It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Ok im not going to play anymore, you obviously belive what your saying and indeed this is the place for that. I am a bit concerend about your mental health. i am expecially concerend what you will do when the 28th comes and goes and you realize this is all your mind, please dont do anything stupid, we all have value on this earth even if our ideas are out there. I appreciate your thread and dedication to your belifes please be well.

regards

I'll be sure to stop by youre tent on the way.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I have but one question,
you mentioned you would be leaving afterwards to some planet.
What will happen to your family , are they going along too?

ok sorry two questions , have your family been given protection
during the events on the 28th or will they have to take their chances
like everyone else ?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Please allow me to recollect thoughts, I will return shortly

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I believe the page I just found is public. It's not a facebook page or anything. Is there anything you don't want people to read in that page?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
As far fetched as your story is, I am not doubting you.
I would how ever like some more information to base my desicion on.

Why Oct 28th?

How long have you been channeling?

How long have you been in contact with these 6 other beings?

How are you going to get to the jump gates in another galaxy?

Why would you not know the details of an extremly important mission only 4 days before its supposed to happen?

Why are these particular 7 beings choosen to clense Earth?

Where would a safe place to be during the events?

Should I hide or help?

How long is this clensing going to last? an hour? a day? a week? a year? ect....

Are you guys going to stick around long enough to help rebuild after you have completly wiped nearly every member of every government across the globe? (people hate Americans but atleast we help rebuild after we fu*k sh*t up.
)

Soooooo... there are some questions for you to ask gleepglop and booburp uhhhh... sorry I meant the other 6 extrademitional defenders.

I already answered those questions

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
reply to post by Zarxx

I believe the page I just found is public. It's not a facebook page or anything. Is there anything you don't want people to read in that page?

No, just sayin your taking it too far

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Originally posted by TheAlmo
reply to post by Zarxx

No, just sayin your taking it too far

perhaps you took it too far in claiming you are a defender of the earth with your six alien cohorts

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Interesting. lol

andromedacouncil.com...

Connection?

I dunno.

Definitely a connection. Thank you sir for this information!

Hmm seems a bit odd ,in the contact section it states they will contact the most progressive countries first , and due to radiation Japan gets knocked of the top spot and replaced by USA , errr USA progressive , yeh they are at war with everyone and are pretty much the reason why our planet is in a mess , well after the british empire ruined everything in its hey day !
Another odd thing , the UK , France and Germany are all part of the European Union so , why not just make that 7th on the agenda

But right that would make sense since its been thought of by an american , and written by an american they would most definitely go there first!
If aliens wanted to make contact and were so advanced and had telepathy , they would contact us all at the same time first , before landing and meeting with us !

I dont buy it , but better read than the bible !
edit on 25-10-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Interesting. lol

andromedacouncil.com...

Connection?

I dunno.

Definitely a connection. Thank you sir for this information!

Hmm seems a bit odd ,in the contact section it states they will contact the most progressive countries first , and due to radiation Japan gets knocked of the top spot and replaced by USA , errr USA progressive , yeh they are at war with everyone and are pretty much the reason why our planet is in a mess , well after the british empire ruined everything in its hey day !

But right that would make sense since its been thought of by an american , and written by an american they would most definitely go there first!
If aliens wanted to make contact and were so advanced and had telepathy , they would contact us all at the same time first , before landing and meeting with us !

I dont buy it , but better read than the bible !

You are entitled to your own opinions kind sir

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

I think you need to open your mind to all possibilities no matter how crazy they may sound.
You don't have to believe everything you hear, I sure don't. But I wont judge a person for a having a different view on life.
edit on 25-10-2011 by pontoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Who knows? Heard stranger things. Like the thread over the weekend "Cats are Alien Camcorders"
Aliens channelling giving all their names out like that doesn't really gel too well with me for some reason. I think maybe the weekend thread above is more believable

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pontoon

I think you need to open your mind to all possibilities no matter how crazy they may sound.
You don't have to believe everything you hear, I sure don't. But I wont judge a person for a having a different view on life.
edit on 25-10-2011 by pontoon because: (no reason given)
A DIFFERENT VIEW! are you kidding me, define that different view! once again him and his six alien minions dress up in special suits and rain A** whoopings on tptb and then they fly off to a different planet. This is not a different view! this is a extreme claim, wich mimic super hero movies and DBZ seriously man, im concerend about the guys mental health. please open your mind

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
Who knows? Heard stranger things. Like the thread over the weekend "Cats are Alien Camcorders"
Aliens channelling giving all their names out like that doesn't really gel too well with me for some reason. I think maybe the weekend thread above is more believable

Suit yourself

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Seriously, we dont need to see your lover that you take home every night

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Zarxx i really want to believe you but its hard to do so. Ive gone through all of your responses to see if i could find something nice but you havent responded to any legit questions yet. Can you at least explain how the channeling happened? i am a little new to that.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Geez thirteen pages of absolutely nothing. This place is getting like glp (i.e. lots of hot air that fizzles into nothing.. repeatedly for 15 years)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join