It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What do people mean when they say that the OWS movement has no leaders?
I see one right here.
Who's going to stand with him?

When that man joined the Corps he believed he was fighting for something.
He swore an oath to defend The Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.
Maybe every citizen should swear the same.
Stand together and openly proclaim our rights to free speech and free assembly.
It's the only thing true patriots can all agree on.

The OWS refuses to have a leader because that is one way that movements have been infiltrated and destroyed from within. Everyone on this site should be familiar with the Frank Church hearings on Cointelpro:

"COINTELPRO (an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program) was a series of covert, and often illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations."

During the height of COINTELPRO US intelligence agents went so far as planting agents in the upper levels of counter-war movements and disrupting them by such evil things as making it look like leaders wives were having affairs (breaking up leaders marriages in the midst of a movements growth), sneaking drugs into their food or water on the eve of important meetings and other very nasty things.

A leaderless, fully democratic movement is more immune to such things.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by theruthlessone

Does anyone know how many days OWS has been going on for now? Are you surprised that we arent hearing more from our politicians about this?

Obama and the Democrats in congress came out in support of "OccupyWallStreet".

You have to watch the news more.

As a matter of fact, Democrat leaning unions are funding this group.

edit on 10/17/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

I know they have spoken on this and supported it, but I'm surprised that we arent hear stuff on a daily basis...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
reply to post by Jepic

Who is going to enforce the curfew after the military joins the revolution? The police? dude the police are nothing anymore. what are the police going to do against military? Just start shooting people? Yeah right, you're living in make believe world and American revolution is taking you out of your comfort bubble is all it amounts to.

Don't be so worried about what happens over here, you just worry about your country.

You got told by my friend the Section.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by jhn7537

Well i honestly hope it does it, as we need change globally it just infuriates me when people say america/australia is there country when in fact its not its land that was invaded and taken of the natives

I'm not sure why it infuriates you. It's happened since the earliest days of man where civilizations and territories have been invaded and taken by other groups of people...IMO this is just how the world works and has worked for thousands of years...

The left wing constantly uses this argument to deliver anti-American sentiment and to make everyone feel guilty for what our ancestors did. This is part of the program of deliberate break down.
By the way, Frances Fox Piven has been on the Occupy scene too.

link   

Thread's topic is "OccupyWallStreet".

So, everyone is still on topic.

It is and no they're not.

Arguing about wars of old, England vs America BS and all this other "You guys are pussies, we kicked your ass" crap is not on topic.

It derailed the thread for several pages.

Hopefully we will get back on topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Who is going to enforce the curfew after the military joins the revolution? The police? dude the police are nothing anymore. what are the police going to do against military? Just start shooting people? Yeah right, you're living in make believe world and American revolution is taking you out of your comfort bubble is all it amounts to.

Don't be so worried about what happens over here, you just worry about your country.

You have translated the actions of a few military officers as if the entire military complex is going to help "OccupyWallStreet".

Wrong.

Wrong on what premise? That you disagree?
I'm sorry, but my friends that have been trained with their fellow military have way more of an idea what the military has in mind than you do.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
The OWS refuses to have a leader...

But... It has leaders.

Ad Busters owns the copyright and main websites, which the 'group' uses to organize and execute plans.

Ad Busters is a anti-corporation-corporation.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by jhn7537

" Oh shut up.... This is our country WE TOOK IT "

and by the sounds of it its been taken again

The difference is we will fight for our country and not give it up.....the 1% will have to take down the 99%
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

And you know what happens after? Another 1% will come out of the 99%. You know why? Because that is the nature of humans.

No, it is YOUR nature. Do not project your own habits onto all those of humanity. If this was true do you honestly think any of us would be out there protesting? If it was true we would all be back at our dead end jobs trying to muster up what tiny amount of money we could to get rich.

That comment was a fail. Humans have a duality. It's common sense. There will always be someone that want to have power over someone else.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Jepic

Wait one moment, you have done more trolling in the last half hour or so, Than I have ever done in the time I have been a member on ATS, Epic fail there dude! And you have derailed this Thread on Purpose.
edit on 17-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

I did no trolling. All my comments had something to say and a valid opinion. Unlike yours which was just pure and raw old-fashioned provocation.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

Stratus, I am honestly going to say I think it is meant to appear leaderless, but there have to be leaders and coordinators. Were you looking for a Glenn Beck type, or what? I've heard the name Lisa Fithian in relation to those emails. There's the adbusters organizers. There's the Ruckus Society. These groups all have leaders and coordinators. I'm almost 100 per cent this goes all the way to the top of the left wing.

