learn more

Spirit Guide Help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirenofthedead
If you take a cheap, side-show approach, you can only expect cheap, side-show results.
That is my two cents

Empty and vague comment just like its not what you do its the way that you do it. Witch could be a counter argument to yours. If you haven't tried the other methods you simple cannot give advice. But I am guessing you regurgitate sayings all the time, without having the life experience to to make an informed decision. You my man do not have all the answers...and could never with the non experimentalist attitude like your statement would suggest. My two cents for yours, do I hear another two cents?
edit on 19-10-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Go to an indian shaman. The only way to find out your spirit guide is to have both you and the shaman take a drink made from a type of mushroom that gives both of you halloucinations. Than the shaman will be able to see your spirit guide. My spirit guide is the bear, my moms is the badger, and my dads is wolverine.

Note: this is how you find it in the area where I grew up in (Michigan: Ojibiwa tribe)

Im sure there are other ways, but this is safe and the only way I know.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I can give you an "absolute" way of contact. And it is without ANY outside things like a Ojai Board, which are VERY DARK, by the way.

If you are still interested let me know........and it is the honest way WITHOUT drugs.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Try EVP, recording yourself while no one else is around...but then again anything you hear on playback has no promise of being your spirit guide.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would totally avoid the drugs when it comes to spirit contact.

The spirit world prefers a clear connection without the dulling of senses.
It is much harder when on mind altering substances to get clear messages if any real messages at all.

However, the path we choose to walk down is our own, and not for me or anyone else to say it is wrong, just a different approach.

If you truly want to know the spirit world and how you can contact it, learn meditation and focus on your own spiritual well-being. Read some psychic how-to books by people such as James Van Praagh (which is my favorite) or Rosemary Altea, and try it out.
(There is a book called the Eagle and the Rose that might help)

However, I will say that as long as you dwell in the negative, so most likely will be your experience. Realize that you are a spirit having a human experience, and your guides will open up to you when you are ready. It is something that can not be forced, it has to be "allowed", meaning instead of trying hard and demanding things, ask the universe for answers, and then waiting and allowing the answers to come into your mind and accepting and not second guessing what you get. Write it all down..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Good Advice,finally.
There are plenty of places that teach spiritual development with experienced mentors to help.
Development is carried out in a development circle,specially run for what you seek.
In the area of mediumship there is no truer saying than,
"Like attracts Like."

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Kudos darkblade....I also would be interested in some of the drug free methods as well. Is there any other books you would suggest? I have been meaning to start meditation again but haven't been able to find the time...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I'd be curious to know what you mean as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I would totally avoid the drugs when it comes to spirit contact.

The spirit world prefers a clear connection without the dulling of senses.
It is much harder when on mind altering substances to get clear messages if any real messages at all.

However, the path we choose to walk down is our own, and not for me or anyone else to say it is wrong, just a different approach.

If you truly want to know the spirit world and how you can contact it, learn meditation and focus on your own spiritual well-being. Read some psychic how-to books by people such as James Van Praagh (which is my favorite) or Rosemary Altea, and try it out.
(There is a book called the Eagle and the Rose that might help)

However, I will say that as long as you dwell in the negative, so most likely will be your experience. Realize that you are a spirit having a human experience, and your guides will open up to you when you are ready. It is something that can not be forced, it has to be "allowed", meaning instead of trying hard and demanding things, ask the universe for answers, and then waiting and allowing the answers to come into your mind and accepting and not second guessing what you get. Write it all down..

many theories state that drugs open up channels to the spirit world. I do not think this is true, but it seems to be the agreement between metaphysicists.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaNormality

I guess it would all depend on what you are trying to achieve.

HEAVEN AND EARTH: Making The Psychic Connection
Paperback
As a psychic medium, James van Praagh has an extraordinary ability to communicate with the world beyond. In this book James combines inspiring accounts of his amazing communications with spirit with a practical program for expanding our own innate psychic abilities. He explains that the spirits can serve us as teachers, companions, creative inspiration and even offer protection, once we learn a few simple techniques, including how to strengthen one's aura , how to recognize signals from spirit, how to overcome fear, how angels help us, and how to protect ourselves from harmful energies.

And the link: www.vanpraagh.com...

This was a VERY helpful book to me personally.

As was:

The Eagle and the Rose

From an English childhood dominated by her need to conceal her talents, to her momentous discovery of others who recognize her abilities and helped her develop them, Rosemary Altea emerges as a harbinger for the spiritual quest so many people are seeking. With her astonishingly accurate clairvoyance and her miraculous capacity to contact the departed, she shows us that everyday life is not the only plane of existence-And reveals another world of infinite goodness.

