It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Of Gaddafi Capture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

WARNING!! Video Contains Graphic Violence!!!!

Just wanted to share this video as it seems of better quality than any others I've seen. It's graphic be warned etc. I have to say that I find it embarrassing listening to these morons screaming Allahu Ackbar (sp) non stop. Can you imagine a bunch of white people screaming I love you Jesus while beating a dying man? Well maybe but it would still seem ridiculous.
edit on Sun Oct 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warning

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Those animals were yelling "God is great" while they beat him senseless. Gadaffi is no worse than any other leader. His killer has admitted to killing him and has also admitted to killing eleven other people in cold blood. I hope Libya doesn't let this lawlessness continue.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Huh I hadn't heard that. I'll have to poke around for a link or perhaps you should start a thread on it. I'm certainly not going to weep for the man being killed, but I don't like the grandstanding.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
How sad....
It looked like he was crying there towards the end.
Really makes me feel for the guy

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Violence will be Libya's future. They had a chance to show that they could be civilized and they failed miserably.

and thanks to the contribution of other nations, they already have enough arms to continue their violence.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Look carefully around 0:08-0:11. I think the footage got cut. I was reading a thread about how he may have been sodomized at this time and other videos show what happens during this "jump". I can see where they would edit this little bit out as it's really horrible.

Of course I've probably just been visiting this site too much and the cameraman accidentally stopped recording. Seems like a pretty hectic scene.

Edit: You can see it here www.globalpost.com...

Edit: I searched ATS for it and got 404. Ill look around yewtewbs

Edit: Also, if you scroll down to the "comment" section you can see the un cut footage, and I was right. It's one continual shot that got edited before being reposted.

edit on 10/23/2011 by MeesterB because: tried to add link, but alas

edit on 10/23/2011 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2011 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Can you link the sodomy thread? I wouldn't be surprised after watching that pack of animals. Took off his shirt to get more riled up perhaps.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Violence will be Libya's future. They had a chance to show that they could be civilized and they failed miserably.

and thanks to the contribution of other nations, they already have enough arms to continue their violence.

And what a great way to start a new chapter in Libya's History by staging fake celebrations at "Liberation Day".

edit on 23-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No man deserves to be treated like that, to be beaten senselessly and without any remorse. A good human at heart would never even think about doing this, I'm disgusted by the people involved.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
just a FYI Gaddafi was not captured. He was MURDERED.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Well he was definitely captured before being murdered but I think I see what you're going for.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Slightly disturbing. I don't like him or support him, but with all the AK-47s present I can't help but feel like they intended to torture him. The whole thing borderlines on a crucifixion. They should've put one of the guns to use and ended it, if they wanted him dead. Right now is a dangerous time for Libya. Anyone that steps up that can restore any sort of order will be revered by the general public, and that could result in yet another dictator ruling the area.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I have a feeling some Islamic crazy pants is going to fill the void left be Gaddafi. I don't think you're going to get a good leadership in any predominantly muslim country.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Disturbing. I turned it off after a few seconds.

Mob justice.

A glimpse at Libya's future, perhaps.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Two questions:

Did anyone else notice the logo superimposed on the video? It is a sideways "All-Seeing Eye" with the Islamic moon and crescent.

Also, I was told by someone that many of these "rebels" were actually Quatari soldiers. He said he could tell by their uniforms and accents. Can anyone confirm this?

If they were Quatari, then WTF are they doing in Libya? Remember, Quatar is the hub for US operations in the Middle East. Could they have been America's "boots on the ground?"

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
No man deserves to be treated like that, to be beaten senselessly and without any remorse. A good human at heart would never even think about doing this, I'm disgusted by the people involved.

Muslims say that their religion is one of peace, and that to kill another Muslim except in self-defense is against the Koran. But then again, they say a lot of things.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Meh I don't think I would call that an all seeing eye.

As for the soldiers I have no idea. I don't see anything that looks to much like a uniform in that cluster f. Perhaps they are Quattari soldiers but I doubt it. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they were fed intel by us though.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Brilliant domo, great find.

This video speaks a million words.

This guy was begging for his life and killed savagely without a trial
sick animals they are...
Gaddafi was not great but these people
I doubt will be any better.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And guess what Domo1 Jalil vows to uphold Islamic law

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Took me a second to see what you ment by the all seeing eye but I definitely got it. I wouldn't immediately jump to the illuminati because I would expect a media type logo to have "eye" imagery. Sure they may be involved, you know, mass media in their pockets and such, but I don't think that is evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join