It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yes, plus I think it's easier to just want to get as much as you can in this life than believing that the next step is something more special.

Consider this analogy:
A man comes up to you with three lottery tickets. He tells you to pick one, which you do. He then tells you that if it's the winning ticket, you will get $500 million dollars in 20 years or you can throw it away and just take $5 million now. What would you choose?

Since nobody knows for sure what awaits us when we die, most people succumb to greed and take what they can have in this life even if it causes them to fry when they die. What you don't know can hurt you.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
A man comes up to you with three lottery tickets. He tells you to pick one, which you do. He then tells you that if it's the winning ticket, you will get $500 million dollars in 20 years or you can throw it away and just take $5 million now. What would you choose?

$5 million now is better than possibly getting $500 million 20 years from now. You could retire on $5 million where as you may not even get a payout 20 years from now.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for making my point.
Me? I'd wait the twenty years. Why? Because I'm not just thinking about my own situation. My family and a couple of close friends would also be able to enjoy it. I would see that they and theirs were comforable, but I wouldn't be able to do this with only $5 million.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for making my point.
Me? I'd wait the twenty years. Why? Because I'm not just thinking about my own situation. My family and a couple of close friends would also be able to enjoy it. I would see that they and theirs were comforable, but I wouldn't be able to do this with only $5 million.
And if you die before the 20 years are up, your estate will be liable to pay taxes on $500 million that you never saw a dime of, because the way the laws are written.

Quite possibly the most ominous potential tax liability facing a lottery winner is the federal estate tax upon the winner’s death. The value at the time of death of all the winner’s property, real or personal, tangible or intangible, wherever situated is included in the winner’s gross estate. I.R.C. § 2031(a). Consequently, the gross estate includes any lottery proceeds the winner has already received but has not yet spent as well as the present value of future lottery payments.
source
Awfully nice of you to leave such a debt to your heirs...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Nice of you to be so confident that those laws will still be on the books in the next 20 years.

It wasn't my intention to derail this thread with an analogy about greed. I'm even more upset that that's what is being done. Thinking of yourself and what you can have now is the basis of satanism. All you have to do is look at today's society and see how it's filled with people who are only concerned with instant gratification. People used to value patience and realized that some things are worth waiting for. Not anymore.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thinking of yourself and what you can have now is the basis of satanism.
Conversely, it's arrogant of you to assume that if we took the $5 million today, we'd keep all of it for ourselves. $5 million today can solve a lot of problems for a lot of charities. Today. People who are starving today who will be dead in 20 years. People who have diseases whose research could use the money. Today.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It wasn't my intention to derail this thread with an analogy about greed. I'm even more upset that that's what is being done. Thinking of yourself and what you can have now is the basis of satanism. All you have to do is look at today's society and see how it's filled with people who are only concerned with instant gratification. People used to value patience and realized that some things are worth waiting for. Not anymore.

Hi Afterthought,

Yes, derailing any threads which question their Holy Lucifer is an organized campaign of Freemasons out to clean up their sulfurous image in the wake of the increasing OUTINGS of their magical mystery religion. We must not be alarmed that gangs of masonic members will go crazy whenever LUCIFER is mentioned in an ATS thread, because they consider themselves targeted being of said Faith.

Also we will note that they have no ground to stand on in the debate and resort to technicalities, displacing the topic OFF TOPIC and in any way possibly trying to cause static and prevent the intelligible reading of the thread. This is not limited to this forum as a similar trend can be noted throughout their organization, and we can guess that orders came from above, possibly even due to lower lodge members who have their own religious beliefs asking troubling questions before it is time to reveal to them this truth?

The Masons are really on the move right now, they have published several books confronting a lot of the anti-Masonic theories and teachings, and things like that. And they're being very aggressive about it. They're coming out and they're talking about a lot of these hard issues, and Luciferian Worship, and stuff like this. Because it seems, as much as I can figure out, that they're really trying to CLEAN UP THEIR IMAGE.

But they're often defending the indefensible, and one of the things is Manly P. Hall. They try to get away from Hall but they have such a hard time... And the reason they want to deny Hall is because Hall tells you in The Lost Keys of Freemasonry that when the Mason truly understands the Secrets of his Craft, "then will he hold the SEETHING ENERGIES OF LUCIFER IN HIS HANDS".

Quoted from minute 27:40 in the video posted directly beneath this excerpt.

