It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 heads of the Hydra = 9 methods being used today to depopulate the world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

I would like to say Thanks for all your intense efforts, long hours and diligents in researching these statistics!
Though I can't imagine there will be too many people to believe that this is true! The world we live in is sickening and some of this stuff was so disgustingly horrible that I was only able to get through the first two of the nine!
It's not only sad that such things are happening but also the fact that so many people will deny that it has or could have! I don't ever expect our world to change for the better but to get worse over time especially when the truth is so hard to swallow! God help us to see the truth, punish the wicked and evolve beyond such horrid deeds!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Health Food stores are not nearly as healthy as they like to make out.What is really disturbing is that their staff proffer medical advice to their customers. I'm sorry, but a 19 year old hippychick with no 3rd level education in a ragged woolen sweater, is not giving me any advice.

"soy is soooo good for you"........... What???????? You must be kidding. it is the second most common food allergen known to man, and there is no such thing as organic soy.

Speaking of allergens, many health stores offer free allergy tests (some even charge).Invariably you will be told you are allergic to dairy. You will never be told you have a soy allergy.Why? Because health stores sell tons upon tons of soy, a huge amount of it as dairy replacement.

Sure they sell some organic milk, but as a percentage of sales it's miniscule and always outrageously priced...... leading to "have you tried the soymilk. it actually tastes better than real milk"............. another dispicable lie.

My favourite is their "Homeopathic remedies". This is pure charlatanry (if that's a word).It is mathematically disproved and only an ignorant fool would argue for it's active efficacy.The entire concept relies on ignorance and the placebo effect, which any doctor will tell you is very real.Snake oil salesmen will never tell you that chalk pills achieve nearly 50% efficacy in trials against active drugs, which often fail to do much better.

Problem is though, if you found out your doctor had just given you chalk, you would lose the psychosomatic benefit and sue his ass off.

People who swear by health stores do get sick too, but do they ever sue the health store? Not yet. But I suspect when the lawyers are done screwing doctors they will turn their sights on the new age cash cow.

I buy certain things from health stores, and boy do I pay for it.They do have good chocolate unlike your average convenience store.But look at how much stuff is packaged in plastic and tin cans.Poisonous dies in the cardboard packaging etc.How much of it is processed?And WTF does natural ingredients mean?Asbestos can be a natural ingredient.

The best health store is your garden if you are lucky enough to have one.Know your food personally from seed to harvest and make sure your soil is clean.There is no magic bullet when it comes to eating healthy.If you buy your food, accept the fact that it has come to you through several phases each of which must be profitable.The profiteers involved in this will cut whatever corners they can to maximise profits.

For example, I was a Kashi junkie for a long time and would chastise my friends for eating Kellogs or General mills crap.Until, that is one of them pointed out to me that Kashi is owned by Kellogs!!! For years I was farting Kashi methane (stuff gives you gas) into the atmosphere.If global warming is real I take a large share of the blame.

So I switched to Morningstar Farms.Doh! Guess who owns them?See above.

Finally I spotted the one..... Bear Naked, but just to be sure I googled it. You guessed it .See above.

Don't have blind faith in these health stores.Google every product before you buy it. You'll be horrified at what you'll find out about what might appear to be the most wholesome stuff.
edit on 20-10-2011 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Where did you get your allergy test done? If it was done at a healthstore it ain't worth the paper it's written on.
If it was a bona fide medical allergy test, then they are guilty of willful negligence.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
9. Abduction of children
news.sky.com...

From your source "While the majority are found, some remain missing.
Andrew Gosden, 14, is one of the few who have not been found."

So one head of Hydra is cut off...

