It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The US Declaration of Independence Illegal? - UK (Law) Thinks So...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I though The USA was set up as a business and is technically stilled owned by the Her Majesty the Queen. That is why america still pays taxes to the UK... It is a big charade.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The USA revolted against UK. That means it doesn't matter if it's considered "illegal" or not. We took over this country for ourselves and dissented from UK to create a new country.

That's what happens when someone is sick of being under bad leadership. They dissent and go make their own country. I'm fairly certain that once someone dissents from a country, they couldn't care less about that countries "laws" as they are going to make their own.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Since this is ostensibly a conspiracy forum, said to be even above, that which most people would consider "secret" even further, "top secret", top being the highest, and this forum then, being even higher....

I may as well follow up on the idea of "Dope Inc." which is basically the use of plants as weapons. Yes, law as weapon, plant as weapon, goes hand in hand you see?

Just a quick timeline, let's think for a moment how the exploitation of plants, seems to coincide with the rise of house Rothschild, banker to Rome and owner of London, adventurer upon the high seas? Haha, "high" seas indeed! AHEM ...NOT LEGAL.

en.wikipedia.org...

Studies of alkaloids began in the 19th century. In 1804, the German chemist Friedrich Sertürner isolated from opium a "soporific principle" (Latin: principium somniferum), which he called "morphium" in honor of Morpheus, the Greek god of dreams; in German and some other Central-European languages, this is still the name of the drug. The term "morphine", used in English and French, was given by the French physicist Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac).

A significant contribution to the chemistry of alkaloids in the early years of its development was made by the French researchers Pierre Joseph Pelletier and Joseph Bienaimé Caventou, who discovered quinine (1820) and strychnine (1818). Several other alkaloids were discovered around that time, including xanthine (1817), atropine (1819), caffeine (1820), coniine (1827), nicotine (1828), colchicine (1833), sparteine (1851), and coc aine (1860).

As Napoleon, the Alamo, and the South itself did rise...

...So did the coke trade.
edit on 29-10-2011 by smallpeeps because: link

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

With this post, I can see their point. Those who drafted the Declaration did not conduct a referendum or otherwise ask the people they then appointed themselves rulers over.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

With this post, I can see their point. Those who drafted the Declaration did not conduct a referendum or otherwise ask the people they then appointed themselves rulers over.

NOt everyone supported the revolution in the colonies comrade.

Not only is it possible that one of your neighbors is your enemy it is probable

Watch your neighbors

Report all suspicious behavor to DHS.

Loyalists were American colonists who remained loyal to the Kingdom of Great Britain (and the British monarchy) during the American Revolutionary War. At the time they were often called Tories, Royalists, or King's Men. They were opposed by the Patriots, those who supported the revolution.

Historians have estimated that between 15 and 20 percent of the European-American population of the colonies were Loyalists.

edit on 29-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Everything harmful to humanity

Everything harmful to the world

Everything harmful to nature itself

Comes from across the Atlantic ocean, and originates in the fake cities of Londontown and Vaticantown.

The US and perhaps Russia (if they can open their gulags some day I mean) are the only hope, to end the flow of inhuman schemes, from Londontown and Vaticantown. These two, along with their bund brothers of house Hapsburg (Holy Romaners) are the source of this world's evil.

It is an absolute joke, that these lawyers from the UK restaurant-system of law-as-weapon, have anything bad to say about the young nation, the USA, which has the true nature-loving spirit. They should kneel before the US. Failing to acknowledge the truth of their hateful adventures upon this continent and Africa as well, speaks far more than their own words do.

London and the Vatican and DC are not even real cities with humans in them. They are outside the respective nations/populations they control. DC is not any part of America, London is not any part of the island territories, Vatican city is not any part of Italy, and lawyers as the "squires" of this power-nexus, are nothing to do with justice.

I could explain step by step, how to get the truth out and change the world, but there is very little appetite for truth, in reality. So people will shelter under roofs built by blood and drugs and blackness. I am hopeful that Internet could be the new tipping point, but with all these confused human beings being dominated by human resources of DC/Rockefeller, Vatican/Cult o' Rome, London/Rothschild, the future seems grim.

