<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by aorAki

Answer the damned question!

aroAki,

I don't know if you are aware of ATS protocol involving a minimum of respect for other members, but you had best understand right here and now that I am not about to obey your orders as nothing on God's earth compels me to do your bidding. Get yourself a life. I shall respond to whatever I wish and will purposely ignore anyone such as yourself acting in an uncivilized boorish manner. Furthermore that question is off topic and my experience can be found with a simple search of this website. Stop your campaign which you've carried over from another thread with malevolent intent!

Oh for goodness sake. Get down off your high horse, read your replies to other people and you shall see that you have been deliberately obfuscatory and rude. Perhaps something about be careful pointing the finger should be taken on board.

I have no campaign. you're living in a world of paranoia if you think I do. I even have supported you in other threads so I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Perhaps you should answer his question. It's relevant to this thread since you brought it up in the first place; or perhaps you could link him to what you wrote in another thread. It would be the courteous thing to do.

However, I think I can see now, how you react when people disagree with you, question you, or couch things in different ways than you would rather they had. It's more like you are employing luciferian techniques (if I believe in that guff, which nothing I have experienced has led me to either a god or a devil) of silver tongue, obfuscation, distraction, employing carnivory on gullibility and using key words in return for stars from a group of sycophants. Most of what you've written here is meaningless: words disguised to lull us into a semi-vegetative state from whence you ponce, uh, pounce. I'm sorry. i clicked on this thread because initially i was interested in what you have to say; but I must say that since your ever-increasing shows of petulance i just can't take you seriously any more and am ashamed that there was even a little of me that did.

Seek help.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Seek help.

Now why on earth could one possibly need help with the clear supportive attitude of fellow ATS members such as yourself? Help is clearly right here, in your company in this thread? And thanks for trying to derail the thread with OT posts.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Seriously? The 'Cosmic Center' is 'Christ's Throne'? Nothing like mixing your theology with your cosmology which leads directly to fecology

People, whether scientists or laymen, can believe what they choose - INCLUDING CHRIST OR LUCIFER. Just don't expect others to have to agree. Yet I find HIDDEN BELIEFS are intended to tacitly subvert normal social regulation out in the open, and I happen to believe in TRANSPARENCY. It is funny how many liked the Concept of Glastnost when it applied to the former Communist Soviet Union, fully understanding that hidden networks are a means of subverting society, yet fail to apply this understanding to their favorite flavor of Secret Society?

I posted that link to an alternative physics view of cosmology as it does in fact provide evidence of academic censorship. This was not particularly intended for your information as it is clear that you are refractory to all competing religious perspectives outside the cult of the Light Bearer. I don't expect you are the sort of person who needs to be informed of much of anything outside your predefined Masonic perimeter because, after all, as an initiate you've been told the truth had have seen the light and understand all - as per your Master providing you cosmic enlightenment? But thanks for showing your colors, which were already fairly clear. We noticed how you enjoy basking in the light of the dark side.

Back ON TOPIC:

"So much of academia promotes Luciferian ideals like the worship of Reason and Intellect over superstition, experience over dry learning as well as heavily promoting the Right Hand Path of Luciferianism.The distinctions and intricacies of the Left Hand Path (LHP) and Right Hand Path (RHP) will only become apparent to you after I have written more. This is just as it is when one enters the Lodge as an Entered Apprentice (1st Degree)."

"When a Brother is initiated we do not sit him down for weeks on end and indoctrinate him. We slowly reveal the Light in such a way that those held back by previous superstition (like Christian beliefs) will not even realize they have completely renounced their former beliefs. By the time Masons are pursuing degrees in Lodges outside the Blue Lodge, they have had their eyes opened to the Luciferian truth. That being said, most Masons do not understand this truth to the extent to which the Inner Sanctum of various orders do."

"Most Masons do not know that the Light is Lucifer, the Eastern Star is Lucifer (the logo for which is a Luciferian symbol as well), the “compass and square” or XX is Luciferian, the entire Catechism is a Luciferian ritual and that they have actually sworn a blood oath to Lucifer. Contrary to what some may tell you, the Masons do take their blood oaths seriously. The Masonic “obligations” are tame compared to what I have sworn myself to at this point but fear is impossible when in the Light of Lucifer."