And population decline is in western developed countries ..population growth is in poor countries and developing countries and you know the reason for that ( family planing, education , work and career obligations, free choice of abortion etc etc ..so two heads of Hydra cutted

edit on 20-10-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
reply to post by undo

Where did you get your allergy test done? If it was done at a healthstore it ain't worth the paper it's written on.
If it was a bona fide medical allergy test, then they are guilty of willful negligence.

i didn't get an allergy test. my digestive tract response was the test. it didn't happen all at once either, but over a long period of time. i slowly started to develop worse and worse indigestion and gas associated with it, every time i'd eat shrimp or nuts. then i noticed i had the same reaction to lobster and crab. when i started describing these symptoms to a nurse, she said, "you know the common ingredient in all of those things is iodine in the shell." later, i had breast cancer and a chemo port was installed in my chest. they used betadine to clean the area and i swelled up, that pretty much confirmed it.

edit on 20-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
wow *round applause*

What an eye opener; of course many of us understand the depopulation, but i thnk the numbers speak for themselves. Absolutly SICK that we can BLINDLY follow such people and call them "Leaders"... when all they are doing is making Earth a worse place to live in.

Each of those leaders, those scientists, those pharma-peeps, doctors and everyone involved (knowingly or not) will NOT be going anywhere good when they pass on from this SHORT carnation on Earth. They will get everything they deserve for making the people of Earth put up and deal with sooo much negative and life threatening things.

Great thread; hope it gets More notice then it has gotten already, your the man highlander, thank you for your self-research.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Could be a chondroitin allergy too.Iodine is present in a lot of other foods too. Malt breads and Naan bread are high in iodine.Obviosly fish oil supplements have a lot of iodine.Sea salt is another source.

In fact the highest amounts of iodiner are found in soil and water, and consequently a lot of vegetables.Soy is rich in iodine as are turnip greens and strawberries. Most fruit contains iodine.

If you eat organic vegetables or fruit your chances of imbibing iodine are greatly increased.this is because of natural fertilisers which often include kelp, shellfish and/or organic compost, which enters the soil and water and is uptaken by the plant.

So iodine is an unlikely culprit if you consume vegetables or fruit.It's in pretty much everything.My bet would be chondroitin as it is a constituent of shell, and often noted in supplements as a potential allergen.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Absolutely wonderful compilation Highlander. S&F&

FYI - there's more.

Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) are the leading causes of death globally, killing more people each year than all other causes combined. ….

The global economic impact of the five leading chronic diseases -- cancer, diabetes, mental illness, heart disease, and respiratory disease -- could reach $47 trillion over the next 20 years, according to a study by the World Economic Forum (WEF). ….

….Mental health, which is typically left off lists of leading NCDs, will account for $16 trillion --

thanks for the input soficrow

further to the 'depopulation' detractors, if you followed the links in the OP you would have found the UN documents on population control agrerements with all member nations, oneof which lists all the member countries and their current and target populations

interestingly, there are a subtantial number of countries who state they don't have enough people in their nation

why? birth rates are too low!

why are birth rates too low?
pick one or more of the reasons we are discussing

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
reply to post by undo

Could be a chondroitin allergy too.Iodine is present in a lot of other foods too. Malt breads and Naan bread are high in iodine.Obviosly fish oil supplements have a lot of iodine.Sea salt is another source.

In fact the highest amounts of iodiner are found in soil and water, and consequently a lot of vegetables.Soy is rich in iodine as are turnip greens and strawberries. Most fruit contains iodine.

If you eat organic vegetables or fruit your chances of imbibing iodine are greatly increased.this is because of natural fertilisers which often include kelp, shellfish and/or organic compost, which enters the soil and water and is uptaken by the plant.

So iodine is an unlikely culprit if you consume vegetables or fruit.It's in pretty much everything.My bet would be chondroitin as it is a constituent of shell, and often noted in supplements as a potential allergen.

hey thanks, i'll look that up. is it also in betadine?