Anyway, most black letter law traces back to Napoleon, a tyrant who was used by the Jesuits to extract revenge for their being outlawed. In the end, it is the schemes of Ignacious and those who funded him, that have poisoned this world. In the future, this will all be understood, but at this time, the spell seems to be holding. Well for another day at least.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
People need to read the law, not statue private law, this will show you how far we have all been brainwashed by any establishment and what it all means for us. www.pacinlaw.org... this law paper explains treason by design, there are 100 more were that comes from look for my thread on PAC, thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The US constitution is the Law, and was agreed upon to stop tyrants. It was specifically designed to "stop tyrants" so in actual fact, anyone who tries to remove it has to be a tyrant, plain and simple. Only tyrants fear the DoI, so what does that tell us about thise who seek to remove it?!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ofcourse it was illegal back then, isn't that why they had the war of independence???
So they could fight for their right to govern themselves, after they gained their independence, UK law no longer applied to them.

Ps I'm a brit, so I hope ur not a american because that would be pretty lame for me to know more about ur history

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
People need to read the law, not statue private law, this will show you how far we have all been brainwashed by any establishment and what it all means for us. www.pacinlaw.org... this law paper explains treason by design, there are 100 more were that comes from look for my thread on PAC, thank you.

Here is what I propose, as a counter-action, to all the lawyers and effluent of shaped truths and BS:

1: Replace all juries, with all people. [Whereas all juries are shaped by the judge and the lawyers, and whereas all juristic proceedings are generally increased in number until being a juror becomes itself an odious and back-breaking obligation/risk/load-to-bear, and whereas the practitioners of said pursuits of such things named "law", "Codification", and "Legislation", have not produced a better world for all humans on Earth, but in fact, have produced the converse, a world in which the modern age is the bloodiest age, therefore, it seems necessary as a matter of survival for the human race, that all juries be combined into SuperJury (tm). Superjury (tm), is essentially like the "Us" festival of "Woodstock", I am talking about getting 70,000 people into a stadium, to vote, on such matters as law, and so forth. Yes, I am saying court itself, should become a festival.]

2: Replace all courts, with one court. [Once you get people understanding that they are going to go to the stadium, to become jurors, then they will inhabit a particular meme or associative state-of-mind, which will prepare them for that. Vast new conceptual memes will fly through people's minds, as they travel, in their vehicles, to the stadium. In this way, all legislative processes on Earth, will become, joyous rather than odious. And so all the local feifdoms and judges are immediately and overnight, supplanted by a truer spirit and process: The voice of the people, the actual voice of the actual people. Not through some tedium of stale, vacuum-like court processes, but through Superjury (tm) where all the people gather in stadiums.]

Leave all nations in place, no revolution needed, just gather the people to vote, in Superjury (tm).

3: Vote, with "The Wave". [What I mean is this: Whereas it is necessary to explain that voting and government and laws, are tedious, one must therefore force people to come to terms with this, else they'll constantly be caught in a system of electing parasitic leaders. One must show the people, that there are simply too many issues upon which, people must vote. Therefore, making voting a one day or even two day festival, makes lines, ballots, etc, all obsolete. Therefore, since people can't wait for 70k remote control voting nor can they wait in line, you have to have them vote in a special way: They will do The Wave. You know what I mean, The Wave is the greatest thing ever, purely USA invented. You stand up from your seat at the right time, and the other guy on the other side stands up in his seat, and you do The Wave by standing up at the right time, so that it looks like there is a wave traveling around the stadium.]

Now, I have just explained Superjury(tm) to you. What seemed elusive, is now explained. If people come to the stadiums, and have entertainment and voting via The Wave (as I have explained) then very very quickly, life will become more clear, and more interesting, and more fun.

