participate to the site relating to the people they send it to? do you think they have been to ATS/BTS?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What I think people should realize, is that these terrorists "enjoy", "get off" just "love" doing this. Surely not a case of, "This hurts me more that it hurts you". A group that is bread on this behavior believes this is "ok" or even justified.

To be able to watch one suffer in such a manner, must mean there is pure hatred for them. Pure hate or plain indifference? This is done for fun or just because....such as aggressive feril vermin would act. Do these men go home to a wife or child and kiss them goodnight? I doubt it. These people are reared like fighting pitbulls by powerful authority who have purpose. They are pawns. They are told to do these things for justice or god, and believe it is so. Do these people believe they are right?

This behavior is specifically designed to oppress the masses. created by few, for power and control, they lead their army to believe this is done in the name of god or their country. It is manipulation by fury--animalistic and barbaric.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

this is humanity at it's worst, oh i wish it was fake but seeing it, i looks very real and gruesome

if i were drafted tomorow i would never surender and fight to my dying breath or kill myself somehow someway then to allow this kind of treatment to me

these people should burn in hell
for all eternity

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They need to bring in the Gurkas to deal with these terrorists. During the Congo uprising in the sixties one rebel commander was particularly troublesome for the UN troops. The Gurkas were called in and silently beheaded every other man in camp. The next morning the rebels packed it in.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
They need to bring in the Gurkas to deal with these terrorists.

The Brigade of Gurkhas are certainly among the fiercest of fighters in all the world. It is a point of pride for a Nepalese village to have one of their own chosen for the Gurkhas.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How was it that we have been able to get hold of these sorts of videos?

I have been able to get stuff you could not imagine..

Does somebody get them sent anonymously?

No, I sent this one. I have more from differing groups.. I monitor alot of Arabic sites and I have a network of people that go out and check extremist sites to find out exactly what is going on .

does somebody have a connection with these separtist groups?

I just read, like you .... I don't know these idiots.. I have a full database of info on alot of these people... all compiled on the Internet and though a network of people that I know.

If sent anoymously, do you think that they view the web sites and participate to the site relating to the people they send it to?

My friend, most of them are not on the Internet if that is what you are asking... it goes though 50 people before it makes it on the net.. the majority of them get hosted on free accounts when a digital camera get's handed from a brother to a brother to a brother till finally someone knows how to put it on the net...

do you think they have been to ATS/BTS?

Possible, they were all over sqlspace.com recently reading a few of the threads...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We here at ATS are asking a lot of questions about these murderers. We don't really need these questions answered in order to decide what to do with them. What do we do with them if we somehow find them? Kill them and the cameraman. God is the only judge and I believe as soon as these men die God will have passed his judgement upon them.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Poor guy at the beginning, he started gagging while half his head is attached to his body, and the noises he makes are horrible. This isn't for the weak,

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
They need to bring in the Gurkas to deal with these terrorists. During the Congo uprising in the sixties one rebel commander was particularly troublesome for the UN troops. The Gurkas were called in and silently beheaded every other man in camp. The next morning the rebels packed it in.

very interesting post this...got any links m8
i think the ghurka`s going in would be ideal..they would love it
revenge is a dish best served cold...these were workers helping to rebuild iraq..u would think they would be grateful for the help if they were

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's disgusting, I dunno why I watched it but I'm kind of glad I did because it shows you what people are capable of. Hearing about it and seeing it are two different things, you hear what's going on every day on the news but until you see it for yourself you don't appreciate quite how bad and sick it all is.
It's sad that a Human Being can be so cruel, heartless, destructive and without compassion - especially when we are capable of being such beautiful and creative creatures. What a waste..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join