by the way, i use to have one upper respiratory infection after another. i was on antibiotics all the time, thusly why i would get some virulent yeast infections. i had tried combating the respiratory infections with large amounts of vitamin c, but all it did was turn mucus to running streams of acid that burned everywhere it went, and ate the enamel off my teeth. i didn't realize the vitamin c doses were causing such pain associated with respiratory infections, but when i did finally get the hint, i would not take vitamin c in its pharmaceutical form, rather just as it was in nature, in the form of fresh fruits and juices squeezed from fresh fruits. that helped but didn't decrease the prevalent bouts of respiratory infections. so i tried echinacea and it worked. well that is, till i noticed that every time i took it, lymph nodes would swell and burst, particularly on my chest and in my armpits. (had breast cancer at the time and didn't know it). now why would an immune system stimulant do that to my lymph nodes? i'd like to know in case i ever need an alternative to antibiotics again

edit on 20-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
If there truly are nine ways in which the world is being depopulated, all I can say is they're not working fast enough! Seriously, somebody really needs to get with the program here, because yeah we're at 7 billion today, and 8 billion tomorrow, and 9 billion by Sunday morning.

I'm not talking about killing people. Just stop hypothetical people from being born. That's all. Nice and clean and easy. Or are we protecting hypothetical people these days?

Get busy, people. We apparently need a lot more than nine ways to get things under control.

I appreciate your view and yes we need to be responsible in terms of bringing more people into our world

unfortunately the info we all look at in terms of a so called 7 billion population is based on a bunch of forecasts not actual data

the evidence I have been following - and its very heavily segmented - indicates that the fertility rate is declning, birth rates are declining in pretty much all western nations, and overall the population is diminishing not increasing

there's plenty of info out there if you start looking
edit on 20-10-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
World Birth/Death Rates (2011 est.)1

Birth Rate:___________________________ Death Rate:
19 births/1,000 population______________ 8 deaths/1,000 population
131.4 million births per year_____________55.3 million people die each year
360,000 births per day________________151,600 people die each day
15,000 births each hour________________6,316 people die each hour
250 births each minute________________105 people die each minute
4 births each second of every day______almost 2 people die each second

www.wholesomewords.org...
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm not sure if there would be chondroitin in Betadine (which is a stabilised form of iodine) but I certainly wouldn't rule out the possiblity of minute traces perhaps given how iodine is often sourced most cheaply from marine sources.

The specific form of stabilised iodine may have caused a reaction that the natural form might not.

It's worth your while investigating a bit though. It could be detrimental to misidentify a severe allergy's root cause.

There are 3 types of Echinacea, each with it's own combination of phenols.Certain strains lack certain phenols (thought to be the likely active ingredient if any).

There is much debate on the efficacy of Echinacea as an immune system booster.The least scientific trials suggest that it can prevent or shorten common cold.These are based on an amalgamation of previous, and often even less scientific studies.

The 2003 Stanford double blind tests, showed it to have no effect whatsoever.

The most credible proponent of echinacea unfortunately has vested interests in it's sales.

The fact that nobody can demonstrate the chemical mechanism supposedly at work here raises questions.If Big Pharma could demonstrate this, they would be straight in to patent the derivative and cut themselves a slice of the common cold market. They can get killer drugs like Rofecoxib (vioxx) put back on shelves based on mere partial efficacy. if it works they will be on it. They are not interested in Echinacea.

When I see this kind of debate over a drug/herb, I like to withold and let time tell.

The chances are that you don't know the exact strain you took.Or you maybe have had a blend of all 3 and had a reaction to a particular phenol.

Also the "active ingredient" in herbal remedies,is not evenly distributed. A case in point would be DigitalisFoxglove which contains cardiac glycosides, and from which cardio drugs known as Digitalin are derived.
Digitalis is effective in herbal form but the glycosides are not evenly distributed and the concentration variance can be in the 100s of per cent.

So with herbal remedies you have to be careful.It can be like going into a bar and ordering a Shandy and getting served a Long Island Iced Tea, but not being able to taste the difference. After what you thought was 5 pints of shandy has now given you alcohol poisoning.

We need to bring back apothecaries, where educated people can make safe herbal preparations.Today, our pharmacies are under the yoke of Big Pharma, their training and knowledge being next to useless.They are reduced to being the world's best educated till operators.

