It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Of Gaddafi Capture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
No man deserves to be treated like that, to be beaten senselessly and without any remorse. A good human at heart would never even think about doing this, I'm disgusted by the people involved.

Would you be saying that if it was your sister/mother/daughter that was one of the rape victims that were endorsed by his regime? I wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I know I just made a thread on it. Not a great start for the future in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

www.globalpost.com...

That's the "raw footage." The thread got removed which isn't very surprising. I won't be surprised if these posts get censored, but I think there is something to be said about them editing the video. I don't know much about who put that video out, but sounds like there is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Gaddafi was a strong man, a good man for HIS country. He was just the right leader for a country like Libya and the majority of primitive desert people living in it. A leader who understood his country and it's inhabitants and thus was able to handle them properly. This is what many of civilized western people don't understand, wanting to "help" those lesser developed nations to get rid of their "dictators", completely unable to understand the mindset, the mentality, the spiritual level of primitive desert men.
Look at Afghanistan, what an epic FAIL! Libya will turn out to be a fail too, more or less.
Look at these bearded screaming rebels in the OP's video, some of them quite talibal-like looking. Do you really believe, these people are pro west, pro democracy etc.?
You can't bring "civilization" and "democracy" to the desert from one day to another. This just doesn't work. Evolution is a slow process.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have no real idea if half of the bad things they say about him are really true (I suspect not) but the video is shocking. No one deserves to die like that, at the hands of an angry mob. He should have been captured and tried like any other suspect. (Not to mention in accordance with various international laws on war crime perpetrators and state leaders) I do believe Libya is about to descend in to economic turmoil and civil unrest worse than they have seen for at least 40 years though. I think it is a sad thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ghaddafi WAS sodomized, absolutely shocking!

WARNING: GRAPHIC

forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Disturbing footage. The great irony of violent revolution is that those who win, are left to live with the fear and doubt that the same will eventually happen to them. I wonder if the Middle East will ever see peace? The very long history of the region suggests it may not.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Does anyone else see the irony in this? I mean, the spark (no pun etc) to a new Islamic state was the actual sodomizing of Ghaddafi? The new Libya was founded on sodomy?
edit on 23-10-2011 by Koyaanisqatsi because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Koyaanisqatsi

Yes, yes I did.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow that's pretty horrible.

I had something else to say but forget it, I need to move on from this.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Koyaanisqatsi

If this is the new Libya.....it has NO future for a viable nation!

They are a bunch of savages what they did to a live human being regardless of what Ghaddafi did during his 42 year reign. Two wrongs don't make a right and if they think the world is on their side they better think again. Our Govts may support these rebels but definately not mainstream populas.

There was no reason why Ghaddafi could'nt had been brought to the War Crimes Court regardless of what he knows.
edit on 23-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Amazing,. it does not surprise me why this entire area of the continent seems to have the educational level that of a 10 year old and the maturity. Sure I am sure there are some that dont get off on shooting guns into the air, but this is all we ever see with these people..the inability to be mature and adult like..
No wonder they are always at war with each other and cant come to resolve with other nations

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
that's a warning to all leaders around the globe, including the smug ones in washington.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What a bunch of bloody savages. Disgusting animalistic behaviour. They perfectly show the truly backward nature of that country with this carry-on.

Having said that I still reckon that guy deserved a lot worse. and as the previous poster said, let that be a lesson to a few out of control leaders.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thanks to Domo1 for posting such a brilliant video.
This video certainly shows that Gaddafi was not dead when they pulled him out and I believe that Gaddafi was shot twice in the head (once in the left side of his head and the second time in the front as seen on the gun powder or wounds on his head in some images) Please tell me if im right or you agree also or do correct me if im wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Please please please research him before you go judging.

There are several threads now about why he was really removed.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, that certainly was a bit graphic. I agree with you on the overindulgence of "Allahu ackbar."

I have to give him full credit, though, he definitely took it like a man. No crying or screaming that I could see. I can't imagine that many could have handled such a situation as well as he did, as terrible as it was for him.

Whatever you may think of the man, you have to respect that.
edit on 23-10-2011 by VariableConstant because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by angus1745

Please please please research him before you go judging.

There are several threads now about why he was really removed.

Really? look at the damn people he had to deal with. I am really stuck on the idea the rebels were really hired taliban and not from libya

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

After reading all your descriptions of the rape and mob murder of a human being, I just can't bring myself to watch any of the videos you have posted.

But I do have to agree with poster randomname. This is what awaits many so-called leaders who have betrayed and used their people on a massive scale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join