So it would go like this: First the court proceedings and arguments are had, and when it is time for the jury to vote on that particular issue, well, as emcee I would say "Good people! Those of ye who vote nay, Wave Clockwise! Those of you who vote yea, vote counter clockwise!" ...And there might be a moment where people explain to their neighbors what clockwise is, and so forth, but soon, you'd see some people getting it. You would very quickly observe two waves traveling around the stadium. They would travel counter to one another, as people vote by standing. One wave would become stronger, and at any time, a person can change their vote, by waving the other way, if you understand the concept. Therefore have I given you, Superjury(tm).

Now, there are a lot of ways to improve this, and also to make it fun for the families and so forth. I recommend the parking lots and nearby areas become camper-friendly areas such that all families can arrive at Superjury(tm). Yes, some people will complain at how much work it takes, to vote, in this new system I am explaining, and yet, they will be drawn to Superjury(tm) simply because it is so damn fun and awesome.
edit on 30-10-2011 by smallpeeps because: brackets

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeahmmmm, even when given such brilliance as Superjury(tm), where I explained how people can vote with their whole body, I get zero stars and zero comments. Is it because there is confusion, about how the world of "legality" works? Do you think the authorities of this world, are legal? That the oppression of humanity, is legal?

All juries, are neutered in the US. You must know this. If not, then I am glad you are all out busily reading about the this truth. Lawyer and judges render juries impotent. Why do they do this? Simply because the jury, is the greatest tool humanity has. The COTUS, is a document of freedom, which was written by our slve-banging, tax-dodging, wine-smuggling founding fathers. The main tool of the people in the COTUS is the grand jury. I am saying the FFs were great sinners and freedom lovers, and the COTUS is their gift to us if we have the same attitude of freedom from Britain UK/Rome.

I have explained how to easily leap directly over all the barbed wire and trenches full of lawyers, which keep the people of the US, from this great tool. I am explaining, quite simply, the GRANDEST OF JURIES, EVAR.

Notice how many stadiums there are in Ireland: Many.
Notice how many stadiums there are in Scotland and the British Island: Many.
Notice how the transatlantic cable, if connected to conference telephone lines, between stadiums full of people, can each begin the grand jury of Earth, by voting/debating all issues openly, and without moderation or steering.

Also, since the traveling gypsy type of modality, is part of the Irish way of history, and ruthlessly persecuted by dorks like Cromwell and Hitler, then it makes sense to have the parking lots of Superjury(tm) events to be had as camping areas, such that all the people, homeless and en-homed, can participate. Additionally, if any n'er do wells try to infiltrate or break into cars or whatnot, they can easily be hustled into the center of the stadium, for suitable imprisonment in stockade, and have rotten fruit thrown at them. Nothing violent here, just a damn good shaming, as I have advocated.

Alright well if this hope is too much for you, then let's go back to hopelessness: Texas as such, is toast. Texas toast, if you will. The drug war is encroaching steadily, driven by Rome/UKZio powers. Consider that great Catholic of modern fame, "Guy Fawkes aka Anon dude". He was an explosives-using douche. Just wanted to clarify that, he was a Catholic, explosives wielding asshead, this anon character. M'kay?

Ah but the Papal-controlled Mexico gangs are happy to string up youtoobers and IP plebes, while our own US Federal leaders, sell them AK47s while denying same weapons to average US citizens.

And now we've got some Guy Fawkes Tards trying to sweep a further Papal Euro-broom into the southern US.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The video was posted under the username MrAnonymousguyfawkes. It was uploaded on 6 October, but was first reported at the end of last week by the global intelligence think tank Stratfor.

An attempt to contact the video's author did not receive a reply.

Analysts at Stratfor said that if Anonymous carried out its threat, it would likely lead to the murder of those named as cartel associates by rival gangs. It said there could also be reprisal attacks against suspected hackers.

It is all Romish intrigue.

Confederacy of Texas = done by UKZio powers.
Teddy Roosevelt = Confederate Zio-tool.
Wooddrow Wilson = Confederate Zio-tool.