Meanwhile, charlatans and snake-oil salesmen have taken over the apothecarist's role. And have you noticed how they are packaging and presenting their herbal remedies in pillform and in plastic bottles, just like Big Pharma.

It's a jungle out there.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

well i can testify that echinacea works as my entire family, including me, were able to combat respiratory infections with it, where before, we had to go to the doctor for antibiotics. i'm fairly certain i know why the lymph nodes did the burst thing but that's another topic (and boy is it a doozy).

as far as homeopathy is concerned, my sis is one of those people who has many severe allergies to things that float in the air, on the skin, or in the stomach. she has to sleep with non allergenic everything. her system is completely wacked out. if she takes a preparation to help her sleep, such as valium, it wakes her up. she has to take benadryl for that purpose, as the other stuff does the opposite of its intended usage. her sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems are flipped around in some strange ways. anyway, her doc in california suggested she try pulsatilla, which is a homeopathetic sugar pill laced with pollen from a wind flower. it works on the same premise as an allergy shot, but without the needle. it's measured, such as 3x, 6x, etc. when she has one of her bouts, she gets post nasal drip that would keep her up all night coughing, if not for the double whammy of using pillows to prop her head and shoulders up while she's sleeping, and the pulsatilla 6x. so i don't personally think they are as bad as you're saying or as unmeasured as you're saying. in fact, many pharmacies carry pharmaceutical brands of things like echinacea.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would like to thank the contributors to this thread so far, positive and negative alike

special thanks to Undo and Soficrow as well

for my friends who proposed the yada-yada-no-conspiracy - I was hoping folks would make some of their own enquiries and participate, so here's some more info 4 ya

I am an Aussie so its not so easy to comprehend the war on the US citizen when we have our own nincompoop government to contend with

it doesn't help when you have people in the government like Obama's favourite scientist Mr. John P Holdren

What about Mr Holdren you ask?
It just so happens he was Mr Clinton's favourite too,

and it just so happens, that he is the same John P Holden who infamously co-wrote a 1977 textbook in which he advocated the formation of a “planetary regime” that would use a “global police force” to enforce totalitarian measures of population control, including forced abortions, mass sterilization programs conducted via the food and water supply, as well as mandatory bodily implants that would prevent couples from having children, is a Malthusian fanatic in the tradition of the arcane anti-human ideology that originated amongst British aristocracy in the 19th century

added to this is stuff you can easily find online in full unadulterated text like, the 'silent war' declared in 1954

I would encourage you to dig - I dont yet know how far this rabbit hole goes.....

but wait, there's more..

For those concerned how our own leadership could possibly be involved in such a questionable matter, one needs to understand the ongoing relationship between the Bush family and Adolph Hitler. It has been well documented by Webster Tarpley and Antonin Chaitkin in the book, “George Bush: An Unauthorized Biography,” that our President’s grandfather, Senator Prescott Bush, was funneling millions of dollars into Hitler’s war effort through Union Bank Corporation. In October, 1942, the government seized UBC under the Trading with the Enemies Act, declaring the bank to be a Nazi front. Prescott Bush was at that time a director of UBC. For those who are interested in further documentation of this, I refer you to chapter 2 of the above cited book.

The Bush-Hitler connection did not end with the seizing of the bank. It simply became more covert and less easy to detect. It was continued on through Skull and Bones, the Yale secret society with massive Nazi connections, into which both Presidents Bush immersed themselves at Yale.

It is important here to understand that using water as a medium for poisoning had its genesis in the Nazi prison camps, where the first introduction of the hotly debated compound sodium fluoride was used as a form of hippocampal dulling.

According to Charles Perkins, who was appointed post-war head of the German chemical giant I.G. Farben, “The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children’s teeth…The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination, control and loss of liberty…The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies…Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual’s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.”

His remarks were reinforced by Dr. E.H. Bonner, who was the great Albert Einstein’s nephew: “Even in small quantities sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has ever been found.” For those wishing a more complete reading on this subject, please reference “The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben,” by Joseph Borken.

I kid you not
edit on 20-10-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by soficrow

putting profit before people is the cause of a lot of the worlds problems.

