It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan C: World War III

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Excuse me for jumping to conclusions, but i have seen the old (and debunked many times) Rothchilds conspiracy come up on ATS many times. They always devolve into a "why the zionist rule everything" thread. Pretty sick of it actually, especially when we know the Rothchilds lost their grip on the worlds money shortly following World War 2.

We would never be able to debunk things like this, because we don't have all the information we need to do that. We are guessing and believing what is right and wrong based on a few facts.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Massive respect to you man

Great connection concerning ww3

S&F forever

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If something global does break out,I hope we all just stop.Go on strike like they did in Jack Londons book 'The Iron Heel'.Surely the people of the world have come together since WW2. I dont want any harm to come to all those hot hot cam chicks in Russia,Ukraine,Estonia....All of the protesters around the world should unite in a formal coalition of peace.I know they dont need us to fight their wars anymore since they have drones,long rang missiles and all that stuff.But they shut down Greece.They shut down Spain.We could shut down the world if we were together.We have an army of our own.Has anyone seen that clip of the protest in Portugal?Its amazing.All those people together.We can beat them together peacefully.I know we could.If we shut down the world we could stop WW3.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I wouldnt bank on the UKs support, the whole country would want to stay out of it but it depends on the gutless politicians, I think the same would be said for Canada, especially if the US starts it.

Ive said it before, 21st Century US = 20th Century Nazis. A country hell bent on destruction and if people were intelligent and loved their country, theyd refuse to join the military or refuse to fight.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

China's Communist Coalition
~ Russia
~ North Korea
~ Iran
~ Pakistan

United States' Allies
~ United Kingdom
~ Israel
~ Canada
~ Japan

Iraq and Afghanistan can swing in both directions.

I agree with Advantage: Iraq and Afghanistan are much more likely to side with China than with the USA. I can also see some of the EU siding with China... we are not that well-liked among the other countries. Just take a look at some of the ATS anti-America threads if you doubt that statement.

But as a student of prophesy, I don't believe the USA will even be able to fight that war. I believe the EU will be the leaders of the Western World in WWIII. I can't go into deep detail on exactly why I believe that here, as space does not permit, but it has its roots in the Bible and extends through Cayce and Nostradamus.

Another disturbing development is Stuxnet. We are not dealing with dummies here; the engineering foresight needed to plan the 911 attacks was, in my opinion, awe-inspiring. If those same minds manage to get their hands on the code developed under Stuxnet to reprogram PLCCs remotely, every single computerized industry in the Western World, including electrical distribution, transportation, military, cellular service, satellite communications, and robotic application is at risk. Combine the financial industry which runs strictly on computer code, and that pretty much shuts down the entire USA overnight. Talk about a preemptive strike!

Stuxnet removed itself after doing its dirty deeds, but could someone have managed to capture the code before it disappeared?

We live in a solid glass house, and just threw a brick through our neighbors window in their brick rancher.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

~ Russia
~ North Korea
~ Iran
~ Pakistan

United States' Allies
~ United Kingdom
~ Israel
~ Canada
~ Japan

I agree with Advantage: Iraq and Afghanistan are much more likely to side with China than with the USA. I can also see some of the EU siding with China... we are not that well-liked among the other countries. Just take a look at some of the ATS anti-America threads if you doubt that statement.

But as a student of prophesy, I don't believe the USA will even be able to fight that war. I believe the EU will be the leaders of the Western World in WWIII. I can't go into deep detail on exactly why I believe that here, as space does not permit, but it has its roots in the Bible and extends through Cayce and Nostradamus.

Another disturbing development is Stuxnet. We are not dealing with dummies here; the engineering foresight needed to plan the 911 attacks was, in my opinion, awe-inspiring. If those same minds manage to get their hands on the code developed under Stuxnet to reprogram PLCCs remotely, every single computerized industry in the Western World, including electrical distribution, transportation, military, cellular service, satellite communications, and robotic application is at risk. Combine the financial industry which runs strictly on computer code, and that pretty much shuts down the entire USA overnight. Talk about a preemptive strike!

Stuxnet removed itself after doing its dirty deeds, but could someone have managed to capture the code before it disappeared?

We live in a solid glass house, and just threw a brick through our neighbors window in their brick rancher.

TheRedneck

Amen Brother Redneck.... And you need to get your listening devices out of my living room.. we were discussing Stux and the possibility of reengineering it just this Sat.

What it really looks like to me is the construction of a caliphate in the ME as they have wanted for so long.. what it also looks like is we damned near handed the opportunity for it to them on a silver platter. Considering what this wonderful "legit" govt of warlords in Libya is comprised of.. we just gave them the rocks to throw at our glass house IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I think you meant that if every country unpegged the USD from commodities, it would be 100% fiat. Iran alone doing so is a hit on us, but not the end of our economy.

