It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Shut Down - They've Got You By The Short and Curlies!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by quedup

The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

Every time I've heard mention of this it has been discounted as "wild exaggeration" . Yet here it is in the San Francisco Chronicle being reported as fact.
Maybe those youtubers aren't so crazy after all.
If they've built detention camps they would certainly need a way to get people there now wouldn't they?
Saddening to find out that this is true.

Like all the things that sound unbelievable throughout History, it's only through hindsight that we then believe it. That is how it works - they play on people wanting to believe the good and deny the bad and the divisions it causes within any society.

No one believed the Holocaust was happening until near the end of WW2 and it will be the same with this - even when the Fema Camps are full to bursting - People will argue and say it's not happening. So Sad how they get the people to police themselves in very clever ways.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
is this the short and curly were talking about

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Just out of curiosity - where are all the people that have been arrested???????

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am not a believer in this sue me flame me all you people have been screaming the sky is falling for decades and nothing has happened. Now everyone with their thinking caps on knows full well where the bulk of our armed forces are overseas which leads to another death nail of this scenario the final nail is what's left could not even come close to handing 330 million Americans.

Sorry plans are just plans for any case and that is in the pervue of the US Federal Government they spend billions on what if scenarios.
edit on 19-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So we should just not do anything for fear of REX84??? # needs to change, can't let what's happening turn into a wasted opportunity. Any heavy handed techniques used by 'the powers that be' just shows them in their true colours. Hope no 'excuses' are orchestrated for them being used.
I'm in the UK, not too much happening here except in London it seems. Was supposed to be something in Birmingham over the weekend but it only ended up being about 30 people and just fetered out.
The news coverage between the different news channels is very interesting. Sky/BBC hardly covering, just doing the bare minimum, but on PressTV and Russia Today, excellent coverage. 15min top story showing the 'Occupies' all around the world.
If nothing comes of this, it'll be a while before anything else similar arises I think. So even if martial law is brought in, at least the cards are on the table. I'm sure by then even some authorities will come over to the right way of thinking and the Banks/Government AHoles will be in the minority.
Then Roger Waters/Pink Floyd have a good idea -

'Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own. ' - Fletcher Memorial Home (worth a look at all the lyrics)

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

See where you're coming from but the fact that lots of troops are currently over seas and more heading for Africa as we speak wouldn't stop them from playing any cards they wanted to. Unmanned Drones are already in operation and can be used in a whole host of imaginative ways. Not to mention the kind of weapons they have that you won't find out about until they're used on you.

The 'just in case' scenarios have just arrived! As they knew they eventually would and planned accordingly - they don't make all these plans just to play games in their spare time. They plan for decades ahead while we're all watching TV.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by riffer841

Rex84 seems to be an emergency plan for detaining illegal immigrants in the case of mass exodus from Canada or Mexico. I think it goes back to 1984 when it was drafted. It seems the US was already preparing for Mexico to become a failed state more than 25 years ago!

As for the rest....erm..BS!

Those Feds couldnt even take a state like Texas, if there were any rumors of the 4th reich rounding up citizens to take away to detention camps.

Not gonna happen. If martial law is declared, it will be instantaneously superseded by civil war, and revolution.

Power to the people!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Did you actually go to the link and read it? There's a lot happened in 25 years!

It also appears to me and many other non Americans, that you no longer have free speech or at least - it's a very risky thing to do - many have died trying to speak freely - perhaps Marshal Law doesn't need to be declared it's already sneaking up on you folks.
You can't even step outside without being confronted by a million petty laws that stop you living a free life - lets' face it, there are many videos up right now of people being arrested for absolutely nothing on the streets for peacefully protesting or trying to close their Bank Accounts.

You can't even fly your own flag - ask the Veterans if you are free.

Mmmm - Don't think they will every declare it - they just do it.
edit on 19-10-2011 by quedup because: additional

edit on 19-10-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

No offense meant..but are you any better off? I mean atleast here I'm well armed. My family fought with the bielski's in ww2 we're rebelous jews.
edit on 19-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: erf

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by longtermproject

Bullsh..

We all have curly ones..

Nope, we dont. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Just got back from a trip, puffing on something fanciful, and cruising with the other fellows, as if there was no speed limit, or law...on being cool.

Why would I link to something that gives a sensational look on what I already know?

Have you actually gone and looked at the actual REX84 Bill that was passed?!

How about the patriot act 1 & 2?!

I've already done my homework..

Ain't nobody declaring a damned thing, unless it's an absolute last resort.

Even then, they already lost, buddy.

Keep your chin up, kid. This is the US, and we're not going down like that... period!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

With all respect Sir/Madam you really need to update your information otherwise your argument is empty.

You can't debate something you haven't read up on and the link is the whole point of the debate.

I'm all for you folks defending your rights but I'm afraid when I look at Protesters in other countries who don't have the benefits of having guns in their possession but still step outside to Protest at the risk of being shot - now that takes courage.
So yes you all have guns but what good do they do you?
You don't get shot for Protesting in America yet many can't drag themselves away from the TV - allowing others to fight their cause!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I'm living it, don't need to read up on it.