Oh yah Obama is owned by Soros. Soros is owned by Rothschilds. Follow the bread crumbs back to the source.
edit on 17-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I delted the whole comments.

I am taking nothing to do with this Pissing contest. MOVING on and out of this thread. It is becoming derailed.

That's your choice to do so but, I even agreed with you when you asked everyone to get back on topic and then you came with the fanny comment.

If you want to move on fine. I enjoyed your posts however

ETA
I agree and I deleted my comment as well. Jepic is a problem...but I am done with that trolling character.
edit on 10/17/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

That's right. Call everyone that has a different opinion than yours a troll. Well that should be an indication of how the OWS movement is motivated and just what they want to do. Scary if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

This man is my hero. I hope everyone here posts this video to their social media page. Keep passing it around. This man is my hero.

I have posted on the youtube page and I\'m posting here. He witnesses the police brutality and was damn angry. I would advise him to use his voice but not to scream at the police. He can make his point 1000% more effective by demanding of the white shirt supervisors 1) who ordered the use or force? 2) Why are they following such an order.

The cowardly police simply respond with \"move along, move along\" \"keep moving, keep moving\". It\'s coming to the point where the youth of this country and the soldiers coming home to no jobs are going to demand a better answer and at some point they will get it if they keep this up.

We are the 99% and I have written an article about this here to explain more of my opinion;

ryoukidding.blogspot.com...

Were that I was young and healthy enough to join them. You all have my deepest admiration and respect for standing up like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I dont understand how there are people against OWS....To those people, what's wrong with what the protesters are doing? Why do you hate america? Do you consider yourself apart of the 1%?
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Acually, I AM THE 53%

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Remind me again why you are so overly concerned about a movement that has nothing to do with you, or where you hail from?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

You have translated the actions of a few military officers as if the entire military complex is going to help "OccupyWallStreet".

Wrong.

Wrong on what premise? That you disagree?
I'm sorry, but my friends that have been trained with their fellow military have way more of an idea what the military has in mind than you do.

Whoa! Behold! Your friends will save us from our own nature! Here we come!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

What happens to the "contingency plan" when the entire damned military JOINS THE REVOLUTION? huh? what happens then? They just gonna nuke our own country right? You're an idiot, you're doing nothing but trolling here, nothing you say has the slightest relevance to the topic at hand. Then only thing you've done is come here and try to talk down about a movement you are completely ignorant about. If you don't like it then shut the f%^& up and put your damned nose back into what YOUR country is doing.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Vortiki because: (no reason given)

What makes you think the entire military will join this movement? At best there will be a split between those who defend the Constitution and those who don't.
edit on 17-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Propulsion

reply to post by Propulsion

If you are going to repeat your postings and not come back with a reasonable opinion, then I am ignoring your postings from now on. Have fun I have better things to do.

This is the kind of crap I get from these OWS threads.

Look at those stupid pigs.
Nah they only attack women and small men
the cops have no honor all they care is about a wage packet

I have accumulated 20 from this thread alone. I am putting together a thread that address's just this issue. I can only hope I have enough room for characters in the thread. This is the stuff that touches me the wrong way! It's childish and immature....

You act like nobody calls the protesters nasty names. I hear more derisive insults aimed at the protesters than I do the police. And one of those two parties are being abusive. I think the OWS crowd is giving the police far more respect than they deserve, given their behavior.

There a lot of AWS protesters here calling names. And yes, the anti-AWS are calling names too. But where are the cops here defending themselves? They're not...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stevent0314

Who is to say all those protesters are even Americans? Do you believe there are no foreign operatives running about? I mean Code Pink was running around Egypt before their great uprising. What's to stop foreigners from appearing in our midst? KGB was infamous for their impersonations of people in foreign countries. Oh by the way that marine is defending Canadian adbusters who are communists from Estonia....maybe he ought to think twice about his actions.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What is funny is that the military officer was yelling at the cops for doing nothing. Second, he only served a few years, which gets me to think he may have been dishonorably discharged. When you sign up for any branch of the military, during times of conflict, you have to serve at least five years.

Was he discharged for being unstable? We don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join