It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The US Declaration of Independence Illegal? - UK (Law) Thinks So...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have a very bad feeling over this.
this could lead to the Constitution & bill of rights being illegal.
and all of the others. so the slaves of america have No legal rights at all!
only someone with a good legal back ground can help with this.
yes I know they dont let it stop them any way.
but they will say they have the law on their side now.

edit on 20-10-2011 by buddha because: I messt up ok!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There was a war to decide whether the Declaration of Independence was legal or not, and the United States won. If Texas decided to break from the U.S. and waged war to gain its independence and won, same thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I have a very bad feeling over this.
this could lead to the Constitution & bill of rights being illegal.
and all of the others. so the slaves of america have No legal rights at all!
only someone with a good legal back ground can help with this.
yes I know they dont let it stop them any way.
but they will say they have the law on their side now.

edit on 20-10-2011 by buddha because: I messt up ok!

this is like a sports game where the after game discussion centres on some decision given by the ref/umpire, the decision is made and the result cannot be changed but theres nothing to stop the commentators going over the match frame by frame and given britain abolished slavery in all of its colonies in 1834 well before the usa did would mean that they would of been free men a generation or two before if the uk still owned the states

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good thing it doesn't matter what the UK thinks of US sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Come on now.

If you ask nicely I'm sure we'll consider welcoming our unruly colonial cousins back into the fold.

We all know that deep down you really want to.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Keep dreaming you red coat loyalists. And whats all this noise that America lives under the Crown, Hello dont you realize we all live in America?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Amazing how much power and influence that one square mile in the middle of London has.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Amazing how much power and influence that one square mile in the middle of London has.

None? Pretty impressive.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

George Washingtons grandma (his fathers mum) doesn't, she's buried 8 mile from where I am sat typing this in the very far North west of England, I have seen her grave (well, memorial)

It's amazing some of the ties our countries have. I say get over the past and look to the future,

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
We have guns.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Hmmmm......think you might be wrong there but not that bothered about it really.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you think this is an issue you have the mind of a child. Here's a slight hint for you, no one in America gives a flying # about what Brits think. Period. And that's a fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by jrmcleod

Do you really think America cares what The Uk may think of our Constitution? Learn to loose!!
edit on 20-10-2011 by CherubBaby because: Added text

You honestly think the UK would want you back?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
What a load of crap.

1: Colonizing, is what viruses do. Just because some nation has glory only through their virus-like behavior, doesn't make them cool, it makes them historically like a plague. Colonizers, are just as the name implies: Infectious viruses.

2: Lawyers (esquires) have nothing to do with America, though we are populated with them like fleas on a dog's back. Americans do not acknowledge titles, though yes, the authority does try to float them alot, but in the end, we need no knights or royal classes thinking they're better. No thanks, everyone know the BAR association is an anti-American body, and I look forward to the day when they are gone from US soil. Feel free to ask me what would take their place. It's called "truth and justice" which are mortal enemies of the lawyers class.

3: The best and most honorable "King" the sax/gotha/hapsburgs/windsors/whatnots ever produced was the guy who abdicated. What a true and great King he was, to set the crown down and just go be a normal man! Three cheers for the only good King these colonizers ever produced! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Here's to future abdications of silly monarchs!

4: Jefferson just stole his ideas from the Algonquin nations, who had peace among themselves. HENCE: No need for stupid Jacobin Kings to have adventures here, no need for silly French Kings to have adventures here, and certainly no need for horrid Papist inquisitors and their paid legions to have adventures here. It was criminal for them to assume titles over the original inhabitants of the US territories, and it is sheer insanity for them to equate themselves to "Spiritual Israel" as Ezra Stiles and his ilk have done. That religous scam has yet to be fully rolled back to the doorsteps of those who cast their Puritain/Hugenot/psuedo-Christian dregs and other religious wackjobs onto the ocean, and allowed them to drift onto American beaches.

5: There is one entity, Rothschild/Bauer banking occult clan, which rules the London-DC-Vatican triad of non-cities, which is the main enemy of America. It is there law-fetish non-humans who are wrecking the world, and who are behind the grossest violations of humanity, via the slave trades, and fomenting the WW2 events of Stalin (Jesuit) and Himmler (Jesuit). This group has already attacked the US in the past. I feel really bad for people in London who continue to support their evil masters. It will be tragic for them, if they do not "abdicate" like their one good King did. I believe Jesus himself, refused an unholy Kingship, he refused to accept Satan's crown. Think hard on that.

Colonizing is like a plague? Do you mean like the plague of the US colonizing Hawaii?

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Do you really think America cares what The Uk may think of our Constitution? Learn to loose!!

British girls think we're sexy.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Only the daft ones, and you can have those ones.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

Only the daft ones, and you can have those ones.

Ive always found the daft ones, are the prettiest.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Just think, we might rename the USA.

I think The Great British States Of America sounds quite regal and provides a bit of balance.

Of what about The United Kingdom Of America?

We'll be able to teach you how to play cricket instead of rounders and football would be called football.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Of course the Declaration was illegal at the time of its signing. The Founding Fathers fully expected to hang for treason if they failed to win their independence.

The Declaration was a declaration of war against their home country pure and simple. Did anybody really expect the English to read it, say "you got a good case" and simply grant them their independence?

Everybody knew that the Declaration was a declaration of war and only the results of that war would determine whether the colonies would earn their freedom from England or not. The Declaration was just giving notice to the world for the reasons behing the declaration of war.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join