Conversations with Lucifer: Part I

GS

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think it's more safe to stick to the non-theistic definition of Satan, or Lucifer, then the usual fanatical Christian attack, which is so disrespected, and for good reason - it doesn't acknowledge the basis of such thinking i.e. philosophy, and the fact that the symbol, Satan, is just that - a symbol.

Hence, i pointed out whether or not it's a projection of mans unconscious is not important. But, in a way, it is very important. If it's only a projection, its a part of man, a deified concept of logos that transcends the lower perimeters set by common morality. It is the Abraxas of the Gnostics, or the Al Khadr of the Sufis. You want to point out the blatant corruption and evil of Masonry? Do so by attacking its philosophical foundations, in Hellenistic and Pagan mystery traditions.

Those Jews or Christians who hold to a patriarchial morality, or who understand the metaphysics of Torah, should understand the complete incompatibility of the Hellenistic sociological model and theology with Judaism and a Christianity based on Jewish, and not Greco-Roman-Egyptian-Babylonian-Indian concepts.

Truly, this is the difference. Anyone who says different doesn't know better.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I posted that link to an alternative physics view of cosmology as it does in fact provide evidence of academic censorship. This was not particularly intended for your information as it is clear that you are refractory to all competing religious perspectives outside the cult of the Light Bearer. I don't expect you are the sort of person who needs to be informed of much of anything outside your predefined Masonic perimeter...

Sorry to burst your biased-bubble but my understanding of physcis and cosmology come from reading the works of persons such ask Greene, Guth, Susskind, etc. Try again. Maybe now you can link to a site that claims the center of the universe is Jesus's Mansion.

edit on 6-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"The Devil proves he was right and GOD was wrong. How does he do it? He shows how easy it is to corrupt Adam and Eve. Have a little snakes, let's eat the apple. She eats the apple, she tells the guy "Hey, I ate the apple, you eat the apple too: I don't want to go down alone." And so, HE IS RIGHT! You should not honor Adam, because he is corruptible. So, that starts..."

"Part of my mission is to recover the reputation of Lucifer."

Not only does he paraphrase Eve in a very unexpected way, but he also presents himself formally as a vindicator of the much maligned Lucifer!

I am not refuting what the OP has presented
But I am refuting the ignorance prevalent within the luciferian belief systems.

The following are the words of The Christ from around 2nd-century AD, much earlier than most biblical texts concerning the words of The Christ out of the Gnostic text The Apocryphon Of John.

The greater purpose of these texts exclusion becomes evident when we see a luciferians perspective on the same subject.

"But what they call the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is the Epinoia of the light, they stayed in front of it in order that he (Adam) might not look up to his fullness and recognize the nakedness of his shamefulness. But it was I who brought about that they ate."

Here we see The Saviour, The Christ explaining the misconception that it was "The Serpent" who brought about the fruit which Eve did eat.

And I said to the savior, "Lord, was it not the serpent that taught Adam to eat?" The savior smiled and said, "The serpent taught them to eat from wickedness of begetting, lust, (and) destruction, that he (Adam) might be useful to him. And he (Adam) knew that he was disobedient to him (the chief archon) due to light of the Epinoia which is in him, which made him more correct in his thinking than the chief archon.

And (the latter) wanted to bring about the power which he himself had given him. And he brought a forgetfulness over Adam." And I said to the savior, "What is the forgetfulness?" And he said "It is not the way Moses wrote (and) you heard. For he said in his first book, 'He put him to sleep' (Gn 2:21), but (it was) in his perception.

For also he said through the prophet, 'I will make their hearts heavy, that they may not pay attention and may not see' (Is 6:10). "Then the Epinoia of the light hid herself in him (Adam). And the chief archon wanted to bring her out of his rib. But the Epinoia of the light cannot be grasped.

Although darkness pursued her, it did not catch her. And he brought a part of his power out of him. And he made another creature, in the form of a woman, according to the likeness of the Epinoia which had appeared to him. And he brought the part which he had taken from the power of the man into the female creature, and not as Moses said, 'his rib-bone.'

They will be rooted out, their lies are becoming manifest and the death of death is becoming evident.

The Gnostic texts detail a continuous struggle on the part of "Satan" who goes by many names to recapture the Light power that he once possessed.