Now, as to legality, I have explained Dope Inc, the Global Drug War, initiated by British/Romist Jesuits, and which was not a US-idea. I am explaining further how war zones are created, and how the IP trooth-crowd, is being slowly reeled in, slowly brought into the boat like a great Marlin being wrestled by some bullionaire on some fishing boat off the US coast. This idea here of Guy Fawkes mask being used to wage Mexican drug war, while it is simultaneously used by kiddies, is OBVIOUS counter-intel UKZio strategy against the USA.

It is time, for the Global Superjury(tm). Let each man and woman and child vote, together, in a joyous and fun way, by doing The Wave, as can be seen at US football games. It was not only the forward pass which made us great, but The Wave as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am saying this will be the voting method of the future, and I hope it will happen quick enough to head off the advancing Plato-Communist-Fascist-law-armies which have the utter destruction of humans, and human families, as their goal.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Could you please post a brief synopsis of everything you've posted as to be honest you lost me quite some time ago and I really haven't got a clue what you are talking about now.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by smallpeeps

Could you please post a brief synopsis of everything you've posted as to be honest you lost me quite some time ago and I really haven't got a clue what you are talking about now.

Sure, sorry you can't follow, happy to oblige:

1: Question is: "what is legal?" Answer: That which is pro-humanity, is legal.

2: Question is: "Are UK Bar Associate Lawyers, pro-humanity?" Answer: Utterly, no.

3: Whereas UK Bar Lawyers aligned with drug black markets via Dope Inc (Read the book) which sells drugs and then uses lawyers as blinds against that black market through their secret alliances a la Ollie North, Alex Haig, etc, etc (Vietnam was a drug war) and this current administration as well (Fast and furious) are wrecking the world, and are anti-human, then...

4: There must be a way to promote the JURY, which is the essence of legality. That is to say, legality proceeds from the jury, not from the judge, court, lawyers, clerks or any other admin. Once again so you can follow: Jury, is the center of legality. The Judge and all his court, are the employees of the jury, plain and simple.

5: Therefore, to re-establish truth and life in the court system of Earth, we need to vote in massive juries, enabled by staiudm-size gatherings of people (the Grandest Jury Ever), interconnected by conference calls.

See, that wasn't so hard now was it?

Again, for clairty: You cannot divide this idea of "law" from this idea called "weaponization". It cannot be done. Law, is violence, against the common man and his relationship to God. The only way to fight law-as-weapon, is large scale gatherings. However, even if people gather, the lawyer-cult will use the ballot box, to slow things down. I am saying we can all vote, en masse, by using "The Wave", to vote yea or nay, at the stadium. Kinda like 12 Angry Men, but instead it's more like 12,000 determined families. I am saying, all juries must become grand, if you wish to defeat the grand scheme of the law-cult, who has as their leader, Karl Marx and Co, and who hates the human family, along the lines of Plato-Communism.

I am saying, essentially, that we are on the "Brave New World" A. Huxley timeline, and in that future, the word "mother" is not legal, to be uttered. I am saying this idea of "legality" has been inverted and given to a cult of psychopaths, to define. What is legal, is everything that doesn't harm another person. We do not need books and books of codified law in 100 different languages, to know how to live.

Anyway yeah, grand juries, in stadiums, using "The Wave" as the ballot. If the wave goes in the "yea" direction, then that issue is resolved. If both the yea and nay waves seem equal, then there must be more discussion. I am explaining a tremendously simple concept and have given powerful insight into history. It's not hard to understand, really. Court is anti-human. I propose we make it pro-human, and pro-family, and pro-joy, by moving it out of musty old courtrooms and into the public Colosseum. What better place for a plebiscite? A truly global plebiscite to throw down the law-cult and Plato and Marx all at the same time. Family-driven voting in large groups, is what I am suggesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Separating from tyranny is legal and lawful All men have a right to separate themselves from tyranny. All law is based on the moral principle of no harm no crime. If people are being harmed they have a natural right to separate or defend themselves from thier abuser.

Lincoln made the case against secession and he was right.

Lincoln made no case against secession he was not right he only proved you can do what ever you want if you have enough force to accomplish it. Nothing in the American constitution prohibits secession in fact it is not even addressed. . Therefore it is left up to the states or the people as per the 10th amendment. No state would have ever signed ion to it if there was any hint secession was prohibited. Lincoln's actions were illegal. The southern states lawfully seceded and Lincoln attacked sovereign nations unlawfully.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
After the US became independent, England gave the US...

