It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisdom.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm tired fellas. I'm gonna have to continue this tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You siad:

"All space is moving outward from one single point in time"

Incorrect! It is moving outward from ONE SINGLE CONSCIOUSNES, kNot ONE SINGLE POINT IN TIME.

point being, as i just said... space is moving outward from a single point... call it consciousness, call it time, call it God...whatever... it all originates from ONE single source.... Everything does in this physical realm..

You said:

"So at that point, time could not exist because there was ONE"

Also INCORRECT!

You apparently subscribe to the lunacy that the Space-Time of numbers is in-between the number, when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers, thus, ONE occupies a finite amount of Space-Time.

Who said anything about numbers?

This...

when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers

Makes no sence... please elaborate...

And i don't subscribe to anything specifically, im basically just spiting out what i've read....

So we are disagreeing on werd usage but sometimes using the wrong werd changes the meaning completely, as your use of Time did.

Every OBJECT in the Universe occupies Space & Time and numbers are nothing more than numerical OBJECTS used to mathematically define that which occupies Space & Time, therefore the numbers themselve's have to occupy Space & Time or it would be like trying to define an orange using a peanut and that toad don't hop!

Mathematics is nothing more than Numbers in Motion.

Ribbit

edit on 20-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Haven't you ever wondered why all orbs you call stars, planets, etc..., are Magnetic? All of those orbs spinning around a central axis is creating more Energy than you can possibly fathom.

Ribbit

Not creating. Converting from one form to another.

Then how does a generator work, that uses magnets to create the electricity and the magnets are NEVER recharged?

kNot conversion! Creation!

Rethink!

Ribbit

Being that I am a student in electrical engineering, I might be qualified to answer this question.

Electricity generation is mainly the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical energy.

The magnets are spun around an armature by some external mechanical force.

And what would happen if those magnets were "spun around" without mechanical force being applied/involved?

Answer: Perpetual Motion!

ALL of those magnetic orbs, like Earth and Mars and our Sun, are HUGE magnets spinning around an Armature called TWO massive back-to-back black holes, creating more energy than you can possibly imagine.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'm tired fellas. I'm gonna have to continue this tomorrow.

Sure! Open a can of worms and say, "Let's go fishing." Then run off on us!

Kids!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

At the point of the whole, when everything was one, there could be no motion and thus no time...

Not that i would know... just a theory

Without time there can be no motion. Without motion, there can be time. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. Potential energy is pre-big bang. There is no motion until the bang.

Actually, without time, there is no energy. And/or without space there is no energy. Perhaps time and space ARE energy. Now that's a mind bender.

If time and space are energy then matter is time and space in a different form. That means we are all the interaction of time, space, and consciousness.

No! Time is required for Motion to exist but Motion isn't required for Time to exist!

That's what i said.

Sowwie! I read "can't" where you said "can". Go figure?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by smithjustinb

lol no trick question...

What im saying is time is only your experience...

So what you're discribing as infinate technically is not "infinate" if and when you cease to exist

Also Incorrect!

Time happens or you and nothing else wouldn't exist!

Without Time, there is nothing!
ABSOLUTE! So that IS everything! Experience is only a finite piece of that everything.

Ribbit

Time can not exist without motion...

At the point of singularity, motion could not exist because it takes at least two to have motion.... One to move the other to recognize that movement... Thus when there was One... movement could not exist, as time also could not exist at that point.

You can stop motion but you cannot stop Time, therefore, your statement is flawed.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You siad:

Incorrect! It is moving outward from ONE SINGLE CONSCIOUSNES, kNot ONE SINGLE POINT IN TIME.

point being, as i just said... space is moving outward from a single point... call it consciousness, call it time, call it God...whatever... it all originates from ONE single source.... Everything does in this physical realm..

You said:

Also INCORRECT!

You apparently subscribe to the lunacy that the Space-Time of numbers is in-between the number, when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers, thus, ONE occupies a finite amount of Space-Time.

This...

when in fact numbers occupy Space-Time and there is NO Space-Time in-between numbers

And i don't subscribe to anything specifically, im basically just spiting out what i've read....

So we are disagreeing on werd usage but sometimes using the wrong werd changes the meaning completely, as your use of Time did.

Every OBJECT in the Universe occupies Space & Time and numbers are nothing more than numerical OBJECTS used to mathematically define that which occupies Space & Time, therefore the numbers themselve's have to occupy Space & Time or it would be like trying to define an orange using a peanut and that toad don't hop!

Ribbit

How can mathematics exist when there is only one...

Even with Mathematics, you need at least two to complete the simplest equasion...

Numbers in motion can not exist if there is no motion... and when there "was" one... Motion could not exist, and thus time also could not exist at that point.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Without time there can be no motion. Without motion, there can be time. There is potential energy and kinetic energy. Potential energy is pre-big bang. There is no motion until the bang.

Then the point of singularity theory can not possibly exist.... Because again motion can not exist within one... it takes at least two to have motion...

I've never heard of the "point of singularity theory" and I can't find it but jus by the name, it fails, since it doesn't take into account the Trinality of the Universe.