We as humans were created as a sort of prison to try and capture this Light, but his trickery is ineffective and The Light has evaded him through all of his attempts. We are superior to him in every way shape and form therefore he has given us his own mind in attempts to place a shadow of his ignorance upon us so we would forget from where we came, which is what Jesus The Christ came to teach us about, the place we came from. Which is why it was said that "no one comes to the Father if not through me." Because we had not known of the True Father until The Christ came.

People do not know how Christ saves, they have been led astray.

The Bible glorifies the death of Jesus The Christ

but few know that he stayed on earth teaching after the resurrection for many years.

The existence of a secret teaching can be found in the New Testament:

The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding' (Mark 4:11-12)

"He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance." (Matt. 13:11-12)

"We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began." (1 Cor. 2:6-8)

"So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God." (1 Cor. 4:1)
edit on 12/6/2011 by PuRe EnErGy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

but his trickery is ineffective and The Light has evaded him through all of his attempts.ext

Look at this idiotic dogma... Instead of seeing the world as a beautiful and wonderful creation, i.e. in a optimistic way, you look at it like a pessimistic weirdo...And where does it lead? to nihilism, libertinism, antinomianism....

This is precisely why you people are going down. This philosophy is a pure Ego trip. A ticket to live life as 'you feel'..

God is a demiurge?? What idiotic bafoonary. ... What nonsensical dualism.....So, God - the father in heaven - decided to create a little game for us humans??? To create a false God that demanded morality, and conscientious action, to "trick us"...to take our vital energy?? This is the theology of creation??

Oh...I will stick by the original thank you very much.

You need to read, and learn the torah, in its PROPER Metaphysics... this gnostic crap is irrational.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

but his trickery is ineffective and The Light has evaded him through all of his attempts.ext

Look at this idiotic dogma... Instead of seeing the world as a beautiful and wonderful creation, i.e. in a optimistic way, you look at it like a pessimistic weirdo...And where does it lead? to nihilism, libertinism, antinomianism....

This is precisely why you people are going down. This philosophy is a pure Ego trip. A ticket to live life as 'you feel'..

God is a demiurge?? What idiotic bafoonary. ... What nonsensical dualism.....So, God - the father in heaven - decided to create a little game for us humans??? To create a false God that demanded morality, and conscientious action, to "trick us"...to take our vital energy?? This is the theology of creation??

Oh...I will stick by the original thank you very much.

You need to read, and learn the torah, in its PROPER Metaphysics... this gnostic crap is irrational.

No, no little game at all, "God" the father in heaven actually had nothing to do with it.
But you'd have to read the texts to understand this.

Your strong emotional response is to be expected.

I don't fault you for it.

But I don't see how you think it provides you with some ticket to live life as you feel?
edit on 12/6/2011 by PuRe EnErGy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No, no little game at all, "God" the father in heaven actually had nothing to do with it. But you'd have to read the texts to understand this.

I've read the texts. Learning all about Gnosticism is a pet project of mine. Now, this is what I'm mocking. You treat the father as a directive being, who cares enough about man to send Jesus. If that were so, what is this world in which we live? In which we are even made able to know of the father? How can you say, without contradicting yourself into a illogical dualism, that he has nothing to do with this world, yet, this world clearly serves a purpose inasmuch as man knows of him through it.

Gnosticism is illogical because it tries to make itself theistically logical - which it simply cannot be, without coming off as very dumb, and very pagan.

Zen, or Taosim, which has no theistic ideas about God, is more reasonable, although, i don't agree with that either. But I have more respect for it.

Of course. You hate God, and I, naturally, hate those who hate God.

I believe in a unified universe, where the infinite Ein Sof, EHYEH, YaH, YHVH, EL ShaDDAI, and ELoHIM are all one. Where YHVH, the name of God derided by you as a "demiurge" IS God in every possible sense. The universe isn't separated from Him. We exist within Him, and He exists outside us. He is the same father that you speak of, as well as the "demiurge"...

Theologically, ^^ This makes so much more sense, and is so much easier to stomach.

Its what you've been exposed to, the life you've lived, that draws you to the pessimistic, and antinomian ideas of Gnosticism. There are others. The metaphysics of Gnosticism is a corruption of the true metaphysics of Torah.