MASONIC SECT LEADS TO PACTS WITH DEMONS

It is very well stated in the conference by filmmaker Chris Pinto who speaks about how they are doing just that, attempting to hide the fact that those at the highest levels of Masonic initiation seek to capture the Powers of Lucifer. That those laboring beneath them in the blue lodges are unaware of this is certain - because their entire concept is to hide information.

If Freemasonry was open towards all of its members, then why would it purposely keep them in ignorance? Because they are in the business of MYSTIFICATION, making members wait for hierarchical approval before they can finally become initiated in THE SECRETS... which get more telling as you advance. For the entire truth about LUCIFER to finally be revealed, they must wait until they reach the 33rd Level, which is held in such secrecy that lower members all the way up to the 32nd degree are lied to and told that the 33rd degree does't even exist!

33rd Degree Freemasons are LUCIFERIAN

Freemasonry and other secret societies have deeply penetrated the Academic world in the United States and in many other nations. One only needs to observe that some Universities have their very own higher orders of Secret Societies which are themselves also totally LUCIFERIAN such as HARVARD'S SCROLL & KEY and YALE'S SKULL & BONES.

The Luciferians have an agenda. That is to RULE from behind Secrecy and to bring the reign of LUCIFER through their personal medium wielding his power through MAGICK, Demons and Occult Orders. This is well engaged at this date, and they rely upon armies of clueless Lodge Members and masses of deluded sheeple to bring forth their scheme. I have seen Academic Luciferians engaged in the most horrid of rituals, and know that many of these institutions are deeply penetrated by the selfsame. This is my personal testimonial to the fact.

GS

edit on 9-12-2011 by Getsmart because: LUCIFER worship has INFLITRATED the Scientific and Academic Communities!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Yes and it's not difficult to see. I've also noticed the pattern of "traveling" in pairs within threads. Safety in numbers? Then, going behind and starring their brothers' posts so it looks as though it's the best post within the argument. I don't have any "followers", so my posts remain unstarred. This way, if a person stops in and skims over the "important" posts, the stars catch their eyes causing them to only read those comments. Just another way of swaying opinion and looking "right".

The information you posted is quite interesting. I'll have to watch the videos later, but I'd just like to mention a personal story about a 32nd degree Mason. We knew each other fairly well since he would visit the bar I tended often. One day when he was the only one at the bar, I asked him what degree he was and he replied that he was a 32nd. I then asked him when he would become a 33rd. He said that there is no such thing as a 33rd degree. He said it was the same as a five star general in the respect that a four star is only tapped when necessary for battle leadership. I guess in the event of death this would happen. He said that once a year, a 32nd degree Mason is chosen to go to the national meeting. They're then considered to be a 33rd since they're representing the entire state at the meeting. It's been a while since this conversation, so I hope I'm remembering it correctly. I do remember that he seemed a bit miffed that I was asking about it. Anyways, that's the explanation I was given.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Increasing outings? By who? By non members? Who the Hell cares? Most accusations come from non- and anti-Masons

It is historically evident that it is not the Masons who prevent intellectual discussion of this forum. We do have plenty of ground to stand on as we have truth, fact, and first hand experience on our side.

And they're being very aggressive about it.

I wouldn't say aggressive, but just proactive. At least from me, I'm tired of the endless lying and ceaseless defamation from anti-Masons who do it for a number of stupid reasons.

You realize that Hall wrote this book decades before even joining? That he rejected some of his previous claims? Plus, Lucifer was a disgraced Babylonian King not the Prince of Darkness, the Devil.

Freemasonry is a progressive science, divided into degrees and orders.

I don't why you are so obsessed with the Scottish Rite. The Scottish Rite does not represent the entire Fraternity nor is it the supreme authority over all Freemasonry.

which is held in such secrecy that lower members all the way up to the 32nd degree are lied to and told that the 33rd degree does't even exist!
Wait?! What?! You're saying we hide the fact that the 33rd exists? What a bunch of BS. I knew about the Scottish Rite years before joining. Anyone can look it up online and the Scottish Rite has never hid their degrees nor the requirements to join.

How many lies do you have to be caught in before you just go away?

