It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photography of ATS Members

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
Enron
great job -i think you should choose very subtile frame (silver or gray , not more than 5mm) give it pass partou ( spelling
) as well like 2 cm from every side except down : 3.5

Give us your output more!!! (:

Thanks for the comments and suggestions LS and jazzgul - I'll certainly ask the framers what they think about both of your suggestions - I'm clueless in that department - But I'll post a pic of the final outcome

Not sure what you mean by "give us your output more" jazzgul, but I gladly will if you can explain it for me

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
your pictures !!! and all your ideas -eh my english can be unclear sometimes
:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
and for Jak with greetings: just found another one in my recent computer

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

your pictures !!! and all your ideas -eh my english can be unclear sometimes
:bnghd::bnghd:

I know you said you grew up in Holland....on a similar note (although I know Dutch and German are different), Ich kann Deutsch. Aber nur ein bistchen....Mein Grammatik ist nat�rlich scheu�lich....lol - I hope that made sense....I minored in German and that's about the best of my abilities! But your english is perfectly fine! I see what you mean now

Beautiful pic by the way
I think DeusEx expressed it perfectly - I love the way the branches get top-heavy and start to sag under the weight of the snow.....

Someone send out a prayer and make it snow in Florida this year - lol

[edit on 12/10/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
3 different pictures. 3 different colors. Last one is a tree with frost. Sorry about the "blurry" quality on the first picture. I just posted it for the colors. I have to rescan some of my pictures when I can find some time to do it...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I worked out how to use imageshack, heres a few more pics ive taken.

That should do for now!

[edit on 11-12-2004 by instar]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey Instar!! this picture from 26/09/04 taken in the night from the balcony is great to play with in "faking UFO sections"

Seriously -great pics

You like reptilians very much, don't you???

What about greys ???

Hellmutt!! I LOVE this picture of red flower (?), what is it ??? Please give me some info how did you do that ???

Enron - did you choose your frame yet?
What about more pictures???

something I dig out from cellar stories :

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thanks Jazzgal, yeah im passionate about my reptiles! did you notice the shot across the harbour, has what looks like a rod in the sky. No tampering, just a snap cause the sky looked nice. taken from a ferry, returning from taronga zoo.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Everyone's been posting some beautiful pics! Instar - Do you have a pic
ofyour tank(s) from a distance? It must be huge! Or do you have a bunch of
them and keep your reptiles/fish seperate?

Jazzgul - Well...due to my finances, it's now become a do-it-yourself project -
I went and had the photos printed today at good old Wal-Mart - It was
reduced to an 8x10 but it still has a good deal of quality....I bought some
frames and mats - Once I have the finished product put together, I'll post it -
Sadly it isn't going to turn out the way I had envisioned it - Hopefully I can
save up and do something similar next year...

I returned from a camping trip on Monday with a few new pics (I took my
camera this time...yeah!):

More mushrooms...mushroom mushroom mushrooms...I told you guys I like
mushrooms - lol

Interesting light refraction on this photo - more moss (although it's not
Spanish Moss....not sure what kind here)

I thought about re-orienting this photo....But this is how it grew in nature and
thus how it truly appeared - All I did was take a blind shot by shoving my
camera up under this tree's roots - So this is nature in all its
mysticism....Who'da thunk a mushroom will grow upside-down?? The cap of
the mushroom was poking out under the roots of this cypress....

Rolling on the river!

Beware of the deadly and dangerous "shoe-hunters"

Reminder: Try to keep image widths at 850 or less

[edit on 12/14/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Instar what is that/this??

[edit on 15-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hellmutt!! I LOVE this picture of red flower (?), what is it ??? Please give me some info how did you do that ???

That photo of the red flower that look like an insect was taken by my dad. He have many cameras but not a digital one. I�m not sure which camera he used for this picture or how he did it. The red lily on a previous page is very rare. I�ve been told they only excist in three places.

Some very nice pictures on this page. I specially like the "camp29mz.jpg".

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, we finally got some snow here in north country. It isn't much but I went for a walk today and snapped some pics along the Boardman River that runs through downtown Traverse City. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is a pic that I actually took while it was snowing. Notice the overcast sky didn't make for a great pic, but I wanted to show the street I live on. Traverse City is a pretty neat place. Look it up on the web sometime.

Here is a duck. The digital zoom on my camera sucks... I'm not going to use it anymore... But I thought the water looked really colorful.

