It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

Im sorry whats that? the American people were the biggest ones behind the protests and revolts going on a few years ago in Iran when they were MURDERING their people in the streets......we were also huge on getting their voices out!

That being said, I know that the majority of Iran does not support this kind of thinking, and they welcome western Ideas as far as freedom of speech and democracy goes.........

The younger generation is not happy with their government and how they proceed.......

How is this the same?
edit on 17-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

Im sorry whats that? the American people were the biggest ones behind the protests and revolts going on a few years ago in Iran when they were MURDERING their people in the streets......we were also huge on getting their voices out!

That being said, I know that the majority of Iran does not support this kind of thinking, and they welcome western Ideas as far as freedom of speech and democracy goes.........

The younger generation is not happy with their government and how they proceed.......

How is this the same?
edit on 17-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

They are all agents and actors for the Illuminati to bring in a one world government. Look at this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Well I have heard many an American basically chant death to Iran! The fox boards seem like they are more than hungry for Iranian blood!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The one thing I cannot abide; Western people who are anti-Western.

When the next world war starts, move to Iran and you can be with your new found buddies when the ICBM's start raining in.....

I chose my side when I was born, I will not turn my back on my country.

I am Western yet fully against the West's policies of interfering with the lives of people outside of the West.

When the war comes here, I will be protecting my people and the integrity of my country. I will not be doing it for the very same people in high positions who provoked the war in the first place.

And the war WILL come to North America when oil starts running dry and we enter the crisis mode of the early 2030s. Notice how this century seems to mimic the last? Same aspirations for global dominance against cultural survival, just different players.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by C64Warrior
I went to Iran recently. Tehran to be precise. There are a lot less extremists than you guys think. I am living here in Malaysia and the muslims here are suggested moderate, but in Tehran you will not hear one noisy mosque calling for prayers. You would in Kuala Lumpur or all over Indonesia. I asked the iranian colleagues why it is like that and they replied "People complained about that! Thats too noisy man!".

Not one of the Iranians I met was comfortable with his own government and not one was what I would call a strong muslim. In fact Iran did nothing to the US. But the US has an embargo against them. Thats for example the reason, why I started my journey in a 30 year old Boing 747. The oldest I have ever seen.

Iran never in his history attacked another country. It was attacked many times and had to defend itself. The US attacked many countries but was never forced to defend itself.

The group of extremists is small but in power. The majority of the people are definitely not with them. Iran is not a thread to anybody. I have seen the other weapons like the 40 years old tanks... I highly doubt, that Iran has any interest to go into war. It would the first time in history and the current president might look like an idiot, but he smart and just tries to entertain the extremists. He is not one.

I would be concerned about two countries on this planet which are the most evil:

1) USA
2) Israel

I bet we werent evil when we sent hundreds of millions of dollars worth of aid to Malaysia after the 2004 tsunami.... When a disaster hits a 3rd world country you all want help from us, but after you recover we go back to being evil...kinda strange

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

and the commies(China,Cuba) and muslims gave aid to USA during Katrina in 2005.

Both are supposed to be america's 'enemies'.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by jhn7537

and the commies(China,Cuba) and muslims gave aid to USA during Katrina in 2005.

Both are supposed to be america's 'enemies'.

China is an enemy of ours...Since when? If they were enemies of ours I doubt we would be doing so much business with them...

And the relationship with Cuba has greatly improved since Fidel became sick... its not the early 1960's anymore

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I remember Diane Sawyer talking about when she covered one of these periodic "Death to America" rallies that Iran does, this was maybe 10 or 15 years ago. She was down in there, in the crowd and she said it was really strange. All the people around her knew she was an American journalist, and in between their "death to America" chants they would turn to her and say, "really, we love Americans, we really do," then they'd turn right around again and return to their chants. So...bizarre.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

bethlehem not palestine bethlehem is not in palestine!

Taken from the dictionary

Bethlehem |ˈbeθliˌhem; -lēəm|
1 a small town 5 miles (8 km) south of Jerusalem, in the West Bank; pop. 14,000. It was the native city of King David and is the reputed birthplace of Jesus.

so check your sources and your info before you post

Cheers peace
and may
God Bless

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by kwell

Yes I do know this. I have seen them burning flags, chanting how much they hate America. Then they come over to America and get a free education paid for by you and me.

Have you ever met an Iranian?

I have......and contrary to your belief they didn't burn flags and chant hate against America.............that's like saying an Iranian person has done proper research on the USA by watching Terry Jones burn the Quran videos!

edit on 17-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

I have Iranian friend, I have Pakistani friends. I am just hitting all sides of the issue. If you don't think that the majority of people in Islamic nations hate America you are mistaken. I see how our Government is evil too and won't stop invading other countries to bring in their one world government. I just think this situation is soon to blow up.

you have seen what your government wants you to see so that you can back the propaganda!

i live in a muslim country and have seen no such thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think these people are talking about America the corporation, not America the people. If America the people they would be an ignorant bunch now wouldn't they?
I don't want any Iranians dead but i don't like THEIR government.

I think everyone in the world needs to look their government in the face and see the true evil. Government is a good idea but like all things with too much power it gets away from its original usage.

