Spirit Guide Help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I would totally avoid the drugs when it comes to spirit contact.

The spirit world prefers a clear connection without the dulling of senses.
It is much harder when on mind altering substances to get clear messages if any real messages at all.

Psychedelics do not dull the senses, they Enhance them. And they are also called Smart drugs for a reason. They raise your intuition and allow you to see things that you normally wouldn't

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Link to back those claims.
True Enlightenment is achieved by a personal journey within,nothing and no one can achieve this for the individual,only a false sense of enlightenment can be achieved by using methods that contradict natural law.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Once a person achieves actual spiritguide contact,
and once they begin to really understand how the connection works,
the beliefs they once had slowly melt away.

It takes years.

Usually the begining of the journey is clumsy, we stagger along trying anything we can find that will bring us closer to what we feel pulled twards, because we know there is something more. We reach with every experience, we try every substance we can find both book and other. Reaching out for something.

One day in a moment of clarity,after so many experiences, but yet no answers, we realize that what we have been reaching for has always been there holding us the entire time.

The connection must be PURE for spirit to work with you.
Clear the connection,
save yourself years of soul searching.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by alien

Nga Puhi/ Ngati Kroa brother. Thinking of it i should ask one of the Kaumatua, they might know something about guides.

...well heck bro, there ya go...you're Nga Puhi...you guys have got wairua in spades...

...your access to those realms is pretty much an inevitability given the strength of your tipuna bro...no doubt you already have some pretty *interesting* things going on...those doors to those atea/realms tend to be held open for you Nga Puhi lot...probably due to fear from those gaurdians that you Nga Puhi will just storm in and take over anyway...

...definitely hit up one of your own Kaumatua...

Chur cuzzie!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
...okay, a decent reply then:

You state that you are Nga Puhi me Ngati Kaingaroa...so I'm assuming that you are also Maori.

I'm not sure what your level of knowledge of our culture you may have – so my apologies if anything I say here may insult your own levels of knowledge...thats not my intention...

However - therein lays your key to what you seek. Our own culture.

You say you're looking for your 'spirit guides'...well, as Maori, what you are potentially seeking you already have. As Maori our 'spirit guides' are first and foremost our own tipuna/ancestors.
As such they remain present with us...all day, every day. They are there...row upon row...to awhi/assist you in your life. All you need do is recognise that and call upon them – literally call upon them specifically for whatever specific assistance you may need at any given time.

Check that whakatauki/saying in my signature:
“Ehara taku toa I te toa takitahi – engari he toa takitini ke!”
“My strength/fight is not that of ONE person – but of THOUSANDS”

That whakatauki is an acknowledgement that none of us stands alone.
When we view a person we aren't merely viewing them as a single sole entity – rather they are present and standing with ALL their tipuna/ancestors backing them up.

Out tipuna may have passed from us physically – but they are forever joined to us in wairua/spiritually. The binds and bounds between us and them are inseparable.

IF what you seek is a deeper understanding and connection to Te Ao Wairua / The Spirit Worlds, then you don't need to look outside of our own culture.
You also don't need to take anything, drugs or whatever, to 'access those realms'.
Our Tohunga of old didn't take anything to access for they simply didn't exist as separate from those realms. They existed in BOTH the physical and the spiritual realm/s all at the same time. Hence what they were able to do and invested to do by their respective Iwi/Hapu/Whanau.

Some keys and understandings can be found within the many whakatauki/sayings, tauparapara/chants/incantations, waiata tawhito/old 'songs', karakia tawhito / old prayers. Our knowledges are embedded in those forms for us all, as Maori, to access.

Here's a whakatauki for you:
“E kore koe e ngaro – he kakano I ruia mai I Rangiatea”
“You shall never be lost – you are a seed sown from Rangiatea”

Think about that for a moment...let it sink it...let the deeper implications and understandings of it take root within you.

“YOU are a seed sown from Rangiatea”

...YOU are sown from the upper-most realms of the Heavens themselves...thats where you, I, we come from.
We were SOWN here...where? Sown right here in Papatuanuku / Mother Earth.

Our physical bodies are NOT who we intially or originally were/are...rather we are wairua/spiritual entities merely born here upon Papatuanuku into this physical existance.

