It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Any scientist who doesn't fall in line w/ the global warming BS should have his/her house burned down - according to Steve Zwick in Forbes.

Can he just casually threaten people with the arson of their homes and suffer no response from justice?

I suppose he can,if hes a member of the political and financial elite,who can afford high powered attorneys and buy their way out of prison sentences...

I'll bet that if a regular jane and joe noboby said those things,they would definitely be charged with some grave offense...

Global warming and global freezing are caused by the natural cycles of the sun...

But tptb have turned global warming into a big money making scam and as another weapon of fear and control that tptb like injecting into the maistreams minds and lives...
edit on 20-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Bum Steer: How Big Pharma Dominates Meat Science
—By Tom Philpott| Thu Apr. 19, 2012

...Peterson untangles the web that connects pharmaceutical giants like Merck to professors at big public land-grant universities, who not only act as paid researchers to develop new products but also as shills who appeal directly to cattle feedlot operators...

In certain ways, the close relationship between animal scientists and pharmaceutical companies has never served the public well...

She [Peterson] paints a devastating picture: Public universities that have given up the pretense of serving the public interest and have instead have lapsed into research and (to an extent) marketing arms of large corporations...

Faculty work with industry is governed by confidentiality rules that veil it from public view...

In effect, the pharmaceutical industry is producing drugs that make animals sick, not well—and enlisting academics to promote their dubious products...

edit on 22-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Yeah, and that religious dogma blinding fearful souls is only surpassed by the Masonic vanity and neo-mystical superstition which seems to pervade the numerous Luciferian apologists who populate ATS threads more than might be expected. Lucifer is Lucifer, Satan by any other name. I have seen him and know him to be real. Once you meet up with him you'll not have much opportunity to redress your error.

GADZOOKS! OK, what color horns does Lucifer have. I may have met him too so be careful, I could call you out a liar.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LjGdAoUtEq

Before you accuse Getsmart of being a liar,try looking at yourself in a mirror first,because all anger is self directed and there are many people who have seen and encountered the hidden denizens who live among us,a strange symbiosis within this mysterious reality we call life...

edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Starting at 4 minutes in, Cremo talks about how people's careers are destroyed if they dare publish anything that goes against the presiding paradigm. He also discusses how the Elites frame reality by controlling information.

Michael Cremo - Human Types have been here millions of years

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you don't fall in line w/ respect to global warming BS, they will fire you...

Professor fired after expressing climate change skepticism

Oregon State University chemistry professor Nicholas Drapela was fired without warning three weeks ago and has still been given no reason for the university’s decision to “not renew his contract.”
Drapela, an outspoken critic of man-made climate change, worked at the university for 10 years...

Speculation has abounded that Drapela was fired for being a global warming critic...

After Drapela was fired, Dr. Gordon Fulks, another anthropogenic global warming critic, began circulating a letter in defense of Drapela. To Fulks, it seemed obvious that Drapela’s global warming skepticism was the reason behind his firing.

“We can only speculate as to how the decision to fire Drapela was made,” Fulks wrote, adding, “I would suspect that Dr. Phil Mote (Director of their Climate Change Research Institute) had a hand in the decision, because he has previously been highly intolerant of those who oppose his ideas and could potentially threaten his business empire.”

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I must reject any idea that Lucifer is a victim or misunderstood being. I'm firmly of the belief that Lucifer is only looking out for his own interests, which includes the deception and subjugation of the human species. He wants to be returned to his position and is willing to do whatever it takes to reclaim his former position, even if it means destroying humanity.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosboy

Lucifer is merely a symbol; he is not real. Symbols can have many definitions applied to them which makes this particular thread difficult to comprehend.

The point is - People are misrepresenting aspects of science in order to make profit and influence over others.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think this very concept is at the core of a fundamentally ancient belief system that was eradicated by the Roman Catholic Church. Highly misunderstood although very intricate stories exist that there were and possibly are sects or groups of people who believe the creator God is "the devil" or "lucifer" or "satan" ... and not necessarily that he has limited himself to presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy yet this entire physical creation is an ignorant shadow of perfection.

There was a group and most likely are still people who believe this and because of this they torture themselves, I think that one Dan Brown movie showed examples of that... In my opinion those people haven't learned how to read yet because the same Christ who brought that message also taught to love your enemy... which would kind of negate the torture in my opinion.

Either way, I think there is evidence, ancient and modern, for a belief system that this place and us were created by an ignorant and jealous God and that the message of Jesus has been twisted and portrayed differently than it once was.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
All the Sciences are corrupt at the top levels. They worship science instead of god. They don't even know that they are doing it in most cases and accept the information that they are fed as the basis of their science. It's all about pride and acquisition of funding for the sciences to pay everyone's salaries and fund their research. Very little pure scientists exist anymore, selling their souls for wealth or a job. Science is a religion requiring belief to exist. It's more about presentation of things to acquire donations or grants than anything else. Environmentalist organizations can be bought out by big business if the right technique is used, dangling a carrot of research money in front of their nose. Requiring only certain tests to acquire predetermined results to satisfy the businesses interests

It won't matter in a short time anyway, the people who took the bait are going to pay for their ways soon. It's time to have this awakening and the Armageddon so this world can start over. It's overdue, I'm tired of seeing these kind of people running everything. Since this is my reality also I can desire a major change to happen. This reality is a big lie with most people not even knowing they are living in a lie or accepting it as normal.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What a load of paranoid and ignorant nonsense.
The (other) scientists I know do not operate this way.

I can't believe I'm actually giving this thread the courtesy of a reply.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Research scientists don't seem to get corrupted, it's when they gain prestige that things start to happen. Their pride blinds them. Their desire for money blinds them. Sometimes their knowledge blinds them. Have you ever examined any of your friends or relatives blindness about things and analyzed what causes the blindness? Motive?

I'm nowhere near Paranoid, I couldn't care less what is happening in others lives, I'm only stating what my years of observing people has taught me.
edit on 28-6-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

Arent the Luciferians a group of cultists who meet every Friday up in Pasadena?

I find it hard to believe that that group of oddballs presides over our "reality matrix" or has any say whatsoever over science.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
If you don't fall in line w/ respect to global warming BS, they will fire you...

Professor fired after expressing climate change skepticism

How dare that professor speak out against tptb's currently enforced belief structures filled with warped truths,blatant lies and prearranged deceptions...
edit on 28-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join