That's something you have never encountered. A non-Gnostic, Jewish, authentic, biblical metaphysics. All you've ever known, i would bet, is the idiocy of christian dogma, which is why you so readily embraced a deeper, and more esoteric, Gnosticism.

The idea that the Hebrew Bible is all law, and no metaphysics, or no spirituality, is a gross christian lie.
edit on 6-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No, no little game at all, "God" the father in heaven actually had nothing to do with it. But you'd have to read the texts to understand this.

I've read the texts. Learning all about Gnosticism is a pet project of mine. Now, this is what I'm mocking. You treat the father as a directive being, who cares enough about man to send Jesus. If that were so, what is this world in which we live? In which we are even made able to know of the father? How can you say, without contradicting yourself into a illogical dualism, that he has nothing to do with this world, yet, this world clearly serves a purpose inasmuch as man knows of him through it.

Gnosticism is illogical because it tries to make itself theistically logical - which it simply cannot be, without coming off as very dumb, and very pagan.

Zen, or Taosim, which has no theistic ideas about God, is more reasonable, although, i don't agree with that either. But I have more respect for it.

Of course. You hate God, and I, naturally, hate those who hate God.

I believe in a unified universe, where the infinite Ein Sof, EHYEH, YaH, YHVH, EL ShaDDAI, and ELoHIM are all one. Where YHVH, the name of God derided by you as a "demiurge" IS God in every possible sense. The universe isn't separated from Him. We exist within Him, and He exists outside us. He is the same father that you speak of, as well as the "demiurge"...

Theologically, ^^ This makes so much more sense, and is so much easier to stomach.

Its what you've been exposed to, the life you've lived, that draws you to the pessimistic, and antinomian ideas of Gnosticism. There are others. The metaphysics of Gnosticism is a corruption of the true metaphysics of Torah.

That's something you have never encountered. A non-Gnostic, Jewish, authentic, biblical metaphysics. All you've ever known, i would bet, is the idiocy of christian dogma, which is why you so readily embraced a deeper, and more esoteric, Gnosticism.

The idea that the Hebrew Bible is all law, and no metaphysics, or no spirituality, is a gross christian lie.

This is where the error lies I believe.. I do not hate God, if you summarize that it is the hatred of God that the Gnostics teach perhaps we have been reading the same texts with a different mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But you hate the demiurge?? Or you at least acknowledge a gap between "the father" and created reality...?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But you hate the demiurge?? Or you at least acknowledge a gap between "the father" and created reality...?

There is no hatred, why or how could one be upset or angry? The Ignorant One is just that, ignorant you cannot or rather should not hate ignorance. Or to hate that which was done in ignorance, all things will become manifest and the deficiency will correct itself through us; one cannot serve two masters and hatred is not necessary.

If I were saviour I would come to liberate those .&. the ignorant one.
All sins forgiven.

Jesus said himself, "Verily, I say unto you, had I been sent to those who listen to me, and had I spoken with them, I would never have come down to earth. So, then, be ashamed for these things."

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There is no hatred, why or how could one be upset or angry? The Ignorant One is just that, ignorant you cannot or rather should not hate ignorance. Or to hate that which was done in ignorance, all things will become manifest and the deficiency will correct itself through us; one cannot serve two masters and hatred is not necessary.

So you would regard Judaism as an "ignorant religion" since it worships that which Gnostics call the 'demiurge'....

I am far from ignorant. And an educated religious Jew, is also far from not knowing the infinite God.

There's a piece from the Talmud i'd like to cite (plus commentary) which pertains to just this issue:

To answer this question I will quote the words of Rabbi Tzadok HaKohen. He
taught that Elisha gazed upon what is called the "Yihud Elyon", the supernal unity.

