It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video 12 Nepalese murdered and beheaded in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Terrorist have to be dealed with. I for one do not want to have to wait on France to take care of these scum. For all those who think that Bush is backing the terrorist, what kind of sick person are you? This is more than enough for me to vote for Bush. I'm glad that we are fighting over there instead of here.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just reading descriptions about this horrible video is enough to make me sick, i wont be looking at it, I dont think my stomach could take it, there are some sickos in this world

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video but it sounds totally horrific...
I'm afraid to say we are overdue for comet / asteroid collision
Just what the hell is wrong with us ?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystWolf
Does anyone else find it a little bit interesting that this happened during the RNC? I wonder if this new violence will figure into any speeches tonight.

First off, nobody said a word about this. Secondly, who f'ing cares if they did?
This SHOULD be addressed! I wish you would just come out and say what you are trying to imply, that you think these Nepalese beheadings were planned by us and that they are to be used to help push Bush's re-election. I say put on live tv for the world to see exactly what were dealing with! Then perhaps we won't act like such whiny little babies when we hit a mosk with a few bullets.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Quite simply the worst thing I have seen in my life & I'm an ex-cop- seen some nasty accidents, fires etc. I am filled with hatred for these @@@@
I wish I could do something about it....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
These are a savage race - better dead for all our safety.

America should reject Islam - send Muslims back - they are barbarians.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
SOme bad sh!t. However this isn't the first time a video of this nature has been on the net. I was sent a small vid a few years ago from Chechnya. In it the Chechan muj beheaded a captured Russian soldier - almost no different than what happened in this video.
I don't know what it is aout moslem extremists, are they given a hand book showing them how to be as brutal as possible ?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
SOme bad sh!t. However this isn't the first time a video of this nature has been on the net. I was sent a small vid a few years ago from Chechnya. In it the Chechan muj beheaded a captured Russian soldier - almost no different than what happened in this video.
I don't know what it is aout moslem extremists, are they given a hand book showing them how to be as brutal as possible ?

I think it's called the Koran.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And if you don't have a solid stomach, don't watch it. It's hard to fathom the hardness of the person doing these things, the cruelity embedded in thier hearts, the lives these people have lived to be able to do this.

It's a shame that the human condition enables us to conduct such autrocities. It's a shame that this happens, and has happened throughout history.

If the people of Nepal see this, they may get as pissed off as us when our Marines were strung and burned.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have just heard there has been riots in Nepal because of this. The dont seem to be too happy about this and with good reason. They should send the a Brigade of Gurkhas there. Those insurgents will be wishing it was only the US there after they get a taste of the Gurkhas

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I think it's called the Koran

come now. you must not blame this on a sacred text. it's the same as someone saying, after viewing KKK violence, that it is the bible's fault. the koran and the bible are physically nothing more than paper, they never cut anyones head off. the people in that video are solely to blame, they are heartless, soulless monsters that are using religion as there scapegoat when, if anyone elses fault, there parents for telling them all of these lies about how it's right to kill.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That is ridiculous, no one should have to go through what those poor people did. I hear alot of people saying how sick this video makes them and i agree but im also sick with hatred. I could barely watch the beheading, and then they sit and watch as the body tries to breath, what the hell.

Just one question, why? why would someone do this to someone else. I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy. I wouldn't even want to see this happen to Osama, well maybe Osama but he is about the only one. Holy War huh? Maybe the rest of the world will step up and join the fight against terror.

I've said too much, bluhh!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
These are a savage race - better dead for all our safety.

America should reject Islam - send Muslims back - they are barbarians.

Genocide anyone?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi

come now. you must not blame this on a sacred text. it's the same as someone saying, after viewing KKK violence, that it is the bible's fault. the koran and the bible are physically nothing more than paper, they never cut anyones head off. the people in that video are solely to blame, they are heartless, soulless monsters that are using religion as there scapegoat when, if anyone elses fault, there parents for telling them all of these lies about how it's right to kill.

You are 100% correct!!! Saying that the Koran is a the tool of the Islamic Extremist is just like saying the Bible is a tool for the KKK. Just like the KKK takes scripture and perverts it to use in thier own purposes, the Islams responsible for such things do the same with the Koran. So, I really did mean it when I said that the Koran is used as a textbook for such acts. Just like the bible, the Koran has some very violent and seemingly horrible demands of it's people (I have read the Bible inside and out and have read alot of the Koran, and on a side note I feel that the violence preached in the Koran far exceeds the violence portrayed in the Bible, but that's another topic altogether) and all it takes is a warped mind to use that scripture to defend the horrible actions one might perform in it's name.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi

You are 100% correct!!! Saying that the Koran is a the tool of the Islamic Extremist is just like saying the Bible is a tool for the KKK. Just like the KKK takes scripture and perverts it to use in thier own purposes, the Islams responsible for such things do the same with the Koran. So, I really did mean it when I said that the Koran is used as a textbook for such acts. Just like the bible, the Koran has some very violent and seemingly horrible demands of it's people (I have read the Bible inside and out and have read alot of the Koran, and on a side note I feel that the violence preached in the Koran far exceeds the violence portrayed in the Bible, but that's another topic altogether) and all it takes is a warped mind to use that scripture to defend the horrible actions one might perform in it's name.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i think the Gurghas could give these cowards what they deserve....

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Creepy]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
YAWEH WILL DESTROY THEIR SOULS

URRGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH, Just carpet bomb the whole frigging place and be done with them. And the next time some animals like this pop their heads up, Bomb the Hell out of them too.

(I am not saying kill all the Iraqi people, but this makes me so mad that I want them to feel PAIN, to feel FURY, to feel HELPLESSNESS) So that the rest of the GOD fearing Iraqi people will no longer tolerate this kind of atrocities against mankind.

For every bullet that is fired by these radicals let there be a 120MM shell meet their fate. For every RPG they fire let there be a salvo of 500lb bombs destroy their neighborhood. For evey blade they shall take against another, let their souls burn in eternal hell fire.

YAWEH shall have his day with them, let them be cast away into the fire of hell. To suffer a thousand deaths.

For there is no mercy for the wicked.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by robertfenix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join