Rise up, speak out, we are the 99%

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AudioGhost

Thank you you make an excellent point that the world is being lied too. It is possible for our entire planet to live as first world countries, it just takes some Change's.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: Spelling error

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
These guys are not hating America impersonated by the average Joe; for them, as for so many others, America represents a mere abstract entity, the biggest threat to their culture, independence and - yes! - religion.
Fact is that in every country "liberated" by US soldiers is now chaos and restless, the only beneficiary being global corporations which are engaging in the "reconstruction", if by that term we can understand pillaging and taking away every resource, leaving the people to die. History confirms that.
The entire Middle East is a time bomb because of the United States (and I'm referring here to the government). The United States tried to do the same thing in Kosovo, as they had big interests in that part of Europe; they killed thousands in the name of their own sick policy, leaving the region in chaos and disorder.
Being - or trying to be - the Global Policeman brings the risk to be Global Hated.
Unfortunately, the average Joe is the one paying the bill.

On the other hand, those people chanting "Mar Barg Amrika" are brainwashed by their own beliefs, inoculated in them from the childhood already. I'm not stating that Muslims are criminals, not all of them, that is; the truth is that their religion is a violent one by itself - as it is interpreted by many - and for them, killing an "infidel" is a good thing (but let's not forget that for Christians the same rule applied during the crusades). Their own social environment is leading to a late medieval society, not so far from the tribal one, so their way of thinking is way back from the western society.
Since the day a friend of mine was a step away from being killed by some of these sickos only because he felt in love to a Muslim girl, I tried to learn as much as I could about them and, in my humble opinion, the worst thing the United States can do is to wage a war against them. Maybe they'll win, apparently, but after that, all hell will break loose.
As western educated people, we feel fear of dying. They DON'T. At all. "Fanatics" is a mildly put term.

IMO, they should be banned from becoming residents and citizens of the Western countries, not because they are killers or terrorists but because their religion is absolutely incompatible with our values or way of life. There will always be a big contradiction between these, generally speaking.
Live them alone, let them live in their own countries, make trade with them but nothing more.

As about the warmongers from the US government and other countries, the only good treatment is a bullet.

My two cents...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
TS instead of focusing on one line, listen carefully to the words of this wise man. You actually might learn something.

"Change... what has changed?" How right is he! Nothing! Nothing has changed in the brutal, despicable tyranny of America's policies.

"...Stop your arrogant tone of speech and your condescending conduct. Stop your patronizing behaviour. Don't interfere in the affairs of other countries. Be content with what you have. Do not define interests for yourself throughout the world. (if you as I say) you will see that the image of America in the world will gradually change from being hated to something else.."

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by altiark

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Actually, they believe in Mohammed.

And Mohammed does not believe in war.

So, who or what do they believe in?

This is true. Did you know the three main religions are nearly one? YEP. Also, "the divine law will change you". Its happening here. Look at OWS.

You don't have to be a theologist to know that.
The Islam even admits it, that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are the same.
Only according to the Islam the other two got the message wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

How on Earth would it be WW3, who is going to be on Iran's side? Syria!
All the people saying America is pretty much hated everywhere in the world are right or more to the sense its the citizens of the countries. The governments (must) love America because anyone who doesn't tends to get bombed, usurped, invaded.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
people are people they will always treat you how they want to be treated. The bad elements in this equation are the directors of this freak show we call life not the people.

If you were stranded on a desert island with a iranian or whoever you would become friends and talk and even though your views differed it wouldnt matter.You still need to eat,sleep,converse and all the basic things a human needs.

theres every conflict introduced on this planet to divide every person out there.Whether its nuclear power,Ios or android,democrat,republican you name it.You ever wonder why people collect info on you? Jobs,websites,spending habits you name it.Its to divide or unite to a common goal.The more someone knows about you the more easily they can get what they want out of you.Its like a friend with motive.

As long as you are divided on something nothing can change or its as they say "business as usual". Although when someone wants you to agree all they have to do is change a aspect of the variable.Kinda like how alot of bad laws get passed they tag something attractive in the bill to the majority to pass it.Same thing happens all around you in every aspect of life.

Why does it happen?Because people are too "individual" and like that fact that they see themselves as different.Until you realize everyones basic human needs and see right from wrong on a internal scale with some morality without external factors like religion,politics,and the such.You will be divided and not work towards the goal of humanity but be following along with the goals of others.

My thoughts on Iran or anyone else.Let them be they can do what they want there will be alot less of this so called terrorism(retalliation) that way.If they want to build a nuke plant let them its the worlds fault for allowing nuclear to be developed anyway and whats good for the goose is good for the gander.On the nuclear thing we all inside know its bad even oppenheimer who quoted from the Bhagavad-Gita "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds".

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

there are americans chanting "death to iranians" too.
BUT, they are not brainwashed. food for thought.
meanwhile, CIA expressed it's support for #OWS.

here's henry with the weather...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
what's wrong with the speech?
it was a pretty good speech in my opinion

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
has america yet proven they have wmd's ?

iran has been buying those stuff from russia for years, since the cold war ended (no proof offcourse, but seen some docu's about it)

seems to me, when, not if, america will attack they got a decent fight on theyre hands, that will last for years to come...

research nostradamus, he predicted it..

(when a middle eastern man comes to power with a blue turban the great war will begin for 29 years)
some say nostradamus predicted very precisly, but imo he changed some info to prevent it from happening (when you get to hear your going to die in a accident involving a truck on sept 1st at 13.00 hours, your not going outside at that time, so the future changes) this is what he did..

edit on 18-10-2011 by pheniks because: (mistypes, sorry)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join