As for the Demonic video crap:

I'm so glad you brought up Baal. I just read an interesting book called "Workman Unashamed" by Christopher Haffner where the author first starts talking about the very name of God and its start as YHWH leading to the transformation into Jehovah, meaning "Lord" and its applications through the Bible and variations between the different versions of the Bible. Examples is Jehovah Elohim, Jehovah Rohi, and so forth (fascinating read). He then starts on Ba'al and the Bible where he states the following things:

Despite the fact that no Royal Arch ritual uses the word Ba'al...

---

Throughout the Old Testament, the word Ba'al is an ordinary everyday word, with ordinary everyday meanings. It is true that it is used sixty-nine times to represent a Canaanite god or gods, although often not as a proper name, but as a description. It is used as a proper name of other things or persons many times. For Example Ba'al is the name of a city in 1 Chronicles 4:33. In 1 Chronicles 5:5 and 9:36, it is a name of a Jewish person.

It is used even more frequently in combination:

Baal Gad, Baal Hazor, Baal Hermon, Baal Meon, Baal Perazim, Baal Shalisha, Baal Tamar, Baal Zephon, Baalah, Baalath (feminine of Baal), Baalath Beor and Baale are names of towns or places.
Baal Hanan and Baalis are names of kings.
Baal Berith, Baal Peor, and Baal Zebub (Lord of the Flies) are names of gods.

---

However, what is much more significant is the use of baal translated into other words. It is translated as "master" four times...

---

This is very important, as by analogy, Yahweh is the Ba'al of Israel. Another translation is "owner" (twelve times).

---

A third translation is as husband (eleven times).

He then goes on to talk about Stephen Knight's book, The Brotherhood, and debunks much of the Masons worship Ba'al myth:

With disregard for logical thought, Knight makes assumptions about the meaning of the second Royal Arch word which appear nowhere in any Masonic ritual, and then treats them as if they were true. He proceeds to suggest that the words of an obscure sixteenth century demonologist are relevant to twentieth century Masons. Knight is attacking only what his imagination has led him to believe is the meaning of the second word, with no reference the only relevant meanings - those which are explained to every new Royal Arch Mason.

He discusses an interesting theory to the beginning of the Royal Arch and its secret words, and how over time they have been slightly changed in pronunciation.

I don't agree with everything in the book, but it's an interesting read.

edit on 9-12-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Let me give you some practical advice.

Ever read the book "rules for radicals"?? A mason, generally speaking, probably subscribes to the basic philosophy of Gnosticism - or Hellenism, or its non-theistic brand of humanistic moral relativism.

I can appreciate the logic of Rules for radicals, and I may employ some of the "rules" my self. But my philosophy, my core motivation, is fundamentally different from the "process = purpose" Hellenistic doctrine preached throughout that book.

You will never get a straight answer from these people. You will never get even a slight admission to anything. Any slight admission renders your argument somewhat valid, and that cannot be allowed.

Can you imagine that in the arena of conflict charging that so-and-so is a racist bastard and then diluting the impact of the attack with qualifying remarks such as “He is a good Church going man, generous to charity, and a good husband”? This becomes political idiocy - Saul Alinsky

edit on 9-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

So then to discuss formally, do masons like yourself enjoy to base their math in 13?

What song do you prefer? Johny Cash Burning Ring of Fire or Will Smith Men In Black?

Which actor do you prefer? Christian Baal ( as the Bat-Man) or Brad Pitt ( Fight Club)

LoL
edit on 9-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: woosh

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Hi KSigMason,

Firstly let me convey to you that I am not standing in accusation of you or your brethren here in this thread or elsewhere. What I am denouncing is the organizing system and not the individuals involved. This is not out of dogmatic conviction. I am not a religious person... unfortunately not having been raised in any other faith than Luciferianism, which explains partly why I so vehemently oppose it. It has actually made me repellent of any faith, having seen what faith can do to one's loved ones. So this thread isn't to attack Masons, who are only a manifestation of that religion. In fact I am quite convinced that it is only a small faction of those at the very top, or might not one say ABOVE FREEMASONRY - who are Luciferian.

I happen to know quite a number of people in higher academic positions who are Luciferians, and know them to be people such as you and I, caught up in a belief system presented to them falsely and then becoming trapped with what is known as the "sunk cost" situation being first compromised slowly and later getting in so deep there is no way out. Instead of persecuting them, whatever their personal guilt in the cult, I find it more just and especially more effective to combat the LUCIFERIAN BELIEF SYSTEM which has deceived and manipulated them.

