It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 13 - Aliens And The Secret Code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I saw somethings (2) move in the sky for a few seconds in April 2009. I was just a mom putting a child on the bus at 6:30 am, with a dog to walk. I figure if joe anybody is seeing things they better start explaining it. The information just started to pop on the internet and in books sales at that time. More people want answers, it is not something you just forget and move on in life.

Back in 1984 when I was 17 my parents took me to Teotahucan. I stood on the Sun pyramid and thought about Aliens landing on it. I think these sites are just obvious monuments to life in the Unvierse and people coming here pretending to be Gods. I feel our human history has been censored.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is by far my favorite episode this year and probably through the whole series.

I am very interested in the grid lines and energy vortexes on the planet and the positioning of various sites. There is no way it's a coincidence like many say, just no way. That is A LOT of coincidences if so.

I have been obsessed with the Giza Power Plant theory and it makes sense to me. I have people ask me about it and I just never know how to explain it because it took years of reading to come to that understanding. There is something to the monuments of our ancestors, their placement and the energy lines of the planet. I tend to think that they figured out how to use these lines and the energy for moving or cutting stones for these monuments. I do not believe they did it the way mainstream archaeology says. I use to BUT when I looked into these sites more in depth, more specifically their mathematical make up and their positioning you could say, something just didn't seem right. Even now I have no idea how to explain what I want to say! Call me crazy but I think there is more to the pyramids all over the world than them just being a temple or ancient structure.

One of my favorite documentaries is in my signature, "Revelation of the Pyramids" if you haven't seen it I highly suggest it!

S&F from me.....I feel the need to watch this episode again
I have them all saved on the DVR for referencing on ATS if need be

The documentary "Revelation of the Pyramids" has been removed from the Youtube source you provided since their account has been terminated. I hope someone else has uploaded it so I can watch it...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The documentary "Revelation of the Pyramids" has been removed from the Youtube source you provided since their account has been terminated. I hope someone else has uploaded it so I can watch it...

Here you go.."Revelation of the Pyramids"

edit on 23-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've only watched a handful of episodes of this show but this one is pretty neat.. Thanks for posting.

P.S. Anyone have the link to that pyramid documentary that was posted on here a couple months ago? Very good stuff and relates to this.

U
edit on 23-10-2011 by USarmyFL because: ps

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Here you go.."Revelation of the Pyramids"

edit on 23-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I just finished watching it. It is a really interesting and yet disturbing documentary at the same time. Thanks for letting us know about it!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Fantastic episode. Frankly i love how blunt and in your face the show is - no beating around the bush. straight to the point, S+F

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub
Fantastic episode. Frankly i love how blunt and in your face the show is - no beating around the bush. straight to the point, S+F

Sorry ....couldn't help it

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Did you catch my picture that I made?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Realm52

post by Realm52
Those places are unbelievably amazing and it's totally obvious that we didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks all over the planet on our own

We didn't our ancestors did and to say they couldn't or didn't does them a disservice , how is it totally obvious Aliens did it ?

Just because we in our infinite wisdom don't understand how ancient people managed to build the wonders of the ancient world doesn't mean Aliens were involved , it just means we don't know everything about everything and our ancestors were smarter than some give them credit for .

Wouldn't it also be a disservice to assume something greater about someone that wasn't true? Like how we assume that Homer was one individual, when he was actually a series of different oral story tellers who taught the same story but added new material? It is amazing how the lack of a copyright leads to pure brilliance, but having copyright laws to protect individual work ends up harming our society. Look at what we are producing into our society. Complete garbage.

Nevertheless, we cannot prove that humans were able to construct these monuments on their own.

A) Much of their own stories don't depict them doing it at all. Usually it is some god or spirit that does this feat and the monument pieces just float even though they wear more than a house into place to create these glorious sites.
B) Usually it is some god or spirit that teaches humans how to hunt, farm, domesticate animals, or make stuff like chariots.
C) Usually the god or spirit comes from above in a blazing loud sphere or chariot or dragon or giant bird thing that is always made of metal and is blazing hot. Thus hinting aliens.
D) Even if they were made by man, we never had the numbers of workmen, intellectuals, farmers, and everything needed to create any of these things.

