It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Guide Help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I wish to contact my Spirit Guide. I know that it is from below, and i do not resent it.
If anyone out there knows how i can contact Him/Her, Ouija Board e.c.t?
I would like to hear from you.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Definitely not through a Quija board lol.... There are some people out there that can channel messages from spirit guides of all types. I can direct you to one, message me if you want the info. But, you can always try asking things yourself. Your answers will come in the form of intuition generally.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Yup, you did post on my other thread to do with the board
Ill send you a message now.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There's many techniques but from what I've heard the best is:
Sit down in a 'pitch black' room and meditate.
If you have an opportunity (possibly OBE) visualize two seats, the location does not matter.
After that just 'sit down on one and wait', keep meditating.

Also manners is a MUST, be polite, ask their name and make sure you don't waste your opportunity.

You can do this same technique while lucid though some people debate whether if it is your higher consciousness or your spirit guide you're conversing with.

Do you meditate?, if so how often and duration?
Have you had an OBE before?, have you had a lucid dream before?, if so do you keep a journal?
edit on 22-10-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

Ive tried meditation before but i havent really practiced it. Ive had alot of lucid dreams before ive never taught to keep a dream journal, it would probably seem like some weird faerytale novel lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw

Ive tried meditation before but i havent really practiced it. Ive had alot of lucid dreams before ive never taught to keep a dream journal, it would probably seem like some weird faerytale novel lol

Keep a dream journal so you can improve on dream recall.
Next time you're lucid try what I said and see what happens, you might just 'get lucky'.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Next time in lucid i will try out what you suggested, also i will try get my hands on some golden caps.
Thanks for your help

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I wish to contact my Spirit Guide. I know that it is from below, and i do not resent it.
If anyone out there knows how i can contact Him/Her, ...

one way is to stare at a lightbulb that is aglow... say a 40 watt type as the others would be too bright.

after say 30-60 seconds of unblinking staring at the light, you will become acoustomed to the light & intensity of it... the light will figuratively burn a hole through you normal wakeful consciousness

then you will deliberately close your eyes and concentrate on the pinpoint of intense light that your minds eye sees.
it may fade in & out or otherwise disappear on an undisciplined, untrained mind... but keep the vision of the pinpoint of light and put on your internal telescopic lens of your mind...
that point of light is actually a portal to the other realities

once you open that portal wide enough to enter, you are bound to meet either the lower world or the upper world and bump shoulders with Spirit Guides

on the way to that portal of light, you may experience the feeling of gliding through a tunnel, the walls of that tunnel might have all sorts of arms and other projections coming out in an effort to dissuade you from reaching the light at the end of the tunnel... some figure that this is the shamans birth canal, i look at it as a metaphor for your journey through life filled with all sorts of distractions and potential pitfalls that try to keep you from your goal...

the experience of using a light bulb, etched into your brain & optic nerve center is filled with symbols, which is good.

try the exercise, it works for me all the time...
keep in mind that it is not just the destination that is the goal, but the experience of the journey+destination combination
edit on 19-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by St Udio

I used to stare into candle flames for long periods of time and after i looked away i could see auras. Im looking forward to trying your exersize tonight.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

'___' is the best imo for contacting spirit guides. I have successfully done this, I went into a womb type environment and could hear his voice. But there was so much more to the trip I forgot what was said. If you know '___' then you will know its the most state altering compound known, this Tryptamine will change the world in time.

You will meet aliens, be show places literally beyond comprehension, things you cannot believe your mind it soo simple to have stumbled this far....yet there you are. Single spaces more complex that earth as an entirety. I have see things most will never. But stopped because I over did it as became surrounded by negative entities too often, like wizz said. If you want to know more about it pm me.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

Isn't '___' whats in some cough and cold medicines?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Isn't '___' whats in some cough and cold medicines?

Haha no...no its not. Go on youtube and see, type Terence mckenna '___'. It literally is unbelievable. Not like mushrooms, it is actually the real deal, it takes you to another dimension FOR REAL. But you wont believe me, they never do until they try.
edit on 19-10-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

How can i get some of this '___'

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

DXM is in cough medications. DXM releases '___' from the pineal gland which throws you into the dream world.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

True. Im so tired, but i just looked it up on google. it sounds pretty amazing. But, it doesnt say anything about how to use the '___' thats naturally produced, perhaps meditating on it. Ill check out that Youtube video tomorrow when it'll have time to load.
edit on 10/19/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Ok.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If you take a cheap, side-show approach, you can only expect cheap, side-show results.
That is my two cents

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join