It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
1. Maybe they were the only people moved enough by cats to "write" about them.

2. Science is baffled by many things, until they figure it out. Try getting a cat to purr with a stethoscope down it's throat.

3. Greys have no canines, no whiskers, no fur, need I go on? Stop staring at your cat!

4. A cat doesn't see better than you. A cat sees much worse and in black and white. They can see at night, but that costs them color vision.

5. Yes I have. They normally enjoy a drink or a trip to the litter box after they wake. Normal animal behavior.

6. Last I checked, the only things that came out of cats appeared natural to me. Is that why dogs eat cat poo? Maybe they're on to something!

7. Most cats were built to climb in the wild, it's no surprise that a smaller light animal with high muscle mass can land softly over a balcony. Some humans, with a bit of luck, and skill, can do this too.

8. A carnivore eating meat? Who'd a thunk it.

9. Or maybe the second most intelligent quadruped wants you to feed it. We'll never know!

Well said

the OP is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Also read before that cats hiss to emulate serpents and scare away predators as a learned behavior. Not sure if that is true or theorized.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Links, pics and/or sources... please?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
That's right, brothers and sisters, I am here on ATS to steer you to the awful truth about our feline 'friends.' They are biological transmitters working as spies for our Alien Overlords. Take these facts into account and reach your own conclusion... Beware, what you are about to read will forever change the way you see these minions of our extraterrestrial oppressors.

1. There is no documentation before Ancient Egypt that mentions the existence of Cats, and IN Ancient Egypt, they are worshipped as Gifts from The Gods.

2. Science is baffled by a cat's purr, and cannot determine how the sound is produced. (Feedback, much?)

3. If you hold a cat's ears back and describe what you see, it is a perfect match to the classic 'Grey'. Almond shaped eyes, small mouth, small nose.

Freaked out yet? How about these:

4. A cat can see exponentially better than you. Making it appear that it must be more advanced evolutionarily speaking. How?

5. Ever watch a cat wake from a deep sleep and run out of the room in an instant? Transmissions from the mothership coming in, and must be alone.

6. All things that come out of cats are totally unnatural. (Not of this earth.)

Still not convinced? I got a few more for the more skeptical among you:

7. Cats survive situations that any Earthbound animal would surely perish in. How can a cat fall out of a four story building backwards, and land on its feet? (Anti gravity properties)

8. If you die, your cats will eat you. Not really a link between cats and Aliens, but still pretty creepy.

9. Ever wake up and your cat was sitting on your chest, staring at you? Taking your will not to do their bidding and dreaming of the day their Alien handlers once again fit you for your yolk and chains.

You have been warned, intrepid ATS'ers...

I have eaten a few cats and I will tell you they are not camcorders. But they make great buffalo cat legs.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
it all makes sense now...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
OP, your open mind and creative thinking are admirable, nevertheless you are on the wrong path. I suppose you have bad experiences with cats, and your emotions blur your vision and negatively effect your analytical abilities.
I was lucky to live in a house where the glass ceiling-to floor windows looked out to a terrace. There were no fences around the house, and the neighbor's cars were walking freely in and out of the terrace along with several feral ones. I was feeding the ones in need (yes, the crazy cat woman- that is me) every day I had 10-20 cats living or just stopping by on my terrace. I could observe their lives, their relationship to each other, their way of communication...One of them were dropped by his mother cat, so i raised him from day one till his death.
So I can tell you by my own experience, that cats are strange, they are special, I can even easily imagine, that they are a bio-engineered species (I believe we are, too). BUT they are not evil. They are gentle and sweet to those who they get to love, and raise their kittens with the utmost care and self-sacrificing love. They seem to be mean with their prey, but they are not aware they cause suffering.

When I look into the eye of a cat I see the nothingness there, the may be stargates, they may be communicating somewhere through their eyes, but they are not "spying".
emeraldglow

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#takes a deep breath#

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#grasping for air#

Now I understand why my cats dominate my dog.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I often wondered about cats myself, I always found them semi mysterious.
I was strolling through youtube and I found this video of a cat walking lol.
Almost dont even believe this is real LOL

edit on 22-10-2011 by donttaserme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I always thought the fly was the sneaky culprit, cats do mean a lot to the Egyptian culture though.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
NASA has been aware of this for years .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
oh really OP?
did you make an account here just to troll the place?
not even ignorant people would buy this crap. lol
So what's wrong with you? trolly.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
ANYONE WHO READS AND BELIEVES THIS TRASH MUST.

1 ALREADY HAVE HAD A LOW IQ TO BE ABLE TO BELIEVE IT.

2 BE INFORMED THAT YOUR IQ WILL BE EVEN LOWER AS A RESULT OF BELIEVING IT.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Thanks, OP, for a great post.

I fell about laughing.

Then I went and stroked my cat and he pooed on the floor, tried to mount my leg, then barked.

Just kidding.

Thank you. We all need a laugh.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Cats are camcorders? Thats just silly...............

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
ANYONE WHO READS AND BELIEVES THIS TRASH THREAD MUST.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Cat jerky? Delicious.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

ANYONE WHO READS AND BELIEVES THIS TRASH THREAD MUST.

I ADDED THREAD BECAUSE OF THE IQ FACTOR

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
OP, I think you'd better grab your bug out bag and head for the hills

I think blowing the whistle on this one is a step too far, the Cats In Black will be after you now

steveknows, I think you need to learn to chill out and have a laugh occasionally

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Cats are aliens ???
This is just silly...

Everyone knows it's the fish that are really the aliens.

No, but in all seriousness... maybe we're all aliens

edit on 22-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So I guess that they must be powerd by thermal energy. It makes sense that their butt isn't really a butt rather it's a charger and they recharge when they sit on our face while we're asleep.

edit on 22-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join