It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisdom.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wisdom comes from structuring your belief system around the underlying principle of all that is. When you structure your beliefs around something that is not the underlying principle or you do not have any structure to your beliefs, then you will not have wisdom, nor will you understand it, nor will you be able to conceive of it. So in order to realize wisdom even exists, you have to structure your beliefs around the underlying principle of all that exists.

Everything is energy. Energy is the ability to do work. The work that you do is where wisdom comes from. There is inward work and there is outward work. Inward work is mindful observation and acceptance of all that is observed where you accept the teaching being offered. Outward work is the work you all are familiar with.

The inward work is acceptance which is a facet of love. Since this is the inward work, then the outward work must be the outward expression of love. Therefore, all work is love. So God isn't necessarily love, God is energy. But all that exists is a product of the work which is love.

With one exception. So far, I have only been talking about work that is done for others. There is also work that is done for the self. This is not love.

Wisdom comes from knowing that love is behind everything you see. Then, you are connected to everything by a common force, and this connection will show you things in countless new ways, so that you are learning just by observing love in what you are learning. What you are learning shows you things that you normally would not have seen, because now you are aware of the connection you have to what you are learning and/or observing.
edit on 20-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I will give you a S&F but this...

Therefore, all work is love. So God isn't necessarily love, God is energy. But all that exists is a product of the work which is love.

Is incorrect...

All work is not love, and all that exists is not love...

IF that was the case the world would be paradise, which it is not...

Other then that small issue... Good post

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I will give you a S&F but this...

Therefore, all work is love. So God isn't necessarily love, God is energy. But all that exists is a product of the work which is love.

Is incorrect...

All work is not love, and all that exists is not love...

IF that was the case the world would be paradise, which it is not...

Other then that small issue... Good post

You're right, and from my perspective, here's why I believe so.

There is service to others and service to self. Both are work, but only one is love.

I edited my post a little to clear up my mistake.

But please, understand, so as not to delineate from the intended message, all selfless work is love. The reason why is in the unity of the duality of inward and outward.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dang op. I know we all have an opinion but you sound a bit like this person mary jane..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
Dang op. I know we all have an opinion but you sound a bit like this person mary jane..

I wish we could speak about such things here, but we can't, so I can't really say what I want to say.

Actually, I believe this post was a bit rushed, and the idea is jumbled. Nevertheless, the truth is in there if you can put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Unity and service to others is truth and in this truth, the answers to life will reveal themselves to you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

But please, understand, so as not to delineate from the intended message, all selfless work is love. The reason why is in the unity of the duality of inward and outward.

My friend, i would not have corrected you if it didn't need correcting...

I know your message is truth, but i could not let that error slide within such a truth...

Love IS selflessness...

Yours is a message that can not be changed

edit on 20-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks for your help.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Wisdom comes from structuring your belief system around the underlying principle of all that is. When you structure your beliefs around something that is not the underlying principle or you do not have any structure to your beliefs, then you will not have wisdom, nor will you understand it, nor will you be able to conceive of it. So in order to realize wisdom even exists, you have to structure your beliefs around the underlying principle of all that exists.

Everything is energy. Energy is the ability to do work. The work that you do is where wisdom comes from. There is inward work and there is outward work. Inward work is mindful observation and acceptance of all that is observed where you accept the teaching being offered. Outward work is the work you all are familiar with.

The inward work is acceptance which is a facet of love. Since this is the inward work, then the outward work must be the outward expression of love. Therefore, all work is love. So God isn't necessarily love, God is energy. But all that exists is a product of the work which is love.

With one exception. So far, I have only been talking about work that is done for others. There is also work that is done for the self. This is not love.

Wisdom comes from knowing that love is behind everything you see. Then, you are connected to everything by a common force, and this connection will show you things in countless new ways, so that you are learning just by observing love in what you are learning. What you are learning shows you things that you normally would not have seen, because now you are aware of the connection you have to what you are learning and/or observing.

What if Time isn't Energy? Time is the most crucial aspect of the "underlying principle of all that is" because without Time, kNOwTHING happens, therefore, it is the "underlying principle of all that is."

What if the other part of God/Source, Space, is also kNot Energy?

Energy is the Creation (product or byproduct) of God/Source, thus, kNot the "underlying principle of all that is."

I find it interesting what you've based your Wisdom on!

Ribbit

edit on 20-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
What if Time isn't Energy? Time is the most crucial aspect of the "underlying principle of all that is" because without Time, kNOwTHING happens, therefore, it is the "underlying principle of all that is."

Energy is the Creation (product or byproduct) of God/Source, thus, kNot the "underlying principle of all that is."

Ribbit

Good point, but are time and space really something that is?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

I wish we could speak about such things here, but we can't, so I can't really say what I want to say.

Actually, I believe this post was a bit rushed, and the idea is jumbled. Nevertheless, the truth is in there if you can put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Unity and service to others is truth and in this truth, the answers to life will reveal themselves to you.