So...we are a seed...originating from the heavenly realms...planted here in Papatuanuku.
There is a tauparapara/chant that refers to this:

Tenei au, tenei au,
Te hokai nei I taku tapuwae
Ko te hokainuku, ko te hokairangi
Ko te hokai o to tupuna
a Tanenuiarangai
I pikitia ai ki te Rangituhaha ki te tihi I Manono
I rokohina atua ra ko Io Matua Kore anake
I riro iho ai nga Kete o te Waananga
Ko te Kete Tuauri
Ko te Kete Tuatea
Ko te Kete Aronui
Ka titiria, ka poupoua ki a Papatuanuku
Ka puta te Ira Tangata ki te Whai Ao, ki te Ao Marama,
Tihei Mauriora!

Here am I, Here am I
Here am I swiftly moving by the power of my karakia
Swiftly moving over the earth, swiftly moving through the heavens
The swift movement of your ancestor, Tanenuiarangi,
Who climbed up to the isolated realms, to the very summit of Manono
And there found Io-The-Parentless alone
He brought back down the baskets of knowledge
The basket called Tuauri
The basket called Tuatea
The basket called Aronui
To be portioned out and planted in Papatuanuku
From whence the very life principle of Mankind came forth into the dawn, into the world of light/enlightenment
I sneeze, there is life!

...so...we are those seeds, gathered from the heavenly realms, and planted here/propogated here within this earthly realm.

Those 'baskets of knowledge' referred to are also pretty interesting. Again, I'm not sure of your levels of knowledge about our culture...so again, my apologies if my sharing this with you is in any way insulting to the knowledge you already hold.

Those baskets – Tuauri, Tuatea and Aronui are extremely funky when you start to dig a little deeper into what each represents, means, and contains/contained.

....continued in next reply...ran out of room...hahaha

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
....continued from previous reply...

Some clues can be found within the kupu/words themselves by decontructing them a little further:

Tuauri = Tua-Uri
Tua = to stand concrete, to stand firm, cemented, unmovable
Uri = descendents. All things living (and non-living) both seen and unseen.
Te Kete Tuauri = all knowledge pertaining to things seen and unseen.

Tuatea = Tua-atea
Tua = to stand concrete, to stand firm, cemented, unmovable
Atea = space, the cosmos, the heavens and beyond
Te Kete Tuatea = all knowledge pertaining to the cosmos, the universe etc

Aronui = Aro-Nui
Aro = front on, matua, male
Nui = everlasting, forever and ever
Te Kete Aronui = pertaining to all knowledges relating to tapu/sacredness, karakia/prayers, Atua/God/s, tikanga tawhito/old laws and lore etc

Those Kete o te Wananga were referring to ALL knowledge. Everything. The heavenly realms, the physical realms, the cosmos, universe, life, everything.
All portioned out and planted here in Papatuanuku...from whence we/Mankind sprung from...of which we/Mankind can access...from which we/Mankind can obtain enlightenment.

That's kinda heavy when you think about it huh?

Even heavier still – that is your birthright. That is your whakapapa/ancestry, your ohaki/legacy/inheritence.

In actuality you are not seeking something so much as you are savouring it...not so much discovering as you are rediscovering.
You don't need to find something that has never actually been lost from you...you just have to find where you stored it...have to realise that what you seek is already there.

So I'd encourage you to look within your own whanau, your Kaumatua.
Everything you may be seeking is already there just waiting.

Go deeper into your Maoritanga...see the richness that lays within it...the extensive knowledges and empowerment that is your birthright.
Immerse yourself in old karakia, old waiata, old tauparapara...learn what they mean and contain...FEEL every word, every vibration of those karakia etc...for that is also one of the solid keys – the vibrational resonance of those forms when they are spoken/chanted.

...another kupu for you: Karakia.

Yup, it means prayer...but again there's layers upon layers within our kupu

Karakia is not really one word as such, but a collection of words:
Ka-ara-ki-a-Ia.
Ka = to form
Ara = a pathway/route
Ki = to
a = referring to a name/personal stative
Ia = Him/Her (guess who the Him/Her is referring to...God, Io Matua Kore, whatever-name-you-assign)

Karakia = Ka-ara-ki-a-Ia = To form a pathway to Him/Her/God/Io Matua Kore

Ie: To form a connection between yourself and God/those Atea/spiritual realms.

...hence the importance of learning karakia...karakia can serve as the 'access codes' if you will to those Atea.

Anyhoo...hope that might be of some interest to you...