"Regarding Elisha Ben Abuya (Aher) who was considered one of the greatest
Sages, yet he made a grievous error, this being the relationship between the
"Yihud Elyon,” the supernal unity, and the "YIhud HaTahtone", the lower unity.
He thought that they were two separate ways of Divine providence. He thought
that the entire Torah, and all the mitzvot are given (only) to those who have not yet
perceived the "Yihud Elyon", but only the "Yihud HaTahtone.” For he thought
"there is no King without a people" who would serve Him (G-d) and do as He
wishes.
However, the one who been able to perceive the "Yihud Elyon,” [realizes] that
there is nothing in existence other than G-d, and that all is nullified before Him.
Therefore, there is no place for Torah, and mitzvot, for there really is not any free
will (to merit reward or punishment).
Thus, Aher rebelled, meaning he thought that he now had the permission to violate
the entire Torah, thinking that he was clinging to the "Yihud Elyon.” Even those
actions which are the opposite of the HaShem's will, Elisha did not consider to be
evil, for he already "knew" that all, already is HaShem, and there is none beside
Him.
This mistaken view of his, which he considered turning the evil into good, is called
"katzitz b'niti'yot" which means to "cut down the young saplings". What he "cut"
was the union of the "Yihud Elyon,” and the "Yihud Tahtone.” He thought them to
be two separate ways of Divine providence, and the one who perceives the one
cannot perceive (observe) the other.

Elisha made a separation between the aspect of the Divine providence which flows
necessarily because His Kingdom is in all places, and which is the sustenance of
the manifested planes, and between the "Yihud Elyon" that all is in Him, and
nullified before Him, because He is the Source. Yet, this separation is not
HaShem's will, for in reality they are both one. This subject is very deep, and
profound, how sustenance and nullification are really one and the same.”

And another interesting commentary by a Rabbi

Elisha Ben Abuya (Aher) had such great ability. Like Rabbi Akiba, he had the
potential to enter, and exit the PaRDeS in peace. Elisha was able to experience
the "Yihud Elyon" as did Ben Azai, and Ben Zoma before him.

Elisha was not persuaded to stay above, nor did he not integrate that which he
experienced. Yet, his process of integrating the "Yihud Elyon" into consciousness

was done at the expense of his integration with the "Yihud HaTahtone." In
essence, instead of uniting them together, and joining the whole as one, Elisha
simply exchanged one spiritual reality for another. By exchanging the realities of
the "Yihud Tahtone," for the "Yihud Elyon," Elisha did not realize that not only was
he not doing something good, but he was actually doing something bad.
The subtlest danger in the PaRDeS is related to what you do with what you receive
there. We live in a world of darkness. Bringing light into this world must be done
in a correct manner, or the vessels, designed to hold the light, could be damaged.
This has happened before, and continues to happen now.
The teachings of the holy Zohar, and the writings of the Ari'zal regarding the
shattering of the vessels, and the entrapment of the sparks of light in the broken
pieces is not only a lesson in history, relating an experience of long ago. The
teachings of the original lights (Nekudim), their fall, and rectification are of a
spiritual/psychological nature. These teachings are to explain to us the processes
of the expansions of human consciousness. Most people studying Kabbalah today
do not know this.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As is known, there is pshat, and there is sod. Sod relates to the "Yihud Elyon,"
and pshat relates to the "Yihud Tahtone." Elisha's mistake, and the mistake of
many people today studying Kabbalah is to believe once you have the one (sod),
you don't need the other (halakha). This error is deadly. It does not kill the
physical body immediately, but it does murder the soul. As we have learned
previously Kabbalah, and Halakha are two aspects of the same thing. Do not
deceive yourself! You cannot have one without the other!
There is pshat, and there is sod. There is Halakha, and there is Kabbalah. Yet,
there is a sod to Halakha, as there is a pshat, and there is a pshat to Kabbalah, as
there is sod. All things, be it, Halakha, or Kabbalah must be learned, and applied
at the sod level. For one without the other means the nullification of both.
Nowhere do we see this more than in the case of Elisha Aher. (Reference Sefer
Even Sheleymah of the Gaon, Rabbi Eliyahu of Vilna who makes this very point).
It is true all things come to be by the Hand of HaShem. HaShem is the Creator of
both good, and evil (Yishaya 45:7). Yet, in His wisdom, HaShem has revealed to
us those things that we are to do to make a separation between the sacred, and
the profane. These teachings are as true on the pshat level, as they are on the
sod level. Elisha Aher did not recognize this. His mistake was repeated 1600
years later by the false messiah Shabtai Tzvi. One does not come close to
HaShem by going the opposite direction (i.e. into evil). Just because HaShem
created both good, and evil, does not mean that both have a place in the lives and
actions of mankind.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

When one experiences the depths of sod, and its profundity, pshat becomes almost transparent. Yet, this does not mean pshat is to be ignored. This was Elisha's grievous error. When he was exposed to the sod, he forgot, or ignored the pshat. HaShem has created pshat, as He has created sod. Both have their integral places, together, side by side. Without both, life as we know it cannot continue. Without pshat, and sod united, we cannot succeed in bringing Mashiah. For sod is the Mashiah, i.e. the rectifier of pshat. If there is no pshat, then sod is emasculated. Without pshat, sod looses it's meaning, and context.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I'll definitely read those in a few minutes, .. no I was not calling you ignorant at all.
I was referring to Yaltabaoth/Yaldabaoth ..
I'd actually love to hear more about what you've learned from the Torah.

