It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan C: World War III

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

your not serious are you?? get a load of this www.globalfirepower.com... from the link

NAVAL POWER

Total Navy Ships: 50
Merchant Marine Strength: 59 [2011]
Major Ports & Terminals: 4
Aircraft Carriers: 0 [2011]
Destroyers: 0 [2011]
Submarines: 0 [2011]
Frigates: 8 [2011]
Patrol Craft: 12 [2011]
Mine Warfare Craft: 0 [2011]
Amphibious Assault Craft: 4 [2011]
and they are the ones that breaks the camels back???? I think Mexico has a better chance of that

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

My family has known a high ranking Canadian Forces guy for many many years. Last December he was over at my parents house enjoying a Christmas family dinner. I haven't seen him for awhile since he is more of my parents friend than mine but I struck up a convo anyways. Eventually I asked him if he had any stories for me regarding his tours and he gave me one about camel spiders so I quickly avoided that subject by looking disinterested.

However my plate sized eyes betrayed me and 15 minutes later he told me the next war will be in Africa. 'My men and I will be staked out in Africa to get rid of rebels in the area and get to know the people' he said. I though he was joking. Out of all the rebels in the world why Africa as a destination. He then told me it wasnt any rebels but the warlords who control the diamond mines in Africa.

I don't know if this helps but I had to sign up when I read this. This is my first post :-) and well worth it. A great read because it's real.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Excellent post, gathering, and analysis. What else to say?...not much, you've covered it, and did so without any of the party pandering which most people use to discredit themselves. This is one of the few I'm going to browse the replies all the way through, to see what points are brought up in discussion. Let the reading begin...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
IMO, Timelines are changing even as we speak.
WW 3 may come when and where you would least expect it.
To be watchful would be of essence

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
it's posts like this that keep me on xanax and paxil.

Not to derail the topic, but its paxil that keeps you on paxil. One of the most frightening drugs ever to be introduced, it has more fluorine than 1,000 gallons of municipal water.

The xanax, on the other hand, is actually not all that bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by kimsie

your not serious are you?? get a load of this www.globalfirepower.com... from the link

NAVAL POWER

Total Navy Ships: 50
Merchant Marine Strength: 59 [2011]
Major Ports & Terminals: 4
Aircraft Carriers: 0 [2011]
Destroyers: 0 [2011]
Submarines: 0 [2011]
Frigates: 8 [2011]
Patrol Craft: 12 [2011]
Mine Warfare Craft: 0 [2011]
Amphibious Assault Craft: 4 [2011]
and they are the ones that breaks the camels back???? I think Mexico has a better chance of that

Wow, with a navy like that, it could take weeks to defeat them. If it was me and a few buddies fighting them, that is.
Although I'd be interested to know what kimsie meant with the comment "as a student of prophesy, you know that Venezuela will be the straw that breaks the camels back..."

I pay a lot of attention to many different sources of prophecy, and I haven't come across any involving Venezuela yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Its old news, but it is relevant to thread.

4 star General Wesley Clark said we planned to overthrow 7 nations in 5 years.

He said this in 2006, and the time table may be lagging a bit, but the plan
appears to be in FULL EFFECT.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Section31

Another disturbing development is Stuxnet. We are not dealing with dummies here; the engineering foresight needed to plan the 911 attacks was, in my opinion, awe-inspiring. If those same minds manage to get their hands on the code developed under Stuxnet to reprogram PLCCs remotely, every single computerized industry in the Western World, including electrical distribution, transportation, military, cellular service, satellite communications, and robotic application is at risk. Combine the financial industry which runs strictly on computer code, and that pretty much shuts down the entire USA overnight. Talk about a preemptive strike!

Stuxnet removed itself after doing its dirty deeds, but could someone have managed to capture the code before it disappeared?

We live in a solid glass house, and just threw a brick through our neighbors window in their brick rancher.

TheRedneck

Another aspect on the hacked frontier is that the hardware itself is counterfeit and was used to
hack the pentagon itself and most other government agencies of over 100 nations.

103 nations or more hacked by China

How it appears to have been partially done:

Counterfeit Cisco routers penetrate most networks including DoD
edit on 25-10-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: context

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
In 2007 Saudi Arabia declared they weren't going to accept US dollars for oil.

They were going to create the "Gulf Monetary Union".

How did America get Saudi Arabia to stop that rhetoric?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
A documentary that likely has been posted on ATS before but it is relevant to
the oil shortage issue, and explains what is coming.

Some believe lindsey williams, but others can read the oil production charts
of various nations and realize many nations just like the US are past peak production.

Have your plans for what is coming and realize what is coming is likely the title of this thread.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

now america is turning on europe then russia tries to protects it's borders Both Nuclear
# # #

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

I think your assumptions are flawed.

The One who knows every hair on every head and whenever any sparrow falls

. . . who died for each individual . . .

and rose again to demonstrate Eternal Life available

is not dismissive.

Folks choose their destinies.

Without choice . . . there would be only meaningless robotics.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Clark has to be one of the most traitorous clueless idiots of the last 50 years.

He knows some true things.

He's also more guilty of stuff he accuses other of than most folks could imagine in their worst nightmares.

He doesn't speak except as ordered by the globalist oligarchy. And he says whatever they wish

. . . without a teleprompter.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I really hope were all ahead of that mind manipulation machine who would be dumb enough to fight in there wars anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Not much time this morning, but I have to ask what you know about Venezuela in prophesy?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Great post Redneck! Clearly the number one strategic objective of the Pentagon is ECONOMIC. Any one who believes the MSM cover story is probably inexperienced, not very intelligent and completely indoctrinated, like those 18 y.o. kids getting their butts blown off over there in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ozzy's classic comes to mind... WARPIGS!

Day of judgement god is calling, on their knees the warpigs crawling, begging mercies for their sins, satan laughing spreads his wings!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

When the ecological disasters of 2012 cause starvation all over the globe, when humanity needs most to cooperate and pull together to get through the worst global situation ever, that's when the warpigs full of greed and ambition will make their move. Be ready for it brother. They must not prevail, or the world will be theirs to rebuild and we'll end up with this same situation in another 8000 years - if any of us survives.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

We also cannot forget to keep an eye on North Korea and the hush hush China gave them. Russia, China and Iran have been trying to change currency for oil for some time now. I agree we need to keep both eyes open. Things are unstable in Japan now too. The economic crisss will also play a role in how and when. Hate to complicate this even more but South American countries are also opening up their oil exploration/drilling and exporting options.

This article is really relivant.....stevenmcollins.com...
“My office has learned that over the past three years, a number of Iranian-owned and controlled factories have sprung up in remote and undeveloped parts of Venezuela. These factories have emerged in small towns in interior Venezuela with a lack of basic infrastructure and simple amenities like restaurants and groceries. The lack of infrastructure is offset by what experts believe to be ideal geographic locations for the illicit production of weapons.2009”
edit on 25-10-2011 by DelightfulDruid because: to add quote and article link

edit on 25-10-2011 by DelightfulDruid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

antisemitism? really? from a Jew? (yes i am racially "Jewish" The Rothschilds named themselves..didnt know they where Jewish as i did no research into their religion...please tell me where in my post did i mention anything even remotely antisemitic...

also if i am wrong please present evidence that proves it unless of course your point here is to derail the thread into a argument over Antisemitism

edit on 25-10-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join