This seems to be about more than one thing. Overall, it seems were fighting proxy wars with China, and setting the stage for physical, direct action for super-power status. I think this turns into true ww3 by the end of the decade, but it could be within the next few years.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I could be wrong, but would Venezuela be on this list as well?

I wondered the same thing as well. Venezuela is definitely as deep into depegging from the dollar as anyone. I am thinking that, seeing as the US was not directly involved in Gaddafi's death, is it possible that covert operations are underway to create a regime change in Venezuela as well? Any such operation would have to be covert, as we don;t have any real excuse to invade South America.

If there is a revolution in Venezuela, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Your keys are under the papers on your dresser.... left side, toward the front. Oh, and you really should be more careful how you talk to telemarketers...

We discussed Stuxnet recently in my Software Security class. Until then, I had not realized it was attacking PLCCs! That is a scary development in itself, as PLCCs are the heart of practically every piece of 'secure' hardware out there. They are essentially a method to use the versatility of computer controls without the scurity risks associated with networking... until now.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh yeah it's coming alright. The Puppet masters are racing to start World War 3 in order to steal the sheoples attention away from the chokehold that these Internationalist Banksters have on the United States of America, as well as most of the Sheople Nations here on Earth. Nice thread OP. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
What if they gave a war and nobody came? I think more people have figured this out than not. TPTB look like a circus of deadly clowns to the world. We just need to drop out and let the regimes assassinate each other, as there will be no one to fight their wars or drive their limousines.
re

You are exactly right. The problem is convincing significant portion of the worlds population to go on what would be a global citizens strike. Where essentially you would have a large portion of the ordinary citizens standing down and refusing to participate.

I personally would love to see a global citizens strike against the elite by having several days where people just stay home...no buying, no playing, no driving, no working, no nothing at all except people staying at home, perhaps playing cards or kids playing outside or something (oh no watching the boob tube either or using the PC)

That would be a heck of a shock to the "system" that the elite worship, along with their pithy little runt of a god called lucifer.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

~ Russia
~ North Korea
~ Iran
~ Pakistan

United States' Allies
~ United Kingdom
~ Israel
~ Canada
~ Japan

When it comes to the anti-American statements made by ATS visitors, predominantly the UK forumites, I translate them as a form of tough love. Since we have strayed away from our guiding principles, the ATS UK visitors are trying to remind us that there are things worth protecting. Sure, some of the sentiment is based upon America's interpretation of history, but the majority of the backlash is all about 'where is the USA we know and love?'. Remember, the UK is also suffering from the same low moral, which we are trying to overcome in the United States. All of the moral is based upon: (1) not knowing if we won the war, (2) no clear point of victory, (3) failed war policies, (4) failed social policies, and (5) failed economies. Even though there are some victories on the board, the overall problem is that they were not spirit lifting victories. It shows in everything the US and UK are doing.

Explanation for my Iraq and Afghanistan Comment. Since both countries share borders with anti-American societies, I think Iraq and Afghanistan are trying to 'keep their enemies closer'. After we finally leave both countries, they have to find some way to stave off impending attacks. If they become anti-American in public, they can remain pro-American behind closed doors. 'Keep you friends close, but keep your enemies closer' type of mentality. Sure, we will have to approach this relationship with caution; however, we do not have to live within a very stressful and complex environment. United States is technically an island with only two bordering neighbors. Iraq and Afghanistan are within a continent surrounded by frienemies.

Even though I am a Christian, without a religious sect, I do follow the workings of other philosophies. However, I am also a very deep psychologist in theoretical practice. Not professional, but theoretical practice. As a result of being exposed (through study and personal research) to a wide variety of psychology, art, literature, religion, and philosophy, I have summed up the human experience in one phrase.

"We are in control of our destiny". Regardless about the counter arguments, everything I have been exposed to says 'individualism' breeds power. We cause little butterfly affects from the seeds, which we plant around us each day. As those seeds begin to grow, their evolutions send ripples that affect our environments.

Where am I going?

World War II. When the majority of the world was overshadowed by evil, the underdogs were able to dig into the dirt to overcome the odds. Although the world seemed dark and hopeless, the butterfly affects of the few rippled across the face of the planet.

Real hope, not the fake rhetoric crap Obama pitches, sprouts up naturally and uncontrollably when least expected.

Whenever humanity faces complete oblivion, something hidden within the chaos changes everything.

