It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Shut Down - They've Got You By The Short and Curlies!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Boy am I glad I'm not American - I can't believe all this has gone on without you folks picking up on it and checking what's behind it all.

www.activistpost.com...

Here at this link - and the word 'link' is a very appropriate word to use here - all the links in the chain have been put in place ready to round you all up.

Boy I hope it's not happening else where.

Quote : "For many years the globalists, through the federal agencies they control, have treasonously planned to use devastating orchestrated events to suspend constitutional rights and implement martial law. The best-known plan for martial law/continuity of government is called REX 84. "

Check out the details of REX 84 for yourselves.

I'm behind the OWS and what you are trying to achieve - just hope you're not all walking into their hands.

edit on 19-10-2011 by quedup because: additional information

How convenient that your all out on the street - How many birds will they catch with one stone.

Please be careful!

Also take a look at this Video: www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 19-10-2011 by quedup because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hey, mine aren't curly.....

just sayin

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

Every time I've heard mention of this it has been discounted as "wild exaggeration" . Yet here it is in the San Francisco Chronicle being reported as fact.
Maybe those youtubers aren't so crazy after all.
If they've built detention camps they would certainly need a way to get people there now wouldn't they?
Saddening to find out that this is true.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
known about rex-84 for a long time.....the hard part is getting folks to believe it, or even read about it.

People are comfortable with not knowing about this. but i had i thread going with maybe 6 replies saying:

what if OWS will lead to martial law. people tend not to think sometimes, just wake up get their coffee, go to work, eat dinner get on ATS and belittle anyone who comes to this site with truth in hand.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There's some good stuff in this article, stuff that really makes you wonder if this really does go beyond training for emergencies.

Though one thing that I couldn't stand about this article is that there is only one end scenario that the author keeps repeating and repeating...MARTIAL LAW! Someone on ATS recently posted an article about well known methods of brainwashing and I'm pretty certain I remember repetition of a message as one of them.

It's great and all to claim that all of this is going to lead to the end game of martial law, and I'm not necessarily refuting that it won't happen. Though martial law is 'almost always' used as a temporary means to restore order within a population during an emergency or uprising; but there is usually a point where martial law is lifted and society goes back to normal. Is he claiming that once the US government puts the martial law clamps on the population, that it will remain that way forever?

I guess what I'm saying is that the reason to keep the population under martial law for an indefinite amount of time would have to be really big and ongoing in order for the population to accept their new fate. You're talking about the population going from a lot of freedom to no freedom within days or weeks. They would have an unbelievable amount of insurgencies on their hands.

Remember, martial law is the big stick that keeps the populace in line, not a way of life. So that means that the government would have to occupy and uphold the laws almost everywhere at once.

Overall, I feel like this would be a logistical nightmare for the government. Martial law over the entire US for an indefinite period of time. I don't think they have the manpower to control the population and they would be spread too thin across the vast amount of land that makes up this country. I think even the whole US military would have a hard time with this task.

That is, unless they wiped out three quarters of the population in this supposed emergency...eerie music

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Martial law would lead to a civil war.
There is NO WAY the Federal Government would even Think of trying to pull this off.

A Japanese General once said:

The United States will never be invaded. There is a man with a gun behind every blade of grass."

The ammount of Citizens who legally own guns in the USA, VASTLY outnumbers any 3 armies in the world combined.

So all the gun control idiots should take heed, until they take our guns, they cannot install Martial Law.
This is EXACTLY why we were guaranteed the right to bear arms by our founding fathers.

Now...go thank the neighbor who owns guns for protecting your civil liberties.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

We know about these things, friend, we are not stupid, or blind. The thing we are is Pissed Off, Armed Americans. TPTB can pass all the laws they want, but they will still have an enforcement problem. They seem to forget that the Military is We the People too, and all swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all comers, both foreign and domestic.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

I myself took this oath back in 1977. Back then I believed in my government, and was not so well informed of their practices as I am today. I am of the school that every "order" given by a superior officer must be in accordance with the Constitution, or the order will not be followed, and the officer will be placed under arrest.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I've been thinking that maybe the real reason our troops are in so many countries overseas is for that very reason, because they would side with the people. They can't defend the country while they're over in Afghanistan or Iraq and that's why they're adding new countries to the list like Libya and Uganda.
Why bother to declare martial law? It would only upset people. The government can still do everything they would under martial law without declaring it. To do so would only invite open rebellion from the people.
First they have to break us economically, next they have to set groups of us at each other's throats instead of theirs.
Be looking for signs of provocation for a class or race war.
OWS is beginning to look like class war already.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A common misconception that people have is that they will use Americans to throw people in the camps. The reality is that if martial law is declared their will be a UN Troops presence in the guise of "human rights"

This plan has been in the works since shortly after 9/11. It is called continuity of government and the purpose to insure a safe transformation of an already placed (Perhaps Tyrannical) government in the scenario the there is a "dirty bomb" unleashed somewhere in the United States. This operation would be run by NORTHCOMM and they will be monitoring every US Government vehicle including, military, police, firetruck and ambulance via a GPS system that they have been developing that will monitor the fallout in real time as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I've been thinking that maybe the real reason our troops are in so many countries overseas is for that very reason, because they would side with the people. They can't defend the country while they're over in Afghanistan or Iraq and that's why they're adding new countries to the list like Libya and Uganda.
Why bother to declare martial law? It would only upset people. The government can still do everything they would under martial law without declaring it. To do so would only invite open rebellion from the people.
First they have to break us economically, next they have to set groups of us at each other's throats instead of theirs.

