It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 13 - Aliens And The Secret Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It looks like they have finally gone back to piecing together some decent ancient aliens theories for this episode. Though to be honest most of this has been covered before in other documentaries.

Still its entertaining as ever..as ancient alien theorists believe.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I love this show so much.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 22/10/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, don't think I've seen this, I like it already.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

i will come back and watch i love this stuff

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It was a great episode, much better than the last. It also had more logical (than normal) theories regarding the world grid. I enjoyed it and really made me think this one.
Great escapism.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This video should change any sceptics idea!

Those places are unbelievably amazing and it's totally obvious that we didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks all over the planet on our own, waaay back then.
Even now it'd still be a very complicated mission.

Man I wanna go to them destinations!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Fascinating! I love this stuff! Star and flag for you!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

post by Realm52
Those places are unbelievably amazing and it's totally obvious that we didn't/couldn't have constructed all of those landmarks all over the planet on our own

We didn't our ancestors did and to say they couldn't or didn't does them a disservice , how is it totally obvious Aliens did it ?

Just because we in our infinite wisdom don't understand how ancient people managed to build the wonders of the ancient world doesn't mean Aliens were involved , it just means we don't know everything about everything and our ancestors were smarter than some give them credit for .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thank's for letting us know

It's a very interesting and entertaining series.

You guys might like this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
was gonna watch this one tonight,

i hope its better than the previous episode about the cults that was just pathetic

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For as much as I enjoy the show and theory of ancient astronauts, I simply find it hard to believe that for advanced as a race must be to make it to earth to begin with, that they would need geographical markers on earth to navigate.

Really?

They would have travelled at least 4.3 light years to get here, and they have to have visual markers?

Or the theory that the flight lines were refueling points? SERIOUSLY? They travelled MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of miles to get here, yet have to refuel every 500 miles on earth?

And lastly, what I find difficult to understand is the show's constant statement that they were leaving a message to future civilizations. Again, really? By placing rocks in a circle? I would think that an advanced race of beings would be able to leave something a little more "modern" behind to communicate to future civilizations, don't you? And why be cryptic? Why not just leave a message at the beep?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I don't believe in the ancient aliens theory but it's not that hard to imagine reasons for what you seem to consider plotholes in such a theory.
For example, landmarks could have been built not for spacecrafts but instead for interatmosphere crafts similar to our planes.
Also, those aliens might not have been that more advanced than we are today.
Moreover, the landmarks could just have been built by humans in an effort to please the aliens even if they wouldn't really need them.
Finally, the so called aliens might have been stranded on earth with little or no possibility to build as technologically advanced artifacts as they had on their planet.
Just to name a few.
edit on 22-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Amazing stuff!!

All these Structures and lines built on exact points around the globe to create impossible straight lines!!

Got to be gazillions to 1 that this could happen by chance!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Its the incredibly perfect alignment of all of the sites that is most intriguing which would in some way suggest that it was a global plan based on a high technological understanding which surely would only have been possible at the time these sites were constructed (some thousands of years apart) from a highly advanced race from beyond earth.

Its just like scientists on earth today mapping another planet.

Minds open but it all provokes thought as does other very strange anomolies pointed out on AA.

It seems to me that if it is our destiny to visit the stars which appears to be the case and we are only a baby star/planet compared with the rest of the cosmos then surely there is likely to be advanced beings doing and having done the same already! This makes sense to me!!!

edit on 22-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I would love for skeptics to please tell us how those super old rocks have all that info on them that would be impossible for anyone to have know at the time of these carvings on the rocks...

The ones with the longitude and latitude of the monument itself and all the other math stuff.

Very good episode

And I doubt that the places were put in a straight line and stuff for refueling but I am sure there are other good reasons...if anything I would think it would be for people to have visual landmarks, also they use to put building in line of site so that you could warn other areas about things and they would light fires for them to see, so what better then to put the tall buildings in a straight line easy to see.

But really we do not know the answers to many things, one day maybe we will, there are people in this world that know the answers to these things they just suppress the information and hide it so you cannot know about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
thanks for sharing, very nice episode, ET's built these monuments? i woudn't say yes or no, but i believe we have a forgotten history.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Modern aircraft travel in straight lines from take off to destination? News to me.

When you draw a line between two points on a globe you get a straight line WOW. When you join up three you get a triangle, Astounding.

Has anyone measured the power points on the planet. They have been marked for us so it should be a walk in the park.

Why leave hidden messages for us when they could just as well taught ancient man who was at least as intelligent as us what they were trying to pass on?

As someone else has already said. Aliens travel the universe but then suddenly need landmarks to find their way around when they could have just used a compass or, get this the stars.

There are definitely questions that need an answer but selling me on aliens did it when I have evidence on how amazing the human being is, No sale.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This show is glorious for all the wrong reasons - anyone care to send a tweet to the Real-life Indiana Jones asking if there's going to be a fourth season? I would, but I'm afraid I don't use twitter.

Will be watching this specific episode later tonight.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This video could be a sequel to the old Chariots of the gods doc, and in between I have to admit I haven't done much research on the topic.

I have a question though. In order to test this theory of lines and hot spots, has anyone every tried to explore a hitherto unmarked spot, such as in Canada, where the pristine nature still can be found and explored? If something ancient were discovered there, then that theory might find wings, imo.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I watched the show. very good one. S&F

To help us decipher this code I want a - World Grid Overlay for Google Earth.

Edit: Found! See Below!

We could then trace and find all of these historical sites that lie on this grid ( they should already be marked on the grid ) and easily study them.

Every ancient site on earth would be included even those off the grid so we can find other possible correlations.

We could zoom in and see close ups to study. We could see them in street view. We could have web links on encyclopedic knowledge on each site.

We could have timelines built into these and also the information in Google Sky to see how they line up with the stars.

This would be the best way bar none for us to study these sites and discover more info.

Anyone make something like that?

Edit: Yes they Do !

I found this www.vortexmaps.com...

and this: www.worldgrid.net...

These do not do everything I describe but they are close ! One is only available as a paid for software.
edit on 22-10-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join