Originally posted by Evolutionsend
1. Maybe they were the only people moved enough by cats to "write" about them.
2. Science is baffled by many things, until they figure it out. Try getting a cat to purr with a stethoscope down it's throat.
3. Greys have no canines, no whiskers, no fur, need I go on? Stop staring at your cat!
4. A cat doesn't see better than you. A cat sees much worse and in black and white. They can see at night, but that costs them color vision.
5. Yes I have. They normally enjoy a drink or a trip to the litter box after they wake. Normal animal behavior.
6. Last I checked, the only things that came out of cats appeared natural to me. Is that why dogs eat cat poo? Maybe they're on to something!
7. Most cats were built to climb in the wild, it's no surprise that a smaller light animal with high muscle mass can land softly over a balcony. Some humans, with a bit of luck, and skill, can do this too.
8. A carnivore eating meat? Who'd a thunk it.
9. Or maybe the second most intelligent quadruped wants you to feed it. We'll never know!
the OP is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read