It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Bomb of Biblical Proportions: October 19 for Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
$852,164 @ 12:28 EST

Should hit 2 million by midnight.

Wish it was like the moneybomb where we did 7 million or whatever it was in 2007.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Does anyone have a graph showing the total donations per hours for the 6 million money bomb to compare with todays?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just sent mine

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I do believe the donation site has been hacked.

I'm not sure mine went through, it still says...processing.

AND If you look at the graph here You can see that has been flat for a while now, this after steadily climbing.

Looks like they are gonna black this out.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I've been noticing the same thing. When I tried to donate, I got some sort of error that won't allow me to donate. I have noticed also for at least the last hour the total has not updated..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
could be a good thing, too many people on it overloading the server, total is at 989K right now

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i guess not a big group showed up at Rockefeller center unless the media is ignoring it also

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just Passed one Million Dollars

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I TRULY wish I could support Ron Paul with a donation. Unfortunately I can barely support myself. And with the media blackout, which I don't think money can fix, I do believe it's for naught anyway. But....., while reading this thread, what I think is a genius idea hit me and would almost guarantee Ron Paul as our next President of the United States, and give us an INCREDIBLY good chance at getting America back on track in just a single term and complete the job with a second.

Donald Trump announces that he WANTS to and WILL run as Vice President with Ron Paul if he get's the nominatation and Paul will have him. I think that would IMMEDIATELY get Ron Paul the nomination without much hastle. And the media could no longer ignore him no matter how badly they want to. I'd run on the campaign of "We aren't Republican or Democrat......We're Americans". And when they are elected, Ron Paul will be getting this country back on the track laid forth by the U.S. Constitution, while Donald Trump is working every day to get our financial house in order.

Someone needs to forward this to Donald Trump. I don't have his e-mail hendy. Um....I musta' misplaced it after he gave it to me....yea.....that's it.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Larry L because: errors

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is awesome, if I knew how to make an avatar, I would totally black it out xD But it says my photo has to be posted to ats media, and when I tried to make an account with ats media it said "this service temporarily unavailable" or somethin like that... And if I recall, it said the same thing a year ago when I tried with a different account I used to have... Sigh... Oh well. XP

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Im in the UK and I would vote for Ron Paul if I could...
So bump from over the pound...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Looks like 3 million would be the highest it will go at this rate, unless some big donations start coming in

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by geryon

3 million is still pretty impressive. I'm just wondering if my donation went thru. It's gotta hurt to have errors and people like me who donated, a fairly good amount for one person not be sure if my donation went through. I don't want to do it again...had I only donated 20 bucks I'd give it another shot, but errors really hurt big donations.

if you check the graph on dailypaul.com it seems to have headed north again, after being totally flat for a bit it made a nearly 90 degree spike upward...weird.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WHY DO WE KEEP PUTTING RH NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE OF THE SAME BLOODLINES? ROYAL FAMILY RH NEGATIVE. ALL OF OUR PRESIDENTS RH NEGATIVE. START LOOKING INTO THIS. AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CONSIDER US IGNORANT. TO IGNORE. IF RON PAUL IS RH NEGATIVE DONT VOTE FOR HIM. I GUARANTEE HIM AND ALL THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ARE RH NEGATIVE. REMEMBER THEY CONTROL BOTH SIDES. BOYCOTT ALL THIS GARBAGE. WTFU!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seachange

DONATED TODAY!!! ROck on Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 12 stranded dna

why are you so upset....

this whole blood type thing that you're blabbing about has a 99% chance of being totally bogus, so stop worrying. Unless of course you have proof, or evidence, or at least some sound logic or even a philosophy to back up what you're saying.

chill out bro.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just donated for the 3rd time since this started. Maybe donations will start to really climb when people get home from work. I am hoping this is a big one for Dr. Paul.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L
I TRULY wish I could support Ron Paul with a donation. Unfortunately I can barely support myself.

I don't really understand how a non-rich person could support Ron Paul's policies.

I appreciate his concepts Ideologically but logistically it would collapse the infrastructure of our society.

It would be a nightmare if he really followed through with eliminating so many organizations.

"Paul would substantially reduce the government's role in individual lives and in the functions of foreign and domestic states; he says Republicans have lost their commitment to limited government and have become the party of big government.[82] He would eliminate many federal government agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Education,[83] the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Department of Commerce,[84] the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,[84] the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Interstate Commerce Commission and the Internal Revenue Service,[85] calling them "unnecessary bureaucracies"."

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
He really needs to buy his own mass TV time for commercials because the media isnt going to do it

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join