3 Points of Singularity as ONE.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You siad:

You said:

Also INCORRECT!

This...

Ribbit

How can mathematics exist when there is only one...

Even with Mathematics, you need at least two to complete the simplest equasion...

Numbers in motion can not exist if there is no motion... and when there "was" one... Motion could not exist, and thus time also could not exist at that point.

See post above this one.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Then the point of singularity theory can not possibly exist.... Because again motion can not exist within one... it takes at least two to have motion...

I've never heard of the "point of singularity theory" and I can't find it but jus by the name, it fails, since it doesn't take into account the Trinality of the Universe.

Ribbit

That is a contradiction in terms... Three can not be one...

Now you're reaching into the trinity...

And this is not a religious thread

What do you think the "big bang" theory is? All things started at one point in time.... The point of singularity...

Google doesn't always work ye know ... lol

edit on 20-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Ribbit

What do you think the "big bang" theory is? All things started at one point in time.... The point of singularity...

Actually, it's the ONE Consciousness (point) occupying both spacial dimensions (2) at the same Time that creates the Trinality, considering that Consciousness is Space & Time combined and there are 2 spacial dimensions.

1 + 2 = 3 = Trinality

Ribbit

Ps: Big Bang is no longer valid. The Hubble has blown that one out of the water some time ago but because "they" cannot explain what's going , they haven't said anything.

Pps:
@ Google remark

I guess it is in the process of serving itself?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ribbit

Actually, it's the ONE Consciousness (point) occupying both spacial dimensions (2) at the same Time that creates the Trinality, considering that Consciousness is Space & Time combined and there are 2 spacial dimensions.

1 + 2 = 3 = Trinality

Ribbit

Ps: Big Bang is no longer valid. The Hubble has blown that one out of the water some time ago but because "they" cannot explain what's going , they haven't said anything.

Pps:
@ Google remark

Im no mathmatician, but your math is wrong lol

Consciousness and the physical world is only two... where is the third?

considering that Consciousness is Space & Time combined = 1

and there are 2 spacial dimensions.........

So where is the third?

And stating hubble proved anything without said proof is a pointless arguement

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Ribbit

1 + 2 = 3 = Trinality

Ribbit

Pps:
@ Google remark

Im no mathmatician, but your math is wrong lol

Consciousness and the physical world is only two... where is the third?

considering that Consciousness is Space & Time combined = 1

and there are 2 spacial dimensions.........

So where is the third?

And stating hubble proved anything without said proof is a pointless arguement

There's your flaw.

1 dimension of Time = 1
2 spacial dimensions = 2

1 + 2 = 3

Time is a separate dimension of Space and the 2 dimensions of Space are . . . as above, so below . . . this spacial dimension We exist in and the spacial dimension above or below (however you want to look at it) this one, where ALL black holes lead.

Where dew you think all that matter goes, that's drawn into a black hole?
Into Nothingness?

Ever hear of Recycling?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Time is not a demention... Time is a man made concept that references the progress of all motion through space... space defined as everything within the physical world

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Time is not a demention... Time is a man made concept that references the progress of all motion through space... space defined as everything within the physical world

Sorry! But if you want to think that, then kNot even God can win the fight against stupidity when Stupid is judging the contest.

I cannot fix Stupid! Only Stupid can fix itself!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Alright then

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Alright then

The Universe is to the the Coin what the Two spacial dimensions are to Heads and Tails (two separate sides) and what Time is to the Edge (3rd side of a Coin).

The Edge is what holds the Heads & Tails together that comprise the ONE Coin.

Time is what holds the 1st Dimension (spacial) & 2nd Dimension (spacial) together that comprise the ONE Universe.

Therefore, Time is no different than the Edge, it is a separate dimension from Space. To say otherwise is to say your 3 dimensional Coin has only two dimensions!

Ribbit

Ps: Sorry for calling you stupid earlier. I am really tired and I get stupid when I'm tired and say things I shouldn't or screw things up or both.

Pps: Notice the Trinality in my apology?
The Theory of Relativity of an Open System Universe dictates:

Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything.

I can point out Trinalities all over the place, all a reflection of Source.

edit on 21-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

As Socrates put it nicely well, a wise person acknowledges that they do not know anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

As Socrates put it nicely well, a wise person acknowledges that they do not know anything.

And that's true, because its not that i know, its that the universe knows and is informing me on a common ground. It's not that I know anything as much as it is the way I learn fluctuates. With wisdom, I am able to easily adopt new perspectives or belief systems that allow for information that is always present yet overlooked to reveal itself to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And what would happen if those magnets were "spun around" without mechanical force being applied/involved?

Answer: Perpetual Motion!

ALL of those magnetic orbs, like Earth and Mars and our Sun, are HUGE magnets spinning around an Armature called TWO massive back-to-back black holes, creating more energy than you can possibly imagine.

Ribbit

I don't see how you get perpetual motion out of magnets spinning around. I see how you get electricity, but magnets don't spin around each other. Magnets attract or repel other magnets. They don't spin around each other except in electrical generators or motors where a mechanical energy is being applied to spin them around each other.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join