It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 heads of the Hydra = 9 methods being used today to depopulate the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The way I see it although this could all be the fault of the 'illuminati' as you pointed out and YES I do know this is a conspiracy website, but it could also easily not be and I just wanted to be Devils advocate:

Abortion:

If you put 100 people in a country and they are 50 : 50 men women and they all have babies, but some of them don't want them because they fancy following a career or doing something else with their lives other than child rearing, then the amount of abortion is still going to be under 50 even if they all have an abortion....

see where I going with this? Population on Earth is going up... the more people you have the more abortions you will have, and according to stats population has gone up dramatically in the last 100 years...

in 1900 Great Britain (England & Wales plus Scotland) contained 36,686,000 at mid-year according to the Registrar-General's return, today the population is 61,000,000. It only stands to reason that there will be more abortion if there are more women to make the choice (and in this society of fairness and equality) to have an abortion.

I sometimes wonder how different men in particular might feel about abortion if it was them that bore them for 9 months... career oriented men would have Abortion in abundance in my personal opinion.

Ok water....

Well when you have more cities and more people you have a much greater demand on water... so to keep that water clean and viable for people to drink you stretch the infrastructure more and more.... you need more and more treatment plants etc, and it only stands to reason that it will become tougher and tougher as you need to do it more and more and more quickly also... couldn't the chemicals be a side product of this race to keep up with consumption??

Even though sometimes things appear to be conspiracy, they may not be?

Namaste

edit on 20-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling

edit on 20-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: bare spelling errors

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The NWO did release a thousand vials of a deadly virus that causes very mild sore throats in up to 0.8% of those who come into contact with it, a few years back. They hoped to kill billions. It resulted in no deaths but a small increase in profits for a throat lozenge manufacturer. Unfortunately the NWO had just sold their shares in the throat lozenge manufacturer the previous week, having expected all stock markets to fold as folk lay dying from very mild soar throats in the street ......

The NWO's Head High Priest was so ashamed at their failure that he decided to commit suicide ...... by jumping naked off a three foot high wall into sea. Whilst the tide was out. Rumour has it he suffered mild sand abrasion to his left buttock. And was bound over to keep the peace for 2 years after being found guilty of public decency offences.

This is the sort of evil criminal masterminds we are up against!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Absolutely wonderful compilation Highlander. S&F&

FYI - there's more.

The chronic disease pandemic is finally on the radar - called the NCD Pandemic for "non-communicable diseases" - now killing more people each year than all other causes combined (3 of 5 people every year who die globally). The big four are cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and respiratory disease - and the evidence links ALL of these to contaminants and disease agents created by industry. Huge numbers of people survive to live debilitated and disabled, and they're increasingly expensive to carry. ....The world's corporate leaders say a) people are making themselves sick, b) sick people cost too much money to keep alive, and c) nations have to start culling the herd. Starting with the old and disabled. ...Nations already are complying, including the USA, Britain and India.

Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) are the leading causes of death globally, killing more people each year than all other causes combined. ….

Of the 57 million deaths that occurred globally in 2008, 36 million – almost two thirds – were due to NCDs, comprising mainly cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes and chronic lung diseases.1 The combined burden of these diseases is rising fastest among lower-income countries, populations and communities, where they impose large, avoidable costs in human, social and economic terms. About one fourth of global NCD-related deaths take place before the age of 60.

NCDs have become a universal threat. They kill three in five people a year, and 80 percent of the victims in 2011 will live in developing countries. Roughly a third will be younger than 60. Even larger numbers of people are living disabled by these illnesses.

Chronic disease to cost $47 trillion by 2030: WEF

The global economic impact of the five leading chronic diseases -- cancer, diabetes, mental illness, heart disease, and respiratory disease -- could reach $47 trillion over the next 20 years, according to a study by the World Economic Forum (WEF). ….

"This is not a health issue, this is an economic issue ….." ……

….Mental health, which is typically left off lists of leading NCDs, will account for $16 trillion -- a third of the overall $47 trillion anticipated costs.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Several things shocked me - Abortions, miscarriages, and lowering rates of fertility.

It's all related and it's all problematic =/. I believe in depopultation, although I wouldn't have related it to the 9 heads of the hydra. It's still interesting.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow - Just alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs were a contributing factor in 12.4% of all deaths worldwide. Seems if you give the people something to smoke, drink or sniff then they do the whole global population control all on their own.

W.H.O global deaths from alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.

There's a lot of profit in that there massacre.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
These guys need a few more ideas, so far they're failing miserably.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's been said, but I'l say it again...

I'll fear this vast conspiracy when there's quantifiable proof - like the population actually decreasing every year, instead of increasing at a frightening rate.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Way to support the corporate NWO!

The evidence shows that most chronic disease is caused by contaminants and disease agents created by industry. But your corporate leaders say sick people make themselves sick - AND cost too much money. So they want to cull the herd.

It's bs. Check it out: Sick People, Not Corporate Greed, Causing Financial Crisis?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
In order to make an analogy that fits my thought paths, I am reminded of an episode of Stargate SG1, season 4, episode 16, entitled ‘2010’. In this episode, a race called the
‘Aschen”, make a treaty with earth and brings their advanced medical skills to us as part of the treaty.

Im glad you posted this. 3 days ago I had a conversation with my family about the depopulation agenda and used this exact analogy to explain it as I seen that exact episode 3 days ago, last night I seen the conclusion titled "2001" (season 5). I would advice people to watch both episodes. There is a lot of truth in Stargate, the Goa'uld system lords always reminded me of the elite.

