It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 heads of the Hydra = 9 methods being used today to depopulate the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
5000 thousand years of patient planning huh? Have they discovered all the countries already that time to make that ultimate plan?? Why wait for 5k years and allow the population to grow then later execute the plan???? Why dont they execute the plan 5k years ago wherein human population is alot LOT smaller??? Geezus how come you come up with such conclusions?? too much sci-fi movies or anime huh?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
some witch doctors in africa convinced a tribe of people suffering from aids, that having sex with virgins would cure their aids. as a result, all the young, unmarried males and females were gang raped. thus resulting in a new generation of people infected with the aids virus. they had children. those children were infected. the uninfected sector of the populace who gave birth to uninfected babies, lost their babies, when all the young virgins were used up and all that was left was infants. the only people surviving in the tribe now, are young children, and most of them are dying from aids.

in china and india, female infanticide has resulted in such a huge gender imbalance, that the generation of males currently approaching adolescence, will never have a relationship with a female as an adult, because there won't be any of reproductive age. it's already starting to happen, in fact, and has resulted in females being kidnapped from other neighboring countries, to provide their sons with future brides.

consider the historical disdain for women in both pagan and non-pagan countries, and the focus of anti-population groups, women are target number one. this is where the worst tragedy exists. the infant mortality rates are but a pale shadow in comparison to the actual subject of attack: female humans.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I suggest you try to find the Strecker Memorandum material if you haven't read it or watched the material. Its regarding what he believed happened around AIDS.

In his film he shows how the United Nations was trying to solve an environmental problem. they knew that the biggest problem was the human population. And when our world reaches double its population near 2014, computer models have shown that all life on earth will die or wish they were dead, according to the UN.

So if your were in the U.N. and knew this potential disaster what would you do?

answer: create a virus that would kill specifically three-quarters of the people on earth.

He showed the actual U.N. document that planned to do this on television and governments threatened him. They allegedly killed his brother and the senator who was sponsoring it.

Dr. Strecker also showed scientifically exactly how the U.N. did it. They took a virus from a sheep and a virus from a cow and blended them together in a certain way to make AIDS virus. Before they distributed it, they also made a cure for it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Maybe that's why every employee that was at the Bohemian Grove this year received a small stuffed animal frog.
To symbolize that we are being cooked/killed without even realizing it. Wow, when you said that "Boil the frog" It clicked, someone mentioned the toy frog gifts a few months back and asking if anyone knew the symbology behind it. I think that might be the answer. Were all just frogs being boiled without even realizing it. Polywog stew anyone?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Well they're not doing a very good job at this de-population business are they. World populations has or is just about to hit 7 billion !

it would be double that without their efforts

we need to consider the child-bearing capabilities of the next generation

don't imagine for a minute that they will rush their 5,000 year old plan and try and use force to gain power over us

they want to boil us slowly like the frog, so we dont notice what is happening until it is too late

Would you honestly want the world population to be 14 billion?

Thank god it's only 7. I am in no way in favor of a more easily controlled population or an "NWO" but I gotta say, we'd all be better off with 3 billion rather than 7...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great read. Thanks for such a well put together thread. It amazes and disturbs me how long this all has gone on.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"They" are not very effective at depopulating, we are 7 billion and will be 8 billion within 15 years. Most of what you have described as "their" methods of depopulating is in fact just Natural selection. Expect it to hit us harder as we reach for 10 billion

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsyHeart
How about suicide? Those lovely ANTIdepressants "which may increase thoughts of suicide."

Good post. You're making me use my brain.

Nah, suicide will never be an efficient means of population control, no matter how many people load up on anti-depressants. Human beings, like all animals, have a ridiculously strong instinct to want to live and survive and breed. You need to trick them. You need to get them consuming something they love, only to discover later that it has sterilized them. And not something slow-acting like fatty hamburgers or cigarettes. Something like bread or corn. That's what people need to start working on!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
"They" are not very effective at depopulating, we are 7 billion and will be 8 billion within 15 years. Most of what you have described as "their" methods of depopulating is in fact just Natural selection. Expect it to hit us harder as we reach for 10 billion

It amazes me how some people would rather let millions of people die in agony by starvation or from lack of fresh water and a resulting pandemic than simply reduce birth rates to a tolerable level. Oh, yeah. "God" says we're supposed to be fruitful and multiply. But even the best fruit trees need to be cut back periodically to ensure good fruit.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Waldy

It amazes me how some people would rather let millions of people die in agony by starvation or from lack of fresh water and a resulting pandemic than simply reduce birth rates to a tolerable level. Oh, yeah. "God" says we're supposed to be fruitful and multiply. But even the best fruit trees need to be cut back periodically to ensure good fruit.

water is everywhere, even in the air. there are technologies to clean even the yuckiest water to make it good for human consumption. and technologies to extract water from the air and purify it for drinking. there's no reason on god's green earth that people are dying from starvation or lack of water, other than pure maliciousness.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
thread fail - there are 7 billion and counting and you think all of this effort time and money by millions of co conspirators is working ?