After reading what you posted aside from not knowing the exact reference of some of those words I'd have to say that you have misjudged me, or perhaps the Gnostic texts because that sounds very close to what I have learned from them. Other than not knowing the exact references the thinking and reasoning I see there resembles my own opinion on the matter.

Although
I do not believe that the Gnostic texts teach one to be evil or that we, our essence was created by evil OR that there is only G-D ... This is either due to a very basic study of Gnostic scriptures or clever trickery perpetuated to further complicate matters because I have heard these misconceptions plenty debating this.
I have also heard the white sex magic version of the texts as well and the numerous matrix translations all of which differ greatly from my understandings that I gained out of the texts. Not entirely discounting their translations because any knowledge is good knowledge the more distinctions you can make the better you'll understand, the patterns become more evident... The whole be as wise as serpents yet as innocent as doves bit I've always tried to understand.
edit on 12/6/2011 by PuRe EnErGy because: Read the quotes.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sod is the esoteric, and mystical. Pshat is the simple and moral.

Sod is the Godhead, Pshat is the simple state of created reality.

God IS responsible for good and evil, yet, paradoxically, he wants us to pursue Good.

This combines the awareness you keep talking about, with whats ONLY perceived to be the focus of the Jews - the law.

The Jews have been maligned and derided in the spiritual/theological/philosophical writings of gnostics, and i can give an endless list of authors, and every word they say is a lie/misrepresentation of the truth....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know that people who have experienced the yichud elyon (the godhead) will read this and find it to be BS...But this is Judaism. That's what Judaism believes. That's what the Torah and Hebrew Bible have always been all about. What do you think the burning bush speaking to Moses, who gave his name "EHYEH ASHER EHYEH" "I will be that which I will be" refers to??? It refers to the Godhead.

The Christian, like the Sadducee before him, tried to erase that whole 'halachic' legal aspect that the Rabbis occupied themselves with.

The question faced by Jews, and any person who understands this Jewish doctrine is: HOW? How can God be everything, involved in everything, decreeing everything, yet also want us to pursue a specific path; to deny the unity I perceived between good and evil, and choose good and reject evil...???

Maybe that's the point! That God is the ultimate judge, the ultimate authority, and that we show the ultimate degree of self renunciation when we accept this.

To deny it, you have to admit, has a very subtle degree of egotism. Why are you denying it? Because it's illogical to you? That's only because you ignore the logic given by the Rabbi's. It maintains that separation between creator and created. Yes, know everything is entirely one. That all is nullified before the absolute. Yet still, God is SO ONE, that he allows paradoxical ideas like a lower unity and a higher unity, Torah, and Kabbalah, to exist side by side, uniting the world as it seems, with the world as it actually is.

A mystifying paradox. And if you think about it, it is the ultimate relativism. The physical world is given its particular importance, but its also united with the Godhead, infusing each action, each relationship, with life and meaning.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
To worship Satan / Lucifer is something that has profound rewards today!

As far as being so heavily integrated in society and its functions everywhere you look there is one standing there giving the orders.

Satan has ruled from from afar. The ONE!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
lucifer likes to decieve.. he has this world in a headlock

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
To worship Satan / Lucifer is something that has profound rewards today!

As far as being so heavily integrated in society and its functions everywhere you look there is one standing there giving the orders.

Satan has ruled from from afar. The ONE!

You're post could be taken at some truth but it should come with a warning label such as the rewards you get today from "Satan / Lucifer" come at a cost and that cost is your soul also... and this should be stated emphatically that the rewards you get from Satan are never really the ones you truly want and they don't last, so to me the cons are far worse then the pros in your statement.....

Also Satan is not the "ONE" God is the one Satan is 666....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join