Kia Ora.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Far brother, thanks for sharing your knowledge, its no insult

I remember being told the story about Tane climbing up the vine to reach the 3 baskets of knowledge.

What you said; ive never thought about it that way before, its inspiring stuff. Instead of looking for outside sources to look in side yourself to find what you seek, all those memories that are passed down to you, and those links to everyone and everything around you e.c.t.

Like that song by six60 dont forget your roots.

Much respect. Kia Kaha.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaNormality
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I'd be curious to know what you mean as well.

Okay....Sit quietly and just be still for about a minute. Close your eyes and Then Hold both arms forward as if you are "reaching" through to the other side of the vail. Envision your guides holding your hands as you do this... say OUTLOUD,
"Hello, I love you" (You WILL absolutely feel your hands warming and your body tingeling...as if you are rising the vibratory level of yourself....because you are!!
You then envision (as if your parents were hugging you when you were a child) that your spirit guides are hugging you.

DO NOT hold this position (ARMS OUT THROUGH THE VAIL) for longer than "3" minutes....for it will wear you out! Make you feel very tired.

I would suggest before you start to embark on this journey that say "OUTLOUD" (very important) that you say it outloud..." I co-create in the name of spirit to BALANCE AND HEAL..EARTH and self". Say this three times before you make contact with your Guides...please. You may also want to say, I AM, that I AM, that I AM...(Also three times) .

You shouLd say the I AM..etc..FIRST (3 times)...then balance and heal earth and self. (3 times) SECOND as stated above.

Let me know what happens when you do this, please. I always LOVE to hear what people truly experience for their first communications with their Spirit Guides after I give instructions...;-)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Okay, thank you...but...just a few questions. You say envision your parents hugging you as a child, is that a plural specific thing? As imagining my father in a tender role seems lost to me. Not to sound like a dick or unappreciative but could you give me some in depth background to this method? Why the words are what they are and what is the origins of this method? The reason I ask is that as a paranormal investigator I am quite aware of what can happen when contact with the spirit world goes wrong. As a rule I let them come to be rather than try to force myself into their domain. Unwanted entities are easier to deal with on my terms then on thiers. Please forgive me if I am hesitant to follow these guidelines, in my field caution and being aware of everything around you are key. I would also like to run this method and any other possible info you give past a trusted friend before I decide to take it for a spin.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaNormality

Oh...I understand. And if you are concerned with opening a door to the other side...this particular method does not open the door to the other side. You are simply "holding" hands with your Spirit Guides and they are hugging you. You see....your Spirit Guides are with you CONSTANTLY. You are not entering the door to the other side to "feel" them and communicate with them. In fact, it is your "master" Spirit Guides that will protect from ALL else in this world as we know it....AND...the other side. Therefore, if it is the paranormal field that you actually "work" in....YOU of ALL PEOPLE need to have the protection of you Spirit Guides. When you embark on the path of enlighenment....."SPIRIT" as in "Prime Creator"....or whomever you choose to address it as...gives you nine promises, and one of those promises is PROTECTION (that is almost freakishly unnatural in the world as WE know it). For example.....I watched a SHARP knife I was cutting tomatos with go RIGHT THROUGH MY FINGER. I thought I was seeing things......and I looked up to find my girlfiriend standing next to me watching the same thing. We were flabbergasted. Thank GOD someone else was there to attest to what I saw. Another example....I had a car accident and pulled out and SHOULD have hit the car I pulled into....however, I never "hit" the car, I went "through" it. I was running late for work, at the time, which is why I was in such a hurry and driving a little recklessly.
Now the person in the oher car was the only other person that actually KNEW exactly what happened....When we reached the end of the street I was turning right he was turning left. We looked at each other...and I swear he was white as ghost! HE HAD NO IDEA how I drove as if I were in spirit form...right through his car. I have to admit I was shocked myself. I had been studying this subject of my SPIRIT GUIDES for quite a while at that time, (through experience / meditation / studying the subject diligently). The knife thing had happened a couple years prior to that. So I was aware of the protection.....but it still startled me...I don't take this for granted, by any stretch of the imagination. My Intentions are in the right place is my point.

