It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Aliens Have Found Us Because Of Our Radio And Television Signals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think something far more important to think about is that Aliens would have detected the pulse of radiation from our first nuclear bombs, which would have signalled to them that we had gone from a little quaint curiosity to a species that had the technology to wipe out nearly all life on our planet. To an alien, I think this would suddenly make us a far more interesting subject to study!

Personally I think UFOs are more likely to be space tourists than a hostile invading force. Kind of like humans going on safari to take pictures of Lions and Elephants in the wild. So the hundreds of nuclear detonations that we have set off would be like a big loud advertisement saying 'Hey! Look over here!'

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Reports of UFO's while not common were reported in the late 1800's before the first radio and television signals would have been noticed by Aliens. I do agree that those signals might be alerting some potential Aliens to our existence but I wonder at the 110 light year distance if we have found any earth like planets? Would be interested to find out.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
if aliens are capable of space travel to get to other planets like earth then they are way more advanced than us and it really doesnt matter if we send out signals. and as far as aliens coming here to fight i find that rediculous. any civilization that is able to travel through space has already been through what we are going through on earth and knows that if they interrupt our evolution it could be disastrous. more likely they would come. hiding and do litle things to advance our civilization.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEd
Reports of UFO's while not common were reported in the late 1800's before the first radio and television signals would have been noticed by Aliens. I do agree that those signals might be alerting some potential Aliens to our existence but I wonder at the 110 light year distance if we have found any earth like planets? Would be interested to find out.
theres quite a few,heres one that is only 20 light years away and don't forget that there are around 15,000 stars within 100 light years distance from earth and we have'nt investigated closely anywhere near all of those stars...www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The milky way has 2 billion earthlike planets > www.dailygalaxy.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerHunn
if aliens are capable of space travel to get to other planets like earth then they are way more advanced than us and it really doesnt matter if we send out signals. and as far as aliens coming here to fight i find that rediculous. any civilization that is able to travel through space has already been through what we are going through on earth and knows that if they interrupt our evolution it could be disastrous. more likely they would come. hiding and do litle things to advance our civilization.
Maybe they could care less how what they do might effect us.Just like we drive on and walk on ants...without a care in the world about their well being...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is not hell by any stretch and Gaia is going up to the next level sometime, when we least expect it. We need to not only be onboard, but reach over and hold onto the hands those who need a boost up.

Ending of MIB

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All I'm thinking about is all those sci-fi films where the aliens are always the bad guys with us earthlings always kicking their arses. Doubt they'd be impressed by all of that to be honest

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Final Clip of Men In Black

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This says it all.
edit on 23-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I wonder which of our tv shows the aliens like to watch the most?...i love lucy?...simpsons?...gilligans island?...outer limits?...dallas?...twilight zone?...magnum p.i.?...fantasy island?....brady bunch?

A class 2 or a class 3 alien civilization, would most likely have the technology that would enable them to be able to re-arrange the signals of those shows and actually watch them!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm sure they've always been here.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I wonder which of our tv shows the aliens like to watch the most?...i love lucy?...simpsons?...gilligans island?...outer limits?...dallas?...twilight zone?...magnum p.i.?...fantasy island?....brady bunch?

A class 2 or a class 3 alien civilization, would most likely have the technology that would enable them to be able to re-arrange the signals of those shows and actually watch them!
I have to inject a little humor into this dark and denied situation that we have unthinkingly placed ourselves within...

Which do you think the aliens prefer?...Ginger?...or...Mary Ann? (*_*)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, actually Earth is their Planet they were here long before us we are just another Race of Species in the whole of things.

edit on 24-10-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, actually Earth is their Planet they were here long before us we are just another Race of Species in the whole of things.

edit on 24-10-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

One way or another, there would still be a lot of other alien civilizations out there in space.Within 100 light years of earth, the distance that our radio and television waves have so far traveled...

Aliens living upon earth like worlds, revolving around some of the 15,000 or so stars that are within that range. That have detected our waves and know our location. All i can say is that i hope we have'nt been discovered by any aliens with evil intentions. But i think thats already happened and we could be discovered again,by some other alien civilization, tomorrow, or even today...

And who's to say, the alien life thats surely out there, does'nt even have to be carbon and water based. They might be silicon based or plasma based entities...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Message that came through last night.

I had a message this morning, had a message there was going to be a meeting and then this morning a lot of info was there. Just finished writing to a conservative aunt who is going to find all the ufology and nwo nutty, but the main message was, she didn't have to believe. Without personal proofs, no one does. But apparently she and the whole family need to hold light and they were here for reasons too, that was given.

However, we're now to hold light in a very big way, any who are awake, to see this world changing completely. For the school to be readied, for the shake down to occur. For NWO to be stopped as its lifting off the ground, and I've seen arrests made, (and when arrests are made by positives this means holding them, and counseling them until they're deprogrammed and healing them). This is about restoring the school, so that we can all be ready for the energies when they come, for the upgrade.

From what I feel this morning waking up, its all about to begin, worse things and then this shake down. Though what time I don't know, it feels urgent as if in the next while. The return of quetzcoatl and so called negatives, and the stage is set for alot of bad things. But whenver there is a strong presence of negativity in a school with so many well loved people, (even if they don't remember and are badly programmed, they are loved and have family watching over) there is a lot of positive, way higher level positive with far more technology watches over.

Its been kind of borderline until now. There has been some free will still here and we could be seen as co-dependents or co-creators of this mess. But now, with the amount of damage down to enviro, and nature, that alone is a good reason to come in, for thats against the rules. Now we have world wide protests. Even if these protests are Hacked and Hijacked by the elite, the ordinary citizen, the youth if you will, is not, most people's intentions are good.