...All manner of free trade in cotton, wheat and other goods
...A legal system based on the freedoms and liberties of the Magna Carta
...Democracy
...A common language
...Penicillin
...Railroads
...Winston Churchill
...William Shakespeare and an appreciation of art

After the US became independent, the US gave England...

...Tobacco, GMO soya... and a Big Mac (with fries, sir?)
...Rendition
...The NWO
...Ebonics and Jivetalk
...Heroine and Crack coc aine
...The electric chair and the nuclear bomb
...George W Bush
...The Dukes of Hazzard, WWE and Dancing With The Stars

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The British don't follow laws.

Look at what they did to Diego Garcia. Took all the people off their island and hauled them out...stole it.

Since the Brit's don't follow laws the only thing to keep them at bay is War. Look at what Britain recently did with the Territory they are overseeing which is one of the 16 countries listed on the UN Decolonization list....Britain rolled in and accused the people of corruption and overthrew them.

Violated UN Law.

They only get away with it because nobody cares about those people and aren't willing to fight to defend them.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sceptredisle
After the US became independent, England gave the US...

Drugs via Rothschild methods of black markets.

For any UK citizen, to pretend a blind side, about drugging other countries, prior to the US coming onto the world scene, is criminal.

They have fomented drug war, globally, and also raised up Hitler and Stalin via Jesuit intrigues. They now attempt to foment drug war in the papal owned state of Mexico, and the Confederate state/nation of "Texas".

The only issue, is the one that killed Lincoln, and that is the Jesuit intrigues, which originate in Europe. The Congress of Vienna was the tool of the Jesuits, as was Napoleon.

We are talking 100s of years old schemes to infiltrate peaceful people and foment war on both sides. That is the Rothschild Zio way, as per Hitler, and Napoleon, tyrannical assheads who wrecked their OWN NATIONS and killed the flower of their of people by shredding their grand armies.

Even today, the clearstream banks (which I posted about earlier) are supra-national entities.

The only hope for Brits is to adhere to the US, and deny House Rothschild. That's it.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

First of all - what is so hard about understanding that it is either The Uniited Kingdom, (UK), or Great Britain, (GB), and not just England.

Secondly, if you think the UK is unique in doing that then you are eiher exceptionally ignorant or exceptionally naive - I prefer to think the latter.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Britain rolled in and accused the people of corruption and overthrew them.

Violated UN Law.

To say UK Parliament violated UN law,

is like saying Jim Henson, violated Kermit the Frog.

One is the hand, inside the other.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I heard Scotland wants to ditch London, and that Ireland wants to ditch the Vatican? I would love to see Scotland and Ireland band with the good old US.

Is it illegal to bring truth and humanity, into court?

www.commondreams.org...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 by The Guardian/UK

Occupy London Protesters Take Over Disused Court

Group says it has 'liberated' former Old Street magistrates court in east London, expanding the number of protest sites to four

by Peter Walker

Occupy London's ever-growing portfolio of protest venues in the capital has expanded to a fourth site, with a group of activists taking over a disused courthouse in the east of the capital.

The Occupy London protest outside St Paul's Cathedral. The protesters have now taken over the former Old Street magistrates court. (Photograph: Lewis Whyld/PA) In a brief statement the group said it had "liberated" the former Old Street magistrates court, a Grade II-listed Edwardian courts and police complex which has been empty for many years amid plans to replace it with a luxury hotel. Given the building's history, the Occupy protesters said they planned to use it to stage a symbolic "trial of the 1%", a figure the group uses to represent what it describes as a tiny and over-powerful economic elite.

Of course, stadiums, linked with telephone conference (and perhaps television feeds) are going to be the eventual result of this as I have explained.

But one courtroom for truth? How can that make a difference?

Well you see, it's like lighting a single candle. All the other courtrooms appear immediately dim and dull and full of dark light.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join