I would be a lot simpler to re engineer the plague, cheaper too.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
On this one I am with the NWO.

Basically this sounds like another anti-abortion thread.

I want less people and more of the animal populations we have devastated returned to the planet.
The rain forests regrown and the waterways to be returned to health and refilled with life instead of filth!

The only way this is possible is if humans are kept at a reasonable number. the constant butchering of this earth for the use of materials and to clear farm land and the killing to extinction of other species sometimes for mere sport or to procure so called aphrodisiacs so there can be more people is disgusting to me!

The rate of aborted clusters of human cells that bothers everyone bothers me so much more if I think of that number being grown to life status and born and repopulating. Each of those giving birth to more who give birth to more!

The rate of death of other species seems to little bother abortion activists who don't mind eating newborn animals for their delicate tissues!

It seems to me that it is ignorant to not want better quality of life and long life and the only way is if do not populate to a point that destroys our surroundings and allows breeding at a uncontrolled rate.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Char-Lee because:
edit on 20-10-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
On this one I am with the NWO.
I want less people and more of the animal populations we have devastated returned to the planet.
The rain forests regrown and the waterways to be returned to health and refilled with life instead of filth!

less people does not clean rivers or regrow rainforests. that's the issue, in fact. there are groups on the planet currently, who believe it is their destiny to rule the planet and as a result, will inflict their copious children with a subpar quality of life, in order that they may eventually be king of the hill. in the usa, the laws are such, that inflicting children with subpar quality of life, can result in losing your children to the state. the pressure has been on for a few decades now, to create mini utopias for children to grow, thrive and survive in, but with less and less money. the decline in populations who do not subject their children to subpar quality of life, is a direct result of this.

i heard a conspiracy guy talk about this, as regards the obama presidency. i think he's wrong about obama to an extent, but i think he's onto something important, otherwise. you might be interested in viewing this, if you haven't already

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
its easy to say this is hogwash when you are not sick from your water (yet), lost a child, cant have a child, had one abducted, been brainwashed into fighting their wars, contracted aids

let's see how loud we scream for justice when it enters our circle....are we really so conditioned to just off-handedly dismiss the wholesale death of hundreds of millions of people each year?

it is quite clear there is a plan - I havent posted all my research having taken up enough space in this thread, which incidentally is about possibly joining the dots in regards to these 9 methods that may 'seem' to be independant but 'may' actually be inter-dependant

thanks for your comments

cheers

How do you explain the millions and millions now saved from things like malaria that used to devastate populations? One example of hundreds or thousands.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I find myself disagreeing with you, granted a lot of people are dying from all the reasons listed but these are purely through Humanity as a whole, not some select people labelled as the 'elite' killing people off. We are doing that for them wether they want it or not.

I also find myself thinking....Paranoiaaaa
edit on 20-10-2011 by Dionisius because: because I can

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
It's been said, but I'l say it again...

I'll fear this vast conspiracy when there's quantifiable proof - like the population actually decreasing every year, instead of increasing at a frightening rate.

And also when life expectancy stops increasing! we live much longer lives now. I personnel y wish there was a center like on the Solent Green movie where people could go and die in peace and respect instead of someone force feeding and changing our diapers in a home!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Good read...S&F

Sitting at close to 7 billion people, it is obvious that our planet can’t sustain such a large amount. We have known for a while now about the lack of resources available. We consume more than we produce. So the question to ask is…”what alternatives to we have to combat over population? Something has to give. Ethical or not, (hopefully ethical) it has to happen. I’m sure with whatever means they concoct, we won’t know a whole lot about it.

There was an episode of Star Trek (Can’t remember which, but with William Shatner) where they came across a planet that had no disease. The planet was over populated. There was hardly any room for the inhabitance. That ended once human introduced disease to their world. Of course, a very large amount of the people of that world died. But there were some who survived due to their immune systems being able to fight off the disease. The same idea with “the war of the worlds” movie. The aliens died off due to disease. Maybe if there were more of them, one or two could have lived.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If i remember rightly, SG1 had to travel back in time to save the day. We might need a more solid plan.
Where is Thor when you need him?

Originally posted by circuitsports
thread fail - there are 7 billion and counting and you think all of this effort time and money by millions of co conspirators is working ?

I would be a lot simpler to re engineer the plague, cheaper too.

Reply Fail...Your forgetting it has already been done.
The dark ages are coming back, but they need a knew catalyst other than infected rats. Maybe "Natural Disasters" will be more prudent this time around.

No one has mentioned Cancer yet. Im suprised. I do not think they created it, as they did with AIDs, but they do have cures. However they do not divulge them with us, and for whatever reason, it can't be a good one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

A really interesting read my friend you provide a lot of food for thought. star and flag for you
please people keep this thread on home page so it educates.

edit on 20-10-2011 by BobLazarJR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sorry I can't believe it. If the world population drops to 500 million then so does our technology. In fact we'd take a step back to about the level of living the human race had when the population was 500 million. You can bag me or research it I don't care.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join