Link to the Book: www.rosemaryaltea.com...

And one more:

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY

by James Redfield

In the rain forests of Peru, an ancient manuscript has been discovered. Within its pages are 9 key insights into life itself -- insights each human being is predicted to grasp sequentially, one insight then another, as we move toward a completely spiritual culture on Earth.

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY tells a gripping story of adventure and discovery, but is also a guidebook that has the power to crystallize your perceptions of why you are where you are in life--and to direct your steps with a new energy and optimism as you head into tomorrow.

This adventure parable is one of modern publishing's greatest success stories. THE CELESTINE PROPHECY spent over 3 years on the New York Times best sellers list and appeared on lists around the world. It was the #1 international bestseller of 1996 (#2 in 1995); in 1995 and 1996, it was the #1 American book in the world

The Link:www.celestinevision.com...

I have read many books on psychic and spiritual development, but these three stand out as probably the most helpful.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well, to be honest, I'm not quite sure what I am looking for. I just know that my spirituality is growing in ways that I cannot begin to fully comprehend. Seems to be taking a more galactical view of God, the stars, the birthplace of all our individual atoms is playing a big role....I'm still trying to figure this thing out.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaNormality

You and me both.

I just prefer now to live in the moment.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
A REMINDER

Hi People,

Remember the rules you all agreed to when you signed up here...

NO DRUG TALK

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
everyone in this thread knows damn well that discussions about drugs are against the t & cs.

there are kids that surf this site and some are members. Be responsible.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
...I see you're listed your location as Kaingaroa...and judging by your member name you're either a Kiwi or living here.

If you're living in the Kaingaroa (Northland) region...then there are plenty of people who can assist you find whatever spiritual/wairua assistance you require pretty much all around you.
Ask around.

Kaingaroa ain't short of Tohunga...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Personal Opinion...so about worth as much as the next persons...

IF you need to take drugs to 'get to the next level' then you're doing it wrong or you ain't meant to be there in the first place.

If you have access you get entry...sneaking in through the windows, picking the locks or trying to skate on in masquerading as the pizza guy tends to get you ejected or worse...

IMO anyway...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Nope, not that Kaingaroa lol. This ones more Rotorua ways, near Taupo/Murupara. Born and bred here
Closest thing near here would be the 'Psychics' at the Rotorua market.

edit on 10/22/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Nice.
Even better...my home lands...well I do whakapapa back to Te Arawa/Rotorua/Rotoiti etc anyway...

So...again, more than a few people kicking around in those regions that could be of assistance to you.

Frankly - I wouldn't be wasting my time with the *psychics* you come across at the markets...not a huge believer that something essentially gifted freely should be *sold on* to other people...tends to pollute the whole intention of it...what you have been given, give freely and all that...standard tikanga when it comes to wairua stuff...

This will likely sound of no use whatsoever...and probably even a bit too wishy-washy...but what you need will come, when it comes is when its needed...what we need and what we want aren't the same thing...just gotta trust that.

So, if your path is in that direction then chances are you'll bump into the right person at the right time...thats kinda how wairua rolls...

...and...GO THE ALL BLACKS!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Personal Opinion...so about worth as much as the next persons...

IF you need to take drugs to 'get to the next level' then you're doing it wrong or you ain't meant to be there in the first place.

If you have access you get entry...sneaking in through the windows, picking the locks or trying to skate on in masquerading as the pizza guy tends to get you ejected or worse...

IMO anyway...

I tried one of these backdoors years ago as a kid , I ended up with a total loss of self/ego , ended up feeling like my whole existance was a sitcom and everyone was in on the joke except for me and I can to this day remember hearing from enteties that felt like family "he's not ready yet" ... I later understood.

To the OP

There are plenty of legit threads here that can help with learning about things that aren't taught. I won't tell you where to look because what resonates with me may not do so with you , In all sincerity I'd say use the search function.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Nga Puhi/ Ngati Kroa brother. Thinking of it i should ask one of the Kaumatua, they might know something about guides.
Yeah, im not a fan of psychics either really, $60 for 15mins huge ripoff, same as those 'free readings' oh here's your lucky number, i spent 13hours putting your profile together; now pay $80 so you can read it.

Fully, might have to look in to it for a while then you just might meet someone, then bam ; and as long as no one dont for a swim in Lake Rotokakahi they should be safe.

chur, GO THE MIGHTY ALL BLACKS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join