It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photography of ATS Members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
How do you post pictures instead of links???

Chip

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by nilkin67]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nilkin67
How do you post pictures instead of links???

Just click "quote" on this posts to see an example of what you can type to get a picture in your post...

[Edited on 2004/11/21 by Hellmutt]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Took this this past Sunday evening out back...

This one about a minute later, to the west...Thought it turned out...well you can see yourself:

[Edited on 11/22/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow Helmutt...Awesome pic...My cat would be trying to figure out what the hell was on her and then she'd start eating it

bobafett1972 - Those are wicked man! They have a creepy sort of beauty to them - That first one reminds me of one I took that's in here somewhere...

Alright - Well, I've been busy this weekend taking pics...but most of them were of a soccer game - But I've got a few good ones I'd like to share

Obviously this first was has nothing to do with soccer - lol....This is out at the plantation - Someone had been playing around with the bell string, so I figured it made a pretty good shot...

Okay...Here's some soccer footage - Keeper went for the save, but as you can see, he missed it and isn't too happy...

This one's hilarious...I caught him at the perfect moment....This is one of the most beautiful goals I've seen (at a local game that is)...The guy in the green is JUST about to nail that ball and send it flying into the top corner of the goal...

At any rate - Green team lost - The team with the goalie that I've shown in the above pics are my buddies - Who ended up kicking some ass....I'm supposed to be providing the city league's website with a team photo - Once they have it up, I'll put a link up here if anyone's interested in checking it out....

Edit: Oops...forgot to add the last pic....

[Edited on 11/22/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Heres a few I took. Enjoy p.s Love your snake shot Spacedoubt!

This is a hatchling Darwin Python morelia varegata

and adult coastal carpet morelia mcdowellii

Finally, I love this shot! (not mine)

[Edited on 22-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by E.O.H. aka Enron
bobafett1972 - Those are wicked man! They have a creepy sort of beauty to them - That first one reminds me of one I took that's in here somewhere...

Why thank you Enron, but seeing your photos, plus others on here I always hesitate to post my photos....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Whenever you're having a bad time at work, just think about this poor guy. It is not an arranged picture, he was actually sitting there selling something...

[edit on 2006/4/24 by Hellmutt]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Nice Instar! I see we share the same affection for nature
...Keep posting!

Helmutt...That's crazy man - That spot reminds me of this huge Piaza in Italy I went to - Maybe it's the same one (I'm sure it has some famous name I'm not doing justice to - lol)...But the pidgeons were king there and they didn't give a damn what you did....Sweet shot! Looks like a National Geographic pic almost! (I worship those photographers!)

Well - Here's a few I pulled from the bottom of the barrell, so to speak...They're a little more "use your imagination" types of shots....

Just going for simplicity here...lots of textures and right angles...

It's the butterfly that got away!
...I think it's a cool shot though...Sorta of a artistically desirable imperfection - hehe - Plus it gives the picture motion...

Spanish Moss, Old Oak Tree, Glaring Sun....Yep - You're in the south!

My niece...Swinging away - Her hair...I tell ya man! She's bringing the afro back to a preschool near you

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My bizarre attraction the moon...

Trying the macro out a bit...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Helmutt...That's crazy man - That spot reminds me of this huge Piaza in Italy I went to - Maybe it's the same one (I'm sure it has some famous name I'm not doing justice to - lol)...But the pidgeons were king there and they didn't give a damn what you did....Sweet shot! Looks like a National Geographic pic almost! (I worship those photographers!)

Thanks for those nice words, Enron. Actually my dad was the photographer here and that picture is taken in Istanbul, Turkey.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks Enron, I went bushwalking yesterday with the trusty cam, took some nice shots, i thought anyway. Two scenes are takin both in sunlight and overcast conditions for contrast! (sun in an out all day)
Enjoy
www.aussiepythons.com...

p.s click on pics to enlarge (a bit) also slideshow feature enabled. cheers!

[Edited on 24-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is scanned from a paper photo. It looks like it's printed but it's not. I wish I had the negatives to get a "cleaner" picture. It is a cloudberry. They grow in certain places in Norway and probably in other countries too. They taste like heaven and we eat them for Christmas w/cream...

(Photo: Hellmutt's dad)

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Berry intresting Hellmut

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hope everyone's having a Happy Thanksgiving, for those who celebrate

I went on a little nature stroll this morning with camera in hand...

A Lilly pad - That water looked pretty damn cold - hehe

I love taking pictures of mushrooms! They have a lot of character...In fact, that's precisely what I went looking for - I was surprised to find any, but when I poked my lens into a tree stump, I found the little suckers...

This shot's my favorite of this set...I didn't see that web at first, but when I loaded them up on my PC and checked them out I found it quite a pleasant surprise...

This shot I played around with a few settings until I got it where I wanted it...I changed the white balance to fluorescent, decreased the ISO and increased the exposure time....

[Edited on 11/25/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Very nice shots Enron, love the web n shrooms! Pond is good too! I love nature. Did you llok at my photo link above? what do you think?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Very nice shots Enron, love the web n shrooms! Pond is good too! I love nature. Did you llok at my photo link above? what do you think?

Thanks

I must have missed that link! Beautiful! I love that picture of the falls and the dike...The one labeled "peace" is so mellowed-out looking...That's one of the reasons why I love nature photos - You can just chill out to them after a hard day at work....

Awesome stuff though - I bookmarked it

Must be sweet living on a continent that provides endless photo ops like that....I have to get in my car and drive down the road to the nearest State Park to see trees and animals together...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Norway:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow Helmutt!

That is breathtaking!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Wow Helmutt!

That is breathtaking!

Thanks, Enron. Norway. From a boat. Sunset. No filters. This is what is was like.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I can't see how to insert a picture from my picture file,how does that go???
at the risk of sounding stupid

it's not like inserting a url....is it???

:bnghd:

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join