I totally agree with you there!
Open discussion is where the truth comes out, censorship coceals the truth.
I even tried to get TPTB on here to come off that a bit but that's a brick wall with no door.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Time can only exist if something is there to perceive it...

Time is a man made concept... and subject to each mans perception.

Perhaps his wisdom is not yours, but it is his wisdom none the less

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ribbit

Good point, but are time and space really something that is?

They are God/Source!

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

The Universe (energy portion) is God's/Source's Mind and WE/We are playing in that Mind.

What a sandbox to get to play in.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The Illusion is YOUR Perception of Time.

The Time Before Time Paradox discusses the fact that Time must happen for anything to happen, thus, Time cannot create itself, for Time would have had to already exist for Time to create itself and since Time is Motion and the act of creation requires motion, Time had to ellapse during the creation of Time, which is an illogical equation. So Time has always been and will always be and the Single Consciousness is no different, it's as old as Time itself, therefore, it has always been and will always be because God/Source is All Space, All Matter, and Time itself. It is All that IS!

Ribbit

Ps: Something I want you to ponder over is how can Infinite be contained? It can't! God/Source has no body for God/Source is infinite.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The Time Before Time Paradox discusses the fact that Time must happen for anything to happen, thus, Time cannot create itself, for Time would have had to already exist for Time to create itself and since Time is Motion and the act of creation requires motion, Time had to ellapse during the creation of Time, which is an illogical equation. So Time has always been and will always be and the Single Consciousness is no different, it's as old as Time itself, therefore, it has always been and will always be because God/Source is All Space, All Matter, and Time itself. It is All that IS!

Ribbit

This is truth...

But who or what created time?

All space is moving outward from one single point in time...At least from what we as humans know... So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE... which is the "whole" that you discribe.

And what of the realms of existance that have no physical matter? Are they also subject to "time"?

All things have a beginnning, and perhaps an end... at least in our physical realm

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ribbit

I mean, I hear ya.

Energy is neither created nor destroyed also.

Time+Space+Energy= First cause

Time puts energy to action through space. Energy can't do work without time and space. Time and space can't exist without energy because it is energy forms that create reference points for comparison. So energy must precede time and space and energy is God.

Or perhaps they all happened at the same "time". Which if all three are neither created nor destroyed, then they all three might be God.

Service to others is love is work. God is the ability to do work is energy.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Ribbit

This is truth...

But who or what created time?

All space is moving outward from one single point in time...At least from what we as humans know... So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE... which is the "whole" that you discribe.

And what of the realms of existance that have no physical matter? Are they also subject to "time"?

All things have a beginnning, and perhaps an end... at least in our physical realm

No it is kNot! Who the heck thinks that?

The Universe is moving "outward" from what was a single point that is the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and now that single point is the entire Universe.

You are clearly basing your thinking on the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics which dictates the Universe is a Closed System. No She is kNot! The Universe is an Open System, thanks to black holes, so your thinking is based on flawed science.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ribbit

I mean, I hear ya.

Energy is neither created nor destroyed also.

Time+Space+Energy= First cause

Time puts energy to action through space. Energy can't do work without time and space. Time and space can't exist without energy because it is energy forms that create reference points for comparison. So energy must precede time and space and energy is God.

Or perhaps they all happened at the same "time". Which if all three are neither created nor destroyed, then they all three might be God.

Service to others is love is work. God is the ability to do work is energy.

No! Energy IS created. What dew you think those HUGE magneto generators are dew'n, that you call spiral galaxies?

Perpetual Motion is the way of the Universe. Dew you kNow what Perpetual Motion is?

Ribbit

Ps: Time + Matter in Motion in Space = Creation of Energy

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This has to be wrong, and I can explain why.

Everything that is infinite can only be experienced by a finite body in the center of that infinite body.

We experience time as the present. We experience space as here. We are always in the center of these things, therefore, they have to be infinite.

Imagine you are a number on an infinite number line. No matter what number you are, you are in the center of that number line.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

No! Energy IS created. What dew you think those HUGE magneto generators are dew'n, that you call spiral galaxies?

Perpetual Motion is the way of the Universe. Dew you kNow what Perpetual Motion is?

Ribbit

Ps: Time + Matter in Motion in Space = Energy

I agree that perpetual motion is the way of the universe once the universe was initiiated, but the universe hasn't always been in motion.

Time + energy + space = matter in motion

Therefore,

Matter in motion - Time - space = energy

I see where you edited you post after I already posted this, so in regards to your edit:

Energy is neither created nor destroyed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This has to be wrong, and I can explain why.

Everything that is infinite can only be experienced by a finite body in the center of that infinite body.

We experience time as the present. We experience space as here. We are always in the center of these things, therefore, they have to be infinite.

Imagine you are a number on an infinite number line. No matter what number you are, you are in the center of that number line.

What if the Infinite doesn't have a body, because how can Infinite be contained? Then the Infinite can be experienced by the Infinite.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join