It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisdom.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The Universe is moving "outward" from what was a single point that is the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and now that single point is the entire Universe.

Read it again, thats what i said.... The "Whole"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

We experience time as the present. We experience space as here. We are always in the center of these things, therefore, they have to be infinite.

Imagine you are a number on an infinite number line. No matter what number you are, you are in the center of that number line.

So what if you don't exist...

Does the universe also cease to exist?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
No! Energy IS created. What dew you think those HUGE magneto generators are dew'n, that you call spiral galaxies?

Perpetual Motion is the way of the Universe. Dew you kNow what Perpetual Motion is?

Ribbit

Ps: Time + Matter in Motion in Space = Energy
edit on 20-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

I agree that perpetual motion is the way of the universe once the universe was initiiated, but the universe hasn't always been in motion.

Time + energy + space = matter in motion

Therefore,

Matter in motion - Time - space = energy

I see where you edited you post after I already posted this, so in regards to your edit:

Energy is neither created nor destroyed.
edit on 20-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

Once an object is pushed and there is nothing pushing back, that body will remain in motion forever until acted upon inversely, so the energy portion of your equation "Time + energy + space = matter in motion" happens once in a galaxy's lifetime, at its BIRTH, thus, the furthering equation of "Time + Matter in Motion in Space = Creation of Energy" takes over and Energy is created from a finite amount used to get the Matter of that galaxy in Motion.

Haven't you ever wondered why all orbs you call stars, planets, etc..., are Magnetic? All of those orbs spinning around a central axis is creating more Energy than you can possibly fathom.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The Universe is moving "outward" from what was a single point that is the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and now that single point is the entire Universe.

No! You said Time I said a Consciousness. Consciousness is kNot Time but Time is required for that Consciousness to have Thought, for that is Motion.

Ribbit

Ps: You need to realize there is NO beginning of Time.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No! You said Time I said a Consciousness. Consciousness is kNot Time but Time is required for that Consciousness to have Thought, for that is Motion.

Ribbit

Incorrect...

I said "the whole" which includes time, and conciousness...

Quote...

All space is moving outward from one single point in time...At least from what we as humans know... So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE... which is the "whole" that you discribe.

At the point of the whole, when everything was one, there could be no motion and thus no time...

Not that i would know... just a theory

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

All space is moving outward from one single point in time...At least from what we as humans know... So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE... which is the "whole" that you discribe.

And what of the realms of existance that have no physical matter? Are they also subject to "time"?

All things have a beginnning, and perhaps an end... at least in our physical realm

This has to be wrong, and I can explain why.

Everything that is infinite can only be experienced by a finite body in the center of that infinite body.

We experience time as the present. We experience space as here. We are always in the center of these things, therefore, they have to be infinite.

Imagine you are a number on an infinite number line. No matter what number you are, you are in the center of that number line.

What if the Infinite doesn't have a body, because how can Infinite be contained? Then the Infinite can be experienced by the Infinite.

Ribbit

I understand this. When I said body, I guess I meant quality.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So what if you don't exist...

Does the universe also cease to exist?

Is this a trick question?

By my observations, when people die, the universe lives on.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Haven't you ever wondered why all orbs you call stars, planets, etc..., are Magnetic? All of those orbs spinning around a central axis is creating more Energy than you can possibly fathom.

Ribbit

Not creating. Converting from one form to another.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

lol no trick question...

What im saying is time is only your experience...

So what you're discribing as infinate technically is not "infinate" if and when you cease to exist

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ribbit

Incorrect...

I said "the whole" which includes time, and conciousness...

Quote...

At the point of the whole, when everything was one, there could be no motion and thus no time...

You siad:

"All space is moving outward from one single point in time"

Incorrect! It is moving outward from ONE SINGLE CONSCIOUSNES, kNot ONE SINGLE POINT IN TIME.

You said:

"So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE"

Also INCORRECT!

You apparently subscribe to the lunacy that the Space-Time of numbers is in-between the number, when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers, thus, ONE occupies a finite amount of Space-Time.

So the WHOLE you are describing, isn't the WHOLE that exists.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ribbit

Then how does a generator work, that uses magnets to create the electricity and the magnets are NEVER recharged?

kNot conversion! Creation!

Rethink!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

lol no trick question...

So what you're discribing as infinate technically is not "infinate" if and when you cease to exist

Also Incorrect!

Time happens or you and nothing else wouldn't exist!

Without Time, there is nothing!
ABSOLUTE! So that IS everything! Experience is only a finite piece of that everything.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Without time there can be no motion. Without motion, there can be time. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. Potential energy is pre-big bang. There is no motion until the bang.

Actually, without time, there is no energy. And/or without space there is no energy. Perhaps time and space ARE energy. Now that's a mind bender.

If time and space are energy then matter is time and space in a different form. That means we are all the interaction of time, space, and consciousness.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

lol no trick question...

So then, I can't cease to exist. lol. After all, I am energy, and energy is neither created nor destroyed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You siad:

"All space is moving outward from one single point in time"

Incorrect! It is moving outward from ONE SINGLE CONSCIOUSNES, kNot ONE SINGLE POINT IN TIME.

point being, as i just said... space is moving outward from a single point... call it consciousness, call it time, call it God...whatever... it all originates from ONE single source.... Everything does in this physical realm..

You said:

"So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE"

Also INCORRECT!

You apparently subscribe to the lunacy that the Space-Time of numbers is in-between the number, when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers, thus, ONE occupies a finite amount of Space-Time.

Who said anything about numbers?

This...

when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers

Makes no sence... please elaborate...

And i don't subscribe to anything specifically, im basically just spiting out what i've read....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Without time there can be no motion. Without motion, there can be time. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. Potential energy is pre-big bang. There is no motion until the bang.

Actually, without time, there is no energy. And/or without space there is no energy. Perhaps time and space ARE energy. Now that's a mind bender.

If time and space are energy then matter is time and space in a different form. That means we are all the interaction of time, space, and consciousness.

No! Time is required for Motion to exist but Motion isn't required for Time to exist!

There's a difference between the Motion of Time and the Time of Motion. Time moves independently of ALL. You cannot stop Time but you can stop Motion!

Motion is Time but Time isn't Motion.

Ribbit )

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ribbit

Then how does a generator work, that uses magnets to create the electricity and the magnets are NEVER recharged?

kNot conversion! Creation!

Rethink!

Ribbit

Being that I am a student in electrical engineering, I might be qualified to answer this question.

Electricity generation is mainly the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical energy.

The magnets are spun around an armature by some external mechanical force.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

lol no trick question...

Also Incorrect!

Time happens or you and nothing else wouldn't exist!

Without Time, there is nothing!
ABSOLUTE! So that IS everything! Experience is only a finite piece of that everything.

Ribbit

Time can not exist without motion...

At the point of singularity, motion could not exist because it takes at least two to have motion.... One to move the other to recognize that movement... Thus when there was One... movement could not exist, as time also could not exist at that point.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No! Time is required for Motion to exist but Motion isn't required for Time to exist!

That's what i said.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Then the point of singularity theory can not possibly exist.... Because again motion can not exist within one... it takes at least two to have motion...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join