It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: 12 Nepalese Hostages beheaded in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
They will not care if you vote Democrat or if you bad mouth your country on every internet board in the universe. If they get ahold of you, this is what they will do to you, or worse. If you are a pacifist, it just makes their jobs easier.

Grady, I don't see many pacifists on this board. If this is how you choose to paint those who think the war in Iraq was a terribly bad idea, now that's another thing.

Also, many of those opposing this war are former member of the US military, and I think that wouldn't make the work of the captors any easier. I for one am not a soldier but in my day I used to handle the AK with a certain degree of flair, hehe.

The perp in this one, as someone else pointed out, is not typical of the earlier tapes we've seen. He's uniformed and very dark in color. He looks more negroid than semitic.

He's probably from Sudan, where Al Qaeda happily deployed its operations, while the US was chasing the non-exitant WMD to help Bush's re-election.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Grady, I don't see many pacifists on this board. If this is how you choose to paint those who think the war in Iraq was a terribly bad idea, now that's another thing.

You're putting words in my mouth, Aelita

[edit on 04/8/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The Nepalese form the Ghurka's, but there is no mention of them being British Ghurka's.

If there are any Ghurka's in iraq wo betide any Iraqi that they get their hands on, fearsome Soldiers Ghurka's.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I viewed the video and it made me sick. This is what the holy Muslim religion is about. Keep sprewing the hate you have for our Nation and eventually a similar fate will be fall you. Our enemies wrapped in ther religous trappings walk amongst us and you protect them. Look to our Canadian neighbors and see how the Muslims are subverting Canadian law.
Diplomacy does nothing when dealing with these jackels, they only understand murder, rape and mayhem.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by flycatch]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You're putting words in my mouth, Aelita

I might have, and for that I'm sorry Grady.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
I viewed the video and it made me sick. This is what the holy Muslim religion is about. Keep sprewing the hate you have for our Nation and eventually a similar fate will be fall you.

You shouldn't have watched the video if there was a chance it might give you a nervous breakdown.

You equate liberals with haters of the US? This is stupid beyond compare.
Take your Valium.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
GradyPhilpott,

I was not born yesterday so don't use your guilty trip on me I do that to my teenage children.

This is the result of this administration policies in the middle east not only this administration has put US in harm�s way but also the rest of the world that agree or help US, we the citizens of this great nation should be oppose of what this administration has done to us.

Will that tell you GradyPhilpott if I have a change of hart? I thing not, one think is to morn for victims any victims of atrocities including the victims of bush war in Iraq.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
this people can not be human at all or the are under some type of drug to commit this type of acts.

These are humans who commit these acts and they are not drugged. File this one under "Know your Enemy." They will not care if you vote Democrat or if you bad mouth your country on every internet board in the universe. If they get ahold of you, this is what they will do to you, or worse. If you are a pacifist, it just makes their jobs easier.

The perp in this one, as someone else pointed out, is not typical of the earlier tapes we've seen. He's uniformed and very dark in color. He looks more negroid than semitic. This is the only one I've seen so far that was clearly the slaughter of a living human being.

I quoted your post to make a point that that these individuals are not some species apart from our own and they do not use drugs to cause them to commit these acts. I addressed no one person in my post. Though anyone who desires to take a lesson from it may feel free to do so. Our administration is no more responsible for these actions than it was for 9/11. To even suggest such is irresponsible beyond description.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
re the beheading of the Nepalese workers. The Ghurka's ( from Nepal) are a formidible fighting force - I have no doubt that they will revenge their people for this inhumane act of barbaric terrorism.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
While a Ghurka contingent has been in Iraq since the beginning of April, it's doubtful that they will be in a position to avenge these killings, at least not against the actual perpetrators. I don't doubt for a moment that if they find themselves in a fight they will do their best to slaughter their opponents, though.

For those who will not/have not viewed the video, none of the victims died a quick or painless death. The first victim was beheaded with a hunting-type knife. His neck was cut halfway through from the front and he was left wheezing for breath through a severed windpipe and bleeding to death. In other words, his spinal column was intact and he was in extreme pain and fully aware of what was happening to him until "the lights finally went out" due to massive blood loss. The rest of the beheading wasn't completed until he was already dead.

The rest of the victims were shot with what appears to be and sounds like an AK-47, but were not simply executed with a single shot to the base of the skull. Random potshots were taken at them and it took multiple shots to kill every single one of them. Even the head shots from point-blank range were poor, from the hip, and not immediately fatal. Most victims required multiple head shots and were obviously in pain and moaning throughout the ordeal.

This is only the latest and most extreme example of what the Western World is dealing with as regards Islamic extremists and why we need to eradicate these animals. As it has been pointed out many times in many other forums, Islam itself is not the problem! The problem is terrorists whose mentality is trapped in medieval dreams of past glory, a fundamentalist belief in the Quran and the brutality they believe it justifies, who hate the West for its "sinful" influence, and are cloaking themselves in their religion in order to justify sinful and despicable acts of murder against innocents.

It is also what I believe to be one of the best justifications for our current involvement in the Middle East. The Taliban needed to be eradicated. It was. Saddam Hussein was a brutal, murdering dictator who at least collaberated with anti-West terrorists (if not directly sponsoring them, which the evidence is slowly beginning to support), ruling an otherwise modern and progressive country (for the Arab world) that socially is ready, willing, and eager to interact with us. He was removed by force and we are trying rebuild. Many, if not most, Iraqis generally support our efforts and just wish that now that the war is over, we would just go home. The terrorist criminals who are committing these acts are, by and large, infiltrators from outside.

I had grave doubts about the wisdom of invading Iraq when we did, but now that we are there we cannot simply pull out and go home. For better or worse, we are there and have a moral obligation to leave behind a stable, orderly, and self-governing country.