What a coincidence you mentioned the Aschen in the same way

Great post, S&F!

BTW: They are opening up 1,000 PADS (fracking sites) just a few miles away from my home in Ireland, the local communities are trying their best to prevent it from happening but we are not getting enough media attention and nobody outside my county knows that Fracking is happening in County Fermanagh.
They are going to kill all the wildlife in my area...and us!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Sorry i just don't believe there's a shadowy NWO trying to wipe out a percentage of the population, i do however believe that putting profit before people is the cause of a lot of the worlds problems.

Thing about these NCD's is that they generally take you out after you've passed the breeding stage of your life so as a control method it's useless really. Both my grandparents on both sides died from lung cancer so I've seen what NCD's do - it ain't pretty.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo !

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Anyone in the AMA doesn't have the right to call themselves Doctors or Scientists.

and the whole abduction thing, where do you think they go? I have a theory, they go to a D.U.M.B. where they will be tortured, raped, and then killed.

I'm breaking off from the world that they have in store for me, that is killing or making my life as miserable as possible, and I would like them to try when I become a psychic master, which I'm well on my way.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Star and Flag, one of those chemicals is BPA, and it is a gender bending endocrine disruptor
in most plastics.

Its in the dash of your car and when it gets hot it releases it into the air and that is part of the
smell in your car on a hot summer day.

It is has entered the food chain via plastic photo degrading in plastic, and one of the bigger
piles of it is the giant garbage patches floating in the oceans.

Google "Great Pacific Garbage patch"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Just my personal opinion. But I don't believe their 7 billion population figures. I believe it's much lower. Can I prove it? No. And neither can the 7 billion be proved. Unless one wants to take their word for it. Which most do.

S&F Highlander.
edit on 10/19/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

This is exactly right, how many things have we caught the governments of the world lying about ???

The lies are never ending...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I like your stats on the majority of the thread but i could not agree with the AIDS stats as people dont die of AIDS. Its a farce. Do some research into it. These people are dying of malnutrition and drought along with all the diseases associated with it. Aids is used as a cover for funding. Another mistruth that we so fearfully accepted. I suppose in a way it supports the population reduction agenda as people were using contreception but this was not the initial reason for the deception. Im afraid it was our old friend MONEY and his sadistic wife GREED.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
For all the horror of the OP's nine points, this is only the beginning of sorrows...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If there truly are nine ways in which the world is being depopulated, all I can say is they're not working fast enough! Seriously, somebody really needs to get with the program here, because yeah we're at 7 billion today, and 8 billion tomorrow, and 9 billion by Sunday morning.

I'm not talking about killing people. Just stop hypothetical people from being born. That's all. Nice and clean and easy. Or are we protecting hypothetical people these days?

Get busy, people. We apparently need a lot more than nine ways to get things under control.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This begs the question, really big picture stuff, but something we have to address:

We are growing rapidly, decimating our environment, and using up what is ultimately finite resources on our little rock at an alarming rate.

What Should we do?

The current formula is totally not sustainable, meaning death for ALL of us.

So what do we do?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
World population is spiraling out of control in some places, in countries like Ethiopia population is roughly doubling every generation. How could a group supposedly powerful enough to control the world be so inefficient?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It is admirable that you are passionate in your philosophy. What is not admirable is that you base it on false information.

I may not have these things in order, but that is not necessary to my point. The stem cell research that George "W" Bush approved had only to do with an existing line of stem cells cultured from a "discarded" embryo created during an in-vitro process; a clump of a couple of dozen cells. I know for the rabid right to life this distinction means nothing but the cells were not from a fetus. There is also a cell line that was taken from the kidney cells of a fetus that had been medically aborted. A few cells were taken from the fetus's kidney and studied, and replicated. This was I think in 1970.
Those are the lines that were approved.

Vaccines are not made from fetuses. Some vaccines have used one of the above mentioned cell lines, 40years old now, as part of the process. BUT the vaccine itself has nothing of those cells in it. It would be like saying if you eat a carrot from your garden you are eating the cow poop you fertilized it with.

Then, not happy to spread those little falsehoods to fire up those who never bother to investigate the truth of things, you go on to the too oft perpetuated myth of the abortion breast cancer link. The only thing that links those things together is that both things, abortion and breast cancer happen to women. I wonder how you explain the rise in male breast cancer?

There are many many reasons for the fall of "fertility" in the modern world. Environmental pollutants, chemical exposure are a big part of the decline of actual fertility. Our environment is increasingly inundated with chemicals that affect hormone production. We see this very clearly in the aquatic species in our rivers, lakes and streams. Generations of fish and amphibians are being born with deformed or nonfunctional sex organs. This effect is seen more often in males. It was not an expected result of the proliferation of better living through chemicals, it was simply that greed prevents humans from looking at the long game.

Then there is the fact that reasonably safe birth control has been available in the western part of the globe for about 50 years. Educated women can choose when to start a family and decide how many children they will have. Most couples do not choose to have children if they cannot afford them, so as the western economic crisis grows I am sure there will be a greater decrease in the number of births, well that is unless the ultra right wing religious nuts succeed in cutting all funds for impoverished women to obtain birth control.

Please don't spread disinformation and outright lies just to promote your beliefs, you do the world a great disservice.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How about suicide? Those lovely ANTIdepressants "which may increase thoughts of suicide."

Good post. You're making me use my brain.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join