Exactly what I said:

The evidence shows that most chronic disease is caused by contaminants and disease agents created by industry. But your corporate leaders say sick people make themselves sick - AND cost too much money. So they want to cull the herd.

It's bs. Check it out: Sick People, Not Corporate Greed, Causing Financial Crisis?

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Thing about these NCD's is that they generally take you out after you've passed the breeding stage of your life

Not any more. Check out the stats on childhood cancer, kids with arthritis, atherosclerosis, the lot. Never mind autism, ADHD and everything under the "mental health" category.

as a control method it's useless really. ....i just don't believe there's a shadowy NWO trying to wipe out a percentage of the population,

I said culling the herd - and new policies of 'benign neglect' do just that, starting with the old and disabled. .....Following the NCD Pandemic summit in September, where the World Economic Forum declared the pandemic is an "economic issue, not a health issue" - several nations including the USA, Britain and India moved on policies to get with the program.

edit on 20/10/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

Originally posted by soficrow

....The world's corporate leaders say a) people are making themselves sick, b) sick people cost too much money to keep alive, and c) nations have to start culling the herd. Starting with the old and disabled. ...Nations already are complying, including the USA, Britain and India.

Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) are the leading causes of death globally, killing more people each year than all other causes combined. ….

.....About one fourth of global NCD-related deaths take place before the age of 60.

Chronic disease to cost $47 trillion by 2030: WEF

...according to.... the World Economic Forum (WEF). ….

"This is not a health issue, this is an economic issue ….." ……

….Mental health, which is typically left off lists of leading NCDs, will account for $16 trillion -- a third of the overall $47 trillion anticipated costs.

if you followed the links in the OP you would have found the UN documents on population control agrerements with all member nations, oneof which lists all the member countries and their current and target populations

Precisely - and that's exactly why the NCD Pandemic is important - it's being used as leverage/rationale by the World Economic Forum to force a more aggressive culling strategy. If you had read my post, if not read the links provided, you would have recognized that the NCD pandemic is being used as the rationale to force nations' compliance with population targets, on the grounds that nations can't afford to carry old, sick and/or unproductive 'consumers.'

interestingly, there are a subtantial number of countries who state they don't have enough people in their nation

Yes - but according to economic analyses, it's the ratio of productive workers to non-productive dependents that's off, not the birth rate - so if nations cull the elderly and disabled "useless eaters," the ratio of productive workers to non-productive dependents will be restored.

...I obviously do not agree with the analysis or strategy, but these are the new policy directions, and the rationale.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
1.some of this is hyperbole we are a country of 330 million so a million missing child reports in a year is nonsense when the majority of reports are parents losing their kid for an afternoon at the mall/disney how many abductions(not divorce fights) or children preyed upon are there really? i know its not zero and i know its disgusting but the ops links were from a charity using statistical manipulation/hot buttons to beg for money

2. when i was in h.s. i was told the population was 2.2 billion today im told its over 6 billion not to disagree with the entire thread but at this rate if the lizards/aliens/aschen/rich white people dont step up their depopulation game we society will have to.

3. its a beautifully written post but i spent so much time reading i didnt have time to read the replies or check some of my other suspicions so sorry if im wrong but 50 million abortions ?really? that sounds far fetched and i really hope its not true or shame on us for not spending/doing more to prevent unwanted pregnancies. maybe its just basic math for a population this big multiplied by that many years. really hope the actual number is a lot lower.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is depopulation really a bad thing? I feel like the population growth is getting a little out of control, but thats just me...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
oops this post was intended for Blah yada

I do not have blind faith. But walk into a health food store and walk around for half an hour then go to a regular grocery store and see how you feel....
Please, I'm not stupid, I read labels. I try to do my research on something before I walk in to the store, then when I get there I just ask where the product is.

edit on 21-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Is depopulation really a bad thing? I feel like the population growth is getting a little out of control, but thats just me...

I spose that depends on whether you are the depopulator or the depopulee.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join