As an example I recently met a very honorable and genuinely decent gentleman who is a 32nd degree Freemason, yet I don't think that he is Luciferian. This is because I have any number of reference points having been raised in such an environment, and also because his life's work is oriented entirely differently. Yet I do not think that he realizes quite what lies above his area of authority, nor the real nature of those individuals to be found there. To better exemplify how those in this order are deceived by the cult of the individual over society and prevalence of intellect over any other function of human experience, the video below shows the belief of the lower rungs not in the "LUCIFERIAN LOOP". Do remember that one can be in favor of individualism but not to the detriment of society, and have the highest reverence for the intellect but without rejecting the spiritual essence of mankind.

Nonsense and Propaganda fed to the lower degrees

The second daughter of a Freemason to speak out as a call-in guest on this radio show interview of Alan Watts mentioned how her own father, Treasurer for a Blue Lodge, became despondent after reading a book by an author named Streeter. She remembered the author's name formally, yet on short notice I was unable to locate a book with the title "In High Places" by an author of that name. It might be an earlier publication by author Michael Streeter who wrote in 2008 "Behind Closed Doors - the Power and Influence of Secret Societies". At the following link you can browse that book online:

CLICK HERE for the book BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Or perhaps she was referring to an earlier work by the author of "Thieves in High Places" where the Secret Society brotherhoods are denounced as robbing citizens of many of their legal rights?

Growing up I was personally a direct witness to a Luciferian belief system dominating academic fields, in their exploratory progress and scientific orientations. I have noted that, in the academic world, career progress can be propelled or opposed based upon one's conformity to whatever the Luciferian project considers to be, at a given time, orthodox beliefs. This does not mean that those who rise to prominence in a given field are aparty to a Luciferian plot, only that whatever they happen to be demonstrating and expounding in their research and publications serves a purpose that can be exploited, either as a building block for the chosen Luciferian Matrix or is otherwise useful in confusing and blinding the Scientific Community to other avenues of investigation considered undesirable, because opposing Luciferian plans.

For these reasons I was perhaps more attuned to what the broader organizations such as the Council of Scientific Society Presidents might be seeking to accomplish, especially when they concord in their choice of a man who considers it his mission to rehabilitate LUCIFER as representative of their common will, for this is what an elected representative is purported to do. To REPRESENT THEIR BELIEFS AND THEIR WILL. I consider that they took a very arrogant political stand when choosing Zimbardo to represent them. For one his best known and most controversial work is called THE LUCIFER EFFECT which is in fact his "theory" of how Evil Operates in the hearts and minds of men. And this theory, merely by coincidence, happens to be LUCIFERIAN because it implies that whatever an individual's belief system they can be taken over by LUCIFER if you set up the proper sequence of events.

GS

edit on 10-12-2011 by Getsmart because: Luciferians are HELLBENT on controlling our minds!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What a load of nonsense.
I'm not a Mason.
I just see B,S, for what it is, and call it as such.
If you (Getsmart) think I have an ulterior motive, then I'm afraid you're quite wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

aorAki,

I apologize if I had misgivings on your motivation, as I know Masons to be compelled by oath and duty to their group to act in ways they may have not chosen if given a choice. I therefore probably misconstrued your comments. Of course you, and anyone reading this thread, is perfectly entitled to find me deluded, incomprehensible, irrational or otherwise induced in error by whatever misgivings or flaws of logic. I speak as I do from the standpoint of one who grew up in both communities, Luciferian and Scientific.

I would prefer to conclude that it is not so, and that my perceptions are strictly due to a small contingent of persons who happened to be members of both those communities by coincidence. However I have been in international meetings of academics where Luciferian orientations have been put forward and where public display of Luciferian signs and signals were quite prominently and persistently used to convey the authority of the impetus to be given to both academic and political orientations.

That people who have no such reference system to detect goings on have been present, oblivious to what transpired, is possible and even likely. And that members here who are in the Scientific Community and are not aware of such matters find them hard to swallow is also probable. Yet that one is unaware of something does not make it impossible. One can only claim to be ignorant of the matter, and cannot dispel it as being falsehood. I happen to be aware of the penetration of a strong and hierarchically present LUCIFERIAN FACTION within the academic and scientific communities, and for this reason I have started this thread. I invite people to consider this as a distinct possibility, and verify over time if they notice any converging events or processes within their own realm of experience.