Don't give up when confronted with darkness. Dig into the dirt.

edit on 10/24/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks, TheRedNeck, I had not read your thread last night when i read the Quaddafi thread and posted about the upcoming WW3 and Nostradamus's predictions. You are right on the money and thank god that there are people in this world with balls big enough to speak their mind and who are able to see far beyond the spin that the many to many believe in. Things are excellerating very rapidly indeed and Obama got a peace prize, what a joke, Washington is the center of military control, London, financial control, this whole war war thing is insane with a big "I" Like you have said, China and Russia have an agreement and Japan was about to enter into an agreement with them, hense Fukishima and the Haarp involvement in that and the threatening of the Japanese gov't the day before. We can go further, In that or any country outside of the terrorist Nato decides to do something outside of the box they become a target and are taken out. Didn't I hear that Quaddafi was was also found cowering in the same culvert as Saddam, these people really need to remember that some people remember the spin that was used prior to the present spin. Todays spin is about Ambassador Ford and Syria, what a joke! the spin I mean. The USA and NATO have no mandate to interfere in any other soveriegn countries internal affairs what so ever, period! This Clinton woman is just a mouth piece for the biggest terrorist organisation in the world. How deluded has the USA become? Where do they get off thinking that they are better than anyone else when their own country is falling apart. The Bear and the Dragon wait and still have teeth and they are in bed together having nice pillow chats.:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

I'm guessing TPTB are too smart to actually believe in a deity. However, if you need to believe that to be on my side, more power to you.

Actually, as The Bible says . . . "The fool has said in his heart that there is no God."

And, the reports are that the fallen angels pretending to be citizens of distant orbs . . . have convinced the globalist oligarchy that with the exotic tech of the fallen angels and some 'spiritual' aspects or some such related to humans joining them in the fight--they can defeat Almighty God . . . whom they characterize as an 'also ran' other ET.

And, even some scientists have been independently reporting that they think they have found "where God came from."

Mysterious stuff, for sure.

Certainly satan knows his goose is cooked after Armageddon. However, he's determined to cause as much bloodshed as possible. And the globalists are stupid enough to go along with his plans.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Actually, as The Bible says . . . "The fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

Don't you wonder about an instruction manual that suggests you dismiss many people without question? What were the authors afraid of?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! No things arent "accelrating" now. Geez my parents told me they used to say the same stuff. Get a freaking grip!!!!

Originally posted by voodmon
Thanks, TheRedNeck, I had not read your thread last night when i read the Quaddafi thread and posted about the upcoming WW3 and Nostradamus's predictions. You are right on the money and thank god that there are people in this world with balls big enough to speak their mind and who are able to see far beyond the spin that the many to many believe in. Things are excellerating very rapidly indeed and Obama got a peace prize, what a joke, Washington is the center of military control, London, financial control, this whole war war thing is insane with a big "I" Like you have said, China and Russia have an agreement and Japan was about to enter into an agreement with them, hense Fukishima and the Haarp involvement in that and the threatening of the Japanese gov't the day before. We can go further, In that or any country outside of the terrorist Nato decides to do something outside of the box they become a target and are taken out. Didn't I hear that Quaddafi was was also found cowering in the same culvert as Saddam, these people really need to remember that some people remember the spin that was used prior to the present spin. Todays spin is about Ambassador Ford and Syria, what a joke! the spin I mean. The USA and NATO have no mandate to interfere in any other soveriegn countries internal affairs what so ever, period! This Clinton woman is just a mouth piece for the biggest terrorist organisation in the world. How deluded has the USA become? Where do they get off thinking that they are better than anyone else when their own country is falling apart. The Bear and the Dragon wait and still have teeth and they are in bed together having nice pillow chats.:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Thanks for compiling about 2,000 threads into one. We all knew trouble was brewing, but the real question is not will, but when will the pot bubble over.

We might have a while. After things are finished up in Africa , it's off to south america to get chavez and then... after that, the "pot will bubble over" when they try to convince all of us leftovers to become computerized human beings.

sadly many people will allow it willingly.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by spacekc929

I could be wrong, but would Venezuela be on this list as well?

I wondered the same thing as well. Venezuela is definitely as deep into depegging from the dollar as anyone. I am thinking that, seeing as the US was not directly involved in Gaddafi's death, is it possible that covert operations are underway to create a regime change in Venezuela as well? Any such operation would have to be covert, as we don;t have any real excuse to invade South America.

If there is a revolution in Venezuela, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

TheRedneck

as a student of prophesy, you know that Venezuela will be the straw that breaks the camels back...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Russia seems to play the part of the good cop. The US bad cops someone. They show up and console them. Then they get the crap kicked out of them, and Russia frowns and makes sorry faces.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Yo redneck have a look at this

DuQu

It's code is cloned from stuxnet, and it could pose a problem down the line.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join