It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So we all know what Zarxx is wearing.

Whats everybody dressing up as this Halloween to go trick or treating?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx
reply to post by judus

Nobody asked you to believe me. Say what you will.

Sorry dude

But it does sound rather far fetched im sure your a alright guy. If you post something like this you need to be ready to answer every question that is thrown at you. The magic roundabout seems more plausible than this. This is the deal I offer if you are right i will fly to you worrship you like a god for the rest of my life offer you my wife to do with as you wish and proclaim you are a god to all. If nothing happens you post on ATS that you are deluded beyond all comprehension and will never post on ATS again. Deal or no deal

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus

reply to post by judus

Nobody asked you to believe me. Say what you will.

Sorry dude

But it does sound rather far fetched im sure your a alright guy. If you post something like this you need to be ready to answer every question that is thrown at you. The magic roundabout seems more plausible than this. This is the deal I offer if you are right i will fly to you worrship you like a god for the rest of my life offer you my wife to do with as you wish and proclaim you are a god to all. If nothing happens you post on ATS that you are deluded beyond all comprehension and will never post on ATS again. Deal or no deal

Deal. And believe me I wouldn't post this if I didn't know it to be true. I know that my reputation is on the line here, believe me. But no need to worship me or give me your wife.... seriously. And yes I am here willing to answer questions as they come.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Okay, first of all, anime has nothing to do with this thread or post.

Oh, but it has. You can’t post information about yourself before you get your saviour on and expect it not to come back and bite you at some time.

And besides, surely your “beliefs” – which seem to be based squarely on DragonBallZ – was part of the reasoning why you were chosen by “them”, wasn’t it? As if it wasn’t, have you told “them” about it?

The information I am getting is from another being channeled through me.

Would it be awfully rude to say that that’s BS? Complete BS?

You’re no more receiving “channeled” information than I am, and I’m not.

I do not watch TV thanks, and I do get out quite often.

Why don’t I believe you? And this is important as you are about to be the liberator of the planet, isn’t it?

Is it not important that we trust you, oh great one?

The quotes you pulled were threads of which I gave advice, whats wrong with that?

You “advice” was to watch Anime, possibly whilst stoned. Hardly Ghandi-like recommendations, are they?

Where’s the depth of knowledge about the Human condition, the empathy with those in need, the awareness of the needs of the Human spirit?

You want me to quote the question you posed about what ballistic weaponry you should use with your katanas when you go “commando”?

But again it has nothing to do with this thread.

See above. Yes it does.

Oh, and is this you?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If you are right sir the least i can do is worship you.

Do you yourself not think it sounds just a little odd ? if i told you that would you trust me with no evidence other than my word ? I understand that you posted to spread the word which is what part of ATS is for. Did you think to yourself before you posted that the masses would call you out ? And what is the aim by this i mean would you like me to pass this infomation on to friends family what shall i do with this info.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I appreciate the laugh from this picture, but no. I do not dress up in cosplay and never have. Your opinions are just that, opinions. I'm done arguing with you on this, just wait and see.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you are right sir the least i can do is worship you.

Do you yourself not think it sounds just a little odd ? if i told you that would you trust me with no evidence other than my word ? I understand that you posted to spread the word which is what part of ATS is for. Did you think to yourself before you posted that the masses would call you out ? And what is the aim by this i mean would you like me to pass this infomation on to friends family what shall i do with this info.

Honestly I really didn't think that far ahead. I posted this info on ATS because I knew it was a good place for people to be informed as such. If you want to share with your family, that is entirely up to you. Yes, I do know that this thread is odd, but I am willing to sacrifice my reputation here which should say a lot.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Beamish

star for you thats made my day.

You know what I am going to flag this baby because 20 mins have flown over at work due to this.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

Sorry mate you watch TV. You watch Dragonballs Z. It doesn't matter what you watch it on. Its TV. Its a programme. You are being programmed. God, you love tv so much you have an avatar from a TV programme. Thats how much it has got into your brain.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

reply to post by Beamish

Sorry mate you watch TV. You watch Dragonballs Z. It doesn't matter what you watch it on. Its TV. Its a programme. You are being programmed. God, you love tv so much you have an avatar from a TV programme. Thats how much it has got into your brain.

In fact I am going to change face here and put what little rep I have on the line with you.
Dragonballs is a great show and have watched this animation treat myself and found it to be spiritually enlightening and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool. Here to help

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
DRAGONBALL Z DOOD, MAN...i loved that show..i still watch clips on youtube..
ANYWAY YEA OCT 28.......that sucks.its one day before a baby shower i was attending

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

thanks for that. i have never seen the programme but what you have said seems to explain alot about what is happening to the op.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I appreciate the laugh from this picture, but no. I do not dress up in cosplay and never have.

Oh, you’re welcome! I didn’t know dressing like that was called “cosplay”! Odd that you did…

Your opinions are just that, opinions.

In most circumstances, I would agree with that.

However, in this case, my opinions of your claims are not estimations but stone cold facts.

I'm done arguing with you on this…

……..

(as they say in Anime).

…just wait and see.

Oh, I will.

A question: why would you willingly ridicule yourself on the world’s biggest conspiracy site? Is it because it’s relatively anonymous?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Welcome!

I hope you are right. Hell on Earth?
Been there, done that.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Have you recently watched the Green Lantern on DVD? Sounds similar. What will you and your intergalactic police force do once you have finished on earth?
edit on 25/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
looks like this is how its gonna go down. i was a doubter. now i am believer.

GO ZARXX!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Zarxx

A question: why would you willingly ridicule yourself on the world’s biggest conspiracy site? Is it because it’s relatively anonymous?

Actually I posted on ATS because of the sheer amount of people who visit this site. The more people that know, the better.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I really hope that wasn't sarcastic lol....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by Zarxx

Have you recently watched the Green Lantern on DVD? Sounds similar. What will you and your intergalactic police force do once you have finished on earth?
edit on 25/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

Actually I havent seen Green lantern yet. And as I stated in my OP, "Not that this matters, but after the war is over the 7 of us will be returning to a planet called Hopuc that resides in the Sirian galaxy."

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

reply to post by Beamish

In fact I am going to change face here and put what little rep I have on the line with you.
Dragonballs is a great show and have watched this animation treat myself and found it to be spiritually enlightening and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool. Here to help

Glad to hear it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join