It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In memory of Col. Muammar Gaddafi...For those who don't know, the truth revealed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

you are one of nato blind follower. OPen Your Eyes fake claims donot mean anything here

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

a lot of people wanted Jesus dead too.....just saying

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, imagine a United States of Africa and the combined wealth that would provide along with the stability and lessening of the starvation and disease throughout Africa.

Imagine the consequences for the Western World if he succeeded with his plans to unite Africa.

Imagine the money the west would save if they didn't have to send any to Africa. Have any idea how many Billions Bush sent for AIDS work in Africa?

Didn't see the Great Qaddafi do much.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Dr Expired
A few years ago approx three from memory Gadaafi was given a standing ovation before he addressed the UN in NEW YORK.

Care to show us a valid source for that claim?

It appears all he did was bore them!
www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 22-10-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

If he bored them, that would have been AFTER the kind of ovation that Dr expired referred to. The speech videos do in fact bear witness to an ovation as he came to the podium, they do not show whether standing or seated. The Guardian link doesn't mention anything about ovations at all, it dwells on the speech, and actually is not one of their best efforts for a usually sound reporting institution. I notice that it used the 'self-proclaimed King of kings' expression in regard to Gaddafi, which was actually bestowed on him by 200 African royals, (King for kings) I think is the actual title, so not one but two misnomers there. And, even if they gave him that title just to keep him happy, why? obviously it must mean that he has been a benefactor to them in no small way. You see, it is hard to cut to the truth of things with that kind of reporting, like General Bush once said, "there's a time for politics, and I er, there's a time for politics, and...."
edit on 22-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The speech videos do in fact bear witness to an ovation as he came to the podium,

They do? care to show us these videos....

'self-proclaimed King of kings' expression in regard to Gaddafi, which was actually bestowed on him by 200 African royals,

Gaddafi claimed to have been given that title from some Africans whose terrorist activities he was helping with....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The speech videos do in fact bear witness to an ovation as he came to the podium,

They do? care to show us these videos....

'self-proclaimed King of kings' expression in regard to Gaddafi, which was actually bestowed on him by 200 African royals,

Gaddafi claimed to have been given that title from some Africans whose terrorist activities he was helping with....

Is your arm broke? that funny thing in front of you is called a keyboard, the blank space at the top of your screen is called a searchbox. The wonders you find from there, are the written words from countless texts, you don't have to believe them all, in fact some people just believe what they want to believe.
As for "Gaddafi claiming to have been given that title from some Africans whose terrorist activities he was helping with..." did he say that? that would be silly now wouldn't it. Even the Guardian missed out on that, the reporter was to busy trying to make him seem silly by emphasising the non-importance of the 'King for kings' title. Ah well that's the importance of the written word for you!
edit on 22-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

emphasising the non-importance of the 'King for kings' title.

What importance did it have? A known terrorist supporter having a silly title has what importance exactly?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As it turned out Gaddafi was the poorest countries leader we've toppled/killed.

Poor SOB spent his little bit of money on his people and didn't live like a countries leader.

Did you see the video of the motorhome the guy had? Flashback to the 1980's...tiny pathetic thing with nothing new or expensive in it.

Note to Iran's Leader....start spending all the money on yourself.....enjoy the last few days you're going to live.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I wonder how much of that they recoup through the zero cost of human testing of newly created medicines on the poor and starving in Africa.

I could go on about what the west have done but I won't bother, it seems you are already ignorant with a statement like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jerico65

I wonder how much of that they recoup through the zero cost of human testing of newly created medicines on the poor and starving in Africa.

I could go on about what the west have done but I won't bother, it seems you are already ignorant with a statement like that.

Right!
Rhesus monkey my ******!
They intentionally infected the whole continent so they can develop a cure and sell it for profit.
Gaddafi caught them (Bulgarian medical team) red handed spreading AIDS in Libya!
One more reason for corporations to kill him...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

Because as a small child you would really have a clue of whats going on...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Did Israel create AIDS as part of their race specific biological weapons program?

Can we count assistance to Africa to counter AIDS as part of the trillions we give to Israel?

Originally posted by jerico65

reply to post by smurfy

Yes, imagine a United States of Africa and the combined wealth that would provide along with the stability and lessening of the starvation and disease throughout Africa.

Imagine the consequences for the Western World if he succeeded with his plans to unite Africa.

Imagine the money the west would save if they didn't have to send any to Africa. Have any idea how many Billions Bush sent for AIDS work in Africa?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Sorry, not been on over the weekend. In answer to your questions, i can confirm that the education system was very good in Libya and improving all the time so, in all fairness, that was to his benefit. Likewise with health care - obviously room for improvements but this was also happening. I have a bit of an issue with the claims on housing but broadly speaking there was accomodation. However, in practice it was not uncommon to find people sleeping on warehouse floors, etc, and that was Libyans as well as african migrant workers. Also, the houses provided to those that had them were frankly s***. Whilst these were offered, you had to be pro Gadhaffi and shouldn't be used to off set all the negative things he subjected his citizens to.

It's a great country, fair play to them for claiming it back. I just wish them luck in the future

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Israel can not stand to have a Muslim nation anywhere in the world that stand up to the fraud of Zionism.

In fact Israel can not stand to have any nation Muslim or otherwise stand up to it and call it out as a filthy bastard state that is ruining the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

What fake claims? All my posts are based upon my own observations whilst in Libya and those of people that i talked to. What is your nonsense based on?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by ironsjack

Because as a small child you would really have a clue of whats going on...

Wow a typical uninformed, pointless response.

If you read my posts i have stated that, if you read my posts you would have clearly seen that i had family over in libya, till they moved over here with us to the UK.

Now go troll somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah which was a dig at the US government. Maybe one day when someone truly crazy is running the US and randomly slaughtering family members you'll know what my grandparents went through

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Terrorist funding etc, if true, there seems no doubt that Gaddafi gave his people what most western cannot achieve - free healthcare, education and housing. To get that now I'm sure most in the west would accept Obama, Sarkozy, Cameron as a dictator.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah which was a dig at the US government. Maybe one day when someone truly crazy is running the US and randomly slaughtering family members you'll know what my grandparents went through

By all means let us not say anything bad about the US Government! After all it is and has always been perfect!

My Father was a VERY decorated war hero in WW2 and Korean wars lived with shrapnel inside him util his miserable death...my brother lost the college education he started and his life was totally destroyed by his long years in Vietnam, my son is now in Afghanistan after two tours in Iraq. My family has earned me a right to my opinion!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

reply to post by smurfy

Not sure what he did for AIDS but he did seem to care about health issues.

"Gaddafi's efforts also improved the average health of Libyans. In 2009, the CIA's World Factbook showed the average life expectancy of a Libyan to be 77 years (only one year less than that of an American citizen)."
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join