A frozen staircase leading up to a bridge that spans the river. I have a thing for staircases.

I set this one as my desktop.

Neat little rapids section... I'll set this as my desktop later.

The Boardman River shorline... My camera has a neat screen on it the flips out and can rotate up our down making shots close to the ground really easy. The pic turned out to look a bit crooked. I'll have to work on that.

Anyways... Hope you enjoy... I'll get more pics after we have a real snowfall!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Instar what is that/this??

[edit on 15-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

I dont honestly know mate, I didnt see anything when i took the snap,
At a guess id say a seabird diving?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
[quot]Reminder: Try to keep image widths at 850 or less

Sorry Enron, I didnt realise they'd come out so big mate.
The animals in those pics are not all mine lol I wish!
I keep all my reptiles in separate tanks, otherwise snakes will eat lizards, big lizards will eat small lizards , and turtles eat the fish (intentional) LOl
Heres some pics of some of my tanks for ya, hope there not too big

None of em are huge, but im workin on that!

[edit on 113131p://421211 by instar]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Lost sailor: this picture you choose for your desktop is amazing

Instar: how many pets do you have??? They are incredible!!!

There are A LOT of great pictures lately - jeez I love this thread

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Lost sailor: this picture you choose for your desktop is amazing

Instar: how many pets do you have??? They are incredible!!!

There are A LOT of great pictures lately - jeez I love this thread

I have:
3 bearded dragons
1 shingleback skink
2 bluetongue skinks
1 darwin carpet python
2 green tree frogs
2 turtles (diff sp)
2 seahorse and starfish
2 dogs
1 rabbit
1 hermit crab

You can see some live vid of some of them on my "pet vids?" thread, BTS

havent got vids avail of all yet. Planning to get:

pair of arafura file snakes (water snakes)
pair red eyed green tree frogs
pair of lace monitors (like small komodo)
and start a reef aquarium soon

I just love creatures!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow LS....You live in "the typical American town" - lol....It looks almost exactly like the neighborhood they filmed American Beauty in, as well as quite a few other movies that escape me right now....Beautiful winter pictures - You've really captured the season....That ice shot with the rapids is incredible....I don't really see where that other picture of the stony shoreline is crooked Looks dead on to me...

Those are awesome Instar...I knew from all your photos of different tanks that you had to have quite a few....I showed them to my ex-roommate, who works at a local vet's office and has a few of her own - She was jealous
.....I remember when we lived together, we had an albino aquatic frog named Pinky.....Our other roommate got drunk one night and decided he'd see just how dependent that aquatic frog was on water...Needless to say, water was something he missed - and shall miss forever - lol - RIP Pinky!

Well, I have a few more photos here from my camping trip....

Here we have a beautiful redneck boat ramp....The river got too high to fish, so we put our fishing poles down and I took my camera out as my dad navigated the river...BTW - for those interested - These pictures are all from the Ochlocknee river (You can pronounce that like "Ah-clock-knee")

I had quite a few interesting light refractions....More than usual....I guess it was simply due to the density of the forest....They look quite beautiful though...

Another example of a refraction that ended up complimenting this picture rather nicely...

This picture is looking out from the embankment of our campsite onto the river....It's privately owned land on the side you see in this picture and federal park land on our side....My family has been going to this particular spot for quite a few years....No reason to explain why I think

And here's my ode to your night-time/fire advice jazzgul....I invested in a tripod (which I will be using more of from now on) and I got a lot higher quality shots in the dark....

[edit on 12/15/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
HEY,

I froze my butt off the other night for a meteor Photo..

Take a look over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dedicated it to instar, due to his geographic inability to see the Geminid meteor shower on Monday night...
Pretty cool eh?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Actually....Looking back over those photos that I thought were light refractions, I realize exactly what they are now....

I was trying to focus in on a little spider in my post above this one where I talk about the photos that seemed to be light refractions - But in fact, I think it was the same species that was in this photo below....(from an earlier post)

Perhaps what's in those photos is a translucent macro image of that spider that was transposed by the lighting....

Anyone else think those green and red blurs have a similar appearance to the photo of the spider above? Or have I just gone mad?

[edit on 12/15/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
heres a spider shot i got a while back! Enron, check out my vids on "pet vids" thread!

[edit on 073131p://34127 by instar]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join