You see how long I've been a member here?

Many in the US haven't watched t.v. in years.

I stopped back in 2004.

What about you, "sir or maddam".

I think it's funny people say that just before they insult people.

Why can't you just be more honest with me?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by quedup

We know about these things, friend, we are not stupid, or blind. The thing we are is Pissed Off, Armed Americans. TPTB can pass all the laws they want, but they will still have an enforcement problem. They seem to forget that the Military is We the People too, and all swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all comers, both foreign and domestic.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

I myself took this oath back in 1977. Back then I believed in my government, and was not so well informed of their practices as I am today. I am of the school that every "order" given by a superior officer must be in accordance with the Constitution, or the order will not be followed, and the officer will be placed under arrest.

HOOYAH!

that's all I got.....

reply to post by autowrench

I've been thinking that maybe the real reason our troops are in so many countries overseas is for that very reason, because they would side with the people. They can't defend the country while they're over in Afghanistan or Iraq and that's why they're adding new countries to the list like Libya and Uganda.
Why bother to declare martial law? It would only upset people. The government can still do everything they would under martial law without declaring it. To do so would only invite open rebellion from the people.
First they have to break us economically, next they have to set groups of us at each other's throats instead of theirs.
Be looking for signs of provocation for a class or race war.
OWS is beginning to look like class war already.
'

but you're right, that feels like to me, EXACTLY why our national defenses were slickly turned to global defenses, from what is my strong gut feeling, that if an issue were to occur within our borders, the soldiers would be unable to immediately join to remedy the issue. one time when i was in the navy, when i found out the number of bases, and asked my NCO, he couldnt' rightly say...and that bugged me.
edit on 19-10-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I've been thinking that maybe the real reason our troops are in so many countries overseas is for that very reason, because they would side with the people. They can't defend the country while they're over in Afghanistan or Iraq and that's why they're adding new countries to the list like Libya and Uganda.
Why bother to declare martial law? It would only upset people. The government can still do everything they would under martial law without declaring it. To do so would only invite open rebellion from the people.
First they have to break us economically, next they have to set groups of us at each other's throats instead of theirs.
Be looking for signs of provocation for a class or race war.
OWS is beginning to look like class war already.

OWS is not beginning to look like a race war Link or stinky. You hit the nail on the head there about why our troops could be overseas at such a volatile period . With all the troops overseas fighting wars who is left to defend? Yes, there are troops in the U.S. however what happens if NGO's are used staffed with mercs from different country's to incite a civil war or a revolution? What if NGO's are used during a martial law scenario to harass the military against the people? What if they have multiple jobs to do? There are many scenarios, all equally troubling.

I am not saying OWS is either of these things, I am trying to say that the movement should be on the look out for those who might try to subvert, control, distort it or otherwise.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Mr. D because: editing

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Just out of curiosity - where are all the people that have been arrested???????

What people who have been arrested? For what?
Building camps or railcars is one thing, using them is another.
Are you saying that you don't believe that FEMA camps exist or that railcars with shackles have not been made?
Or that our government does not engage in political abductions or executions?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My opinion,We all know that the END GAME is total fascist control over the world. Every idiot out there who thinks they are part of the Elite are wrong. They will ultimately succum to the elite control. opinion.They will later find out that they were blackmailed and then put in jail. So to all you idiots over seas. You money hungry tyrants who think you are part of the elite. You will ultimately be put in jail with the rest of us. he,he,he,he
Leaders of the world, you will succum to the elites plan. How do you like that? Like saddam,gadaffi. Soon you all will be under control. They will give you a leash that makes you think you are one of them and then they strangle you with it. How do you like that world leaders. That is my opinion. The LEASH is called, MONEY and they control it all. What cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you.
You like it, don't you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
My opinion,We all know that the END GAME is total fascist control over the world. Every idiot out there who thinks they are part of the Elite are wrong. They will ultimately succum to the elite control. opinion.They will later find out that they were blackmailed and then put in jail. So to all you idiots over seas. You money hungry tyrants who think you are part of the elite. You will ultimately be put in jail with the rest of us. he,he,he,he
Leaders of the world, you will succum to the elites plan. How do you like that? Like saddam,gadaffi. Soon you all will be under control. They will give you a leash that makes you think you are one of them and then they strangle you with it. How do you like that world leaders. That is my opinion. The LEASH is called, MONEY and they control it all. What cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you.
You like it, don't you.

I do not see how other world leaders agree with this. If they do, they are idiots, because the elite will turn on them. My opinion.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who knows these days, maybe the elite are trying to help the world and the propaganda machine is saying all this stuff against them. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

They actually altered that oath a few years ago. The military men were offended by it and complained..to no avail. There were several posts about it online too. Wondering why they were changing the oath that had been in place for decades.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join