Sodom
the best posts ever

"Be looking for signs of provocation for a class or race war.
OWS is beginning to look like class war already."

you americans have to be the forunners in this time....
take care

Sodom

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They are trapping the "trapped"! How dare they do that!

Personally, I think the "bank account" closures is the way! Seriously, just get your money out and hold it! See how long before the system begs for mercy and promises to "be good"! You may not earn interest, but it is the "power" they have! Take it from them before they take it from you!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Personally, I think the "bank account" closures is the way! Seriously, just get your money out and hold it! See how long before the system begs for mercy and promises to "be good"! You may not earn interest, but it is the "power" they have! Take it from them before they take it from you!

My thoughts exactly!!,you can camp in the street and cause as much public disorder as you wish,but that only fortifies the stance against you,lets the government say "oh these protesters are just violent and destructive" therefore weakening this movements message,the only way to stop this engine of greed is to remove its oil(money),then watch the friction build up and grind it to a halt

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What will happen will happen. I quote Patrick Henry, 'Give me liberty, or give me death' I will die keeping my wife and I out of any FEMA camps. We are of the mindset it is better to die free than live in bondage. Not that I hope it comes to this. I still believe there are too many of us who know better out there and many more each day who will do what ever is in our power to fight TPTB.
In fact we started years ago by not cooperating with the 'machine' in as many ways as we could. It isn't easy and it takes determination and the will to truly want to change the status quo. You can't be lazy or a procrastinator about it either. You have to work to make change happen even when the odds seem, especially when the odds seem to be stacked against us. It is stacked squarely against you and I ordinary United States citizens who live quiet lives with our friends and family.
"United we stand, Divided we fall"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Your preaching to the converted

Yes, I know how bad things are, indeed we have been told by their own tounge, that we will be dragged kicking a screaming if required into the global facist and corporate system. The NWO are extremists of the worst kind. These people are the terrorists, we know this to be true. You dont see Iran bombing hospitals from 30,000 feet.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
A common misconception that people have is that they will use Americans to throw people in the camps. The reality is that if martial law is declared their will be a UN Troops presence in the guise of "human rights"

This plan has been in the works since shortly after 9/11. It is called continuity of government and the purpose to insure a safe transformation of an already placed (Perhaps Tyrannical) government in the scenario the there is a "dirty bomb" unleashed somewhere in the United States. This operation would be run by NORTHCOMM and they will be monitoring every US Government vehicle including, military, police, firetruck and ambulance via a GPS system that they have been developing that will monitor the fallout in real time as well.

There are many many times more civilian guns on US soil than the UN has at it's disposal.
There will never be Martial Law as long as we have the right to bear arms.
An oustide army will never advance on US soil against US citizens.

There are more registered hunting lisc in Texas, Wisconsin and Georgia than soldiers in the US Army.
Hunters are about 10% of gun owners.
Most gun owners own several guns.
No army in the world could successfully invade the US. Period.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Since of all the worlds wealth in every form there is only produce enough coin and paper money to back 3%.....well since all the rest of it is made up and digital.

If the public has taken the 3% in cash and coin out....they have all the money. Period. >.< end of story.

The public wouldnt go and do that would they?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Bullsh..

We all have curly ones..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

"""First they have to break us economically, next they have to set groups of us at each other's throats instead of theirs. """""
Have they not done this already mate?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420

My thoughts exactly!!,you can camp in the street and cause as much public disorder as you wish,but that only fortifies the stance against you,lets the government say "oh these protesters are just violent and destructive" therefore weakening this movements message,the only way to stop this engine of greed is to remove its oil(money),then watch the friction build up and grind it to a halt

You can draw your money out (if they let you) but it won't be worth the paper it's printed on when all this is done!!! It will be completely devalued.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

There are many many times more civilian guns on US soil than the UN has at it's disposal.
There will never be Martial Law as long as we have the right to bear arms.
An oustide army will never advance on US soil against US citizens.

There are more registered hunting lisc in Texas, Wisconsin and Georgia than soldiers in the US Army.
Hunters are about 10% of gun owners.
Most gun owners own several guns.
No army in the world could successfully invade the US. Period.

Yet it would only take one tiny little Virus/Germ to still those bearing arms - the invisible enemy that you can't see to fight. Having said that - this is what you've been fighting for decades only now people are starting to see the Bacteria that are in Power.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join