Take the pyramids for instance, we have nothing that actually looks like a precursor to them that show progress towards something. And why were they even built in the first place? They buried their dead in the valley of kings, not in the pyramids.

So what were these pyramids used for?

And why would millions of people go along with it? Also what happened to these millions of people, since we never had such high populations until the rise of the industrial revolution and you would need that many people to make such structures. I mean it would take the current population of modern Egypt over several decades using the same kinds of tools back then to create a new structure like the biggest Giza pyramid. So how can we assume these were man made or entirely man made?

We are not discrediting our ancestors by saying they didn't made them by themselves. Rather we are conveying with full honesty that they are not as godlike as you are portraying them to be. Since you would have to be god like to make such structures, given how intense and intelligent with such great precision prior to there being any telescope or large rulers that could measure out such insane precision.

There is just too many variables that makes it too unlikely to have come from man. Such as the precision, the size, and the labor needed. Especially the labor needed, because we never had enough people in Egypt to do something like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I bet it is, imagine the revenue for all the sites around the world.
Imagine restoring The Great Palace in Cambodia. Maybe
housing a hotel or something...Damn

And then when all the sites are done, we start notice the
effects, whatever they are....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

post by SuperSmartGuy
It is amazing how the lack of a copyright leads to pure brilliance, but having copyright laws to protect individual work ends up harming our society.

What

post by SuperSmartGuy
Nevertheless, we cannot prove that humans were able to construct these monuments on their own.

I think we can , what we don't know is some of the techniques they used .
Humans exist and live on the Earth ...Fact , ET's visiting this planet is a theory not a fact .

A) Much of their own stories don't depict them doing it at all. Usually it is some god or spirit that does this feat and the monument pieces just float even though they wear more than a house into place to create these glorious sites.

Source ?

Take the pyramids for instance, we have nothing that actually looks like a precursor to them that show progress towards something.

Yes there is .

From the beginning of the Dynastic Era (2950 B.C.), royal tombs were carved into rock and covered with flat-roofed rectangular structures known as "mastabas," which were precursors to the pyramids.
www.history.com...

And why were they even built in the first place? They buried their dead in the valley of kings, not in the pyramids.

They were built as tombs .

Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu.
There are three known chambers inside the Great Pyramid. The lowest chamber is cut into the bedrock upon which the pyramid was built and was unfinished. The so-called[1] Queen's Chamber and King's Chamber are higher up within the pyramid structure.
three smaller pyramids for Khufu's wives, an even smaller "satellite" pyramid, a raised causeway connecting the two temples, and small mastaba tombs surrounding the pyramid for nobles.
en.wikipedia.org...

Especially the labor needed, because we never had enough people in Egypt to do something like that.

That's your opinion not fact .

Kurk Mendelssohn, an American mathematician and physicist believed there were as many as 50,000 men involved with the Great Pyramid's construction based on calculations needed to move a given mass over a given distance. Ludwig Borchardt and Louis Croon, in their investigations, estimated that the Meidum pyramid would have required some 10,000 men to complete. Applying these calculations to the larger Great Pyramid, they estimated that a work force of some 36,000 men would have been required for that project.
www.touregypt.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I found the theory about the more primitive and less elaborate precusor pyramids being actually more recent and efforts to duplicate the major one (khufu for instance) fascinating.
What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Amazing stuff!!

All these Structures and lines built on exact points around the globe to create impossible straight lines!!

Got to be gazillions to 1 that this could happen by chance!!

No, in fact the odds are one to one.

