It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Of Gaddafi Capture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
is reported this was a Becker Knife. wow google an image of this and guess who funded this?

link

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

It doesn't look like a knife in the video. It looks more like a stick.
I think people are just speculating that it is a knife to make it out to be more gruesome.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

If you look closely, it was a metal rod!

All of Africa have no idea whats coming to them. Libya and Egypt, getting rid of Ghaddafi and Mubarak is just a walk in the park. More are going down, many more.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I have not been the same since I saw it. When they sodomized him, they used a knife. I just feel sick and I felt pity for him. I don't know what to think because the news here portrayed him as an evil tyrant....but I think I need to learn more. Regardless, he was a human being...and it tore at my soul to see the brutality he endured. If he did anything wrong, they should have tried him......ok...I'll just say it....I cried when I saw him begging for his life and they just threw him to the ground and humiliated him.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I guess this is how he we was destined to be killed, the same man who was known for dodging airstrikes decided to retreat from his home town on a 175 vehicle convoy???? Doesn't sound like Gaddafi tactic to me because he himself and his personal guards/advisors would have known very well that eagles would be watching from above and would strike anytime they see a convoy leaving.

But than the strikes took place and he still managed to survive? Ending up in a drain and gets dragged out like a rat and killed like a mad dog?

Something somewhere doesn't add up!

US were happy to show Saddam and Gaddafi getting killed, i am still waiting for bin ladins vid/pics who actually 'started' this whole mess.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
US was indeed very happy to show Saddam and Gaddafi getting killed, It shows the whole world that if you don't have a nuclear bomb, and decide to sell your assets for a currency besides the US dollar YOU WILL BE VICIOUSLY TORTURED and KILLED! Where did all the Gaddafi's gold go?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Man,when i watched this video,i felt so sad.
Gaddafi was a great leader.He was a great man.He didn't deserved to die like this.
And most importantly,he wasn't afraid to say NO to the Eastern Europena devils.

Viva Gaddafi!

edit on 25-10-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I have not been the same since I saw it. When they sodomized him, they used a knife. I just feel sick and I felt pity for him. I don't know what to think because the news here portrayed him as an evil tyrant....but I think I need to learn more. Regardless, he was a human being...and it tore at my soul to see the brutality he endured. If he did anything wrong, they should have tried him......ok...I'll just say it....I cried when I saw him begging for his life and they just threw him to the ground and humiliated him.

Yes, tears were in my eyes, too. It is because we have a sense of compassion.

He was no worse than other leaders. In Africa he had great support among the other African nations.

It is just dog eat dog and the game is gruesome. Count me out of that. And nice to read you had such a humane reaction to that, me too.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Poor man. No-one deserves that kind of treatment.

I'm not ashamed to say I wept to see that.

Terrible state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

You cried? i couldnt sleep for the whole night after that video, i guess the only people that enjoyed it are the neocons and John McCain,Hillary,Bush.

the news here portrayed him as an evil tyrant.

The reason for that is because Gaddafi didnt agree with the west nor wanted to continue there oil contracts

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
We didn't go to Libya to liberate the people.

We didn't go to fend off an immediate threat.

We went to prevent Ghaddafi from exclusively trading oil with Russia/China. We went to prevent Libya from returning to a gold standard. We went to prevent Ghaddafi from moving forward with an African Union. We went to pillage Libya, steal their money and resources, and return their people to extreme poverty.

This is just a glimpse of things to come all around the world if we (all Western Nations) don't take back control of our governments.

Are our leaders so confident that they think they are immune to this type of treatment? They are setting a very low standard for their treatment should they ever be ousted.

What are you going to do to take back the nation? Nations, almost universally, are taken or regimes changed in blood. What are you going to do? Nothing. You will expect somebody to do something because you expel air from your lungs and call it action. This is the judgment on nearly every soul's lips. Even if it did occurred you would want to sit back and play armchair quarterback or some vague form of Judge Judy at a youtube streaming video. I guarantee you that you will go into enslavement quietly. I have said this for years and I suppose the people don't know themselves and what is in their heart. You sir, will do absolutely nada, nothing.

Gaddafi paid the price of the loser. His history will be wiped out and his memory lost. The oh so concerned posters here will be off on some other agenda within a month. A year down the road they will mostly have forgotten. This is what happens to those that are beaten. This is why so many leaders have sold out.

Do you want to know the power of the beast? It is you. It is the people of the world. It is in their heart and none will dare tell a truth and no decent thing will be done. The apathy, the fear.. It holds them in place.

Some would say "Here is the soul and here is the heart. God's intent is written on both". Others would say "They are the caretakers of self and not their brother. With this I shall lead them about by the nose and goad them effortlessly".

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes.....everyone has different reactions....I cried because of the humiliation he endured, and the pain. To be ripped apart by a vicious mob with no mercy. It just got to me to see him begging and looking around for ANYONE to show some mercy and only get a kick in the teeth. I had trouble sleeping too after seeing the animalistic violence on that video.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This CONFIRMS OldCorp's theory of Qatari boots on the ground and their involvement in the demise of Ghaddafi:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This CONFIRMS OldCorp's theory of Qatari boots on the ground and their involvement in the demise of Ghaddafi:

www.infowars.com...

I love it when a plan comes together!

I just wish my reports were more instantaneous, however I included most of the evidence in the Infowars article when I shot the video last week - still, I know things that they don't know; and soon, so will you guys.

I approved the final version just minutes ago, so as soon as it has finished rendering (it's 24 minutes long) and ATS is ready, it will be posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join