The terrorists who hate us and our way of life (not just the US.......they hate all of the Western world.......don't fool yourselves, you EU guys) must be hunted down and eradicated wherever they are and by whatever means necessary. The video of the hideous murder of 12 innocents shows the nature of our adversaries.........subhuman beasts. We should weep no more for the hunting down and killing of terrorists worldwide than we would for spraying a nest of cockroaches with insecticide.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Now we know why the "ANIMALS" of the world need to be eliminated.
This will just strengthen the resolve of the folks who need to do THAT job.

There is no need for "people" like this to be alive..

Let's remember what some of our US animals were doing to prisoners over there. We can't just say one act makes all like people animals. We don't want to be judged by our idiot soldiers who were participating in innappropriate actions. I assume some extremists also don't want to be judged by those actions.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Don't remember any beheadings in that prison. Did I miss something?

There are degrees of barbarity, and this is way over the top.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think these people kill to strike fear in the hearts of the world,
either that or they just enjoy killing.
Barbaric no matter how you look at it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Quote:
The terrorists who hate us and our way of life (not just the US.......they hate all of the Western world.......don't fool yourselves, you EU guys)

I think we" EU guys" are pretty much well up on the atrocities of Terrorism thank you very much ...I'm lucky to be here -by just missing the detonation of an IRA bomb by a couple of hours...The building I was in was totally destroyed.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
. . . but killing 12 that is barbaric.

. . . "what a waste of humanity"

Would it be different if it were less?? the So called "coalition forces" killed more than that number, For examble today a fresh US air strike on Falluja has killed 18 people, including three children [medical sources].

The blasts were so powerful that bodies were scattered and thrown away from the place of the explosion. Most casualties were old men and women and children.

Didn't here so much comment about it, i mean killing is killing either with a knife or with missiles.

GradyPhilpott
These were civilian workers who had been lured to Iraq to work for wages far beyond what they could have earned at home

I wounder why they just dont hire iraqies instead of bringing someone from outside, i believe the locals need work more than anyone else !!

spacedoubt
Now we know why the "ANIMALS" of the world need to be eliminated.
This will just strengthen the resolve of the folks who need to do THAT job.
There is no need for "people" like this to be alive..

You know, i think the "extremists" share you the same thoughts ..

flycatch
. . .they only understand murder, rape and mayhem.

murder . . . = U.S. soldiers [Abu Ghraib] . . . � check
rape . . . . . = U.S. soldiers [Abu Ghraib] . . . � check
mayhem . . = U.S. soldiers [Abu Ghraib] . . . � check

Abuse Inquiry Cites 26 Soldiers - 2 Deaths in Afghanistan Led to Army Probe

U.S. Jets Fire on Afghan Village; 12 Dead

Montana
Don't remember any beheadings in that prison. Did I miss something?
There are degrees of barbarity, and this is way over the top.

You dont, but i do remember some [female] laughing next to a dead body after hammering him on the head!!! thats way below humanity . . .

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The true face of islam has started to show.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
The true face of islam has started to show.

oooh, lets get a popcorn and start watching this movie . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Dr Harith�al-Dhari, AMS secretary general Iraq's leading Muslim authority, the Association of Muslim Scholars, has condemned the killing, saying the captives were "simple people" who did not deserve their fate.�

Dr Harith al-Dhari, secretary general of the AMS, told Aljazeera that "we are against killing hostages, particularly if it has been a group execution".

"Those 12 Nepalese hostages are simple people. They might have been deceived to serve the occupation forces."

"I wish they had not been treated so cruelly," he added.

Al-Dhari also called for the fair treatment of all persons in Iraq, irrespective of religion and creed.

"Through Aljazeera, I call on all groups who claim they are resistance and Islamic groups to be more merciful, just and humane while dealing with captives despite their religion, trends and reasons behind their presence in Iraq," he said.

Talk about self serving. They just don't get it do they?

Edit: is there anyone here that doesn't see just how wrong those statements are?

[edit on 4-9-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I see it howard? He is trying to be so nice to the people who did the slicing and shooting. The muslim deep down must be thinking "the infidels deserved it" I don't know what he was thinking but why couldn't he just say: "DONT CHOP OFF THE HEADS OF ANYONE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THAY HAVE DONE" Maybe he can't say that because his Quran says this about head chopping:

"Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. 47:4"

Smite at their necks? Islam is not a religion of peace it is a RELIGION OF THROAT SLITTING. The KKK could never find justification of their acts within the Bible. It is very easy for a muslim terrorist to find justification of his acts in the Quran.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Anyone who left his home to a country with so much crises, knowing he might be kidnapped & killed knowing he aint welcomed; but still insisted to go.. then by all means he deserves what he gets. And if you wan't to blame someone then blame it on the occupation forces who lured them into going in Iraq to get good money to take over the jobs of Iraqis in Iraqi land, who offerd them the security of working over ther. And then all those promises that were made vanished with the wind once they stepped that country.

Originally posted by verfed
Smite at their necks? Islam is not a religion of peace it is a RELIGION OF THROAT SLITTING. The KKK could never find justification of their acts within the Bible. It is very easy for a muslim terrorist to find justification of his acts in the Quran.

Yep, and let me give you another example the prophet mohammed (PBUH) said : "I came & brought you slaughtering", if you think they will let anyone passes their country, taking jobs offered by the occupation forces & working while they are homeless and jobless; taking as prisoners then i officially announce you an a$$hole.

There's diffrent between 'peace' and 'justice', Peace doesn't mean you let anyone walk your land (when you warned them) and let them take the 'goodies' from your land to theirs; while you've been under attack & bad treated by the "white" terrorist. But if you warned then done it here you've been fair.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join