You just have to carefully choose only the sites that make your point, and then fudge their exact locations a little.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

This video should change any sceptics idea! Those places are unbelievably amazing and it's totally obvious that we didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks all over the planet on our own, waaay back then. Even now it'd still be a very complicated mission.
reply to post by Realm52

It is not totally obvious that humans didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks at all. Building techniques could be lost in one or two generations back then prior to the diversity of the written language, plans and architects of the modern age so it's not a mystery as to why we would have difficulty emulating them now. That and the building material has changed over thousands of years as well as environment etc. There is a lot of great information in vid but the alien connection is not a part of that I'm afraid. Does not change this skeptics perspective at all.

cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

This video should change any sceptics idea! Those places are unbelievably amazing and it's totally obvious that we didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks all over the planet on our own, waaay back then. Even now it'd still be a very complicated mission.
reply to post by Realm52

It is not totally obvious that humans didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks at all. Building techniques could be lost in one or two generations back then prior to the diversity of the written language, plans and architects of the modern age so it's not a mystery as to why we would have difficulty emulating them now. That and the building material has changed over thousands of years as well as environment etc. There is a lot of great information in vid but the alien connection is not a part of that I'm afraid. Does not change this skeptics perspective at all.

cheers

According to YOUR opinion that is...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

According to YOUR opinion that is...
reply to post by Miccey

I thought there were rules about minimal one line posts in this place? Yes, "In my opinion" was as implied as the person's opinion I was countering. *shakes head*

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ilian51378

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap...I will have to find it and add it back to my signature. I am dying to sit my bf down when he gets here and make him watch it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Found one!! I will keep my signature because I like the thread. Maybe I can u2u the OP of the thread and see if they can get a mod to help them change the vid codes so there is an actual video since i know people are kind of lazy and won't look further than that thread for the vid even though it took me a few secs to find it lol

Thanks

The rest of it are on the link in the video
edit on 10/25/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add vid

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've seen the documentary Revelations of the Pyramids.
I thought it was serious up to about halfway through (the construction techniques part I liked especially), then it starts throwing around baseless theories and numerical coincidences.
The ending with the 4 constellation stuff is particularly rushed.. really a shame.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There are just so many factors.

Having large objects, laaarrge objects, at points across ocean distances, with repeated references to Sun gods and other "things", we'll say. Knowledge of the stars, or sheer boredom due to darkness for years. Who knows. However, building these objects wasn't easy, and it's obvious that they relay a similar message in being.

I've been interested in the points of platonic shapes for a while. It seems to be getting more and more interest.

Given humans sheer ignorance these days, and the process of clearly reaching a higher consciousness. If you think living in a 9-5 routine and awaiting video games, new relationships, etc, is what life is about, so be it. It seems rather boring to me and I find the whole, we've been lied to about everything card pretty interesting to say the least.

The Newgrange solstice for 17 minutes thing is absolutely astonishing on its own. You don't see people doing things like this nowadays, not even to try. Of course society is formulated in such a way where we wouldn't be off doing these things, but that's a problem in my opinion. We're clearly tied down by textbook science and quotes from what "others think", when the whole world is buzzing about UFOs lately, prophecies, disasters to come. Maybe we're all just possessed by trends on the internet.

My opinion is, given our limited set of perceptions, wavelengths, frequency, etc, it makes sense how we wouldn't be aware, especially TODAY. I love typing ignorance because it's everywhere. Not so much on here, but you can't even approach these topics with a fair amount of the population without them cutting you off before you can even introduce a new idea or opinion on something.

How the pyramids were built as a reflection of Orion, being made with so many monstrous limestone blocks, to be that precise. In those ages, hell, even in the more distant future all you hear about is plagues, war, and the prelude to where we are now in sum. It's hard to believe that people were that precise, that in tune, and like, they didn't even put their name on the pyramid? Where are the # tons of triangles to? They talk about crapping, intercourse, everything, but they ignore the fact that the pyramids, which if any of us seen back then, would blow our #ING MINDS. It's like living in Rome back in the day, turning the corner past the market square avoiding the crazy mask guy, and then seeing a world trade center or Eiffel Tower starring you down.

It would be a trip! All of this is a trip. The ancient past labels things too much so, it creates a static of avoidance or something. Every since I was a kid this # blew my mind and it still does.

Even if people did come together with millions of logs and did do this without any contact with other dimensional, aliens, whatever you want to call them, or it, that by itself is a massive feat!

It makes me question wtf we are actually doing right now. I don't wanna be a sheep

edit on 26-10-2011 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join