That Freemasonry is present in many sections of the academic community is flagrantly obvious, and I have even seen busloads of Masonic academics going with the top brass of university hierarchs on weekend trips"for Masons only". That a parallel Agenda is present is obvious, for this is the vocation of Freemasons, furthering the Plans of the Great Architect better known to those running the show as Lucifer. Freemasons are therefore Masons building the Temple of LUCIFER. That each is knowinglyan acting Luciferian is another matter, for it is clear that only those at the top are let into the inner sanctum of Initiates in the Cult of Lucifer. FWIW

GS

edit on 10-12-2011 by Getsmart because: Lucifer's Matrix makes you either BELIEVERS or PAWNS.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Prove me wrong. Prove anything I've said wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Actually if I could do math by any number it would be 9. Masonically I'd say it could be
a few numbers, not 13. I've looked through the ritual and I don't see any significance of 13.

I prefer Johnny Cash. Easy.

As for actor, neither.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Actually, the number 5 is the most significant of all in regards to religion and the esoteric:

The number 5 has always been regarded as mystical and magical, yet essentially 'human'. We have five fingers/toes on each limb extremity.We commonly note five senses - sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. We perceive five stages or initiations in our lives - eg. birth, adolescence, coitus, parenthood and death. (There are other numbers / initiations / stages / attributions).

The number 5 is associated with Mars. It signifies severity, conflict and harmony through conflict. In Christianity, five were the wounds of Christ on the cross. There are five pillars of the Muslim faith and five daily times of prayer.

Five were the virtues of the medieval knight - generosity, courtesy, chastity, chivalry and piety as symbolised in the pentagram device of Sir Gawain. The Wiccan Kiss is Fivefold - feet, knees, womb, breasts, lips - Blessed be.

The number 5 is prime. The simplest star - the pentagram - requires five lines to draw and it is unicursal; it is a continuous loop.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Actually, the number 5 is the most significant of all in regards to religion and the esoteric:

The number 5 has always been regarded as mystical and magical, yet essentially 'human'. We have five fingers/toes on each limb extremity.We commonly note five senses - sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. We perceive five stages or initiations in our lives - eg. birth, adolescence, coitus, parenthood and death. (There are other numbers / initiations / stages / attributions).

The number 5 is associated with Mars. It signifies severity, conflict and harmony through conflict. In Christianity, five were the wounds of Christ on the cross. There are five pillars of the Muslim faith and five daily times of prayer.

Five were the virtues of the medieval knight - generosity, courtesy, chastity, chivalry and piety as symbolised in the pentagram device of Sir Gawain. The Wiccan Kiss is Fivefold - feet, knees, womb, breasts, lips - Blessed be.

The number 5 is prime. The simplest star - the pentagram - requires five lines to draw and it is unicursal; it is a continuous loop.

www.angelfire.com...

Just cut an apple in half and you can see the pentagram inside (Newton's Apple LOL or the Devil and AppleGate)
(Google apple pentacle)

Venus perihelion pentagram
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

KSig

Do masons prefer knowledge or wisdom?

PS

Mars = Aries ---> Aryans were the Martians
V = 5
V for Vendetta = Alan Moore, follower of Alistair Crowley, NWO future
V = Aliens try to take over Earth

IX XI = 9/11 duality positive and negative

Interesting coincidences .. .
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: The body is a temple, ya dig? I fly.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

That's some interesting observations and connections you made there.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Star of David = Hexagram = Saturn

Saturn = Lord of the Rings (lol the two towers) = hexagram storm on north pole

The 33rd Parallel has been the birth or death place of 9/11 of most recent presidents. . .

8 out of the last 11 U.S. Presidents is from the 33rd Parallel. The 3 presidents not from the 33rd Parallel: JFK - assassinated. Gerald Ford - Not elected by the People. Obama - ... THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY UNDER THE FAIR USE ACT. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

the 33rd President dropped the Atomic Bomb on the 33rd parallel . . . .

33 degrees to freemasonry

club 33 disney
Micky Mouse is Hermes Tris Megistus (I have a thread about it)

Phoenix Arizona = 33rd parallel --------> Phoenix Lights
LA - 33rd parallel -----------------------------> Battle of LA

1947 crowley died -----> 1947 ROSWELL

ROSWELL 33rd parallel
Oh and Jack Parsons was doing rituals there (Roswell) with Scientology L Ron Hubbard.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join