So praying, meditating, seeking under the stars, asking for help and for intercession on behalf of the poor, the wounded, warstrewn, and all of nature, even on behalf of those programmed to follow the negative orders, everyone here really, its time. Hold Light. Have visions of the us being readied in principals of equality going hand in hand with freedom (not nwo), and no rule of law. They don't live under rules of law. They live under Virtues in their hearts, not to harm, and cultures/customs, that are flexible and mutable as water is.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They didn't discover earth. Only low level planets discover other worlds. Higher Ups form them. Though earth wasn't form by the cosmic citizens but by the Extra Universals, we call them God.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Aliens would also be interested in Earth because a spectrum chromatograph would reveal the presence of high levels of free oxygen in the atmosphere. Sure, they might not specifically know that we're here from that, but they will know that Earth has life.

Earth also may have a slightly higher albedo than expected in regards to reflected light from its parent star given it's known observable composition and average temperature. This is because the dark side will be brighter than what is expected based on known natural phenomena. In other words, they'll also notice we have artificial light.

Then of course nuclear testing may have released things like small neutrino spikes or some other signal.

Radio and TV isn't the only thing that would draw interest in this planet if anybody out there is observing our area of the galaxy in any detail. Not to mention that us humans are pretty close to doing the first two things mentioned with our current level of technology. Once we get to the point that we can resolve an Earth sized planet around another star as a pixel or two, we should be able to collect enough data from optical observations to know such things.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is easy for us to respect each others' opinions just for the sake of respecting our own. But... there is by no means to find the truth in such a manner. We must uphold the principles of a skeptic mind even if we are already a believer, like myself. Although I doubt any skeptic here really understands why.

I'll tell ya. We are imperfect creatures. We are stupid little #tards that can't do # without having a momma hold our hand along the way. And it makes us so unbelievably pathetic and even worse we shun this view about ourselves, ignoring it entirely. Thus creating a false reality of viewing ourselves as competent people, when we are anything but competent or intelligent for that matter.

Number one role about having a problem is admitting it. If you don't admit it, you'll never be able to get rid of it. Ignorance is not a blessing, it is a curse.

Anyways, that is just to better point out my reasons for not going along with the perceived views of others on here, before I indulge any further and actually begin my true comment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are we to assume our radio messages would be a cause of them being here, when there is so much evidence pointing out that they have been here for millions of years at the very least.

"What have we done?...Without properly thinking about the possible negative consequences of our actions.We have been sending out into space,in all directions,Radio and Television waves,which are the same thing,for over 100 years.These signals travel at the speed of light and the closest star to earth,Proxima Centauri,is only 4.2 light years away..."

Right... aliens are actually going to get concerned about a primitive species destined to kill it self if left alone to actually draw an interest in us. In fact, that might support of the skeptical views here. Why wouldn't aliens not be interested in us? Because we are doomed for extinction. They are not cautious about us. They don't fear us, because they know we'll end up killing ourselves long before we truly venture into outer space. Thus, they don't fear us in the slightest. Why fear the nearly extinct?

We are about to head into an intense series of wars based on differences between ideology of the super wealthy and less fortunate as well as continuous climate changes which will begin the speed up intensely with massive flooding followed by intense cooling. New glaciers will form and Europe will become inhospitable, which will lead to a massive migration of Europeans into North Africa. So you know, we're doomed.

So if aliens are able to know this about us and know we'll end up nuking ourselves into oblivion. Why would they care? Why would they even be curious, unless they wanted to know how a species like ourselves behaves prior to its extinction.

"I think thats why there were the beginnings of a major increase in the number of UFO and Flying Saucer sightings in the mid 20th century.Along with the wide variety of alien beings that are also reported,who have found our signals and waves continuously beaming out into deep space... "

I think that had to do with the atomic bomb, not radio signals.

As to MeesterB.

"....supposing that aliens are real of course. "

I am tired of everyone succumbing to the irrational notion there is nothing out there. You deniers want proof? Here is a photo I took a year back when I was in a space ship, test it and see how you could perceive it being authentic. Go ahead, realize it is authentic, because it is authentic. Then you all can finally shut up. And we can move on to actual important matters rather than are there Aliens here or not.

This is a picture of a female Annunaki. How do I know? Cause "she" told me.

As to explain why I haven't brought this story up already even though it has been over a year. Well I am a very weird and paradoxical individual. I apparently felt my political aspirations were much more dire than this. Thus I didn't felt it was important, since I am more of a political scientist than a UFOlogist. I didn't bother bringing it to MUFON, because I was told they were a bunch of morons that couldn't be trusted. I actually knew some people who are affiliated with the organization and that is also why I don't bother with it. Somehow I have become more of a secluded isolationist, which really doesn't hold up well when it comes to issues of credibility and authority. Anyways, scrutinize the photo, enjoy and shut up.

By the way, I would like there to be more photos taken like mine in the future rather than the intentional blurred ones that no one can point out what they are looking at.
edit on 24-10-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: My final thoughts.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Something to consider blocula. If Earth has been visited before and IS in fact overSEEn by ? Then its possible their? overseeing techs know who else is in the local vicinity. With this knowledge 1 would think the overSEEers who can SEE ALL who have been here before CURRENT human technological advancement knew or know that the human techs would broadcast - radio - tv- cell - ect off Earth and may have placed absorbers of these waves close to Earth to prevent detection. Now wether they placed absorbers for saftey or to keep this outpost hidden from "help" is another question. 1 wouldnt think it would be too hard to design a receiver antenna powerfull enough to catch all waves exiting Earth realm to keep AGENDA HERE SILENT UNTIL RIGHT TIME...

With that I am basically saying they probably already knew or know of Earths humanS developing.
edit on 10/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join