And when I said envision your parents hugging you.....(I should have been a little more specific, I suppose) what I am saying is envision the warm fuzzy feeling you get when someone that loves you is nurturing you in a protective hug, so to speak. It doesn't necessarily mean it HAS to be your parents. If your relationship with your mother was positive and nurturing...then envision the feeling you had as a child when she used to hug on you...in a mother nurturing way. If that adult was someone other than your mother....then envision that person that you have a deep love for and consider to have been acting in a parent role.

You ask me how do I know this......from a proven track record with myself and MANY others. I AM a Spiritual Teacher......it is what I do. I have been walking this path of enlighenment for more than 20 years now. And it is through experience that I can tell you this method works everytime. You see.....your Spirit Guides have been waiting your ENTIRE life for you to a least say HELLO and acknowledge them. And once you do.....you've opened a clear path of communicatio with them moving forward.

You chose these Guides before you ever came into physical form on this EARTH....and they chose you! It was a mutual decision. And they've been waiting for a very long time for you to remember the love and the knowingness that you share with them. This is not a test of opening the door to the other side. I am familiar with this as well. And you MUST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING before you embark on this particular journey. Because once you cross that line.......neither side takes you seriously. Remember what I just said. I've watched a few people end up in mental instutions over this exact thing.

I hope I answered your questions.....because here's the thing, your Spirit Guides, represent the pure love energy of GOD. You can't go wrong communicating with them. They will NEVER LEAD astray and protect you like nobody else CAN.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There is a difference if its from below. Only if you have one of light this will work. The ones of light are on the right side. The ones on the left are of dark. Ones from below will surely lead you astray. The op said he has one from below, very dangerous ground he is embarking on.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No Spirit Guides are from BELOW. There are dark entities that exist however.....your SPIRIT GUIDES are from the white light ALWAYS. So please....I"ve never in my life of all my years of studying and experiencing (30 years) have I EVER heard or seen a Spirit Guide that comes from below, sorry...,but it just isn't true. And besides.......the only difference between the light and dark is simply the absence of light. The so called "devil" figure that a lot of people refer to is man made. There are dark entities for there has to be a balance on the planet and in the universe. But a Spirit Guide is an Angel from above, nothing else.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by jhill76

No Spirit Guides are from BELOW. There are dark entities that exist however.....your SPIRIT GUIDES are from the white light ALWAYS. So please....I"ve never in my life of all my years of studying and experiencing (30 years) have I EVER heard or seen a Spirit Guide that comes from below, sorry...,but it just isn't true. And besides.......the only difference between the light and dark is simply the absence of light. The so called "devil" figure that a lot of people refer to is man made. There are dark entities for there has to be a balance on the planet and in the universe. But a Spirit Guide is an Angel from above, nothing else.

Incorrect. This information doesn't not come from studying. I can walk outside right now and see who has a dark guide and who has one of light. The dark can come as an angel of light. But, they will cast a shadow. You are highly mistaken if you think ones cannot have a guide from below. The OP even stated as much, (I think in another thread), he had two fighting over each other. He even stated in this OP that he knows it is from below.

I wish to contact my Spirit Guide. I know that it is from below, and i do not resent it. If anyone out there knows how i can contact Him/Her, Ouija Board e.c.t? I would like to hear from you.

*I can see all spirits in plain sight, no need to meditate or channel.
edit on 25-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why are people fighting over what a spirit guide is and represents?

Would you like me to ask mine what they say about Spirit Guides being from above and below?

I am curious myself, but I will wait until other peoples curiosity goes up before I ask. I have not asked for information in some time from my guides.
They probably are feeling lonely.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Would you like me to ask mine what they say about Spirit Guides being from above and below?

I am curious myself, but I will wait until other peoples curiosity goes up before I ask. I have not asked for information in some time from my guides.

I sent you a PM. I want you to ask a controlled question first.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I got your message, I will ask, it is not something I am aware of, so the results will be interesting, do you want it in private, or for me to post what my guides say on the board?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I got your message, I will ask, it is not something I am aware of, so the results will be interesting, do you want it in private, or for me to post what my guides say on the board?

Please post the answer in private, because if they go further than just that question, well, it wouldn't be beneficial for it to be in the open. But, I'm pretty sure if they can answer that, they will tell you not to speak on it. Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I too can see them and hear them.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am curious to the answer you get as well. I'm totally open to any new information.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by jhill76

I too can see them and hear them.

Ok, let's try this. They usually leave once a day (the ones from above), where do they go and what is the purpose of this?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join